CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tales of Grace/Xillia group..will send out PMs this weekend about it to each of you.

Resell

1. Yanksfan (host)

2.m_m23

Phantom

1. vashtheowner

2.YourCheapGamer

Vash, do you have any gamesharing experience?

Also, feedback has been updated from the last several days. Thanks to all for continuing to post it up.

Tales of Grace/Xillia group..will send out PMs this weekend about it to each of you.

Resell

1. Yanksfan (host)

2.m_m23

Phantom

1. vashtheowner

2.YourCheapGamer

Vash, do you have any gamesharing experience?

Also, feedback has been updated from the last several days. Thanks to all for continuing to post it up.
Sadly I don't, you can get someone else if you want.

Sadly I don't, you can get someone else if you want.
I am not opposed to you being in it. However, to make sure everyone in the group is protected, I would ask for a deposit to be given, which would be refunded after your download is completed. If you are willing to do this, we would love to have you in the group and have you start building a positive reputation in this community. Just let me know. :)

I am not opposed to you being in it. However, to make sure everyone in the group is protected, I would ask for a deposit to be given, which would be refunded after your download is completed. If you are willing to do this, we would love to have you in the group and have you start building a positive reputation in this community. Just let me know. :)
Thats fine with me, just send me a pm with the info I need.

Are you in North America? You can get a disc copy of Ni no Kuni for $30. Also, Graces F is only $34.99 on the PSN store.
I'm from holland (europe). Tales of graces cost 45 euro which is around 60 dollars, Ni no kuni cost 35 euro which is around 46 dollars.

TIMESHARES AVAILABLE:

Final Fantasy XIII-2- $2 (10 days)
Time And Eternity- $5 (2 weeks)
Deadpool- $5 (1 week) on loan

PM me

*Also available for sale. One resell on FF ($6.50), one resell ($16) and two phantoms ($9) on T&E

Last edited by a moderator:
Smurfs 2
Resell $13.34
1. Tiger
2. boosted
Phantom $6.67
1. Setup
2. MikeKeese

Resells
•Machinarium (PS3)
Ratchet & Clank HD Bundle, Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty, Quizball Goal, Wipeout HD Complete (UK)

Phantoms
•Ass. Creed Brotherhood Ultimate
LittleBigPlanet Karting & $70 costumes/karts
Costumes can be used for 1/2/Karting/Vita unless specified:
Assassin Creed 2 (1/2/Vita)
Assassin Creed Rev (2/Vita)
Beta Test Vest
BioShock Pack (Big Daddy & Little Sister)
BioShock Infinite Motorized Patriot
BioShock Infinite Songbird
Chinese New Year
Cupid
Egyptian Mythology Pack
Emergency Services Kart Pack (Karting)
Final Fantasy VII Pack
Hessian Sackboy Fragrances (1/2/Vita)
ICO Colossus 2 Quadratus
ICO Colossus 3 Gaius
Journey
Kabuki Actor
Knights of Old Pack
Mariachi
Marvel Pack 1 (Daredevil, Doc Octopus, Iron Man, Mystique, Thing)
Marvel Pack 3 (Capt America, Invisible Woman, Rogue, Venom, Wolverine)
Marvel Pack 4 (Green Goblin, Hulk, Magneto, Punisher, Storm)
Marvel Pack 6 (Black cat, Deadpool, Dr Doom, Hawkeye, Sabretooth)
MGS Screaming Mantis
Monkey King
Monster Costume Pack
Patapon
Sack-Eating Plant
Sack in the Box
St Patrick's Day
Tron: Evolution
Tron Kart Pack (Karting)

I'm from holland (europe). Tales of graces cost 45 euro which is around 60 dollars, Ni no kuni cost 35 euro which is around 46 dollars.
6485840_std.jpg

+1 to TurkFebruary, who is renting me Deadpool right now. Everything great so far and I just have to finish it and return it to him.

Also, I'm going through the thread and sending Friend requests to regular members so stillshadow is me if you get one. Feel free to send me one if I miss you. Thought it would be fun to have each other there to check out what everyone is playing or for trophy/game help or anything.

Looking to buy 2 Slots for the following games individually or in packs:

Lord of the rings war in the north

Dynasty Warriors 8

Fifa Street 

Dante's Inferno with dlc 

Batman Arkham City

Ratchet & Clank All 4 one

Guardians of middle earth

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

DmC Devil May Cry

The Amazing Spiderman

PM with offers

+1 for clone . bought a slot from him smoothly as always .

+1 to TurkFebruary, who is renting me Deadpool right now. Everything great so far and I just have to finish it and return it to him.

Also, I'm going through the thread and sending Friend requests to regular members so stillshadow is me if you get one. Feel free to send me one if I miss you. Thought it would be fun to have each other there to check out what everyone is playing or for trophy/game help or anything.
thats a nice idea really , :bouncy:

Have:
Black Ops 2 Season Pass + 5 Personalization Packs: $15 or Trade

Wants:
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Mass Effect 3 or Trilogy

So someone gave me a resell share. I didn't activate it immediately. When I went to activate it it said there was two activations on it.

Turns out the guy sold the other share to another user on here (who is a good user), even though it wasn't his to sell. What is common protocol for this? Is the guy responsible for now sending me what he was paid for the share or something?

edit: it's possible he didn't deactivate before giving the resell to the new person. gonna see if that's the problem.

So someone gave me a resell share. I didn't activate it immediately. When I went to activate it it said there was two activations on it.

Turns out the guy sold the other share to another user on here (who is a good user), even though it wasn't his to sell. What is common protocol for this? Is the guy responsible for now sending me what he was paid for the share or something?

edit: it's possible he didn't deactivate before giving the resell to the new person. gonna see if that's the problem.
They gave or sold you a share? If someone gave you one for free, then no one is responsible for replacing a free share. Sucks that another activation got used and everyone moves on. If sold, then yes, I would say a refund or replacement share is in order.

This is all my opinion though, there is no real standard protocol. We all just try to address everything with an open mind as situations arise.

Looking for bioshock infinite or nba 2k13
Sending PM.

Awesome, works for me. If you haven't sent me one already, mine is MattNY.

Anyone have a share of Flower? (Resell, phantom, or timeshare) I never got the last trophy back in 2009 for 100% and it's bothering me.

Also looking for a share of Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon. Doubt there's much interest in starting a group but it's only $20 in the PS Store if anyone else wants to.

On the topic of the new boards, is there any way to backup all of your private message like before? I find I need this since a conversation I was having with a member was deleted once the member happened to get banned. 

I'm looking for someone to go 50/50 with on a 1 year EU PS+ account. The total cost of the card shipped to my door from Amazon UK is $56.82 ($28.41 each).

+1 for clone . bought a slot from him smoothly as always .

thats a nice idea really , :bouncy:

Sending PM.

Awesome, works for me. If you haven't sent me one already, mine is MattNY.
Got ya already, Matt, and will add you and send some other requests tonight, Setup. If anyone has a Vita and is friends with me you can look at my list for some other CAG/GS names if you want. I'm Jaskull on XBL for cross-system folks but I've been on my PS3 more these days.

This is the only thread I frequent on CAG anymore so I thought it would be fun. Seems like it would be an interesting thing to add to the OP but also isn't really related to gamesharing so I could see why it wouldn't be.

Big thanks to Yanks for letting me timeshare his main. Also, to boosted and Revanchist regarding TLoU this past week. Top notch CAGs!

Anyone have a share of Flower? (Resell, phantom, or timeshare) I never got the last trophy back in 2009 for 100% and it's bothering me.

Also looking for a share of Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon. Doubt there's much interest in starting a group but it's only $20 in the PS Store if anyone else wants to.
Me and ZombiesLover will take 3 slots if you want the fourth. Zombies will take a resell and a phantom so that leaves a phantom and resell for me and you to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back