CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have Frogger Returns from HK, JP, EU store version?

Feeling for going for the Quadruple Dip
I only see 3.

frogger.png

Frogger Returns (3)
Available In:
Japan
Europe
All other regions

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/60888-multiple-region-games-stacking-trophies.html

Yep. Only 3.

I have both JP/EUR version from when the limit was 5 activations, so if anyone else is interested in some quick trophies, just let me know and I'll lend you the account(s)
Very nice of you. I would be interested, if the game itself is fun. I have a soft spot for Frogger in my heart and don't want it to be ruined by a turd of a game.

2 hours left to pick up Time And Eternity phantom for the low *one-time* price of $6...

Also, +1 for nakanenui for buying one phantom.

I would be in a buying mood but I am a resell share only person. If you want to sling me a resell I would be willing.

Also I will take that last spot for The Smurfs 2 just because I am bored. @Tiger and @TurkCarlosFebruraryDanger send me PM's and I can work out those Groups

I would be in a buying mood but I am a resell share only person. If you want to sling me a resell I would be willing.

Also I will take that last spot for The Smurfs 2 just because I am bored. @Tiger and @TurkCarlosFebruraryDanger send me PM's and I can work out those Groups
I'm the same way, I rarely ever go phantom. Far as the resell slot goes, not sure how much I'd hold out for but it probably would be regularly-priced. Least for now...

On the topic of the new boards, is there any way to backup all of your private message like before? I find I need this since a conversation I was having with a member was deleted once the member happened to get banned.
I sent you a pm last days about RE: Revelations, do you still have a phantom slot ?

Yeah, but I'm not going risk the other person's share by dealing with a newb, no offense.
Ah i see, but is there another way to increase or get feedback ? Because at this way i won't be able to buy nothing. And i'll be paying before receive the content :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah i see, but is there another way to increase or get feedback ? Because at this way i won't be able to buy nothing. And i'll be paying before receive the content :(
At this point you should be only making your presence known to us by participating in CAG discussions and helping the community to up your "cred". If you want visible feed back (the gray bar under your name) you will need to participate in trades. The longer your on CAG, the better off you will be.

Buy my phantom of Time And Eternity and I'll vouch for ya! Hell I'll be so happy to get rid of it I might even throw in a complimentary reach-around!

^No. DLC is region-locked

In other news: One more hour to take advantage of my one-time offer. $6 for a phantom of Time And Eternity. At 8 ET the offer is dead permanently, so take advantage while the chance is there!

Buy my phantom of Time And Eternity and I'll vouch for ya! Hell I'll be so happy to get rid of it I might even throw in a complimentary reach-around!
Man I didn't know there was a reach around up for grabs...if I didn't already have a phantom of T&E I would be all over this. Considering double dipping just for the reach around...

Ok cesart19, you are confirmed as well. 1 sellable spot left.

Looking to start up a group for Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC. It releases a week from now.

Sellable - $5

1.cesart19

Phantom - $2.50

1. BenC7

2. MrRosales
Still got 1 sellable spot available...

played some of Do Not Fall. pretty fun game and cute :3

anyone wanna make a group for Narco Terror? its a top down shooter.

BenC7, can we fix the blue, mother of god my eyes f'n bleed when I go past it every time @_@;

Also a huge f'n thanks to DarkMaizena

Did a trade with him

+2 feedback for him, for giving me Frogger EU + JP

Hmm... now which PSN/PS3 games do I look for to boost trophy count >_<

I really do want to hit 10,000 Trophies and Level 40 by end of September with 180+ Platinums to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back