CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will PayDay 2 be shareable?

It says:
No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.

Or it is like NBA 2K13, that says the same but it's still shareable?

Ouch hope not. Damn things $40!

It says:
No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.

US version of NBA 2K13 is not shareable. The shares being sold is the UK version.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale/Trade:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $1.00
Trine & Burn Zombie Burn (both games on one account), $2.00

All accounts are resellable.

Paypal only.

PM please.

Dragon's Crown

Host

boosted02gt

Resell ($16.66)

1. BossNian90
2. Joestar
Phantom ($8.33)
1. sierra
2. fmz65

The group is complete, sending PM to boosted with details.  Thanks everyone for the quick responses and boosted for offering to host. :)

It says:
[font=OpenSans, Gulim, 'Lucida Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.[/size][/font]

It doesn't say that on the EU store. It says "One time fee for use of downloads on up to 2 activated compatible Home Console* systems."

If a EU group forms, count me in for 2 phantoms. I have paypal ready.

If Payday 2 is shareable

Resell
StellaOmega
GamerDad

Phantom
GamerDad
Matsui

You guys ok with this? Just need a host.
Lol I hope it was auto correct that made my name like that, lol. XD

Edit: I am a risk taker and would take a chance to see if PayDay2 US is shareable first.

+1 for Edzor aka Dannykillzombies - Sold him AC3 & SP, NFS Most Wanted resell

----------------------------

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Complete DLC Bundle - UK/EU Region £10.79 / $16.6

£3.60 / $5.53
1. Apollyon
2. extra80
------------
£1.80 / $2.77
1. EstonianBeast
2. Strange

Great, this filled up quick.
Sent out PMs

Please anyone have a phantom slot on Dragon's Crown? , please i cant find none group empty

already have a few days that i'm searching here

if anyone create a group please put me in a phantom slot

Feedback has been updated.

Over 110 members with positive feedback now, I would not have guessed our community was this big, and the list does not even have all gamesharing members that I know of from here.

We have two members with 20+ feedback already: boosted02gt and sgand. Nicely done gents.

Tip for everyone, or a simple rule that should be in place. Please state what games you've bought/sold when giving +rep.
It makes everything more transparent. Makes it easier to track shares, and find other resell holders, etc. Also easier to spot when someone is pulling off something fishy.

I have 0 lol

feelsbadman
131431864537.jpg

Nah you don't Brain, I know you are on there because I had to change your username on it..checkkkkkkkking now....and you're at a resounding 2.

Of course, all the groups you do with Clone, ya'll could leave feedback on those for each other.

+1 to KB 24 for a timeshare of Metro Last Light. He returned it early and even remembered to rewind the VHS. Old School Bitches..... remember when they would charge you to rewind the video tape.

Well that just dated me a little bit.

edit : +1 to GraveRobberX for a timeshare of The Smurfs 2 and +1 to HeavyD2244 for timesharing The Smurfs 2 as well. 

Anyone need a group funded? I have $60 on an account that I was going to use for a private Xillia group but friends backed out of it. Can help host or just buy off of me. 

TigerLust- u still have Smurfs 2 available for timeshare? pm me

sellin- resale of Last of Us Season pass- $9

need a splinter cell: blacklist and madden phantom!

Has anyone else played Tales of Xillia 2? I love the battle system there and wanted to know if it's anything similar or different from Tales of Xillia.
Played a couple hours worth at a friends, it's honestly not different at all. Same feel and everything, although I never got to play as Rutger.

Selling Borderlands 2 resell $7

Selling Time and Eternity resell $11

NFS Hot Pursuit DLC Bundle (EU): £12.59

Resell
1) GamerDad08
2) Boosted02gt

Phantom
1) Apollyon (host?)
2)
I am sure the Apollyon could host. If not there are a number of other EU hosts that could help us out.

edit : New Name, Same Great Taste. I hope there is no confusion with the name change.

Hey there everyone, I am new, you have never met me but I am willing to buy (steal) any game for $1.00. I will go first due to not having feedback. 

Anyone interested in a NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC bundle (EU) phantom?

I already funded the account (£12.00/$19,03) and made the purchase.

EDIT:

Resell (£4/$6.34)
1) DarkMaizena
2) Boosted

Phantom (£2/$3.17)
1) DarkMaizena
2)

Mafia II DLC (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventure) EU : £12.98

Resell (£4.33/$6.92)

1) Boosted

2) EstonianBeast

Phantom (£2.17/$3.46)

1)

2)

COMPELETED.

Dragon's Crown
Resell ($16.66)
1. HyeVltg3
2. Dramatic Crysis
Phantom ($8.33)
1. Pravado
2. SteamboatOp

[PS3] Looking For:

Dead Island GOTY Resell
Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
Playstation All-Star Battle Royale RESELL
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell

PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE:
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』
PHANTOM 4 SALE:
『Assassin's Creed 3 + Season Pass』

TIMESHARES: $0.50/Day (3.50/week) [TRUSTED(or vouched for) MEMBERS ONLY]
『Ni No Kuni』
『Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel』
『Dead Island: Riptide』
『Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (UK)』

UPDATED.

Hey there everyone, I am new, you have never met me but I am willing to buy (steal) any game for $1.00. I will go first due to not having feedback.

Cool you can have have my account, no questions asked, I wonder where boosted02gt went... strange...

Tip for everyone, or a simple rule that should be in place. Please state what games you've bought/sold when giving +rep.
It makes everything more transparent. Makes it easier to track shares, and find other resell holders, etc. Also easier to spot when someone is pulling off something fishy.
good idea but have you checked Yanksfan's doc? it's only +1's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back