CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my concern with this is that once the first two people have the info, can't the next people in line just check those folks trophy cards to see which game they happen to both be playing? It seems like the first two people would be at a disadvantage, and then the rest would already know the game and be able to prep. Unless I'm just overlooking it.
This could be a issue. However, there is really no way around it. Sure the first two are at a small disadvantage but technically since they have 48 hours with the account they could strategize before starting the game. There is no way to completely keep it a secret but regardless there will still be a great contest.

Count me in Boosted.
I know that GraveRobberX will win but at least I can give it a try :razz:.
Everyone is putting GraveRobberX up on a pedestal but there are many players out there that could easily beat his time. Also, I sent this contest through a PM to GraveRobber and others. He has yet to respond about being a part of the contest. Don't worry about his time just be ready to do your own thing when the time comes. I think it will be a lot of fun for everyone involved.

So my concern with this is that once the first two people have the info, can't the next people in line just check those folks trophy cards to see which game they happen to both be playing? It seems like the first two people would be at a disadvantage, and then the rest would already know the game and be able to prep. Unless I'm just overlooking it.
Couldn't they just not sync their trophies? And if they have PS+ (probably all of the contestants do), they could turn off auto sync for a few days. If you don't sync, the game shouldn't be in their trophycard/psnprofile, right?

Whats the deal with playing gameshare games online ? (ie playing it multiplayer)

Can you or does it kick you out if more than one of you is online at once?

If its not an issue, I want in a dragons crown gameshare

LMK

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll Call for Trophy Hunters

I have been thinking for a while about holding a contest for quickest time to complete a certain game. The cost of the game would be spilt between all the people that are in the contest. We would need to establish the rules but I want to know if there is some interest.

Current Prize : The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for. The timing will be checked on PSNtrophyleaders.com. The site does a good job about showing when the game was started and finished.

Rules of the Contest.

1) You must achieve the Platinum for your time to count.
2) The account information will be given to 2 people at a time. When they both finish their times will be posted and info will be given to the next two people.
3) The game will not be announced before you get the account info. This is to insure that there is no strategizing or checking trophy guides leading up to your time with the game.
4) Everyone will be given a max of 48 hours with the account. The platinum time should be between 6-10 hours total so 48 is more than adequate. Please plan accordingly before you start the game for the first time. If you choose to play for 3 hours and then go to bed remember that you are always on the clock.

I won't say what the game is until it gets closer to the contest date. I can however say that the game is less that $20.00. This means that if 10 people are willing to give this contest a shot the cost will be $2.00 per person or less.

I can also say this. I know who some of the trophy hunters are on here. The game I am thinking of using is NOT in the trophy list of the following people.

rpg
GraveRobberX
ScrubsHD
superDave85
captaintek3304
DarkMaizena
ClydeSheBang
Tiger
and many others.

Lastly, the game is Easy to Moderate and has a Platinum.

Now who is interested?

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304
2. Strange
3. Albani310
Count me in.

im looking two Resellers 

Yesterday, 03:40 PM

Diablo 3 im host 

Resell

1.Revanchist1

Phantom

1.Sepp

2.Bogydogy

I plan to did anyone start it yet?
Think Provado started it

Whats the deal with playing gameshare games online ? (ie playing it multiplayer)

Can you or does it kick you out if more than one of you is online at once?

If its not an issue, I want in a dragons crown gameshare

LMK <3

Ive bought a ton of gameshare games, but usually theyre single player rpgs or psp crap so I have no idea how online/multiplayer works

If its not an issue i def want in
Shares that are sold here work for multiplayer. I believe the list of games that are not shareable (DRM, or must be played on the purchased Account) is listed on the first page of the forum.

Count me in.
You have been added and you are eligible. When I say that you are eligible I only mean that I have checked your trophy list to make sure the game is not already in your list.

We now have 4 people total.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304
2. Strange
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
5. Bigwig_rah
6. Emoney244
7. StryderOmega
8. GinnTokki

This Bunny Hunt trophy in CS:GO can go fuck itself. Last one I need for Platinum and I just can't do it. :(
I chose arm race on baggage map. Easy/medium bots if the bots dont jump on easy choose medium. Choose counter terrorist. Make your way up to sniper and then go back to your spawn. From the spawn you should see a box you can jump on and from there you dan see straight across the map. The bots should jump off of ramps (shoot them here) and fall to the bottom level. It took me atleast 1 long game to get it.

BOOSTED spelled my name wrong but its cool :)

thanks for the answer, wasnt sure

Looking for a Dragons Crown gameshare then

I chose arm race on baggage map. Easy/medium bots if the bots dont jump on easy choose medium. Choose counter terrorist. Make your way up to sniper and then go back to your spawn. From the spawn you should see a box you can jump on and from there you dan see straight across the map. The bots should jump off of ramps (shoot them here) and fall to the bottom level. It took me atleast 1 long game to get it.

updated. Spelled it correct now.

Couldn't they just not sync their trophies? And if they have PS+ (probably all of the contestants do), they could turn off auto sync for a few days. If you don't sync, the game shouldn't be in their trophycard/psnprofile, right?
That could be possible. But like Boosted said, it won't be that big a problem since the first people will have 48 hours to complete the game, so that gives them plenty of time to prep. I'm very curious as to what game it'll be. Especially if it's only a 6-10 hour platinum and RPG/Grave haven't played it yet.

Ended up getting this trophy and the plat thanks to Albani logging in and helping me out.

Boosted count me in on your silly little contest, someone has to win after all.

Are we going by real time after starting the game or in-game time?

Anyone played Wicked Monsters Blast! HD?

Wicked-Monster-Blast-HD.jpg

$1 tomorrow

Anyone played Wicked Monsters Blast! HD?

Wicked-Monster-Blast-HD.jpg

$1 tomorrow
In for a resell...so that's a quarter right? :bouncy: Took a look at some video and reminds me of the old school Point Blank series so picking it up tomorrow. Guess I can skip the dollar menu for a day.

im looking two Resellers

Diablo 3 im host

Resell
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom
1.Sepp
2.Bogydogy
Fine, Fine, I cave, count me in for a D3 resell...have it on PC...and Im one the ones that really really dislikes this new Diablo...now its just a $60 piece of software lying there that I can never get back because of shitty same-ol-same-ol digital distribution TOS, no refund after purchase. I was also one of the Launch buyers u_u

Anyone know if they changed anything other than controls for the PS3 version?

( I can Host if needed.)

Ok, I'm setting Up a new Phantom/Resell.
A US PS+ Account with All games( Including PSP/Vita games) from ending of May till the time Sony decides to end the PS + service, Burnout Paradise, LBP Vita Beta, AMY, LBP PSP, Midnight Club LA PSP, Dead Nation, Angry Birds, a lot of DLC from the LBP series (Including LBP PSP, LBP 2, LBPK), Test drive unlimited DLC, the Black Ops Escalation Map Pack, Midnight Club LA PS3 DLC, Bioshock Infinite (Note I loaded my PS3 out and when I received it back that was on the download list) and a few others. There's only one activation Space left on my account.

2. (Phantom)

This is a UK PSN account it has a few games on it. PAIN + Most of the DLC, LBP1 + some DLC, Flower, Gatling Gears, ratchet and Clank quest for Booty PAC Man Championship DX, Red dead Undead nightmare A comeplete sam and Max the devils playhouse series,S-A-R-P-B-C, Lead and Gold gangs of the wild west, Rocket Night, Bioshock 2 DLC, crash commando, Noby Noby Boy, Zombie Apocalypse, Pixel Junk Shooter, Critter Crunch and some Eye Pet DLC. Same As previous account only one spot left.
Bump

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters

I have been thinking for a while about holding a contest for quickest time to complete a certain game. The cost of the game would be spilt between all the people that are in the contest. We would need to establish the rules but I want to know if there is some interest.

Current Prize : The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for. The timing will be checked on PSNtrophyleaders.com. The site does a good job about showing when the game was started and finished.

Rules of the Contest.

1) You must achieve the Platinum for your time to count.
2) The account information will be given to 2 people at a time. When they both finish their times will be posted and info will be given to the next two people.
3) The game will not be announced before you get the account info. This is to insure that there is no strategizing or checking trophy guides leading up to your time with the game.
4) Everyone will be given a max of 48 hours with the account. The platinum time should be between 6-10 hours total so 48 is more than adequate. Please plan accordingly before you start the game for the first time. If you choose to play for 3 hours and then go to bed remember that you are always on the clock.

I won't say what the game is until it gets closer to the contest date. I can however say that the game is less that $20.00. This means that if 10 people are willing to give this contest a shot the cost will be $2.00 per person or less.

I can also say this. I know who some of the trophy hunters are on here. The game I am thinking of using is NOT in the trophy list of the following people.

rpg
GraveRobberX
ScrubsHD
superDave85
captaintek3304
DarkMaizena
ClydeSheBang
Tiger
and many others.

Lastly, the game is Easy to Moderate and has a Platinum.

Now who is interested?

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304
2. Strange
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
Count me in on this.

terrible game =(

9431730410_5af207cc84_z.jpg

Entering PS Plus in August (in no particular order)
  • Hitman: Absolution (PS3)
  • Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (PS3)
  • Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS Vita)
  • Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PS Vita, Compatible with PS Vita)
Boooooooooo

You have been added and you are eligible. When I say that you are eligible I only mean that I have checked your trophy list to make sure the game is not already in your list.

We now have 4 people total.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304
2. Strange
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
5. Bigwig_rah
Count me in :bouncy:

Has anyone here ever worked with Jlazerby1? I paid him for a game and now Im not getting anything from him.. Lol
Many times. There's nothing to worry about. Sometimes things come up outside of CAG and all deals aren't instant so just be little more patient.

Selling a resell slot of Resident Evil 6 for $5 or trading it for a Humble Deep Silver Bundle that includes the average games (Dead Island GOTY and SR3DLC).

For Sale:

The Last of Us (26GB) Phantom - $10

Final Fantasy 13-2 (14GB) Resell - $5

Ni no Kuni (22GB) Phantom - $8
Dead Island Riptide (2818MB) Phantom - $8.30
Far Cry 3 (5.6GB) Phantom - $5
Resident Evil: Revelations (12GB):

Resell - $16

Phantom - $8

[UK/EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Phantom - $6

The above can be rented for $0.75 a week each. (thread regulars only)

Also, another +1 for GamerDad08 for his purchase of another Ni no Kuni phantom.

I havent bought a PSN game at launch in a very long time, does the store update Tuesday 3am EST (12am PST) or Wednesday 3am EST(12am PST).

Less confusing, does it update tonight?

or

Tomorrow night.

I havent bought a PSN game at launch in a very long time, does the store update Tuesday 3am EST (12am PST) or Wednesday 3am EST(12am PST).

Less confusing, does it update tonight?
or
Tomorrow night.
less?? lol
tonight is monday, and 12am PT is 3am ET, US Store updates Tuesdays around 1pm ET

im looking two Resellers 

Diablo 3 im host 

Resell
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom
1.Sepp
2.Bogydogy'

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done