CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible game =(

9431730410_5af207cc84_z.jpg

Entering PS Plus in August (in no particular order)
  • Hitman: Absolution (PS3)
  • Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Pinball (PS3)
  • Bit.Trip Presents Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PS3)
  • Machinarium (PS Vita)
  • Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (PS Vita, Compatible with PS Vita)
ewwwww. Hitman Absolution was a terrible, terrible game.

You have been added and you are eligible. When I say that you are eligible I only mean that I have checked your trophy list to make sure the game is not already in your list.

We now have 4 people total.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304
2. Strange
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
5. Bigwig_rah
6. Emoney244
7. StryderOmega
8. GinnTokki
Count me in

Does anyone know if Dragon's Crown is coming out right at 12AM Pacific/9pm Eastern? I usually don't care about playing until tuesday morning but I want to play it as soon as the phantoms finish lol

I sold my share of RDR but instead of deactivating my cousin just deleted the user off his PS3. 

Buyer said he was only able to DL the game but not the DLC. I told him to deac again so I can activate and deac the right way to see if that fixes it but its still saying max PS3's when the buyer told me he already deactivated. Any idea what the problem could be?

I sold my share of RDR but instead of deactivating my cousin just deleted the user off his PS3.

Buyer said he was only able to DL the game but not the DLC. I told him to deac again so I can activate and deac the right way to see if that fixes it but its still saying max PS3's when the buyer told me he already deactivated. Any idea what the problem could be?
Can he reactivate after deactivating and not having it change?

Edit: Reading it again I'm confused. How could he start downloading RDR if your cousin didn't deactivate properly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Either it got sniped or your cousins account is still on it. Why would buyer deactivate though? You have to be a lil more clear on this

prices are negotiable, pm me if ur interested.

Acct: #1     $30 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis
DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC

NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)

Dead or Alive 5 DLC

-Hot Getaway Complete Pack

-Cheerleader Complete Pack

Metro: Last Light DLC

-Factions

Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #2    $15 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #3     $10 Phantom
Dead Space 3

Acct: #4   $6 Phantom
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Acct: #5   $12 Phantom

DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC

-Vergils Downfall

-Costume Pack

-Samurai Pack

-Bloody Palace Mode

-DMC Theme

Acct: #6  $9 Phantom

Tomb Raider

-Shanty Town Multiplayer Map

-3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution

-3 Tomb Raider Outfits

Quantum Conundrum Full Game

Acct: #7  $2 Phantom

Fat Princess

Acct: #8 $25 Phantom / JP Version

Majo to Hyakkihei

All accounts besides #8 are USA Created

Also have a phantom of my main account

Main Account $40 w/ Playstation Plus Running Till May 2014

Games

PS+ Related

Hitman: Absolution

Oddworld: Munchs Oddysee HD

Jet Set Radio
Battlefield 3
Saints Row The Third
X-Com Enemy Unknown
Little Big Planet Karting
Machinarium
Uncharted 3 GOTY Edition
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Pinball Arcade
Knytt Underground
Sleeping Dogs w/ Some DLC
Zombie Tycoon 2
Malicious
Labrynth Legends
Demon Souls
Joe Dangers The Movie
The Cave
Spec Ops The Line
Vanquish
Closure
Guardians of Middle-Earth
Darksiders
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Payday The Heist
Dungeon Defenders w/ Exclusive PS+ DLC
Megaman 9 & 10 Combo Pack
Foosball 2012 PS3 and Vita
Trine 2
King of Fighters XIII
Sideway New York
Just Cause 2
Frogger Returns
Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Renegade Ops
Golden Axe
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
Bomberman Ultra
Pacman Championship Ed. DX
Borderlands
Warhammer 40k Space Marine
Bloodrayne Betrayel
Gotham City Imposters
Battle Fantasia
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Hamsterball
The Walking Dead Episodes 1 and 2
Choplifter HD
Inferno Pool
Orbit [Mini]
Awesomenauts
Infamous 2
Little Big Planet 2
Ratchet n Clack All 4 One
Starhawk Single Player Campaign

Purchased

Remember Me w/ DLC Combos and Themes
Anarchy Reigns
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Persona 4 Arena [Region Locked to N. American Consoles]
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Far Cry 2
Pure Chess w/ 2 Extra Expansion Packs
Prince of Persia Complete Ed. w/ Epilogue
Sonic Adventure
Scary Girl
Mass Effect 2 w/ Cerberus Pack
Dantes Inferno
Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light
Outland
From Dust
Street Fighter 3 Third Strike Online Ed.
The Last Guy
Burnout Paradise w/ Time Savers Pack and Boost Cars
Sega Rally Online Arcade
Parasite Eve (PS1)
Hard Corps Uprising
Infamous
Little Big Planet

Purchased DLC:

Super Street Fighter IV Costume Packs (About 7 of Them)
Dead or Alive 5 online pass
Persona 4 Arena Glasses Full Pack and Additional Colors Full Pack
crapload of SFXTekken DLC Costumes
Dantes Inferno Trials of Saint Lucia DLC
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 complete Costume Pack
All KOFXIII DLC (Characters n Icons)
Batman Arkham City DLC (Catwoman)
Bulletstorm Online Pass
Rage Anarchy Ed. (DLC Only) w/ Sewer Missions
Dead Nation Road of Devastation (DLC)
Resistance 3 Online Pass
Ultimate/Marvel vs Capcom 3 Character Jill
Blazblue Continuum Shift DLC Makoto Nanaya & Platinum The Trinity
Mortal Kombat 9 Online Pass aswell As OG Scorpion Costume and DLC character Scarlett (have game but was purchased post Nov.2011)
Alice Madness Returns DLC (Original Alice Game) + Weapons DLC
Crysis 2 Retaliation Map Pack
Uncharted 2 all DLC Content

among a bunch of other small things

Woot, just got called to pick up my Dragon's Crown Preorder xD so excited.

[PS3] Looking For:

Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
Playstation All-Star Battle Royale RESELL
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell

PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE:
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』
PHANTOM 4 SALE:
『Assassin's Creed 3 + Season Pass』

TIMESHARES: $0.50/Day (3.50/week) [TRUSTED(or vouched for) MEMBERS ONLY]
『Ni No Kuni』
『Army of TWO The Devil’s Cartel』
『Dead Island: Riptide』
『Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (UK)』

UPDATED.

Either it got sniped or your cousins account is still on it. Why would buyer deactivate though? You have to be a lil more clear on this
He said he couldnt DL the DLC so I thought my cousin botched the deactivation. But I can't get on the account to deactivate since it still say's "max ps3's" but the buyer told me he deactivated it.

Thats the main issue.

I wanted to sign in with my cousins PS3 and deactivate it myself since he just deleted the user/game from his PS3.

He said he couldnt DL the DLC so I thought my cousin botched the deactivation. But I can't get on the account to deactivate since it still say's "max ps3's" but the buyer told me he deactivated it.

Thats the main issue.

I wanted to sign in with my cousins PS3 and deactivate it myself since he just deleted the user/game from his PS3.
So I'm confused. You said you were the seller, but the buyer had to deactivate it? Also how does your cousin come into play

Willing to bet you have to deactivate it on your cousins ps3. You can download whatever you want, doesn't mean it's going to activate. Either that or you got sniped by the other resell (but that's pretty rare, they'd have to be watching the acct like every day to see if there's an open slot to take)

So I'm confused. You said you were the seller, but the buyer had to deactivate it? Also how does your cousin come into play

Willing to bet you have to deactivate it on your cousins ps3. You can download whatever you want, doesn't mean it's going to activate. Either that or you got sniped by the other resell (but that's pretty rare, they'd have to be watching the acct like every day to see if there's an open slot to take)
I let me cousin play the game, that's why he had it on his PS3.

I think you're right, I have to deactivate it on his PS3, he just deleted it because he's not privy to the ways of gamesharing. I'll figure it out.

I let me cousin play the game, that's why he had it on his PS3.

I think you're right, I have to deactivate it on his PS3, he just deleted it because he's not privy to the ways of gamesharing. I'll figure it out.
Yeah. Deleting doesn't deactivate it. For resell accounts, ALWAYS gotta make sure to do that. For phantoms, you dont. Your problem is easily fixed: just make a new user on his ps3, log into the account, and deactivate.

The whole "sniping" thing really irks me. Do people really log into resell accounts every day just to check if someone left an open slot on there? That's incredibly pathetic lol

Where are all the people looking for Dragons Crown groups ?

When Ni Nu Kuni came out people were going insane, now theyre far and few between

When Ni Nu Kuni came out people were going insane, now theyre far and few between
I believe I've seen a few people looking for Dragon's Crown the last few pages.

kakuzuaff is looking for a phantom (top of page 393)

Plenty of people were listing slots in their group. A lot of people don't bother reading previous pages and just say "i need a phantom/resell" and by that time it's gone, and people ignore their request.

So I implore that you just go back a few pages and see if any groups still need a spot. Too often I see one party say they have a slot, then someone on the next page posts "I need a slot for so and so" lol

sell my Phantom :
 My ps+ EU expire in 24/08/2014
Spec Ops: The Line+
NBA 2K13+
Catherine+
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD+
MotorStorm® Apocalypse+
inFAMOUS™ 2+
Sly Raccoon 1+
Ratchet & Clank™+
LittleBigPlanet™ 2+
MALICIOUS™+
Starhawk+
Dungeon Defenders
God of War® Collection Volume II
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Mortal Kombat
Shank 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
LittleBigPlanet™ Karting+
When Vikings Attack™+
Need for Speed Most Wanted+
MAFIA II+
PAYDAY™: The Heist "Wolfpack" DLC
PAYDAY™ The Heist+
Outland+
Dead or Alive® 5+
Lumines: Electronic Symphony+
Rayman® Origins+
Trine 2™+
Rock of Ages+
Dead Space™ 2+
Bulletstorm+
Crysis 2+
Battlefield 3™+
Mass Effect 3+
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning+
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light+
Just Cause 2+
Deus Ex: Human Revolution+
Quantum Conundrum™+
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition+
Sleeping Dogs+
Final Fantasy® V+
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game+
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION+
Okami HD+
RESIDENT EVIL 2+
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis+
Renegade Ops+
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™+
Sonic the Hedgehog+
Streets of Rage 2+
Comix Zone+
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit+
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown+
Vanquish+
The Cave+
Demon's Souls™+
Borderlands+
BioShock 2+
XCOM®: Enemy Unknown+
Max Payne 1+
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®+
Saints Row 2+
Darksiders+
Saints Row: The Third+
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade+
Batman: Arkham City+
Mortal Kombat™vita+
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North+
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom+
Magic Orbz+
Smash Cars+
Wakeboarding HD™+
Chime Super Deluxe
Sky Fighter™+
Hamsterball+
Ricochet HD+
Joe Danger 2: The Movie+
Retro/Grade+
LIMBO+
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack+
F1 RACE STARS™+
Chronovolt+
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus+
Awesomenauts+
Sine Mora+
Big Sky Infinity™+
Knytt Underground™+
Machinarium+
God of War® HD +
Thomas Was Alone+
and more ..

25$ or offer

Meh

I feel like Xillia is more of a rental (or ok Resell) game, Dragons Crown has far more longevity and is drastically more unique
Colin Moriarty from IGN said it takes two playthroughs. It's a Tales game, so you're looking at 40+ hours for one playthrough. If you're a trophy hunter, rental ain't gonna cut it on this one I'm guessing.

Colin Moriarty from IGN said it takes two playthroughs. It's a Tales game, so you're looking at 40+ hours for one playthrough. If you're a trophy hunter, rental ain't gonna cut it on this one I'm guessing.
Yep I got the others, plan on beating this one too.

Will concede that trophys are kinda irrelevant for me, I just want my RPGs gruelingly hard and requiring a crap ton of leveling

Meh

I feel like Xillia is more of a rental (or ok Resell) game, Dragons Crown has far more longevity and is drastically more unique
Xillia would be a terrible idea to play as a rental. Completing both stories takes about 60ish hours. Xillia is pretty unique, but doesn't really innovate on the Tales Of genre (besides the gameplay being pretty stellar). Dragons Crown to me just seems like Elsword and Muramasa the Demon Blade slapped together, only with a lot more boobs. Don't get me wrong, I love both of those games, but I'd prefer to play Elsword as it's free and has more attractive visuals IMO.

EDIT: I see you posted that you wanted your RPGs to be gruelingly hard. Well, to be honest, none of the Tales Of games pose to be challenging (besides the extra dungeon in Vesperia, Nebilim in Abyss, and Abyssion in Symphonia), so I think you'd have better luck enjoying a different series.

Xillia would be a terrible idea to play as a rental. Completing both stories takes about 60ish hours. Xillia is pretty unique, but doesn't really innovate on the Tales Of genre (besides the gameplay being pretty stellar). Dragons Crown to me just seems like Elsword and Muramasa the Demon Blade slapped together, only with a lot more boobs. Don't get me wrong, I love both of those games, but I'd prefer to play Elsword as it's free and has more attractive visuals IMO.
Well Dragons Crown is an Atlus game, so I trust them to make it incredibly long with ridiculous replay value. The Tales games are always great, but lack that crazy longevity. And of course when I say rental I mean Gamefly, not like Redbox (or whatever else it is people rent with these days)

Well Dragons Crown is an Atlus game, so I trust them to make it incredibly long with ridiculous replay value. The Tales games are always great, but lack that crazy longevity. And of course when I say rental I mean Gamefly, not like Redbox (or whatever else it is people rent with these days)
I can agree a bit on that lack of crazy longevity. If Tales of Xillia is anything like Tales of Xillia 2 then it would require hours of grinding then maybe 10 minutes of story then back to more grinding, which is a turn off in my POV.

How would you describe Tales of Xillia? Is it just like the Final Fantasy series (FFX for example)?
Kinda like, quest 64?

You get into fights like a typical rpg with a mob on the map, but all the combat is in real time (ie you move around jump block) and holding the directional pad in certain directions + pressing buttons is how you use your characters different spells

(basing this off previous games as this one hasnt released yet) The combat is incredibly fun for an RPG, especially if its new to you. Although if youve played many of the Tales games (on all the different consoles its been on) it loses some excitement as it doesnt vary much from game to game.

If youre into RPGs it would be hard not to like it, although its definitely not your classical turn based stuff

Atlus are just publishers, the games developed by vanillaware. Personally I'm going to get dragons crown on my vita but during the Christmas sales. I can wait that long since to me it doesn't look too appealing, just curious from the hype.

@dcm1602 I don't know how I feel about real time combat. I love me some turn-based combat. Thanks for the rundown though.
Actually Star Ocean is a MUCH better example of the combat

No idea why Quest 64 was the first thing to pop into my head.

Its more like a hybrid with real time combat and if you hit one of the buttons itll "pause' combat for you to choose what party member's cast what spells on what targets/use items etc

I love Atlus's SMT series, Etrian Odyssey series, and Catherine, but they also publish some really weird games that I'm not a huge fan of (Code of Princess, Game of Thrones, Zeno Clash), so I don't completely trust them outside of SMT/Persona games. Well, Tales games aim more towards story than its gameplay, so that kind of explains the lack of longevity.

All this love for Atlus, good to see but unfortunately the Atlus we all trust and like may not be the same depending on who buys them within the next few weeks.

All this love for Atlus, good to see but unfortunately the Atlus we all trust and like may not be the same depending on who buys them within the next few weeks.
Blizzard didnt change that much when they got bought

I mean they started added some grubby money grabbing features to all their games, but their games were still excellent

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - 16 people MAX

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304
2. Strange
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
5. Bigwig_rah
6. Emoney244
7. StryderOmega
8. GinnTokki 

9. Pravado

10. ClydeSheBang

11. superdave85

12. TheCro

+1 for Jersiah for taking my extra pre-loaded psn account 

Also, would anyone be interested in a Tales of Xillia Resell slot? 

Boosted, just curious...if this ends up being a game that some of us might have, but just haven't played yet, I'm assuming we can play our own copy? This might cut down on the number of people that have to have the info passed to them.

Boosted, just curious...if this ends up being a game that some of us might have, but just haven't played yet, I'm assuming we can play our own copy? This might cut down on the number of people that have to have the info passed to them.
Absolutely, I have been monitoring everyone's trophy list to check for eligibility. I will check one last time through everyone to confirm that they are eligible for the contest. If people have their own copy that will be fine as well. However, there will be a schedule for the players. This is so that the two people with the account can "help" each other out.

Blizzard didnt change that much when they got bought

I mean they started added some grubby money grabbing features to all their games, but their games were still excellent
I just hope the long rumoured persona 5 is released on PS3 but if Nintendo purchase them then fat chance of that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back