CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mafia II DLC (Jimmy's Vendetta and Joe's Adventure) EU : £12.98

Resell (£4.33/$6.92)

1) Boosted

2) EstonianBeast (can be either a phantom or resell)

Phantom (£2.17/$3.46)

1) Albani310

2)

Also looking for SR3 (all DLC's)

BF3 End game DLC

Sound shapes All DLC

EU Region please

Looking for Battlefield BC 2 resell

Hey man dont you want to form a group for this? Ive been asking for one too but its a longshot.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - Only 2 Remaining Spots

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304 - eligible
2. Strange -
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
5. Bigwig_rah
6. Emoney244
7. StryderOmega
8. GinnTokki

9. Pravado

10. ClydeSheBang - eligible

11. superdave85 - eligible

12. TheCro

13. Usuyami - eligible

14. saturdaysun

Hey Boosted, depending on the number of people entering and the cost of the game can't everyone put in a fixed price of $5. If the contest is full that should be $80 ($5*16 players). Subtract the cost of the game and the rest could be split into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize. I don't want to over complicate things but it's just an idea thrown out.

Are there any openings for Xillia? I skimmed through the last few pages but didn't see any.

Although I'm not on the feedback list due to recent inactivity, I'm sure there are plenty of veterans of this topic who could vouch for me.

Tales of Xillia Group (from GTZ)

We have 1 sellable slot left for $20. I've seen a few people asking about xillia so whoever goes for it first gets the spot.

Sellable
1) Blu_Ray_Freak
2)

Phantom
1) Shane12m
2) Jersiah

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - Only 2 Remaining Spots

Confirmed interest list.
2. Strange -
3. Albani310
4. RevanChist
5. Bigwig_rah
6. Emoney244
7. StryderOmega
8. GinnTokki

9. Pravado

12. TheCro

13. Usuyami - eligible

14. saturdaysun

I totally missed this... what is it for / details?

---

add 1 feedback point to Volt1up, since I just had a great experience with him. Not only did he loan me Hotline Miami, but was prompt / was nice enough to loan me it again after they patched it so I could get my platinum.

Do you have a PSN named ACompleteSet? He added me saying he was you. If you're him , can you give me back the code if you can't use it ?
for all the new members , take care no one from this community add any one on psn to trade or share , all trades and shares happen through the forum , so check and double check before talking to any one on psn .

For sale (or trade):

NBA2k13 (UK) ($8 resellable slot)
Rugby Challenge (UK) ($6 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($5 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Harry Potter
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

Anyone know which character they'll be selecting on Xillia? Based on my expirience from Tales of Xillia 2, I think I'll go with Milla since she feels more like a hack n slash compared to Judes CQC and medic style. I'll be frustrated with the change of japanese and english button layouts -.-

Anyone know which character they'll be selecting on Xillia? Based on my expirience from Tales of Xillia 2, I think I'll go with Milla since she feels more like a hack n slash compared to Judes CQC and medic style. I'll be frustrated with the change of japanese and english button layouts -.-
Story wise Jude has been recommended, apparently milla has a few details missing.

Also to the competition guys I wont be available between Thursday till Monday, so may have to drop out.

Story wise Jude has been recommended, apparently milla has a few details missing.

Also to the competition guys I wont be available between Thursday till Monday, so may have to drop out.
Hmm true, maybe i'll go for Jude for first playthrough

Also, selling resells for:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - $18

Jak and Daxter Collection - $5

Time and Eternity $10

Hey Boosted, depending on the number of people entering and the cost of the game can't everyone put in a fixed price of $5. If the contest is full that should be $80 ($5*16 players). Subtract the cost of the game and the rest could be split into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize. I don't want to over complicate things but it's just an idea thrown out.
That is a possibility for the future but I really just wanted to test things out this time. If this goes well I might begin to do a monthly contest.

Are there any openings for Xillia? I skimmed through the last few pages but didn't see any.

Although I'm not on the feedback list due to recent inactivity, I'm sure there are plenty of veterans of this topic who could vouch for me.
I will vouch for synnarc if there is any questions about him.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters

I have been thinking for a while about holding a contest for quickest time to complete a certain game. The cost of the game would be spilt between all the people that are in the contest. We would need to establish the rules but I want to know if there is some interest.

Current Prize : The prize would be a $20.00 PSN code that I will pay for. The timing will be checked on PSNtrophyleaders.com. The site does a good job about showing when the game was started and finished.

Rules of the Contest.

1) You must achieve the Platinum for your time to count.

2) The account information will be given to 2 people at a time. When they both finish their times will be posted and info will be given to the next two people.

3) The game will not be announced before you get the account info. This is to insure that there is no strategizing or checking trophy guides leading up to your time with the game.

4) Everyone will be given a max of 48 hours with the account. The platinum time should be between 6-10 hours total so 48 is more than adequate. Please plan accordingly before you start the game for the first time. If you choose to play for 3 hours and then go to bed remember that you are always on the clock.

I won't say what the game is until it gets closer to the contest date. I can however say that the game is less that $20.00. This means that if 10 people are willing to give this contest a shot the cost will be $2.00 per person or less.

I can also say this. I know who some of the trophy hunters are on here. The game I am thinking of using is NOT in the trophy list of the following people.

rpg

GraveRobberX

ScrubsHD

superDave85

captaintek3304

DarkMaizena

ClydeSheBang

Tiger

and many others.

Lastly, the game is Easy to Moderate and has a Platinum.

Now who is interested?

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - Only 1 Remaining Spot

Confirmed interest list.
2. Strange - 
3. Albani310 - 
4. RevanChist - 
5. Bigwig_rah - 
6. Emoney244 - eligible
7. StryderOmega - 
8. GinnTokki - 

9. Pravado - eligible

12. TheCro - 

13. Usuyami - eligible

14. saturdaysun - 

15. GrayWolf420

Need some clarification. for the contest do we have to pay entry fee in advance? I don't wanna throw down money if the game listed is one I don't want to end up buying.

tip:sound shapes dlc

if u have a vita, play ps3 to 100% upload to cloud then download from vita cloud get 100%. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back