CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some clarification. for the contest do we have to pay entry fee in advance? I don't wanna throw down money if the game listed is one I don't want to end up buying.
The entry fee is going to be to cover the cost of the game. You aren't going to have to purchase any game yourself. I will take the entry fees. Pool that money together, make an account, and buy the game. Then there will be account information give to the players 2 at a time. When those two players have finished the game they will deactivate and their times will be posted.

Then the account information will be sent to the next two players and that will continue until all players have finished and all times have been posted.

Lastly, a winner will be declared and a $20 PSN Code will be PM'd to them.

sgand was first.

I don't need to join the Library as I'll be moving on to PS4 in a few months. Some of the winners will bring their shares to the Library when they are done.

I still have a few more shares until then: Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked, Hot Shots Golf International, Far Cry: Blood Dragon and Guacamelee! will eventually be given away...and Duck Tales if I got into one of Boosted's groups.

Resells
•Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with Season Pass (all DLC and includes Nuketown 2025 & Zombies)
•Machinarium (PS3)

Ratchet & Clank HD Bundle, Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty, Quizball Goal, Wipeout HD Complete (UK)

Phantoms
•Ass. Creed Brotherhood Ultimate
•Ass.Creed 3 & DLC, Sorcery
•God of War Ascension Online Pass
•LittleBigPlanet Karting & $70 costumes/karts
Costumes can be used for 1/2/Karting/Vita unless specified:
Assassin Creed 2 (1/2/Vita)
Assassin Creed Rev (2/Vita)
Beta Test Vest
BioShock Pack (Big Daddy & Little Sister)
BioShock Infinite Motorized Patriot
BioShock Infinite Songbird
Chinese New Year
Cupid
Egyptian Mythology Pack
Emergency Services Kart Pack (Karting)
Final Fantasy VII Pack
Hessian Sackboy Fragrances (1/2/Vita)
ICO Colossus 2 Quadratus
ICO Colossus 3 Gaius
Journey
Kabuki Actor
Knights of Old Pack
Mariachi
Marvel Pack 1 (Daredevil, Doc Octopus, Iron Man, Mystique, Thing)
Marvel Pack 3 (Capt America, Invisible Woman, Rogue, Venom, Wolverine)
Marvel Pack 4 (Green Goblin, Hulk, Magneto, Punisher, Storm)
Marvel Pack 6 (Black cat, Deadpool, Dr Doom, Hawkeye, Sabretooth)
MGS Screaming Mantis
Monkey King
Monster Costume Pack
Patapon
Sack-Eating Plant
Sack in the Box
St Patrick's Day
Tron: Evolution
Tron Kart Pack (Karting)
•Max Payne 3
•Rockstar Collection 1
Grand Theft Auto 4: Ballad of Gay Tony AND Lost and Damned (stand-alone, disc not required)
LA Noire
Midnight Club LA & DLC
Red Dead Redemption
•Tomb Raider (2013)

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA

Need to contact the host or account owner of a Mass Effect 3 account i bought to just2dirty. After talking with just, he claims is no longer associated with the account.

I have been told this is not the first incident on a Just2Dirty share, i'm not pointing any fingers, just beware.

The email associated with the game is [email protected] and this would be the second time i get sniped in these forums.The account was Phantom'd less than 6 months ago. I don't want to hijack the account without talking with the host or seller.

Thank you

I have a Sellable share of Hitman:Absolution and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. Don't really know what its work anymore. I think I paid 15.

I am looking for Transformers:FOC  and / or MLB 13 Show. Willing to trade... or pay.... let me know. Thanks.

PSA
Need to contact the host or account owner of a Mass Effect 3 account i bought to just2dirty. After talking with just, he claims is no longer associated with the account.

I have been told this is not the first incident on a Just2Dirty share, i'm not pointing any fingers, just beware.

The email associated with the game is [email protected] and this would be the second time i get sniped in these forums.The account was Phantom'd less than 6 months ago. I don't want to hijack the account without talking with the host or seller.

Thank you
Pretty sure I'm the host of this. Send me a PM detailing exactly what happened. I'll try to help.

Been playing my Vita pre-order of Dragon's Crown as soon as I got it today at 10am (atm 3pm)

....This game is really really really fun for the loot-whores out there xD

And... I guess I dont need to say it cause Vita Versus TV screen is different, but play with Brightness up ;D Devs hid chests in hard to see dark areas. I keep finding chests in places I glanced over when I redo dungeons. xD

Playing as Amazon and Elf.... FUN FUN FUN, Amazon is real awesome unarmed, elf is really speedy when meleeing xD

Anyone else see that Tales of Xillia is $54.99 on the store atm?
Awesome sig, love the manga, only recently found out it has an anime xD
I also see Xilla for 54.99 (CAN PSN)

Dragons Crown is up! only 1.3 gb($50)

Tales of Xillia is up! 6.2 gb($55)

Ibb and Obb is also up. 1gb($10)

Splinter Cell: Blacklist pre-order is up!($59.99)

To all my Dragon's Crown Group please be patient. The store just updated and I am in the middle of making all the accounts. The information will be available soon.

Dragon's Crown Group A

Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt

2. Marauder7 (Paid)
Phantom ($8.33)
1. Menikmati Info Sent
2. Mauaus Info Sent

Dragon's Crown Group B - GROUP COMPLETE +1 TO EVERYONE

Resell ($16.67)

1. kurrptsenate
2. catspit
Phantom ($8.33)
1. Emoney244

2. themightypencil

Dragon's Crown Group C - GROUP COMPLETE +1 TO EVERYONE

Resell ($16.66)
1. BossNian90
2. Joestar

Phantom ($8.33)
1. sierra

2. fmz65

Dragon's Crown Group D

Resell ($16.67)

1. QDizzle81 

2. VenTIi

Phantom ($8.33)

1. dcm1602 - Info Sent

2. kakuzuaff - Info Sent

Today, 12:57 AM

im looking two Resellers 

Yesterday, 03:40 PM

Diablo 3 im host 

Resell
1. HyeVltg3
Phantom
1.Sepp
2.Bogydogy'

First of all, apologies to all those who sent me a message in the last 2 days, particularly yanksfan, gamerdad and strange. Im back on and dealing with your messages asap. Thank you for your patience.

Secondly, still nobody with a resell of DiRT Showdown ?

And finally, maybe not the best place to ask but anyone know of any way to get Spotify Premium on the cheap ? Really could have used the mobile app while I was away....

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

resales-$20

1.dtrain12

2.EstonianBeast

-------

phants- $10

1.snakeybro

2.tehflame

============

Killer Is Dead

resales- 20

1.tehflame

=======

phants- 10

1.menkimatt

2.snakeybro

========

Madden 25

resales- $20

-------

phants- $10

1.snakeybro

need a host for Splinter cell blacklist!

Have a quick question hopefully one of you can help me out with, on my PS3 I cannot get messages, one of my friends said hes sent me messages and I got 0, havent had any for like a month, and not sure if requests were sent for Defiance group but if they were I also didnt get that, any clue wtf is going on with my system??

Sorry jlazenby, never heard of it :whistle2:?

And just want to give a +1 to GamerDad08 for a nice smooth transaction for some NFS DLC I sold him. Apologies again for the delay in correspondence man, I forgot to mention it before I left! :headache:

Have a quick question hopefully one of you can help me out with, on my PS3 I cannot get messages, one of my friends said hes sent me messages and I got 0, havent had any for like a month, and not sure if requests were sent for Defiance group but if they were I also didnt get that, any clue wtf is going on with my system??
It's possible you have your options set to not receive any messages.

Sorry jlazenby, never heard of it :whistle2:?

And just want to give a +1 to GamerDad08 for a nice smooth transaction for some NFS DLC I sold him. Apologies again for the delay in correspondence man, I forgot to mention it before I left! :headache:
+1 for smartbombUK as well. I bought the NFS DLC from him and everything went smooth. Thank you.

And in further developments, the FIA WRC 3 group is finally ready, details messaged to Boosted. Boosted/Strange/jlazenby - sorry for the delay lads. Speedily catching up. For the DiRT 3 group, payments are in and accounted for. I will host this one tomorrow and message Strange with the details. I would do it now but the last time I hosted 2 gameshares in quick succession Sony flagged my card and it put me out of action for a month so I host 1 GS per day these days ;)

And in further developments, the FIA WRC 3 group is finally ready, details messaged to Boosted. Boosted/Strange/jlazenby - sorry for the delay lads. Speedily catching up. For the DiRT 3 group, payments are in and accounted for. I will host this one tomorrow and message Strange with the details. I would do it now but the last time I hosted 2 gameshares in quick succession Sony flagged my card and it put me out of action for a month so I host 1 GS per day these days ;)
Something similar happened to me a few months ago when i used a month trial, wouldn't accept my card details and got me worried so had to borrow my bro's for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back