CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibb and Obb got an 8.3 from ign. anyone wanna make a group? i'll take a phanty

sellin- resale of Last of Us season pass- $9

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - Only 1 Remaining Spot

We really need to fill this so that we can get started. I need to make sure that everyone is eligible that is on the list though.

The cut off time for sign up will be 10:00 pm EST. That give 1 hour and 15 minutes to get the last competitor.
I'll give it a shot if nobody else has taken the last spot

For the record, there are 30 trophies attached to the 6 DLCs. All are for beat school, which is easy as hell. Splitting it would be $1.75 each person for all the dlcs
I believe you need a minimum of $5 to fund an account. So if the total is only $3.50, you'd have to get something else.

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - Only 1 Remaining Spot

We really need to fill this so that we can get started. I need to make sure that everyone is eligible that is on the list though.

The cut off time for sign up will be 10:00 pm EST. That give 1 hour and 15 minutes to get the last competitor.

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304 - eligible
2. Strange - eligible
3. Albani310 - eligible
4. RevanChist - eligible
5. Bigwig_rah -
6. Emoney244 - eligible
7. StryderOmega -
8. GinnTokki - eligible

9. Pravado - eligible

10. ClydeSheBang - eligible

11. superdave85 - eligible

12. TheCro - eligible

13. Usuyami - eligible

14. saturdaysun -

15. GrayWolf420 - eligible

Someone can have my spot. I just realized I only have room for one more account. :whistle2:x

I 100% apologize as I owe a +1 to sgand for our Defiance group.  Got a little distracted with stuff around the house. Lost my wedding ring (found it), lost my Galaxy SIII (still missing) and at the tail end of potty training a couple of 3 yr olds (and associated 'misses' clean ups).  Havent had much time for gaming or CAG obviously.
Mea Culpa.

Another question about the contest

Let's say the game listed is a game that I...don't really want to play and spend the $2 on. Am I able to opt-out of this once the game is announced? Not trying to make life hard, but if you pick something like a kids game i'm not gonna want it on my card lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Another question about the contest

Let's say the game listed is a game that I...don't really want to play and spend the $2 on. Am I able to opt-out of this once the game is announced? Not trying to make life hard, but if you pick something like a kids game i'm not gonna want it on my card lol
i know is dumb but thats the reason im not joining. Dont want Hannah Montana games :oldman:

Roll Call for Trophy Hunters Contest - FILLED

PM's are going to be sent for payment. Cost will be $1.00 per person.

Confirmed interest list.
1. Captaintek3304 - eligible
2. Strange - eligible
3. Albani310 - eligible
4. RevanChist - eligible
5. Bigwig_rah - eligible
6. Emoney244 - eligible
7. StryderOmega - 
8. GinnTokki - eligible

9. Pravado - eligible

10. ClydeSheBang - eligible

11. superdave85 - eligible

12. TheCro - eligible

13. Usuyami - eligible

14. saturdaysun - 

15. GrayWolf420 - eligible

16. extra80 - eligible

Splinter Cell: Blacklist

resales-$20
1.dtrain12
2.EstonianBeast
-------
phants- $10
1.snakeybro
2.tehflame

============

Killer Is Dead
resales- 20
1.tehflame
=======
phants- 10
1.menkimatt
2.snakeybro

========

Madden 25
resales- $20
-------
phants- $10
1.snakeybro
2.gray13wolf420

need a host for Splinter cell blacklist!

One thing I dislike about Dragon's Crown. The amazon's thighs make her look like a damn centaur. Why is her ass so pointy and misshaped :(

Is it just me or does Milla have a slight lisp? 

Also, to everyone that was in my group, i'll be including a big list for the 1+. But, I'll do that once every one of my groups are done so I don't have to make multiple posts. 

Its tempting to obtain Dragons Crown but I have so many other games to finish -,-

Not to mention I need to upgrade the HD to support all this gaming awesomeness.  Has anyone successfully taken apart an external hard drive and used it as an internal hard drive on their ps3?

Looking for two resell slots. Wanna fill up this group by tomorrow!

Dragon's Crown

Resell ($16.66)

Phantom ($8.33)

1, Emoney244

2. cereal_killerxx

Man, I'm so tempted to join one of these Dragon's Crown groups. I know for a fact that it will get way more playtime if I hold out and buy the Vita version though. 

does anyone know if Payday 2 will be gameshareable? the text on it says something scary.

One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account. No more than one activated PS3 system within a 24 hour period. Content may not be used by any other account. You must sign in to PSN each time you start the game.
Ouch.

Max Payne group has closed.

Overall I took a hit, but I wanted to wash my hands of it. Cost me an extra 2.50, but whatever, lol.

+1 Dtrain12
+1 Seal62505

Dragons Crown
Resell($16.66)
1.TehFlame
2. Cwinters
Phantom($8.33)
1.saturdaysun

2.saltysheep

Had to drop out will just get physical copy but your group is full.

Its tempting to obtain Dragons Crown but I have so many other games to finish -,-

Not to mention I need to upgrade the HD to support all this gaming awesomeness. Has anyone successfully taken apart an external hard drive and used it as an internal hard drive on their ps3?
how i didnt think about that idea before :D . i guess there no problem doing that just make sure that the external hdd contains a 2.5" Sata HDD not IDE .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back