CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey J anyone willing to jump to a resale and ill take the last phantom a fill this group?
Idk if you'd be quick enough as phantom? (too busy with Brain's mom lol)
Try bribing akbeast so he switches with you lol, im_a_mac needs a phantom too in case you wanna make a new group

Madden 25
p1 akbeast17 PAID
p2 jlazenby1
r1 jlazenby1 HOST
r2

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Madden 25 for sure. But I dont think I can pass up the Deluxe Pre-Order deal on Amazon. $100 and you get the Sunday Ticket to play on your iPad/CPU all season? Its like a $300 value.
can Sunday Ticket be shared? do you need to open the disc? M25 should net a good value if resold immediately, would keep gameshare version and make it an even sweeter deal

can Sunday Ticket be shared? do you need to open the disc? M25 should net a good value if resold immediately, would keep gameshare version and make it an even sweeter deal
I'd be down if Sunday Ticket can be shared. I have an htpc. I wonder if the app broadcast is in HD. I don't want the game. I just want access to Sunday Ticket.

Edit: I just ordered a copy. Sunday Ticket for $50 is worth it to me. I'll get rid of the game on Ebay, Killerslist or CAG.

If I want to delete a phantom profile from my ps3, just login and delete it or will this affect the other members in the group share? Also im in for an nba 2k14 phantom if anyone has a group going.

Which of these is right? Are both right?

Madden 25 - Release Date 08/27/13

Spoiler

$20
1. jlazenby1
2. akbeast17
----------------
$10
3. im_a_mac
4. yanksfan

Madden 25 (3) - Release Date 08/27/13
$20
1. Yanksfan (host)
2. Taint
----------------
$10
1.snakeybro
2.gray13wolf420

Store is Updated!!...mostly

if that final fantasy mmo can be shared, im in for a phantom

Madden 25 - Release Date 08/27/13
Spoiler

$20
1. jlazenby1
2. akbeast17
----------------
$10
3. im_a_mac
4. yanksfan

Madden 25 (3) - Release Date 08/27/13
$20
1. Yanksfan (host)
2. Taint
----------------
$10
1.snakeybro
2.gray13wolf420
#3 is right. I am out of the first group.

Ratchet Deadlocked
trophy_platinum.png

next game??

LIST

-Yakuza 4

-Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes

-Shadow of the Damned

-The Last of Us

-The house of the dead Overkill

-Shadow of the Colossus

-Sorcery

congrats rpg on plat #130

I have to finish up Deadlocked and prepare for Nexus, I have gotten all R&C Platinums, hell all of Insomniac's platinums except, Fuse, I'm working on it lol

Id still be up for trying to share it if someone makes a group, not sure if itd work but it says up to 2 systems on the description lol Phantom btw
Whiskey and I tossed around the idea of forming a group. I dunno how it would work though. If we decide to start a group, I'll add you as a phantom.

Well Im thinking itd use the PSN your playing on to connect, but if it ends up using the one that was used to purchase we'd be screwed lol But I'm up for the risk

Well Im thinking itd use the PSN your playing on to connect, but if it ends up using the one that was used to purchase we'd be screwed lol But I'm up for the risk
Struggling to use cag on my phone. Sorry lads but I read somewhere it's tied to the one account and monthly subscription goes out from there. I'll try to find where I read it.

Also how far are people in xillia? Haven't even got my first trophy yet.

you honestly think somebody will buy it full price just to try it when everybody in this thread is in here to buy games at a cheaper price. Lol why dont you go out and buy it and report back to us.

There is a group that is checking to see if it can be shared or not. There may also be reports on the net of people who may have tried it already. He was simply asking if either have indicated whether it's possible or not yet.

What is the process for placing feedback? 

+1 captaintek3304 for participating in Ducktales HD group

Is that all I need to report?

I think it was the psn blog but if people want to try they can go ahead but with the monthly subscription way phantoms wont work at all.

Maybe two resells might.
Interesting, it sounds like the game can be gameshared, everyone can be logged into their own PSN account and then logged into their own SE account, where they have their own sub. I don't mind paying full price for the sub, but would love to at least share the cost of the game itself. That is one of my big irritations on MMOs..paying full price for a game and then having to pay sub costs (I know there are FTP stuff, but my friends are usually hyped for the latest and greatest).

Edit - Anyone know if the first month is free when signing up for service? Or am I dating myself with MMO expectations here?

Ok. I will do that moving forward.
Thank you good sir.

Edit - Anyone know if the first month is free when signing up for service? Or am I dating myself with MMO expectations here?
I found the answer in a CAG blog entry actually:

"You will be able to play for free till September 9th. Then you will get 30 days free for each platform you registered"

It is a very informative post for those that are interested but may not know much about FFXIV. Here is the link if anyone is interested:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/blog/1032/entry-23884-final-fantasy-xv-a-realm-reborn-release-dates/

Pre-Ordershttp://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/13/playstation-store-update-312/

Diablo III ($59.99)

Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now, you must return to where it all began—the town of Tristram—and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is an omen that the End Times have begun.

FIFA Soccer 14 ($59.99)

Feel the emotion of scoring great goals in FIFA 14. The game plays the way great football matches are contested, with innovations to the award-winning gameplay that inspire fans to build play through midfield, dictating the tempo of a match. Feel the tension as chances are created, and experience the thrill of hitting the back of the net.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Collector’s Edition ($59.99)

Be amongst the first to explore a land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes. Embark on the adventure of a lifetime and save the realm of Eorzea. For the true Final Fantasy fan, this collector’s edition contains some exclusive in game items that will truly improve your time in the realm of Eorzea.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ($39.99)

Be amongst the first to explore a land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes. Embark on the adventure of a lifetime and save the realm of Eorzea.

Lost Planet 3 ($59.99)

With numerous multiplayer modes and a highly engrossing cinematic single player experience, Lost Planet 3 delves deeper into the Lost Planet universe, uncovering hidden truths within the unique environment of E.D.N. III.

Saints Row IV $60 08/20/2013

Host Kerouac $10

Resell $20

1. WhiskeyCrazy

Phantom $10

1. crashlen0

Killer Is Dead $60 08/27/2013

Resell Double Sawbuck

1. Kerouac

2. WhiskeyCrazy

Phantom $10

1. Strange

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn $40 08/27/2013

Resell $13.33

1. Kerouac

2. (pending)

Phantom $6.66 :twisted:

1. jlazenby1

Need 2 phantoms for SR4,1 phantom for Killer is Dead & FF XIV. Come on guys/girls let's get this rolling  :)

Selling Spec Ops The Line phantom $2

Selling Black Ops 2 Season Pass phantom $10 

$20
1. jlazenby1
2. akbeast17
----------------
$10
3. im_a_mac
4. yanksfan
is now

p1 jlazenby1
p2 akbeast17 PAID
r1 jlazenby1 HOST
r2 bigkrev13 ?