CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling: Bioshock infinite - clash in the clouds (phantom) - $1.50 (two available)
Isn't it $5 on the store?

Speaking of BioShock, would anyone happen to have the challenge rooms for the original?

Major thanks to Strange and Yanksfan.

Diablo 3 - $60 - 09/03/2013

$20

----------------

$10

1.snakey

2.brainy

Diablo 3 EU - 49.99 - 09/03/13

$16.66

2. QDizzle

----------------

$8.33

1. Sepp

2. Bogydogy
The EU (UK actually) version should be £50, not $50. (€60 if it's the EU version)

Last edited by a moderator:
1 of 2 phantoms has installed the game. The other phantom has not reported back.
I am almost done downloading. The first guy was able to download and play on his main account as of 5 mins ago. We'll see if I'll be able to boot up the game in 20 minutes and play with him.

300px-Candy-PayDay-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Anyone interested in Mars: War Logs?

Despite its mediocre reviews, the gamer's who actually play it said its a pretty great game for the price.

I'd be willing to go resell or phantom on it.  

Confirmed 2 active slots can play on alt accounts on 2 different PS3s (both activated within 24 hours).

Gonna phantom shortly and see if it still works.

Anyone interested in Mars: War Logs?

Despite its mediocre reviews, the gamer's who actually play it said its a pretty great game for the price.

I'd be willing to go resell or phantom on it.
I have it on steam and its not that good. it had potential but its kinda boring and too many fetch quests.

Payday 2($40)

resales- $13.66

1.estonianbeast(waiting)

2.kb24(paid)

------

phants

1.gamerdad08(dling)

2.snakeybro(host)(dling)

sell my Phantom :
 My ps+ EU expire in 24/08/2014
Spec Ops: The Line
NBA 2K13
Catherine
ICO™ & Shadow of the Colossus™ Classics HD
MotorStorm® Apocalypse
inFAMOUS™ 2
Sly Raccoon 1
Ratchet & Clank™
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
MALICIOUS™
Starhawk
Dungeon Defenders
God of War® Collection Volume II
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
Mortal Kombat
Shank 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
LittleBigPlanet™ Karting
When Vikings Attack™
Need for Speed Most Wanted
MAFIA II
PAYDAY™: The Heist "Wolfpack" DLC
PAYDAY™ The Heist
Outland
Dead or Alive® 5
Lumines: Electronic Symphony
Rayman® Origins
Trine 2™
Rock of Ages
Dead Space™ 2
Bulletstorm+
Crysis 2+
Battlefield 3™
Mass Effect 3
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Quantum Conundrum™
Hitman: Absolution Digital Edition
Sleeping Dogs
Final Fantasy® V
The Simpsons™ Arcade Game
RESIDENT EVIL 5 GOLD EDITION
Okami HD
RESIDENT EVIL 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Renegade Ops
Sonic the Hedgehog 2™
Sonic the Hedgehog
Streets of Rage 2
Comix Zone
HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdon
Vanquish
The Cave
Demon's Souls™
Borderlands
BioShock 2
XCOM®: Enemy Unknown
Max Payne 1
Warhammer® 40,000®: Space Marine®
Saints Row 2
Darksiders
Saints Row: The Third+
Double Dragon Neon Full Game Upgrade
Batman: Arkham City
Mortal Kombat™vita
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Magic Orbz
Smash Cars
Wakeboarding HD™
Chime Super deluxe
Sky Fighter™
Hamsterball
Ricochet HD
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Retro/Grade
LIMBO
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
F1 RACE STARS™
Chronovolt
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Awesomenauts
Sine Mora
Big Sky Infinity™
Knytt Underground™
Machinarium
God of War® HD 
Thomas Was Alone
and more ..
Price : 20$

Me and the other phantom have both been able to play Payday. The resells are downloading now, but from the looks of it, it's good to go. I haven't played online yet though.

Just a heads up though, the single player in Payday 2 hasn't been that cool so far. I have no friends to play with online though, but it would really help if I did. It's like "GO score 5 bags," and instead of me and my AI partners each getting a bag and then one more going in while the rest of us cover him, they automatically start a big showdown with the cops while I have to grab them all myself with no cover.

Just a heads up though, the single player in Payday 2 hasn't been that cool so far. I have no friends to play with online though, but it would really help if I did. It's like "GO score 5 bags," and instead of me and my AI partners each getting a bag and then one more going in while the rest of us cover him, they automatically start a big showdown with the cops while I have to grab them all myself with no cover.
i'll play with u online. i'll start up a Payday 2 group for gameshare members

+1 to boosted for hosting Ducktales

sellin Last of us Season pass resale(season pass only!)- $9 or obo.  need it gone soon, gonna delete tlou from my ps3 soon, dont have any room.

PAYDAY 2 CAG Group

snakeybro(solidsnake231989)

enter your cag name, then your psn tag like me, oh and have a mic!

Have a question, when you make a deal here with gamesharing does it matters who goes first? Do you pay (assuming it's with paypal) first and then get the account, or the other way around? I still got more than half a month before I'm buying some resells and there's some stuff still confusing me. (Read the first post on this and the #1 Gamesharing thread)

Thanks.

Payday looks cool, but you guys haven't played online yet? That's would be confirmation in this case, not the single player.

Possibly interested in a phantom, whats the size on this?

host gives acct info to phantoms. they download. when they're done, accounts are deactivated through sonys site, and then resells activate + download
Finally the Phantoms make sense to me, I'm a REALLY slow learner... I have 2 more questions. 8-[ "Activate + download". The activate means adding the account information to your PS3? Still not sure if I'm supposed to pay first or if the other member would send me the account information, make sure it worked on my PS3, then sent them money through Paypal.

My apologies for being ---> :dunce:

Finally the Phantoms make sense to me, I'm a REALLY slow learner... I have 2 more questions. 8-[ "Activate + download". The activate means adding the account information to your PS3? Still not sure if I'm supposed to pay first or if the other member would send me the account information, make sure it worked on my PS3, then sent them money through Paypal.

My apologies for being ---> :dunce:
You always pay first.

Activating is like activating a license, the DRM. When you download a game, notice just before it starts it says "activating..." - each account can be activated on two systems at one time. An account will activate automatically when downloading a game, or you can manually do it in the account management

For a resell, you have to deactivate the system through the account management before passing it to the next person. Deleting it just leaves the acct still activated on yoru system and you'll have to re-download the account to deactivate it.

host gives acct info to phantoms. they download. when they're done, accounts are deactivated through sonys site, and then resells activate + download
you usually pay first RSC but forum rules can apply (highest feedback receives first)

Pravado why are you doing this exactly?

I have a Phantom available for the HD editions of God of War. It contains GOW I, II, Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus. It's quite large, like 52 GBs.

PM for offers, I accept other phantoms, or $6 Paypal Gift

------------------------------------------

I'm also looking for a Ultimate Spiderman resell or Phantom. Please PM me with details

c/p a comment: The anniversary edition will still work for Sunday ticket. On the ps3 and xbox 360 with the code inside the game. It's the app that won't work anymore on ps3
I called Directv today. No one knew about the promotion. Furthermore, no one knew if more than 1 person could be logged into the app at one time. So I'm not sure if it is shareable. It will be great if it is though.

Probably a long shot, but looking for a phantom/resell (pref phantom) of the ratchet & clank collection and a phantom of The Last of Us. Pm me if you have either of them, thanks.

You always pay first.

:censored:
I could have sworn that we have had this discussion before. Please remove the directions for the things that we do. It is generally considered to be in poor taste to do a write-up of how to do gamesharing. If you want to tell them how then do it through PM instead. Please do not post this again.

@Yanksfan - +1 to snakeybro, lustyhitter, and kvntwvlf for the DuckTales HD group.

... Ohhhhhhhhhh... I think I really really get it now. Yeah, sorry guys it never crossed my mind. Had to think for a while there, think I'm with the progam now. Anyway I'm considering looking for maybe another resell or two, the list of games I'm looking for are:

Tales of Graces f
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 6
Far Cry 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1, 2, 3, Generations
Metal Gear Solid 4
Persona 3 FES
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (with some DLC)

Please PM me if interested. 

... Ohhhhhhhhhh... I think I really really get it now. Yeah, sorry guys it never crossed my mind. Had to think for a while there, think I'm with the progam now. Anyway I'm considering looking for maybe another resell or two, the list of games I'm looking for are:

Tales of Graces f
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 6
Far Cry 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1, 2, 3, Generations
Metal Gear Solid 4
Persona 3 FES
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (with some DLC)

Please PM me if interested.
None of the Naruto games are available through the PSN store. Nor is MGS4.

I have P3FES on my main account, along with a whole bunch of other games from Plus, as well as a couple of Persona 4 Arena DLCs. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back