CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my account. Reputable buyers only. AB $100 can do two reseller but prefer one. Paypal only please.

Games: CoD black ops, Borderlands, Borderlands 2,  Fat princess, Sonic adventure DX,  Saints row 2, Battlefield 1943 (full game), comet crash, Sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 1, Sonic the hedgehog, Sonic the hedgehog 2, Shank, Under siege, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, Marvel vs. capcom 2 (Full game), Call of duty classic (Full game).

DLC: CoD black ops 2nd,3rd and 4th dlc. CoD black ops II Season pass (All DLC), Borderlands (All DLC), Borderlands 2 Season pass, Krieg BL2 DLC, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Fat princess expansion pack.

Selling my account. Reputable buyers only. AB $100 can do two reseller but prefer one. Paypal only please.

Games: CoD black ops, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Fat princess, Sonic adventure DX, Saints row 2, Battlefield 1943 (full game), comet crash, Sonic the hedgehog 4 episode 1, Sonic the hedgehog, Sonic the hedgehog 2, Shank, Under siege, inFAMOUS, LittleBigPlanet, Marvel vs. capcom 2 (Full game), Call of duty classic (Full game).

DLC: CoD black ops 2nd,3rd and 4th dlc. CoD black ops II Season pass (All DLC), Borderlands (All DLC), Borderlands 2 Season pass, Krieg BL2 DLC, Uncharted 2 GOTY, Fat princess expansion pack.
For the games that it comes with, I'd say $20-$30 would be reasonable. No one is going to shell out $100 for those games, let alone pretty much anything on this thread. We're CAGs.

Yes. I can't tell if you think that is unreasonably good or bad? I don't play video games as much as I used to.
wrong place,try richassgamer instead
evillaugh.gif

It's not a hot deal, that's for sure.
$90? I mean com'n Black ops 2 season pass cost $50 divided two ways $25, sure you could distribute it more with people down the line but I'd like to keep it reasonable within that range. I guess if you where looking for Black ops 2 DLC & Borderlands 2 DLC you would find it more feasable than if you where not. It's not even profitable for me at this low range. I'd go no lower than $90. We can work something out if you're intrested. I'm in no hurry either just seeing how much I can fetch for these games since I'm considering selling my gaming console.

$90? I mean com'n Black ops 2 season pass cost $50 divided two ways $25, sure you could distribute it more with people down the line but I'd like to keep it reasonable within that range. I guess if you where looking for Black ops 2 DLC & Borderlands 2 DLC you would find it more feasable than if you where not. It's not even profitable for me at this low range. I'd go no lower than $90. We can work something out if you're intrested. I'm in no hurry either just seeing how much I can fetch for these games since I'm considering selling my gaming console.
To be honest anything higher than $40 and I doubt you will sell it on this forum.

Majority of people here have already played those games.

For the games that it comes with, I'd say $20-$30 would be reasonable. No one is going to shell out $100 for those games, let alone pretty much anything on this thread. We're CAGs.
Brainfart? I understand that the price is steep. It's called an investment. You might not be looking for these particular games or DLCs but i'm sure there is someone that is. I'm willing to sell one share for $50 presumably selling both shares. I'm just giving the option of obtaining the entire account and allowing the buyer to distribute differently if they choose to do so.

Majority of people here have already played those games.
And a select few who have not. I'm not doubting that statment but it can be a great deal for someone who may be looking for these games and DLCS and allow them to save money too.

Last edited by a moderator:
And a select few who have not. I'm not doubting that statment but it can be a great deal for someone who may be looking for these games and DLCS and allow them to save money too.
Well, its up to you if you want to waste your time trying to sell it. Only way someone here would pay that much for a share would be if all the games on the account were new releases.

Da Drop(Spelunky edition)

PS3

Killer Is Dead

Lost Planet 3

Madden 25

FFXIV Online

Spelunky(cross-buy and play) (demo)

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

VITA

Spelunky(demo)

Sweet Fuse

HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character

Floating Cloud God HD

PS2

Crimson Sea 2

Brainfart? I understand that the price is steep. It's called an investment. You might not be looking for these particular games or DLCs but i'm sure there is someone that is. I'm willing to sell one share for $50 presumably selling both shares. I'm just giving the option of obtaining the entire account and allowing the buyer to distribute differently if they choose to do so.
Dude, you're completely new to this thread and you whoop out an account with games that everyone has played asking for $100. What do you honestly expect? Blops 2 DLC shares are going for $10-15, not $25. Borderlands 2 isn't going to sell high anymore, as most people 1. got it on launch or 2. got it during the sale a few months back for a fraction of what you're trying to sell it for. Also most of the other games on your account are really old games that won't fetch a high price at all anymore. Resellable shares on this thread are 1/3th the retail price or less, not 1/2. It's not a great deal for anyone, as there are other people here with those games that would share it for a much cheaper price. I guarantee nobody will buy a share of this account for $30 or more unless they, like you, were completely newbie to this thread. Regardless, you could still try to sell it for $50, but I honestly doubt someone will want to snag this.

So first you said $100 per share, now it's $50 per share and you just wanted someone to pay double for the extra share they don't need? lolllllll

To be honest anything higher than $40 and I doubt you will sell it on this forum.
I have to agree, no one bit on my phantom of AC3 Gold, BL2 Season Pass, Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Army of 2, Bioshock: Infinite, and Last of Us for 40 about 2 months back. Ended up giving it away to a friend. Good luck with selling it.

Good luck with that price dude.

Well, its up to you if you want to waste your time trying to sell it. Only way someone here would pay that much for a share would be if all the games on the account were new releases.
Borderlands 2 Tiny tina DLC ($10) Krieg DLC ($10) Black ops 2 buried and orgin ($30) It's all matter of opinion. These are the newest additions that I have recently bought the "Newest" being black ops 2 orgin ($15) that has not even came out yet! I understand the price is steep. It's a great deal whether or not you can justify it or not.

It's a great deal whether or not you can justify it or not.
No.it's not. I just bought an account from a fellow CAG on here with about the same amount of games that are more recent than on your account for $10. It even had the Blops 2 season pass. That's a good deal for this thread, not like what you're trying to sell.

Borderlands 2 Tiny tina DLC ($10) Krieg DLC ($10) Black ops 2 buried and orgin ($30) It's all matter of opinion. These are the newest additions that I have recently bought the "Newest" being black ops 2 orgin ($15) that has not even came out yet! I understand the price is steep. It's a great deal whether or not you can justify it or not.
People here are just trying to help you adjust the price according to market but free to make your own price. All new release resells here go for 20 a pop and drop in value significantly after a month or so. The largest resell I've seen being sold was about 60 but that was about 4 or 5 current games released that week. Best of luck in selling the Account.

Da Drop(Spelunky edition)

PS3

Killer Is Dead

Lost Planet 3

Madden 25

FFXIV Online

Spelunky(cross-buy and play) (demo)

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

VITA

Spelunky(demo)

Sweet Fuse

HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character

Floating Cloud God HD

PS2

Crimson Sea 2
Is Lost Planet 3 and KID confirmed for PSN?

Dude, you're completely new to this thread and you whoop out an account with games that everyone has played asking for $100. What do you honestly expect? Blops 2 DLC shares are going for $10-15, not $25. Borderlands 2 isn't going to sell high anymore, as most people 1. got it on launch or 2. got it during the sale a few months back for a fraction of what you're trying to sell it for. Also most of the other games on your account are really old games that won't fetch a high price at all anymore. Resellable shares on this thread are 1/3th the retail price or less, not 1/2. It's not a great deal for anyone, as there are other people here with those games that would share it for a much cheaper price. I guarantee nobody will buy a share of this account for $30 or more unless they, like you, were completely newbie to this thread. Regardless, you could still try to sell it for $50, but I honestly doubt someone will want to snag this.
What? I'm new? you're the newbie. I have been here much longer than you have so stop trying to school me kid. I'm entitled to post whatever price I want whether or not you agree with them is entirely up to you. You're no longer credible. I can't even take you seriously anymore you just sprout out and make false accusations. I have no intention of selling the games any lower so stop fronting and acting like you know it all.

No.it's not. I just bought an account from a fellow CAG on here with about the same amount of games that are more recent than on your account for $10. It even had the Blops 2 season pass. That's a good deal for this thread, not like what you're trying to sell.

What? I'm new? you're the newbie. I have been here much longer than you have so stop trying to school me kid. I'm entitled to post whatever price I want whether or not you agree with them is entirely up to you. You're no longer credible. I can't even take you seriously anymore you just sprout out and make false accusations. I have no intention of selling the games any lower so stop fronting and acting like you know it all.
While you've been on this site longer than GinnTokki but Ginn has been doing gameshares much longer than you have and a trusted member of this community. After that comment I'm pretty sure no one would do business with you and better off going somewhere else to sell it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8rG_Or36Q[/youtube]

This is what Killer Is Dead looks and plays like, looks a lil boring and generic.

1 resale a 1 phantom left for Spelunky!

Okay anybody want a phantom for this account?

BF3 + Premium

Borderlands 2 + Captain Skarlett DLC

Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare DLC (and a good amount of the other DLC's)

FIFA 13

Got one person for $12 tommorow,but anymore that can raise a buck or 2 more is welcome ;)

While you've been on this site longer than GinnTokki but Ginn has been doing gameshares much longer than you have and a trusted member of this community. After that comment I'm pretty sure no one would do business with you and better off going somewhere else to sell it.
Again FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE. insert accusation here (_______) You sure? You don't even know me. I have been on this site longer than Ginn and have a loner gameshare history than he has and probably you too. While he has aquired feedback that does not instanty mean that he has a more extensive background in gamesharing. I don't belong to CAG but I occasionally go on here because this is the only authetic way to buy and sell gameshares. After that comment you are no longer reliable and you need to get a life. Stop riding his D*ck it's not cool.

+1 to CaptainTek I sold him my Mugen Souls share.

Selling time and eternity resell $9
Selling call of duty black ops 2 season pass, walking dead game season pass and Tomb raider for $12

Need to sell these quick. Will give discount if you buy both of them.

Again FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE. insert accusation here (_______) You sure? You don't even know me. I have been on this site longer than Ginn and have a loner gameshare history than he has and probably you too. While he has aquired feedback that does not instanty mean that he has a more extensive background in gamesharing. I don't belong to CAG but I occasionally go on here because this is the only authetic way to buy and sell gameshares. After that comment you are no longer reliable and you need to get a life. Stop riding his D*ck it's not cool.
You really aren't making any friends here. You can pretty much expect no one to do business with you in this thread anymore. You can't go into a forum in which you aren't an active member, post a share that's a goo $60-70 too high, and then attack people for trying to help you out. Here's a small tip...when everyone is telling you that you're doing something wrong, and you're the only one thinking its right, chances are you need to reevaluate what you're doing.

Complete shot in the dark but is there any chance at a group for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle from the JP PS Store? Would be fantastic if there's someone out there in Japan that can shell out for a JP PSN card, I'd be willing to drop $30 for a share.
I was curious to see if someone could fund a Japanese account as well but I've yet to hear anything. The next best option I found were JPN PSN codes where ¥3000 (a little over $30) goes for $36 - $38 and ¥5000 (around $50.50) goes for roughly $59-$60. Not amazing, but worlds better then the thievery that is attempted by most online sellers.

I'm also looking for a Killer is Dead share. I'll start one if none are still filling.
Still looking for Killer Is Dead Resell.

Thank ya.
Looking for a slot of Killer Is Dead!

I'll give you $200 for your GS.

so stop fronting and acting like you know it all.
Good luck selling anything with that attitude. I'm thinking it's time to snap to reality and take the advice you've been given from many reputable members of this forum. Your crazy posts and prices are just polluting this thread with absolute garbage.

I know, I know...I'm no longer credible etc. That's alright with me.

So first you said $100 per share, now it's $50 per share and you just wanted someone to pay double for the extra share they don't need? lolllllll
I'm sorry, I might have stated it wrong or you're misinterpreting it wrong. I am selling the account for both shares ($100) which gives you the entire account to do as you please. Or I will also be willing to accept two users to split the cost and in doing so gives you full access to one of the shares.

You really aren't making any friends here. You can pretty much expect no one to do business with you in this thread anymore. You can't go into a forum in which you aren't an active member, post a share that's a goo $60-70 too high, and then attack people for trying to help you out. Here's a small tip...when everyone is telling you that you're doing something wrong, and you're the only one thinking its right, chances are you need to reevaluate what you're doing.
Just to clarify. People are attacking me and I can't defend my position? I have standards which this thread has none of. Want to sell games dirt cheap? I'm not complaining. That's just bad business practice. I've only just begun I'm not some person whose trying to unload everything for a quarter. That's not advice that's a dummies move.

This kinda reminds me of that time some dude tried to sell his RE6 pre-order dlc in here for like $25 LOL :lol:
I bought the Defiance Dodge Charger pre-order code for $30. :whistle2:( To add insult to injury, I never played again after redeeming the code. Sigh.

Good luck selling anything with that attitude. I'm thinking it's time to snap to reality and take the advice you've been given from many reputable members of this forum. Your crazy posts and prices are just polluting this thread with absolute garbage.

I know, I know...I'm no longer credible etc. That's alright with me.
I have standards. You want to rip yourself off? Fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back