CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 to jlazenby1 for timeshare of infamous2. Great guy and easy to communicate with.
Likewise! +1 for SaltySheep (and +2 in case I forgot the TR and AC3 ones)

Can't say the same about this guy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/477775-shadowlombax/

I wonder how a 15 year old has paypal, and so many games/accounts:

Oh, these accounts i bought for a bargain like $5 and $10 in the past year or so,some accounts had the same stuff (as you said BF3 Prem,DR2 and RDR what a coincidence) but still got em because they each had something i wanted lol,but since i have barely have any more money now im just trying to resell or phantom these accounts,also its good to have a couple of the same games on different accounts incase 3 people want RDR for example :p (p471)

seems like a load of BS, there aren't many places gs is organized the way we do, where did he "buy" the accounts? if they have trophies they're prob stolen...
Trade at your own risk!

Last edited by a moderator:

Can't say the same about this guy: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/477775-shadowlombax/

Oh, these accounts i bought for a bargain like $5 and $10 in the past year or so,some accounts had the same stuff (as you said BF3 Prem,DR2 and RDR what a coincidence) but still got em because they each had something i wanted lol,but since i have barely have any more money now im just trying to resell or phantom these accounts,also its good to have a couple of the same games on different accounts incase 3 people want RDR for example :p (p471)

seems like a load of BS, there aren't many places gs is organized the way we do, where did he "buy" the accounts? if they have trophies they're prob stolen...
Trade at your own risk!
Not sure if you knew this, but I'm 15 as well. I had a job working at a local grocery market as well as making money off of fixing my neighbors' computers and making GFX and intros for some people way back a few years ago back when I was into playing CoD in clans and competitively. Roughly made $4000 in the last few years, 80% of which went into my savings. The rest I've spent on electronics, clothes, posters, and of course games.

I traded with Lombax once and everything seemed okay, but now that you mention it, didn't think about how he got the accounts. That does seem a little sketchy, as the account I bought did have trophies...

Anyone have a share of infamous lying around? I'm itching to play the second but don't want to go into it in the dark story wise. I'm also looking for uncharted 1 and 2 for the same reason, please pm me if you have any of those! I'm planning on getting the 3 this weekend if nobody has any shares though. 

Also if anybody has Playstation All Stars Battle Royale  would you mind playing a versus match with me? It's the only trophy that I need that requires playing a match online, and none of my friends have it.

Anyone have a share of infamous lying around? I'm itching to play the second but don't want to go into it in the dark story wise. I'm also looking for uncharted 1 and 2 for the same reason, please pm me if you have any of those! I'm planning on getting the 3 this weekend if nobody has any shares though.

Also if anybody has Playstation All Stars Battle Royale would you mind playing a versus match with me? It's the only trophy that I need that requires playing a match online, and none of my friends have it.
Yeah I can get you that trophy tomorrow for psabr. Just add me telling you need the trophy. I need it too lol

Just to clarify. People are attacking me and I can't defend my position? I have standards which this thread has none of. Want to sell games dirt cheap? I'm not complaining. That's just bad business practice. I've only just begun I'm not some person whose trying to unload everything for a quarter. That's not advice that's a dummies move.

I am entitled to my opinion. Now since you wanna be a jackass about it you can continue to screw yourself. A business cannot operate without the revenue and you're losing big time.
Not that I need your share of an account but this is considered to be a gamesharing community not business. We tend to help each other out and the pricing structure is well run on here. We have called out quite a few people for selling shares for more than they bought them for and other shady things like that. You can say what you wish about me not being credible or whatever but I am pretty sure that I could get a few +1's to my credibility and my community building activities. I have bought games to give away for free and I have recently finished a contest with 16 member where the winner received a $20 PSN card.

Community not business, that is what we are. Now carry on with your day.

Damn Ginn, I just turned 17 a month ago and you've accomplished more than I could do lol. I too used to do GFX when I was into CoD, (mainly on GameBattles) but now it's just simple signates and backgrounds.

Killer is Dead group is full. I'll be sending out PMs with payment info so we can get it going as soon as the store updates tomorrow.

Killer is Dead
Resell ($20):
1. HyeVitg3
2. menikmati (Paid)
Phantom ($10):
1. TheSporkWithin
2. Mythus

Still need one more for Project Diva F. Also, do you want to host this StarShadow or shall I?
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F
Resells: $16.75
1. StarShadow
2. TheSporkWithin
Phantoms - $8.25
1. Josh1billion

2013 PAX Prime Indie Game Salehttp://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/26/2013-pax-prime-indie-game-sale/

Penny-Arcade Adventures On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness Ep 1 & 2     
$7.49
$3.75+

Closure     
$7.49
$3.75+

Retro City Rampage (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)     
$4.99
$3.74+

Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)     
$4.99
$2.50+

Limbo (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)     
$7.49
$5.99+

Tokyo Jungle     
$7.49
$3.75+

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)     
$4.99
$2.50+

Journey     
$7.49
$3.75+

Skullgirls     
$7.49
$3.75+

Retro/Grade     
$4.99
$2.50+

Dyad     
$7.49
$3.75+

[quote name="KB24" post="11013359" timestamp="1377506856"]
Oldest CAG: WV Matsui 68 Years Old[/quote]
Bows

Thank you, thank you!

Selling Sly Cooper Thieves in Time ( Resell ) .

Still need one more for Project Diva F. Also, do you want to host this StarShadow or shall I?
1. StarShadow
2. TheSporkWithin
Phantoms - $8.25
1. Josh1billion
when is the release date of this game ? never tried these type of games before , but after watching a video about it , dont know why feeling that i want to try it !! :D

Killer is Dead group is full. I'll be sending out PMs with payment info so we can get it going as soon as the store updates tomorrow.

Killer is Dead
Resell ($20):
1. HyeVitg3
2. menikmati (Paid)
Phantom ($10):
1. TheSporkWithin
2. Mythus

1. StarShadow
2. TheSporkWithin
Phantoms - $8.25
1. Josh1billion
I am in Canada, if you are in the US I would prefer if you hosted. If you are not in the USA I will host.

Selling Sly Cooper Thieves in Time ( Resell ) 2.50$ .

when is the release date of this game ? never tried these type of games before , but after watching a video about it , dont know why feeling that i want to try it !! :D
Here is me playing some of the demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAzKJS0oKBs

The game is fun, especially if you are a fan of Jpop. It's a rhythm game with an easy platinum as well (and it's actually really fun). I did the Japanese version on the Vita already and I am buying this one because the trophy list stacks.

I am in Canada, if you are in the US I would prefer if you hosted. If you are not in the USA I will host.
I'm in the US. I'll host.

Still need one more:

1. StarShadow
2. TheSporkWithin
Phantoms - $8.25
1. Josh1billion

If someone really really wants a resell slot I'm willing to drop to a phantom.

Rockstar Super Group September 17, 2013

GTA V + GTA IV ULTIMATE + RED DEAD REDEMPTION ULTIMATE + MAX PAYNE 3 ULTIMATE + LA NOIRE ULTIMATE

This would be a huge (55 GB +GTA V) account. It may not be a wise idea to join if you do not have sufficient space.

Resell $34.16
1. Kerouac (Host)
2. Kerouac
Phantom $17.08

If you are a thread vet, add yourself. 

Multiplayer will release on October 1. The account will remain active for phantoms through October 1. This will ensure there are no problems with phantoms having access to multiplayer. More than likely mp access will be given via a patch. If it does require access via the PSN, phantoms will have it. Account is active and GTA has been preorered.

Here is me playing some of the demo:

The game is fun, especially if you are a fan of Jpop. It's a rhythm game with an easy platinum as well (and it's actually really fun). I did the Japanese version on the Vita already and I am buying this one because the trophy list stacks.

I'm in the US. I'll host.

Still need one more:

1. StarShadow
2. TheSporkWithin
Phantoms - $8.25
1. Josh1billion
2. Setup

If someone really really wants a resell slot I'm willing to drop to a phantom.
i will take the last phantom :D

also looking for diablo 3 Phantom OR Resell ( Phantom is more preferred )

+1 to sgand for buying my sly cooper slot .

9595024908_cac2fd1b83_z.jpg

PMs have been sent to my Project Diva F gameshare group.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (full, all paid)
1. StarShadow (paid)
2. TheSporkWithin (host)
Phantoms - $8.25
1. Josh1billion (paid)
2. Setup (paid)

Killer is Dead (full, awaiting payments)
Resell ($20):
1. HyeVitg3 (paid)
2. menikmati (Paid)
Phantom ($10):
1. TheSporkWithin (host)
2. Mythus

Looking for(prefer phantom):

-Metro: Last Light

-Metal Gear Solid 3

-Resident Evil 4

-Resident Evil 6

-Bioshock Infinite DLC

-Payday 2

PM if you have any.

Question regarding Hatsune Miku Project F. Are the lyrics translated or just romanized?

I want to start or join a group on it and cancel my existing preorder of the dvd form of the game but want to know this first

Trade at your own risk!
Oh yeah you were the guy that called me a spoiled teen on QJ,sup loser, first of all it's my brothers paypal and why would i STEAL accounts? that makes absolutly no sense? or else i'd be a scammer dummy. Also i don't feel like explaining where and when i gained these accounts so stay out of my buisness and go find something else to do.

P.S a good few of those accounts belong to my brother.

Also if anybody has Playstation All Stars Battle Royale would you mind playing a versus match with me? It's the only trophy that I need that requires playing a match online, and none of my friends have it.
I'll help you out with that trophy

Anyone out there have an Outrun Online Arcade resell or phantom from the EU store? Really want to get my hands on that game, would shell out $8 easily for it.

For sale (or trade):

Brave (UK) ($4,27 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($7 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Harry Potter
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

Oh yeah you were the guy that called me a spoiled teen on QJ,sup loser, first of all it's my brothers paypal and why would i STEAL accounts? that makes absolutly no sense? or else i'd be a scammer dummy. Also i don't feel like explaining where and when i gained these accounts so stay out of my buisness and go find something else to do.

P.S a good few of those accounts belong to my brother.

Being that defensive over a petty callout, and refusing to explain where you got a bunch of gameshare accounts is not doing yourself any favors. Also saying "i am not a scammer" doesn't validate your legitimacy. I'm not saying you are a scammer, I'm just saying arguing in such a fashion is making you look more guilty than not.

Think this got buried in my read PMs.

Sent 10 June 2013 - 05:17 PM

Username : [email protected]
Password : *************

Next is Cromzz
If any one still wanted the trophies.... I just dont have the time these days....

Please state/post if you took it.

just need to pass it on.

Think this got buried in my read PMs.

If any one still wanted the trophies.... I just dont have the time these days....

Please state/post if you took it.

just need to pass it on.
why would you post the user/pass publicly in a topic? they were looking for that share the other day...

Yea Hyevitg3....not a wise move

A lurker could easily take that account, and potentially screw over other members.

I would edit my post ASAP

Werent we sharing this a little ways back? before CAG 3.0

I forget if it was via the forums or PM.... my bad?

We were sharing through PMs. You should know never to post a user/pass, leaves it open to get stolen easily with no accountability.

Yea Hyevitg3....not a wise move

A lurker could easily take that account, and potentially screw over other members.

I would edit my post ASAP
I would change the password now and let Boost know what the new password is since he's the host

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back