CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that defensive over a petty callout, and refusing to explain where you got a bunch of gameshare accounts is not doing yourself any favors. Also saying "i am not a scammer" doesn't validate your legitimacy. I'm not saying you are a scammer, I'm just saying arguing in such a fashion is making you look more guilty than not.
alright then i'll just leave it be and i'm defensive because he did the same thing on the QJ forums calling me out for no reason and got me suspended on QJ because of it and i'm pretty sure i'm not obligated to explain anything if i don't have to :/

Last edited by a moderator:
alright then i'll just leave it be and i'm defensive because he did the same thing on the QJ forums calling me out for no reason and got me suspended on QJ because of it and i'm pretty sure i'm not obligated to explain anything if i don't have to :/
How does one get suspended just because someone else called them out? And no you're not obligated to explain, but when a new user turns up with a bunch of account shares w/ multiple games on them we're going to be skeptical of where they came from.

Is it the Fighters share or another Sonic game? Fighters shares were floating around this thread for free.
I think you missed the joke.

How does one get suspended just because someone else called them out? And no you're not obligated to explain, but when a new user turns up with a bunch of account shares w/ multiple games on them we're going to be skeptical of where they came from.
Well,i replyed to him on QJ in an upstanding manner then meek suspended my account (for about a week) because of my "behavior" and deleted both his and my posts and okay i can understand that,but i've had these accounts for awhile and i had little to no use of em so i went to search up safe and legit forums like QJ & CAG to start doing my buisness. End of story.

I think you missed the joke.
Ah wait I get it now lol. Yeah missed that joke at first - forgot about Vtlg's previous unedited post.

Dragon Fantasy Book I (PS3 and PS Vita, Cross-Buy)
$4.99
$2.50+

Tokyo Jungle
$7.49
$3.75+
DAMM $3.75 for Tokyo Jungle, all you Plus folks should get on that.

How about Dragon Fantasy, is it worth it at $2.50?

The game is fun, especially if you are a fan of Jpop. It's a rhythm game with an easy platinum as well (and it's actually really fun). I did the Japanese version on the Vita already and I am buying this one because the trophy list stacks.
These games don't have story modes, do they?

Looking for a Blacklist share- PM me if you have one for sale!

I also have a GTA IV Complete Edition Resell slot available- asking $6 for it- PM if you're interested

DAMM $3.75 for Tokyo Jungle, all you Plus folks should get on that.

How about Dragon Fantasy, is it worth it at $2.50?

These games don't have story modes, do they?
No, there is a bunch of songs and you just play them. More of an arcade themed game than a traditional console game.

Last call for my sale of LOTR: War in the North & Fight Night Champion complete games (phantom account containing both games).

I was asking 5$ for it, but tonight i'll deactivate the account on qriocity so I was hoping i could get at least 3$ for the phantom spot.

PM me if you are interested, thanks :)

+1 to Rolandino for purchasing a phantom

+1 to Boosted for trading me borderlands 1 phantom. Great deal.

To everyone in my groups for tomorrow. I will be sending PM's with account information over later tonight.

Lost Planet 3 - 8/27
Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. HyeVltg3
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Strange
2. doc_j88

Killer is Dead - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. drolan
Phantom ($10.00)
1. Luxuria
2. factor747

Madden NFL 25 - 8/27

Resell ($20.00)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($10.00)
1. YourCheapGamer
2. likeme

Killer Is Dead
resales- 20
1.tehflame
=======
phants- 10
2.snakeybro

add yourself in! need a host as well.

im in for a Lost Planet 3 phant also.

Lost Planet 3

resales- $20
----
1.gamerdad
2.snakey

your best bet is buying + selling PSN cards
That's what I've been doing for awhile which is why I've been able to put discounts on the groups I've been handling and I don't do amazon payments. I just want the Tales of Xillia CE and I'm sure it will go outa stock by end of day. My PP won't transfer into my CC that fast D:

Diablo 3 (3) - $60 - 09/03/2013

$20
1. extra80
2. extra80
----------------
$10
1. gamerdad08
2. captaintek3304

Who is hosting this group?

What are you talkin about? Tokyo Jungle and Dragon Fatnasy neither have "songs" lol. It sounds like you're talking about sound shapes...
he was talking about Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F

Hey Yanksfan , i sent you a pm on 19 Aug and its not read yet . :D so check your pm's please

-------------

Still no one dropping from a Diablo 3 group or any one interested in creating a new group !! i have to get this game when it release my little bro will kill me if not :D

Selling/Trading:

Assassin's Creed: Revelations DLC (Character, Map and The Lost Archives)

Looking for:

-Assassin's Creed 3 DLC (Season Pass)

-Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC

-Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC 

@Captain

77E.jpg

Rayman Legends

trophy_platinum.png
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/rayman-legends/trophies/

What did ShadowLombax do? I couldn't follow the conversation.

It's not unreasonable for a 15 year old to have money. I do computer work for $20/hr so I have money and many of my friends have jobs as well.

What did ShadowLombax do? I couldn't follow the conversation.

It's not unreasonable for a 15 year old to have money. I do computer work for $20/hr so I have money and many of my friends have jobs as well.
He did nothing wrong. Lazenby likes to publicly call people out rather than take it to PMs lol. He was just a little sketchy cause he's brand new and had a bunch of accounts with multiple games on each, it was under assumption he stole them and was trying to get rid of them.

But digging around google, I was able to find his personal info pretty easily so if he screws anyone over people know where to find him. A few people vouched for him so far, so I don't think there's any reason to not trust him now.

He did nothing wrong. Lazenby likes to publicly call people out rather than take it to PMs lol. He was just a little sketchy cause he's brand new and had a bunch of accounts with multiple games on each, it was under assumption he stole them and was trying to get rid of them.

But digging around google, I was able to find his personal info pretty easily so if he screws anyone over people know where to find him. A few people vouched for him so far, so I don't think there's any reason to not trust him now.
My personal info? that's funny xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back