CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing its a Japanese only game? Seems kinda like Battle Arena Toshniden mixed with Final Fantasy.
Nope. Japanese release is releasing it this December 19 while the NA/PAL version is releasing somewhere in 2014. I'll most likely get the import though. Pretty much a hack and slash game and it's a prequel to the first two, which probably had the most f-ed up plot I've ever encountered IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any cheap resells? Will buy anything!

Also, looking for GTA V resell, willing to trade inFAMOUS phantom.
You forgot the line what's a phantom after offering the phantom

I thought you were in this thread for a long while right? I had assumed you were here gamesharing with lots of people.

Unless you guys are joking with each other or something. :whee:
Long time cag first time poster. Don't ask where I got my shares because it's my right not to tell you because I already said I don't scam people...trust me...

Yeah sarcasm doesn't translate we'll online.

brick-lol.gif

I wasn't being sarcastic.
Started in March 2011 and my first share was ME2, then Swarm and Battle for LA. So been here for a while. Think i stopped for few months then got back on the train.

Got my codes from extra life. Keeping the When Vikings Attack and selling the LBP for Vita and Wipeout codes. Anyone interested? Money will go back to Extra Life.

Started in March 2011 and my first share was ME2, then Swarm and Battle for LA. So been here for a while. Think i stopped for few months then got back on the train.
Ohhh you thought I wanted to know about where your shares came from? I was just saying I see your avatar a lot on this thread, that's pretty much it.

Nope. Japanese release is releasing it this December 19 while the NA/PAL version is releasing somewhere in 2014. I'll most likely get the import though. Pretty much a hack and slash game and it's a prequel to the first two, which probably had the most f-ed up plot I've ever encountered IMO.
First two you say? Hmm.. I guess I've never even heard of the game before.(Including the first 2)

First two you say? Hmm.. I guess I've never even heard of the game before.(Including the first 2)
[customspoiler='drakengard 1+2, also play nier']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBt6RI7MmIQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdGgTXB8KbY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fishmFc5Ntk[/customspoiler]

rst two you say? Hmm.. I guess I've never even heard of the game before.(Including the first 2)
After re-reading my last post I realised how much I suck at grammar. You should give it a shot since it's going to have a Digital release.

Small backstory:

Far as I know, it's about five intoners who decend from the heavens and give peace through music. (I think they're sisters?) The sixth intone (Zero, the main character) also decends but her plan instead is to kill the other intoners.

Also @RPG

I swear man, I can't even look through this thread without seeing your avatar on every page. I am easily scared and everyime I see Chucky I can't even read your post because I see him glaring at me. I hope you feel good ahout yourself. How am I suposed to sleep tonight.

:cry:

Edit: sold :)

It's called Drakengard overseas and they came on the PS2.

As for gameplay, think of Nier as that game is a spinoff of the Drakengard series.
Ahh.. ok.. I think I only had about 20 games for the PS2, about 30 games for the PS1, and somewhere around 40 games for the PS3.

After re-reading my last post I realised how much I suck at grammar. You should give it a shot since it's going to have a Digital release.

Small backstory:

Far as I know, it's about five intoners who decend from the heavens and give peace through music. (I think they're sisters?) The sixth intone (Zero, the main character) also decends but her plan instead is to kill the other intoners.

Makes me think of Sirens

list of games im interested in(pm if u have resell or phantom to discuss! :)): diablo 3, nba 2k14, splinter cell blacklist (rip TC :( ), max payne 3, dead space 3, payday 2, and metro last light. Im interested in more but can only play so much and will update thanks everyone for being awesome here! Have a dragons dogma phantom available but thats all for me, enjoy your nights!

DID I HEAR SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT NIER

You should all talk more about how great Nier is.  Especially the soundtrack.  It must be the best soundtrack of this console generation.  Hot damn.

(disappears again)

Yep that's me. What forums have you seen me on. I don't post there nearly as much as I do here, usually just in boosting threads.
Well I saw your name in the Terraria forum of course, and also on psnprofiles trophy list most recently. I can't recall where else I saw it but it always looked familiar.

Lol I know were you got that signature from SNL. = )
I love that sketch :rofl: .

Man hope Drakengard 1 comes out as a PS2 classic. Really wanna play it after playing Nier.
I loved Nier too, and I think I have Drakengard disc only somewhere in my ps2 pile. I may have to fire up the ps2 to check it out.

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00

Also, now that we have merged with the other Extra Life team we have moved up to 57th of 2334 teams. This is a huge accomplishment and there is still plenty more room to go. Keep up the great work. :applause:  :applause:

I am betting that we can hit the Top 50 by the end of this weekend.

When Vikings Attack and Wipeout HD - All money going to Extra Life - Donate what you wish, just sign up for the slot that you want and write what you are willing to donate. No judgement about this just choose what you would like and take it. It is all for charity so no amount is too small.
Resell
1. ShadowLombax - $3.00
Phantom
1. Mark77 - $6.00
Also, now that we have merged with the other Extra Life team we have moved up to 57th of 2334 teams. This is a huge accomplishment and there is still plenty more room to go. Keep up the great work. :applause: :applause:

I am betting that we can hit the Top 50 by the end of this weekend.

Entering EU PS Plus:
23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
23rd October: Remember Me
23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
23rd October: MotorStorm RC

Entering EU PS Plus:
23rd October: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
23rd October: Oddworld Strangers Wrath
23rd October: MotorStorm RC
I only just got MGR like two days ago, and a remember me phantom a week ago. My luck.

Selling:
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance resell - $6

Entering EU PS Plus:

any free codes for plus?(Europe)

Is the PS4 Game sharing posts just speculation? Or do we know that we can still share with at least one more person?

The reason I'm asking is because I was going to buy Battlefield 4, COD : Ghosts, Assassins Creed IV, Watch Dogs and Fifa 14 on my main Account now, sell 2 phantoms to friends who aren't getting PS4 till next year and a resale with upgrades to a friend who is getting one on release day if it was possible!

The Wolf Among Us (Season Pass: Episode 2-5)

Resell ($6.66)
1.) ashtonreeves (Host)
2.) sgand
-----------------
Phantom ($0.84) Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
1.)  
2.) 

resell slots have access to episode 2-5
phantom slots for the episode 2 ONLY!

-------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SALE:
Resident Evil 6 (RESELL) - $3.50

Is the PS4 Game sharing posts just speculation? Or do we know that we can still share with at least one more person?

The reason I'm asking is because I was going to buy Battlefield 4, COD : Ghosts, Assassins Creed IV, Watch Dogs and Fifa 14 on my main Account now, sell 2 phantoms to friends who aren't getting PS4 till next year and a resale with upgrades to a friend who is getting one on release day if it was possible!
We don't know for sure, it is just speculative at this point. People were creating some groups just to be ahead of the curve. The thing that no one has discussed with those groups is what happens to the PS4 slot if gamesharing doesn't work. Some of the groups have $35-$45 pushed onto the PS4 slot and therefore everyone else is discounted. If it doesn't work like how we are talking about the who is gonna pay that $40 the PS4 person was supposed to pay?

Guys I don't know if this had been posted before but in November European ps3 ps+ users get metal gear solid revegeance, remember me, and odd world for free!

edit: I see it had been posted before, nevermind! :p

We don't know for sure, it is just speculative at this point. People were creating some groups just to be ahead of the curve. The thing that no one has discussed with those groups is what happens to the PS4 slot if gamesharing doesn't work. Some of the groups have $35-$45 pushed onto the PS4 slot and therefore everyone else is discounted. If it doesn't work like how we are talking about the who is gonna pay that $40 the PS4 person was supposed to pay?
Correct, we are taking a risk. We will be paying the money up front, since those games come out before the PS4 does, so there isn't a question of who is paying if it doesn't work. It's getting funded before we even find out. The only thing I can see stopping this, is if PS3 and 4 are both catorgized together under consoles, like the PSP and Vita are under handhelds together. Meaning, only 2 activations across both systems. If not, then it's just sign into the account on PS4, make it the home system, then download the game.

Of course, it's all speculation.

Correct, we are taking a risk. We will be paying the money up front, since those games come out before the PS4 does, so there isn't a question of who is paying if it doesn't work. It's getting funded before we even find out. The only thing I can see stopping this, is if PS3 and 4 are both catorgized together under consoles, like the PSP and Vita are under handhelds together. Meaning, only 2 activations across both systems. If not, then it's just sign into the account on PS4, make it the home system, then download the game.
Of course, it's all speculation.
It is a big risk. Especially for someone like you and ashufflinzombie who will be laying out $100 or more on the new games. It seems like it would have been a better choice to have the PS3 resells cover the full cost like normal with a financial contingency IF ps4 sharing works. That way the PS4 slot wouldn't be screwed if it doesn't work and it would be a bonus for the PS3 users if it does work. If PS4 slots don't work like expected I hope you don't expect the PS3 slots to pay you back. That is the risk you are taking but it seems like there could have been a smarter way to protect everyone (you especially) is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back