CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch dogs got delayed to Spring 2014, I wonder how many people aren't going to keep their next gen consoles because of that? I think one of my friends was mainly getting a ps4 just because of it.

Watch dogs got delayed to Spring 2014, I wonder how many people aren't going to keep their next gen consoles because of that? I think one of my friends was mainly getting a ps4 just because of it.
Makes sense for Ubisoft to not release two big next gen games at once. I was leaning more towards ACIV anyway.

Holy crap Pancakes Beyond (P)! gratz man very few to do this without help.
thanks man. It was a fun plat but I really wish they enabled skipping scenes after you beat the game. Also I could have been the second(?) one with uncontrollable but I missed just one thing on my first play through.

alright my wolf among us group is full and I will send payment info when I'm done with work.

people would actually spend $460 just to play watch dogs? sign him up to the institution

Acct: #1 w. Game And ALL DLC $147 So Make A Decent Offer

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Team A

Pop Idols Team D
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Halloween Complete Pack

Acct: #2  $8 Phantom
Hitman Absolution w/ DLC
Sleeping Dogs w/ 3 DLC Packs
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Round 5 Complete Set
-Christmas Complete Set
-Hotties Swimwear Complete Set
SFxTekken Alternate DLC
-Julia
-Alisa
-Cammy

Acct: #3   $20 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis

DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC
Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC
-Snow
-Jihl Nabaat
NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)
Dead or Alive 5 DLC
-Hot Getaway Complete Pack
-Cheerleader Complete Pack
Metro: Last Light DLC
-Factions
Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #4 $13 Resell
Black Ops 2 Season Pass (All DLC + Some Camos)

Acct: #5 $2 Phantom
Fat Princess

Acct: #6 $15 Phantom
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Season Pass Characters
-Lobo
-Batgirl
-General Zod
-Scorpion
Costumes
-Flashpoint Pack
-Teen Titan Pack
-Bad Girl Pack
-Red Son Pack
-Killing Joke Pack
-Arkham City Pack

Acct: #7 $7 Phantom
Dead Space 3

Acct: #8  $5 Phantom
Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass
FIFA 12
Uncharted 3 Online Pass

All accounts besides #8 are USA Created

Acct: #1 w. Game And ALL DLC $147 So Make A Decent Offer

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Complete DoA5 Vanilla DLC Pack

Ultimate Sexy Costume Pack

Ultimate Complete School Uniform Pack

Pop Idols Team A

Pop Idols Team D
Intimate Ayane
Intimate Kasumi
Halloween Complete Pack
Is this a typo? Or are you really trying to sell a gameshare slot for $147? o_O

I have an account set up which has the God of War Origins Collection on it. All slots are available for it, even phantoms. The people who fill up the slots can work out the account resetting for the phantoms.

God of War: Origins Collection

---------------------------------------

Resell $6.66

Phantom $3.33

does anyone have a group or is interested in making a group for naruto shipuuden: ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst which is supposedly gonna be released digitally next week? if yes, then count me in (phantom)!

Absurd! Easily can find this at low price, on amazon, GS, ....

Even in my country where games are overpriced bc the abusive taxes, import customs, etc., i got my physical copy, brand new, for around 25 bucks.

Ok, that the digital version you can share and reduce costs, but i still think that this should come in a low price.

source? If its true I'll get a resell and host.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/08/naruto-storm-3-full-burst-releasing-october-22/

"NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. today announced that NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst will be available both at retail and as a digital download for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft on October 22, 2013 throughout the Americas. The digital STEAM version for PC will also be available fall 2013"

retail price seems to be 39$ so im guessing it will be the same for the digital?

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/08/naruto-storm-3-full-burst-releasing-october-22/

"NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. today announced that NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst will be available both at retail and as a digital download for PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft on October 22, 2013 throughout the Americas. The digital STEAM version for PC will also be available fall 2013"

retail price seems to be 39$ so im guessing it will be the same for the digital?
so they finally decided to get Naruto digitally.

Naruto 3 full burst $40
resell
1. Pancakes
2. Possibly pending but add yourself.
phantom
1. Ama
2. Clyde

If no one picks up the last re-sell before game comes out I will take it.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - Oct. 29

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Is The Wolf Among As coming out one by one or having a season pass? Anyone wanna do a split on this? Is the Last of Us DLC also with the Season pass or separate?

P.S KHIII D23 Japan Expo trailer gave me an eyegasm.

Is The Wolf Among As coming out one by one or having a season pass? Anyone wanna do a split on this? Is the Last of Us DLC also with the Season pass or separate?

coming out same as walking dead: one by one and season pass is available. i'll be doing groups for the individual episodes if you dont want to spend all the money at once/want to resell the episodes quick

last of us is part of season pass (but has no trophies atm. naughty dog said the trophies will be patched in at a later time)

KH2.5 will be awesome, 2 was favourite in the serious followed by birth by sleep. 2014 looks good for rpgs on ps3. Xillia 2 KH2.5, FFXIII-3 all I'm going to play.

any of you guys playing kh 1.5 hd remix? if so, how far are you?

i did first playthrough on normal, i did everything except gummi missions and i have about 8 items left to craft. after that everything will be done except easy/hard playthrough, and beating the game under 15 hours w/ no continues w/o switching equipment (which should be easy on easy). i think i'm at 60 hours @ level 85, should deff hit 100 by the time i'm done grinding items.

but man... screw the last 10 or so synthesis items. such a long grind and the drop percentages are pretty low. not to mention the gimmicky drops like power stones vs sniperwilds

coming out same as walking dead: one by one and season pass is available. i'll be doing groups for the individual episodes if you dont want to spend all the money at once/want to resell the episodes quick

last of us is part of season pass (but has no trophies atm. naughty dog said the trophies will be patched in at a later time)
Tank eyu and sorry should have been more clearer. I meant the MP DLC that just came out today if it came with the season pass but I'm looking at my downloads right now and i guess not. To reply to your other post: I went straight into proud mode. Then raged and stopped playing for about 3 weeks and just started on normal difficulty last night.

KH2.5 will be awesome, 2 was favourite in the serious followed by birth by sleep. 2014 looks good for rpgs on ps3. Xillia 2 KH2.5, FFXIII-3 all I'm going to play.
KHII was also my favorite of the series (and the only one I beat/only game in the world beat with 100%). Locked about 100+ hours into that baby. Excited for Drag-On Dragoon 3 in December and ToX2 was a decent game.

I don't know if I should wait for a Seaon Pass or just buy it individual, but for now I just wanna hit up whatever is available. No phantoms for now, just need another resell.

The Wolf Among Us

1. KuHLiiDE

any of you guys playing kh 1.5 hd remix? if so, how far are you?

i did first playthrough on normal, i did everything except gummi missions and i have about 8 items left to craft. after that everything will be done except easy/hard playthrough, and beating the game under 15 hours w/ no continues w/o switching equipment (which should be easy on easy). i think i'm at 60 hours @ level 85, should deff hit 100 by the time i'm done grinding items.

but man... screw the last 10 or so synthesis items. such a long grind and the drop percentages are pretty low. not to mention the gimmicky drops like power stones vs sniperwilds
Gonna have to check if its been released in the uk, not seen it in my local game store. Does it hold up well? I remember not likening 1 much but that was then and this is now.

i think it holds up great. never really got boring. kh came out so long ago, your gaming tastes may have refined over the years. the only part of the game i was like "ugh get me out of here" was the winnie the pooh/little mermaid segments and even then they're both optional worlds you dont have to do to beat the game

also i too was talking about the last of us content that came out today. it is definitely part of the season pass.

Tank eyu and sorry should have been more clearer. I meant the MP DLC that just came out today if it came with the season pass but I'm looking at my downloads right now and i guess not. To reply to your other post: I went straight into proud mode. Then raged and stopped playing for about 3 weeks and just started on normal difficulty last night.

KHII was also my favorite of the series (and the only one I beat/only game in the world beat with 100%). Locked about 100+ hours into that baby. Excited for Drag-On Dragoon 3 in December and ToX2 was a decent game.

I don't know if I should wait for a Seaon Pass or just buy it individual, but for now I just wanna hit up whatever is available. No phantoms for now, just need another resell.

The Wolf Among Us

1. KuHLiiDE

Pm sent.

So, Knack is up for pre-order on the PSN Store:

One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with purchasing account.

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service, this item’s use restrictions, and other applicable terms located at http://www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not purchase or use this item. One-time license fee for downloads to up to 2 console systems that are associated with the purchasing account.
Welp. 1st part confirms what you guys have been saying. Not surprising I guess.

told you guys. same as 360 now. means one of the two resell slots on ps4 games won't get to earn trophies on their main.

also the "one time license fee" to me implies that you wont be able to do phantoms either, but thats just speculation

Watch Dogs delayed until 2014(april-june) thats some fucked up shit UbiSoft pulled. Wonder what happens with all those digital pre-orders.

Bionic Commando Rearmed 1 and 2($10)

r-$3.33

------

p-$1.67

2.snakey

i got $40 psn, sellin it for $37 or obo

Does anyone know if The Wolf Among Us season pass is $14.99 or $19.99? Also, what episodes are included with the season pass?
14.99, 2-5 come with the pass. $20 overall since ep 1 is $5

Watch Dogs delayed until 2014(april-june) thats some fucked up shit UbiSoft pulled. Wonder what happens with all those digital pre-orders.

Bionic Commando Rearmed 1 and 2($10)

r-$3.33

------

p-$1.67

2.snakey

i got $40 psn, sellin it for $37 or obo
better they delay it and make sure it's good than release a half assed version. given the lack of hands on demos, journalists were worried it wasn't going to be ready, and they were right.

God of War Acension

resell - $13.33

2. Locoxx

phantom - $6.67

1. xTylerX

2. SteamboatOperator (host)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale:

- $50 PSN codes - $46.50 each

- $20 PSN codes - $18.50 each

- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PS3) - sellable, timeshare

- Sound Shapes - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Portal 2 - sellable

- The Unfinished Swan - timeshare
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable, phantom, timeshare

- Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition (includes full game + various DLC packs) - sellable, phantom, timeshare (currently out on loan)
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable, timeshare
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - sellable, timeshare

All shares (sellable, phantom, and timeshares) are offered on a pay-what-you-want model.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Resells:

Chaos Code $1 SOLD

Street Fighter Arcade Edition - $6

Hitman: Absolution + Some DLC - $4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back