Darksiders & Darksiders 2 (+ Crash Bandicoot 1&2, Infamous, Wipeout HD) - $3
AC Revelations - $2

Saints Row 3  - $2
Black Ops 2 & Season Pass - $Offers
Far Cry 3 - $Offers

----------------------------

Looking for EU region Mafia 2 DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
So looks like you can pre order Knack(PS4) on PSN now. " One-time license fee for play on purchasing account'a designated, primary PS4 System and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account."

So it looks like it's just like Xbox 360 is doing it now one home system and other system user has to be online to be able to use his content seems like it will work only for users who either have 2 ps4s at home or for GS people who are really trust worthy and want the "main holder" to have all the games on his account.

Good start for Wolf,easy trophies with 1 missable trophy.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/The-Wolf-Among-Us-Season-Pass/m-p/41839617#U41839617

Hey everyone, 

Been getting some questions on whether there is a Season Pass available on the PlayStation Store. 

It's on its way and should be released in the PS Store within the next week or two; the teams are working to get it in there ASAP. Just wanted to share the news on this but we'll update you as best as we can when it's live in the PS Store. 

Thanks!

10-15-2013 03:35 PM

:censored: I recommend waiting until this Saturday when it's in the PS Store. it will be $19.99, so I'll let you be the judge on whether you should wait or not. :censored:

ULTIMATE HUNTER'S PACKAGE

Cabela's African Adventure ($40.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 America ($10.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 Australia ($10.00, bought with $10.00 credit)

Resell ($16.67)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($8.33)

1. yohsh

2. GamerDad08

Good start for Wolf,easy trophies with 1 missable trophy.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/The-Wolf-Among-Us-Season-Pass/m-p/41839617#U41839617

Hey everyone,

Been getting some questions on whether there is a Season Pass available on the PlayStation Store.

It's on its way and should be released in the PS Store within the next week or two; the teams are working to get it in there ASAP. Just wanted to share the news on this but we'll update you as best as we can when it's live in the PS Store.

Thanks!

10-15-2013 03:35 PM

:censored: I recommend waiting until this Saturday when it's in the PS Store. it will be $19.99, so I'll let you be the judge on whether you should wait or not. :censored:
Shit man. I just bought ep 1 thinking they would discount for the rest of the episodes...and I funded the account with a $20 psn card...

So looks like you can pre order Knack(PS4) on PSN now. " One-time license fee for play on purchasing account'a designated, primary PS4 System and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account."

So it looks like it's just like Xbox 360 is doing it now one home system and other system user has to be online to be able to use his content seems like it will work only for users who either have 2 ps4s at home or for GS people who are really trust worthy and want the "main holder" to have all the games on his account.

Looks like the PS4 Gamesharing is going to work but in a smaller capacity than the PS3 version of it. However with that being said I will have some available PS4 resells slots available. PM if interested to discuss arrangements.

Available PS4 Games

Call of Duty Ghosts : Hardened Edition (includes Season Pass + extras)

Need for Speed Rivals

Battlefield 4

Assassin's Creed 4

Looks like the PS4 Gamesharing is going to work but in a smaller capacity than the PS3 version of it. However with that being said I will have some available PS4 resells slots available. PM if interested to discuss arrangements.

Available PS4 Games

Call of Duty Ghosts : Hardened Edition (includes Season Pass + extras)

Need for Speed Rivals

Battlefield 4

Assassin's Creed 4
hows it gonna work?

look at my post on the last page haha.
yeah there's pretty much only two solutions given that confirmation, unless i'm completely missing something.

1. two resells w/ one person having to play the game on the gameshare account (no trophies on main)

2. one person funds their main and lets the other resell buy it on their console to get the console license (would require the other person to have to be very trustworthy)

if its a one time download, it also means only the person with the gamertag license (as opposed to the console license) will be able to resell, and even then the person buying won't be able to play on their main either

i've been sharing on 360 for years with these restrictions and it's not even worth it imo. they obviously see number of accounts playing digital copies of games and number of digital game sales, they're gonna try to cut down on sharing methods as much as possible. the most effective way to do this is to find people you know you can trust without a doubt and let them recover your main and buy it on their console through it, or find someone who doesn't care about trophies.

who knows though, boosted will probably find a way around all this

Anyone know if I could trade a $5 BB promo code? I got it in my e-mail but I don't think I'll use it. Expires 10/28. If anyone has a share (PS2 classics or something) I'll trade :)

yeah there's pretty much only two solutions given that confirmation, unless i'm completely missing something.

1. two resells w/ one person having to play the game on the gameshare account (no trophies on main)

2. one person funds their main and lets the other resell buy it on their console to get the console license (would require the other person to have to be very trustworthy)

if its a one time download, it also means only the person with the gamertag license (as opposed to the console license) will be able to resell, and even then the person buying won't be able to play on their main either

i've been sharing on 360 for years with these restrictions and it's not even worth it imo. they obviously see number of accounts playing digital copies of games and number of digital game sales, they're gonna try to cut down on sharing methods as much as possible. the most effective way to do this is to find people you know you can trust without a doubt and let them recover your main and buy it on their console through it, or find someone who doesn't care about trophies.

who knows though, boosted will probably find a way around all this
simple answer here is the same as what sgand is doing. 1 PS4 resell slot.

Need one resell for each group. Games are almost here.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition - Oct. 29

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
1. Ravenbear
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Batman: Arkham Origins - Oct. 25

Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

Selling (resell)
- NFS Most Wanted DLC packs (Europe region) -  5 $

Selling (phantoms)
- Bodycount - 2 $
- Saints Row 4 - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 6 $
- Dragon age Origins - 2 $
- Dead Space 1 & 2 - 4 $
- God of War 1 & 2 - 4 $
- Split second, NBA Jam: On fire, Sonic Adventures, Section 8 - 4 $

any of you guys playing kh 1.5 hd remix? if so, how far are you?
i did first playthrough on normal, i did everything except gummi missions and i have about 8 items left to craft. after that everything will be done except easy/hard playthrough, and beating the game under 15 hours w/ no continues w/o switching equipment (which should be easy on easy). i think i'm at 60 hours @ level 85, should deff hit 100 by the time i'm done grinding items.

but man... screw the last 10 or so synthesis items. such a long grind and the drop percentages are pretty low. not to mention the gimmicky drops like power stones vs sniperwilds
I recently beat the game on Normal and went for the Undefeated trophy at the same time. You and I are in the same situation. I have the Gummi missions, a long grind for synthesis items and level 100, and finishing Winnie the Pooh's world.

Have you beaten any of the optional bosses? They are located at Agrabah, Hollow Bastion (Final Mix exclusive), and Never Land. There is also the Ice Titan and Sephiroth, both at Olympus Coliseum.

I also have to finish the game on Beginner and Proud difficulties, do a speed run, and not change the initial equipment.

PS3T trophy guide.

When I was younger, I had no idea how to design a decent Gummi ship. I used the default ship the entire way. Now that I am older, I still do not know how to design a Gummi ship. Like my younger self, I used the default ship the entire time. The worse part? I have to design better one for the Gummi missions.

* angry scowl *

I recently beat the game on Normal and went for the Undefeated trophy at the same time. You and I are in the same situation. I have the Gummi missions, a long grind for synthesis items and level 100, and finishing Winnie the Pooh's world.

Have you beaten any of the optional bosses? They are located at Agrabah, Hollow Bastion (Final Mix exclusive), and Never Land. There is also the Ice Titan and Sephiroth, both at Olympus Coliseum.

I also have to finish the game on Beginner and Proud difficulties, do a speed run, and not change the initial equipment.

PS3T trophy guide.

When I was younger, I had no idea how to design a decent Gummi ship. I used the default ship the entire way. Now that I am older, I still do not know how to design a Gummi ship. Like my younger self, I used the default ship the entire time. The worse part? I have to design better one for the Gummi missions.

* angry scowl *
Unrelated to KH 1.5, but I just downloaded Battlefield 3. I'm going to practice a little to get back in the groove and then bug you about those co op missions.

PS3T trophy guide.

* angry scowl *

yup, beat all the optional bosses already. highly recommend you don't bother with sephiroth/unknown until after you do the hades cup's solo and time trials. by then you should be able to beat them. i didnt stand a chance against sephiroth until i was level 75+. all i have left on my 100% playthrough is those last few synth items and the gummi missions. such a ridiculous grind

then i read that the other game in the collection takes 6 playthroughs for platinum oh lord

also so you know, you can skip atlantica on your next two playthroughs to save time (also make sure you skip cutscenes cause they count the timer down)

ULTIMATE HUNTER'S PACKAGE

Cabela's African Adventure ($40.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 America ($10.00) + Hunter's Trophy 2 Australia ($10.00, bought with $10.00 credit)

Resell ($16.67)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($8.33)

1. yohsh

2. GamerDad08
So tempted to take the other sellable slot, but I got a bunch of shares coming up and no more room in the max 16 user account library!

gonna be tough this week with no new games out, #desperatetimes

Also got a $5 best buy gc promo code, sellin it for $3 or obo

Unrelated to KH 1.5, but I just downloaded Battlefield 3. I'm going to practice a little to get back in the groove and then bug you about those co op missions.
Let me know when you are ready. It all depends on my work schedule.

Do you have a head set? It helps a lot and is highly recommended for the Bullseye trophy. For some of the missions, I am going to need you to watch some videos. The links will be sent to you.

yup, beat all the optional bosses already. highly recommend you don't bother with sephiroth/unknown until after you do the hades cup's solo and time trials. by then you should be able to beat them. i didnt stand a chance against sephiroth until i was level 75+. all i have left on my 100% playthrough is those last few synth items and the gummi missions. such a ridiculous grind

then i read that the other game in the collection takes 6 playthroughs for platinum oh lord

also so you know, you can skip atlantica on your next two playthroughs to save time (also make sure you skip cutscenes cause they count the timer down)
I am currently around level 65, Normal difficulty, going for the 100% journal completion.

I am still having trouble with the Ice Titan. It hits so hard at my level even with ice resistance accessories equipped. I barely beat the Never Land optional boss. It took a couple resets mostly due to me being stingy not using Elixirs. I was gulping Ethers every two seconds to fight the boss and
repeatedly casting Stop on the clock.

A couple of older Squaresoft games have a really nice feature that is non-existent today, soft reset. It is present in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Press all of these together to go back to the main screen, L1 + L2 + R1 + R2 + Start + Select.

Six playthroughs? Have they not heard of stacking difficulties?

Resells just need to be active, not necessarily using up a user space though. Get it, you know you want it. :D
Yeah, I have like 8 resells that are not in my PS3 at the moment and are just not being used. With WWE 2k14, AC IV, COD: Ghosts...and then the PS4, I just have no more time darnit to play all of them. Hence my 370 games library (and about 25 more that are still sealed/haven't been played yet in my backlog) with only 17.1 completion rate. But Snakeybro takes the cake.

Gonna mull over it........

Hey every one.

I recently registered for Extra Life and joined [CAG] Team Cheap Ass Gamer. Thanks for the information, Usuyami!

To help this great cause, I am offering free timeshares for slots that I currently hold. All you have to do is click on the banner in my signature and make a donation.

There are a few conditions. I am still responsible for the slots as other people still hold them. As such, thread regulars are welcome. I ask that you be courteous and hold onto the account(s) for a reasonable amount of time. When you are done, simply return the account(s) to me.

Battlefield 1943, Dead Space Ignition, and Crysis (on one account), two slots available

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse

Mass Effect 2 + DLC (all of it)
Dead Space 2 DLC (all of it)
Bioshock 2 DLC (all of it)
Castlevania: LoS DLC
Magic 2013 + DLC

Magic 2011 + DLC
Jurassic Park

Thanks, every one!

@trueblade

the only feasible way to beat ice titan is to use guard on his icicles so they fire back at him. you'll end up doing way more damage that way, also stay on the bleachers

@trueblade

the only feasible way to beat ice titan is to use guard on his icicles so they fire back at him. you'll end up doing way more damage that way, also stay on the bleachers
I used to be able to beat the Ice Titan easily when I was younger. These days, I have some bad timing when deflecting those icicles. A couple of times, I manage to get lucky and not get hit when deflecting the icicles.

I have reduced its HP to the point where it constantly shoots icicles, spams the ice spikes, and drops the ice balls. Oh, and I always seem get caught in the ice breath that covers a huge section of the bleachers. At that point, I am out of MP and healing items every time. It will take a few goes but I know I can beat the Ice Titan.

when he does the breath move go to the upper left or right corner of the bleachers and it wont hit you

i don't think it's possible to attempt deflecting icicles without getting hit a ton in the process, but it's the easiest way to beat him. he's way easier than phantom

when he does the breath move go to the upper left or right corner of the bleachers and it wont hit you

i don't think it's possible to attempt deflecting icicles without getting hit a ton in the process, but it's the easiest way to beat him. he's way easier than phantom
u dont deserve your psn username....

the hell are you talkin about
hahaahah WOAH... #randomexplosivebehavior there learn to take a joke...... youre more of a tig anyway....

edit: because no one "really" (emphasis on really there) likes him :) *again joking

I was acknowledging the username since soa was on earlier today. Anyway back to gamesharing.... anyone have a Spelunky slot, been looking to play again since i switched consoles

learn to tell actual jokes and ill learn to take them, chucky :D/
Hey i have my fingers juicey or else i couldnt be typing this.. :)

Get it, because juice has no common sense! :D

really tho, was just poking fun no matter how stupid it was people should liven up a bit ;)

i know this is psn gamesharing thread but im in the steam sharing beta and if anyone would like to add me on there i have tons of aaa titles u can download off me because i rarely use account name is Albashajn 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back