CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought my slot back in August, way before you were even a part of the GSing community. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but you pretty much told me to shove it and scram, citing that it is not your problem.

If I were you guys, I wouldn't deal with Albasha. The account was also deactivated from the website. Looks like it was sniped. I can't say for sure who did it, whether it be albasha or ipac but albashas attitude isn't helping his case.
hahahaha you are such a hypocrite thinking that you can pm me to do whatever you want because youre a "senior" member yeah thats right you can screw off i bought it from locoxx and can show you the proof on screenshots of pm's and my paypal transactions ive had the game downloaded for a week now, and frankly i dont give a damn how long youve had it or if youre the freaking president youre problem is no longer my concern if you want to play I'm finishing the game now and you can buy my resell how bout that. You are just sore man really pathetically sore crying over a 5 dollar resell because it doesnt work for you, i didnt have a bad attitude until you started bossing me around thinking i would listen to you for your benefit, if you think thats how the world goes youre mistaken. And if people choose not to deal with me thats not youre concern either, people shouldnt deal with you because youre just a nasty whining female dog...

my attitude isnt helping the case, wtf does that even mean...damn people need to grow up

i simply ask the dude let me finish the single player ill be done in the morning and ill kindly deactivate my account and move on but no impatience killed the cat just as much as curiosity now he can suck it...

besides if i sniped it why the heck would i have contacted him saying i had bought a resell from someone and hy would i have played all day now on chapter 15 telling my roommate he cant use the tv so i can finish this game for some random dude on the internet im sick of being so nice to people that i get bullshit from someone like this its ridiculous everyone always try to make each other look guilty and hate constantly and be greedy what does it get you... if people dont trust me for whatever reason now which makes absolutely no sense at all that youll take some random hateful dudes word on the internet good for you and pravado im sorry ive been a dick this week to you for no reason, this guy though he deserves every ounce of my being an arsehole

my attitude isnt helping the case, wtf does that even mean...damn people need to grow up

i simply ask the dude let me finish the single player ill be done in the morning and ill kindly deactivate my account and move on but no impatience killed the cat just as much as curiosity now he can suck it...
you mean, you told him you'd deactivate and give him the resell share tomorrow for free?

you mean, you told him you'd deactivate and give him the resell share tomorrow for free?
yeah he has the info but i said i would deactivate my slot no problem and he could take and i didnt care to resell honestly but he demanding i do now which risk me having the resell in first place thats why he coming here disgruntled because he doesnt want to wait a few more hours

How do you get a gif to show?
816353507.gif

albasha, in the morning can you confirm that you can deactivate/reactivate the account with no problem? if you want to sell the acct to someone you have to at least test that so nobody else gets screwed. maybe the problem is only on zombies end

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah he has the info but i said i would deactivate my slot no problem and he could take and i didnt care to resell honestly but he demanding i do now which risk me having the resell in first place thats why he coming here disgruntled because he doesnt want to wait a few more hours
I highly suggest to you, if this is the case, that you'd look past the irritable situation and go ahead handing the share to shfflinzombie in good form. because honestly, you're pretty new here. and honestly, i believe resellable shares should no way be sold to new people, the act of selling resells to new people is selfish and inconsiderate, because nobody knows anything about them...

on that note, you'd look fairly decent by handing over a resell share for free to a regular who was robbed of their share.

nobody knows what happened, there's no proof, but there could be proof of a decent and kind act on your part.

im convinced edits on cag don't work immediately

half the time i edit a pm before someone sees it they still respond as if the post didn't have the edit in it, and hiding posts in this topic also apparently takes 15-20 minutes to hide them... what a pain

albasha, in the morning can you confirm that you can deactivate/reactivate the account with no problem? if you want to sell the acct to someone you have to at least test that so nobody else gets screwed. maybe the problem is only on zombies end
yeah of course i wouldnt resell it to anybody without confirming that everything worked properly i will finish tonight make sure it works after i deactivate it, confirm with zombie if he'll play nice now and then sell it to whomever wishes to play it.

I highly suggest to you, if this is the case, that you'd look past the irritable situation and go ahead handing the share to shfflinzombie in good form. because honestly, you're pretty new here. and honestly, i believe resellable shares should no way be sold to new people, the act of selling resells to new people is selfish and inconsiderate, because nobody knows anything about them...

on that note, you'd look fairly decent by handing over a resell share for free to a regular who was robbed of their share.

nobody knows what happened, there's no proof, but there could be proof of a decent and kind act on your part.
this

you bought a sniped share, and while you may have not known that, zombie did get screwed. even if you are innocent, your unnecessary attitude (nobody flat out said you were definitely the culprit, and of course you are going to be a prime suspect if you are the other resell) has already left a bad taste in most peoples mouths that read those posts. you don't have to give it to him if you don't want, but it would help you out long run on here for sure

And if people choose not to deal with me thats not youre concern either, people shouldnt deal with you because youre just a nasty whining female dog...
It's ok to use the word bitch.

You are not a rightful share holder just because you purchased a share from Locoxx.

For example, if jlazenby1 pilfered my 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390 Fastback and sold it to you, would it be yours? Wouldn't it still belong to me? Should I be made to suffer because of jlazenby1's addiction to stealing classic muscle cars?

You should step back to try and figure out where your slot generated. You are helping all of us out by trying to deconstruct where your share came from. I only care where your share came from & who sniped it. The cost isn't the issue, is it? If someone is willing to steal a $5 share, don't you believe they would be wiling to steal a $20 or even a $300 share? If you want to be a part of this community, you have to help out where & when you can. If someone steals something, it affects us all. We try to look out for one another to prevent future problems from occurring.

However, I don't believe you should give anything to anyone. I think you should try and find out what happened.

i might be new to sharing but i havent had any such problem with any other transaction and i usually go first anyway i understand the problem. for some reason its showing the game as having to activated slots at the moment me being one, pravado was the other but his didnt deactivate properly, zombie wished to activate but it wouldnt allow him so i contacted him saying if he'd let me finish the game id deactiate account and would not touch afterward, but he insisted that i do it now he began to become impatient and i kindly told him that i would do it but if my game didnt work that there would be an issue, so i changed my mind and decided that id make him wait till it was finished which i said would be by morning and and i wouldnt have played the game all day and rushed thrugh it as much if i wasnt keeping my word. im not going to give him the resell per se but am going to again deactivate my slot confirm he can play and then sell it if it works properly afterward thanks for everyone trying to understand

i said, lol, that i would deactivate as soon as i finished, now kerouac i see your point but then that means locoxx wrongly sold it which still is not my fault and i wont accuse because im unsure i understand zombie got wronged but he came across as nasty talking down to me in our pm's after i asked twice if he would wait until the morning i again dont care what anybody else thinks because i could be beheaded in front of a whole nation being the only right person there everyone in the morning will see that i deactivated the slot and if it still doesnt work for zombie again thats on him 

hey now

i know how to deactivate an account lol. someone unauthorized made the resells into phantoms, and when i deactivated it caused a problem

the problem isn't tied to one share though. if this share got sniped, many others probably did as well, and it's best if we try to find out who did it so we can protect ourselves in the future

what i'd suggest is that anytime you buy a resell, try to figure out who has the other share and agree to change the email/pass on the account. especially for more expensive accounts. might be overkill but this kind of incident seems like it could happen too easily

he can have it once im done as ive said for the thousandth time, of course im going to defend myself and i dont care how i come across at that point i should make him buy it off me for how ridiculous hes been and for causing this problem in the public forum not that i really care but i buy games resells phantoms retail, whatever to finish them and after i spend my money i dont need to sell again to make some back so again he can have my slot "When Im Done With The Game In The Morning" period

hey now

i know how to deactivate an account lol. someone unauthorized made the resells into phantoms, and when i deactivated it caused a problem

the problem isn't tied to one share though. if this share got sniped, many others probably did as well, and it's best if we try to find out who did it so we can protect ourselves in the future

what i'd suggest is that anytime you buy a resell, try to figure out who has the other share and agree to change the email/pass on the account. especially for more expensive accounts. might be overkill but this kind of incident seems like it could happen too easily
i wasnt blaming you at all man i said i was sorry i understand there was some issue after deactivation its not rocket science deactivating accounts either its just annoying that zombie pressed so much i dont know who sniped or why i got it from loco and i can show proof as i said i could have easily been drawn into a trap here too ive been trying to comply with everyone but really patience is a virtue and i find myself getting more repetitive every time i type the word :p

also if i was a culprit and knew i did something wrong again why the hell would i out myself lol...

he can have it once im done as ive said for the thousandth time, of course im going to defend myself and i dont care how i come across at that point i should make him buy it off me for how ridiculous hes been and for causing this problem in the public forum not that i really care but i buy games resells phantoms retail, whatever to finish them and after i spend my money i dont need to sell again to make some back so again he can have my slot "When Im Done With The Game In The Morning" period
relax man. we know that you're innocent until proven guilty. just let this issue rest for now and come back tomorrow.

I love that the guy who most *if not ALL!* of Red Sox Nation was against the signing of is the guy who is the biggest reason they're going to the World Series!

*Edit*

Forgot he was the reason they beat Tampa in the first series too!

I agree, i suggested something like this on a few posts before

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-821#entry11145098

I think that everyone here should use this measure when dealing w/ resells. Yeah, would be annoying and hard-work to change the pw everytime you sell/timeshare a resells, but things like sniping/stealing acc would be almost impossible to happen , and if so, would be easier to find who did it.

Edit*

PS:
Like i said before, i'm more like a casual RedSox fan and maybe what i'll say will sound illegit but i'm really happy that the team won the ALCS and to see that there's a bunch of guys here that root for them. =)

Hi guys, I know this is the wrong place to post this and I'm sorry but it's out of desperation.

Would anyone happen to have an extra Starhawk online pass that they'd be willing to sell for cheap? PM me ASAP and thanks so much in advance!

To The Community At Large:

The DS3 incident has been resolved and is now in the hands of the mods. The thread will be updated once the mods have struck their proverbial gavels. Until then, let's try to get back on topic. 

anyone know if they said how big bf4, ac4, wwe 2k14, or cod ghosts would be size wise? i know bf4 was like 25gb or something on 360...somethin tells me i'm gonna have to clear out 60+ gigs by october 29th :\

anyone know if they said how big bf4, ac4, wwe 2k14, or cod ghosts would be size wise? i know bf4 was like 25gb or something on 360...somethin tells me i'm gonna have to clear out 60+ gigs by october 29th :\
bf4 is gonna be big since bf3 was huge including the updates. ac4 will prolly be around 12-15 gb, not sure about wwe, prolly around 8 for that and cod ghosts would prolly be around 11-14 gb i guess.

Just so all of you are aware....

There are a bunch of lurkers, or shall I say -- one lurker hanging around this forum who is a definite scammer....

"mactommy74" -- http://psnprofiles.com/mactommy74

He just added me on PSN, asking if I could "share with him". I wondered who the fudge he was and where he came from,

a quick search online led me to this -- http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/169279-ps3-game-sharing-trading-read-opening-post-229.html (Albasha & akbeast17 seem to be members there) and -- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-ps3-gamesharing-requests.755662/page-51

Apparently the person goes by many PSN names = mactommy74//xdeath//alihassen/jholonox

Don't know if that person has a history here, but with this being the last place I heavily posted and this being a gamesharing community, I put 2 and 2 together. He's definitely hanging around here, preying on people he thinks don't know what they are doing.

off-topic question- how come i can't use my credit card to pay for something on paypal? its just showing me just to use my paypal balance, wtf?

There are a bunch of lurkers, or shall I say -- one lurker hanging around this forum who is a definite scammer....

"mactommy74" -- http://psnprofiles.com/mactommy74

He just added me on PSN, asking if I could "share with him". I wondered who the fudge he was and where he came from,

a quick search online led me to this -- http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/169279-ps3-game-sharing-trading-read-opening-post-229.html (Albasha & akbeast17 seem to be members there) and -- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-ps3-gamesharing-requests.755662/page-51

Apparently the person goes by many PSN names = mactommy74//xdeath//alihassen/jholonox

Don't know if that person has a history here, but with this being the last place I heavily posted and this being a gamesharing community, I put 2 and 2 together. He's definitely hanging around here, preying on people he thinks don't know what they are doing.
I'm a member over there too and jlazenby is a mod there. That dude (AliHassan) has been banned over there a few times for scamming.

PS4 Slot for Call of Duty Hardened Edition - PM me to work out.

Battlefield 4 Phantom ($10.00)

1. lonestarranger

Kingdom of Amalur Full Game + All trophy DLC and Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Full Game (all on 1 account)

Two phantoms available ($5.00 each)

Phantoms Available - MAKE OFFERS

Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 on the same account ($5.00ish)

Borderlands 1 ($1.50ish)

Resells Available - Make Offers

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00ish (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80 

Injustice : Gods Among Us $12.00ish (2 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00ish (3 Available)

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00ish (4 Available)

1. extra80

2. extra80

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00ish (3 Available)

"mactommy74" -- http://psnprofiles.com/mactommy74

a quick search online led me to this -- http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/169279-ps3-game-sharing-trading-read-opening-post-229.html (Albasha & akbeast17 seem to be members there) and -- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/official-ps3-gamesharing-requests.755662/page-51

I've seen that name "Jholonox" before on PSN and other forums.. •_• :D

I think we should make a Cag gameshare grievances thread so everyone with issues regarding deactivated shares can post there. Currently on my mobile, will.make a thread for it when I get on pc.

I like the idea on its surface Clyde, but I think if there is a potential issue with a member, we all need to be aware. Since this thread is the lifeblood of our community, its the place where most people will see it.

I also felt personally that we were pushing it a little opening a 2nd thread for just feedback. This forum isn't a gamesharing forum, its a general PS3 forum and I don't know if we should make more gamesharing specific threads.

The last point is that these issues tend to be short term. Hopefully there will not be many more issues, meaning that the main thread can be back on track. If we make a separate thread now for account issues, it shouldn't remain very high on the forum list for long, will soon fall by the wayside and likely the main thread would again become the point of contact for these issues. The only way to counteract that would be to petition the thread to be stickied by a mod. If we had our own subforum, I think it would be easier to manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back