CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea on its surface Clyde, but I think if there is a potential issue with a member, we all need to be aware. Since this thread is the lifeblood of our community, its the place where most people will see it.

I also felt personally that we were pushing it a little opening a 2nd thread for just feedback. This forum isn't a gamesharing forum, its a general PS3 forum and I don't know if we should make more gamesharing specific threads.

The last point is that these issues tend to be short term. Hopefully there will not be many more issues, meaning that the main thread can be back on track. If we make a separate thread now for account issues, it shouldn't remain very high on the forum list for long, will soon fall by the wayside and likely the main thread would again become the point of contact for these issues. The only way to counteract that would be to petition the thread to be stickied by a mod. If we had our own subforum, I think it would be easier to manage.
I agree with you 100% there. It just gets a little annoying, after reading through loads of pages, especially these last few months with issues dealing with shares or people's conflicting views on how they operate.

For the record I think we're a small tight community and any fractures between established members isn't a good thing since we're not a large community in the first place. Hopefully with Christmas coming soon and groups being made for games on sale theres shouldn't be any drama.

I agree with you 100% there. It just gets a little annoying, after reading through loads of pages, especially these last few months with issues dealing with shares or people's conflicting views on how they operate.

For the record I think we're a small tight community and any fractures between established members isn't a good thing since we're not a large community in the first place. Hopefully with Christmas coming soon and groups being made for games on sale theres shouldn't be any drama.
You could change the posts per a page to 100 and just skim right through it all. :)

MAFIA II: Ultimate Edition
$10
1. Apollyon
----------
$5
1. Albasha

----------------------
Resell:
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - $6
Bioshock 1 - $4

Phantoms:
Darksiders & Darksiders 2 (+ Crash Bandicoot 1&2, Infamous, Wipeout HD) - $3
AC Revelations - $2
Saints Row 3  - $2
Black Ops 2 & Season Pass - $Offers
Far Cry 3 - $Offers

MAFIA II: Ultimate Edition
$10
1. Apollyon
----------
$5
1. Albasha
2. EstonianBeast

----------------------
Resell:
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance - $6
Bioshock 1 - $4

Phantoms:
Darksiders & Darksiders 2 (+ Crash Bandicoot 1&2, Infamous, Wipeout HD) - $3
AC Revelations - $2
Saints Row 3 - $2
Black Ops 2 & Season Pass - $Offers
Far Cry 3 - $Offers
Ill take the phantom right now, im on bad internet tho, im at a new place. Looking for new connection atm. So i might jump out if i don't get anything decent.

Please join if able to download on first day.

Battlefield 4.

Resales.$20
1.fmills15 (host)
2.fmills15

Phantoms $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $29.97

Resell ($10)

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($5)

1. sierra

2. menikmati

Still need another to complete group, add yourself if interested!

Battlefield 4.

Phantoms $20??
Phantoms $10

Looking for Timeshares Dlc

-Dark Void (Survivor Missions)

-Duke Nukem Forever (The doctor who cloned me)

-The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Call Of Duty: Ghost(11/5/13)
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper
2.Teh Reaper
Phantom($10)
1. Revanchist
2.akbeast17

Group is completed will PM you guys around the 2nd or 3rd of November for payment!

Have a resell available:

Army of Two:The Devils Cartel
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (with DLC)
Black Ops 2 Camos

PM me if interested.

Hey YOU! Yeah, you.. I've got a resell with your name on it!

PES 14 for $15!!

Fun for you and/or the whole family.

I'm looking to trade these:

Resident Evil 6 (With some extra DLC on another account)

Devil May Cry

Okami

and

Far Cry 3

For this someone's:

Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD.

Got resell slots for:

The Last of Us Season Pass

The Wolf Among Us Season Pass

each $10 

edit: No moh hea

Ok, so if someone can help me that will be fucking awesome...I just got a ps3 and getting into the whole Phantom and resale thing..and since this whole thread is based on trust, Im starting off by getting some Phantoms. I got a Phantom from someone, and so once i finish downloading the game do i just not sign in anymore to the account?

Jets win. :shock:
ijqhXpmjsBjeV.gif

Ok, so if someone can help me that will be fucking awesome...I just got a ps3 and getting into the whole Phantom and resale thing..and since this whole thread is based on trust, Im starting off by getting some Phantoms. I got a Phantom from someone, and so once i finish downloading the game do i just not sign in anymore to the account?
correct

If someone here could help a couple of cags out with the corrupt world trophy on Terraria that would be greaaaaaattttt. I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure rpg would as well :bow: .

If someone here could help a couple of cags out with the corrupt world trophy on Terraria that would be greaaaaaattttt. I'd really appreciate and I'm sure rpg would as well :bow: .
Got it, a long time ago bro.

l

l

V

no drop lol
would u wait? i just got up like 20 mins ago -_-

Da Drop(We're all Heroes...just for one day)

PS3-

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Batmang Arkham Origins(friday at 3am)

Alien Rage(demo also)

Magrunner Dark Pulse(demo also)

Ethan: Meteor Hunter

Enslaved: Premium Edition

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Directors Cut

Beer Pong(lol)

Spongebob Plankton's Robotic Revenge

Rocksmith 2014(available Monday)

Vita-

Batmang Arkham Origins Blackgate(friday)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Correct. The person that sold you the phantom will/should change the account info so that you cannot sign back in. This means that you cannot delete the user that you created for the game without losing the access to the game. Just keep that in mind if you start to buy a whole bunch of phantoms because there is a 16 user limit on the PS3.

would u wait? i just got up like 20 mins ago -_-

Da Drop(We're all Heroes...just for one day)

PS3-

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Batmang Arkham Origins(friday at 3am)

Alien Rage(demo also)

Magrunner Dark Pulse(demo also)

Ethan: Meteor Hunter

Enslaved: Premium Edition

Deus Ex Human Revolution: Directors Cut

Beer Pong(lol)

Spongebob Plankton's Robotic Revenge

Rocksmith 2014(available Monday)

Vita-

Batmang Arkham Origins Blackgate(friday)

Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Hell yeah, can't wait for this. Did you see the trophy list.

http://psntrophyleaders.com/game/view/beer-pong-ps3

Guys, its happening!!  Im gonna head to some stores this week and try to pre-order a PS4. Don't worry I'm not getting rid of my PS3 anytime soon.  I hope I can get a ps4 this late :/   pray for me!! :pray:

Guys, its happening!! Im gonna head to some stores this week and try to pre-order a PS4. Don't worry I'm not getting rid of my PS3 anytime soon. I hope I can get a ps4 this late :/ pray for me!! :pray:
i should be getting one but have to wait a long arse time like ill try to get launch or the next shipment after its crazy how many people jumped it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back