CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoD: Ghosts Hardened Edition

Resells: $50.00
1. noone13
2. noone13

Phantoms: $10.00 (Base game plus the pre-order bonuses)
1. likeme

Looking for someone to fill this last spot. No noobs!
I replied to this earlier in 715. Did you not see?

[SIZE=10.5pt]1) Call of Duty: Ghosts (1 spot left)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Resellables ($20)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]1. krtgolfing

Phantoms ($10)[/SIZE]
1. Dagreatcam (GTZ)
2. dmerit (GTZ)

[SIZE=10.5pt]Note - I have another resellable available as well from someone in another group who is looking for a replacement.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2) WWE2k14 + DLC (for resellables)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Resellables ($25)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]1. Metspride129 (GTZ)

Phantoms ($10)[/SIZE]
1. khaledseif

[SIZE=10.5pt]Add yourself or PM me if interested in either group.[/SIZE]

That's Brain balling out of control.

Phantoms for sale (Everything should be U.S. unless noted):

2 - Saints Row 3 Complete edition $3.50

2 - Battle of Tiles EX $2.33

2 - Kingdom of Almaur $3

2 - Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $7

1 - Dead Space 1 & 2 $5

2 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (UK)

2 - Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

2 - Agarest War $3

2 - Tales of Grace F $5

2 - Ni No Kuni $3

2 - Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) (Available 10/27)

1- Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2

1 - Jojo All Stars (HK) sold
Will you put that Ni no Kuni share on hold for me? I'd love to have, working on selling my PSN card for paypal funds as I'll be able to pay

I didn't see it, sorry Reo.

Looking for a phantom slot for COD Ghost!
Wasn't directed at you, I was just confused since I sent yes to Noone through the forum and pm and then he posted again. You couldn't have known, no worries.

min is 3 people for leveling.

1 requires killing 4 poeple in 40 seconds

1 requires batman to kill using 6 different moves so its easier with 6 people.
So is it actually fun or just feel like it was tacked on for "a longer experience"

Will you put that Ni no Kuni share on hold for me? I'd love to have, working on selling my PSN card for paypal funds as I'll be able to pay
pm'ed you

Guys how do you add gifs to your signatures?

Sooo... nothing really to do with gamesharing, but gotta say the $10 back promo kicks ass! Have $300 spent, meaning I'm getting back enough to snag AC4 free! :bow:

30 but u have to reach it with all 3 character types joker crew,bane crew, heroes (batman/robin) once you hit 30 on all you can prestige and get a shiny trophy.
hmm.. what was the other big release announced to have a level 100 trophy recently? i could have sworn it was origins and that was one of the main reasons why i wasn't gonna play mp... weird

yeah thats prob why i was gettin confused... stupid max level online trophies... need to have epic multiplayer for me to bother with that

actually gta was very easy due to a racing glitch and batman was easy due to a good boosting group. they were nothing compared to wwe 13 rank reset every other day.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually gta was very easy due to a racing glitch and batman was easy due to a good boosting group. they were nothing compared to wwe 13 rank reset every other day.
How long would it take with that glitch. I'm not really a fan of GTA multiplayer so I should get it done now while it's easy.

Honestly I think Fall of Cybertron was my favorite game that I had to play multiplayer.

could you elaborate on the racing glitch? is it still usable?
umm was super fast way to level up. required 2 people. alternating wins. winner wins the race, lose follows winner,but never passes the winner. game gave super points to both like they were both in first place. should be posted on ps3t. I still have friends playing races so I think it still working.

umm was super fast way to level up. required 2 people. alternating wins. winner wins the race, lose follows winner,but never passes the winner. game gave super points to both like they were both in first place. should be posted on ps3t. I still have friends playing races so I think it still working.
this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIaj9iftpF0

leaked game sizes

BF4- 10 gb

AC4- 10 gb

WWE 2k14- 13 gb
praise the lord, i was expecting them to be wayyyyyy larger, a little weird bf4 and ac4 are smaller than their predecessors

i guess if anyone has an arkham origins phantom ill take one

yeah im gonna pass on that. i hate boosting, so boring
Anymore its better to boost in games.. Unless you want to play a game for years when trying to get the Platinum (I.E. - Don't boost Warhawk - takes 2 1/2 years to get platinum when playing it constantly.) If it wasn't for the boost group for Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, I would never have gotten the games at 100%. Granted there are some games you don't need to boost like The Last of Us or Transformers Fall of Cybertron.. but others need it done. I guess it just depends on the game

Look for the people who had a The Guided Fate Paradox game code. I would like a resell slot if it's available.
There's a slot open in our group if you want it (I think it's discounted since the regular price will probably be $49, same as retail disc)

The Guided Fate Paradox - $40.00

Resell ($13.33)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($6.67)

1. Braxis

2. sierra

Anymore its better to boost in games.. Unless you want to play a game for years when trying to get the Platinum (I.E. - Don't boost Warhawk - takes 2 1/2 years to get platinum when playing it constantly.) If it wasn't for the boost group for Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3, I would never have gotten the games at 100%. Granted there are some games you don't need to boost like The Last of Us or Transformers Fall of Cybertron.. but others need it done. I guess it just depends on the game

yes, this is common sense

That's Brain balling out of control.

Phantoms for sale (Everything should be U.S. unless noted):

2 - Saints Row 3 Complete edition $3.50

2 - Battle of Tiles EX $2.33

2 - Kingdom of Almaur $3

2 - Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $7

PENDING - Dead Space 1 & 2 $5

2 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (UK)

2 - Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

2 - Agarest War $3

1 - Tales of Grace F $5

1 - Ni No Kuni $3

2 - Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) (Available 10/27)

1- Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2

1 - Jojo All Stars (HK) sold
I'll take Ni no Kuni... PM sent!

Have one spot open for WWE 2k14

WWE 2k14(10/29/13)
Resell($20)
1.Teh Reaper(Host)
Phantom($10)
1.Teh Reaper
2.Teh Reaper

Add your name if interested.

also Selling Two FIFA 14 Resells pm me if interested thank you.

After they have confirmed the download I just simply deactivate them, and then the resells can download the game normally right?

Or am I missing something?

thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back