CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Is it true or not? Is it true that the HK PSN store tends to be cheaper than the US store?

This video was in the IGN suggested videos next to a Ninja Turtles review. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJspVE355Do

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone want to buy a $10 psn code? At the moment i really need either $8 amazon gc or a GTAV phantom, so please dont offer paypal since i only use it to fund my psn. thanks!

also i know i'll probably have to send first, so ya know, be trustworthy lol.

World Series controversy lol!!! Go Cards!
Jeez that Boston Manager, has he ever watched a National League game before? Has he ever seen the Cardinals play? I get the feeling they don't respect the Cardinals at all. Either way it's 2 teams with a lot of magic, fun baseball to watch.

Edit: Anybody got a cheap share of that Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter HD game? My nephew loves dinosaurs and I'd kinda like to play it too.

I wouldn't have a problem with the call but please tell me how middlebrooks is obstructing the play?? Craig pushed off middlebrooks when he isn't even in the damn baseline!!!

Man though hell of a play by Pedroia I feel sorry for them such a tough loss to swallow, makes me sick!

Weird, I thought the World Series was best of seven. When did it change to best of three?
Are you seriously confident in the Sox' ability to win 3 more games with their bullpen pitching inconsistently and their offense unable to hit? Let's not even take into account that by all reports, Clay Buchholz is pretty much done already but is gonna pitch one more time *for whatever reason...*

Battlefield 4

PS4 Slot
1.) ashtonreeves (HOST)
-----------------

Resell ($17.50)
1.) clonesniper666
2.) 
-----------------
Phantom ($7.50)
1.) PancakesAreLove (payment received)
2.) kb420mcl (payment received)

I still haven't received payments from HyeVltg3  & GraveRobberX .  or a response. 
seems like those guys are not online for more than 7 days. so I freed their slots. please join the group if you can pay now, thanks. game has been already purchased.

I would like to sell or trade these resells:

Splinter Cell HD Trilogy

Resident Evil 6

Payday The Heist

---------------------------------------------------

Looking for:

Persona 4 Arena

or

Persona 3 FES

or

Mortal Kombat

or

$10

[font='comic sans ms', cursive]Battlefield 4[/font]

[font='comic sans ms', cursive]PS4 Slot[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]1.) ashtonreeves (HOST)[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]-----------------[/font]

[font='comic sans ms', cursive]Resell ($17.50)[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]1.) clonesniper666[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]2.) [/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]-----------------[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]Phantom ($7.50)[/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]1. Likeme
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]2.) kb420mcl (payment received)[/font]

[font='comic sans ms', cursive]I still haven't received payments from HyeVltg3[/size] & [/size]GraveRobberX .[/size][/font][font='comic sans ms', cursive] or a response. [/font]
[font='comic sans ms', cursive]seems like those guys are not online for more than 7 days. so I freed their slots. please join the group if you can pay now, thanks. game has been already purchased.[/font]
I'll take the phantom

Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $4

Dead Island Game of the Year , Dead Space 3 , Lone Survivor , Puppeteer  (NON-sell) $9.50 (this spot will be available on Tuesday)

Battlefield 4

PS4 GROUP
Resell
1.) ashtonreeves (HOST)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) Strange
-----------------

PS3 GROUP

Resell ($17.50)
1.) clonesniper666
2.) 
-----------------
Phantom ($7.50)
1.) PancakesAreLove (payment received)
2.) kb420mcl (payment received)

only PS3 resell slot left!!

also battlefield 4 phantom PS4 slot may be available after the game launches.  so contact me & reserve the slot in advance. it's $10.00 payment will be shared equally ($2.50 each) with PS3 group members. so PS3 users will get $2.50 cash back when I sell the PS4 phantom slot!

$2.50 will be shared after PS4 phantom download the game.

For sale, all resellables:

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer DLC $12

Resident Evil 4 HD + Resident Evil Code Veronica HD $6

Darksiders $3

Red Faction Guerrilla $3

I don't think its just you guys. I'm watching the IGN livestream and they can't get on either. 

@ snake, I know. Its almost heartbreaking I didn't get it on time. Its like my favorite game series ever. 

Battlefield 4

PS4 GROUP
Resell
1.) ashtonreeves (HOST)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) Strange
-----------------

PS3 GROUP

Resell ($17.50)
1.) clonesniper666
2.) iknowlondon
-----------------
Phantom ($7.50)
1.) PancakesAreLove (payment received)
2.) kb420mcl (payment received)

only PS3 resell slot left!!

also battlefield 4 phantom PS4 slot may be available after the game launches. so contact me & reserve the slot in advance. it's $10.00 payment will be shared equally ($2.50 each) with PS3 group members. so PS3 users will get $2.50 cash back when I sell the PS4 phantom slot!

$2.50 will be shared after PS4 phantom download the game.
I'll take it. Can pay whenever.

I don't think its just you guys. I'm watching the IGN livestream and they can't get on either.

@ snake, I know. Its almost heartbreaking I didn't get it on time. Its like my favorite game series ever.
If it was transferrable I'd have given you mine lol. I probably shouldn't have used the code to begin with, and now that it doesn't work for me I'm really pissed I stayed up for this :censored: .

Well I guess I can go to bed instead of waiting for it then lol. I was really hoping to play it tonight, but oh well at least they are rescheduling it.
Yeah, i was excited to play it either. It's one of my favs series from this gen. Hope i can get.

Here's almost 6:30am and i neeeed to go to bed! lol

ASSASSINS CREED 4 GOLD GROUP

-------------------------------------------------

resells

1. transcollector

2. Windrazor

phantoms ($10) get any available dlc released on day 1 psn

trusted cags only please

beat Arkham Origins, its the shortest Batman game but its still good. When you beat the game, you get a sweet Batman dynamic theme.

Account #1 - Phantom $offer$
Madden 25
NHL 14
Dragon's Crown
Birds of Steel
GTA V
Battlefield 4
Assassin's Creed 4
Lego Marvel Superheroes
Batman Arkham Origins
Call of Duty Ghosts + SP
PS+ until March 2014