1. transcollector

2. windrazor

----------------

$10 phantom (includes day 1 dlc)

1. snakey

2. likeme

group now full

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else know the other files downloaded besides the base game with AC4 and their sizes, I'm running low on space although i should have enough, I'm afraid install might be expanded and I don't want it to mess up anything in case so I can remove something now if needed. Thanks to anyone with an answer, I plan to sleep but want to sort this out before doing so, so I awake with no issues on the PS3 front..

Anyone else know the other files downloaded besides the base game with AC4 and their sizes, I'm running low on space although i should have enough, I'm afraid install might be expanded and I don't want it to mess up anything in case so I can remove something now if needed. Thanks to anyone with an answer, I plan to sleep but want to sort this out before doing so, so I awake with no issues on the PS3 front..
uplay passport(100 kb), Aveline dlc(121mb) and Aveline Ship figurehead(forgot the size but its tiny)

uplay passport(100 kb), Aveline dlc(121mb) and Aveline Ship figurehead(forgot the size but its tiny)
thanks a ton i should be fine then goodnight....

p.s. the scum i won the teleglitch code never sent it to me so I'm going to contact, i don't know what the hell his problem is :(

If this group isn't filled yet, I'll join. Just PM me if its alright with you.
sorry looks like the group filled up, but someone was left out with the last bump.

group should be :

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition

1. transcollector

2. windrazor

----------------

1. snakey

2. likeme

if someone should drop out or not pay I will let you know.

sorry looks like the group filled up, but someone was left out with the last bump.

group should be :

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition

1. transcollector

2. windrazor

----------------

1. snakey

2. likeme

if someone should drop out or not pay I will let you know.
Alright thanks anyway :)

An early congrats to the Red Sox. The whole beard movement was lame as hell though lol.
It's just below the Idiots period but if that brings home a championship then go for it

It's not gonna be easy dude, remember who you're sending to the mound in game 6. Anything can happen in a game 7 so this is FAR from over or easy...
Boston fans know its not over until that duck boat is coming down Comm Ave with the trophy

500gb not enough? you must be hoarding to an extreme level
That's what happens when you upgrade. You hoard and wish you have a bigger HDD. Think I have about 20 GB left on my 500.

phantom of The Last of Us + Devil May Cry 2013 (and all ps plus games for a month) - $8.30

Will be ready to download when the store updates today. Please have good feedback.
Bump! also just tried the digital version of the last of us and it doesn't have the long start up of the disc version so that's nice.

Wow the AC4 mutliplayer trophies are disgusting! Reach max level for a bronze trophy! :\ Most others are simple bronzes you can unlock just by entering multiplayer.

Looking for a BF4 phantom. I was going to wait until my PS4 + BF4 arrives, but after 7 hours of holding out, you can see that I have very weak will power when it comes to my gaming addiction.

Remember Me has a cool Doctor Who shoutout in their trophies:

"Are you my mummy - Finish episode 5"

drwhomummy.jpg

That was one of the creepiest Doctor Who episodes EVER!

Scariest would be the Angels or the Death Shadow.
Man, I love watching The Doctor.
Little weird about the new one though.

I have one account with a bunch of older games on it:

Anarchy: Rush Hour
Astro Tripper
Blue Toad Murder Files: Episode 1
Borderlands: New Robot Revolution DLC
Brain Challenge
Dead Nation
Death Track: Resurrection
Gunstar Heroes
Hamsterball
Hyperballoid HD
Infamous
Lemmings
NBA 2K10: Draft Combine
Noby Noby Boy
Novastrike
Numblast
Tank Battles
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Trash Panic
TV Show King
Wolfenstein 3D

I'd trade it for any number of things. Maybe even an account with just one newer game on it. I'm interested in Diablo 3, Puppeteer, Beyond, Batman: Arkham Origins, etc. Please PM me with details on whatever you may have.

So I legit can not remember if I put myself in a CoD: Ghosts group yet or not.

If I haven't; any phantom slots available? If I have; PM me. 

;___;

For sale: 

DMC + Vegril's Downfall + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD Phantom - $7

Size: 6.5GB + 1.8GB + 6.3GB + 3.3GB = 17.9GB

Got two plats in two days yay, finished splinter cell blacklist and jak 3. The jak trilogy was my first purchased share way back in january, no idea why it took me this long to complete all of them but glad to have a user space and 6gb extra.

Got two plats in two days yay, finished splinter cell blacklist and jak 3. The jak trilogy was my first purchased share way back in january, no idea why it took me this long to complete all of them but glad to have a user space and 6gb extra.
Nice! I couldn't stand Jak 2, but liked the first. I'll be trying Jak 3 soon.

Back a couple months ago I had a streak of 4 plats in 4 days, 5 in 6 days. I was going for a perfect week, but couldn't make it happen. A lot of old games that I was able to finally finish and only had a couple trophies left on each. It'd be hard to set something like that up again.

I've got 2 EU Phantom Shares of all 5 Walking Dead episodes plus the 400 Days DLC. What's a fair price? I'm thinking £4 each...

Nice! I couldn't stand Jak 2, but liked the first. I'll be trying Jak 3 soon.

Back a couple months ago I had a streak of 4 plats in 4 days, 5 in 6 days. I was going for a perfect week, but couldn't make it happen. A lot of old games that I was able to finally finish and only had a couple trophies left on each. It'd be hard to set something like that up again.
That sucks man, could have had the perfect week like barney stinson.

I was thinking of doing that, i've got a few games with like 1 or 2 trophies left but they're all online grinds and I just get bored fast. I could plat tomb raider but i'd rather not grind for like 10 hours online, I just lack the motivation since it's no fun.

I've got 2 EU Phantom Shares of all 5 Walking Dead episodes plus the 400 Days DLC. What's a fair price? I'm thinking £4 each...
The walking dead season 1 and 400 days dlc was just less than $8.00 here. The phantoms would have been about $1.33. With the exchange rate the phantoms you are talking about will cost almost $7.00 each. Sorry scrubs, not trying to burst your bubble. :(

The walking dead season 1 and 400 days dlc was just less than $8.00 here. The phantoms would have been about $1.33. With the exchange rate the phantoms you are talking about will cost almost $7.00 each. Sorry scrubs, not trying to burst your bubble. :(
Shit! I paid £15 (for the Season Pass plus 400 Days) which works to $25 give or take...

Shit! I paid £15 (for the Season Pass plus 400 Days) which works to $25 give or take...
Don't see you on the forums anymore, not gamesharing much? I remember before 400 days came out I bought a phantom of the whole season for 3 or 4 $, plus with the halloween sale it can be bought cheaper I'd imagine.

Don't see you on the forums anymore, not gamesharing much? I remember before 400 days came out I bought a phantom of the whole season for 3 or 4 $, plus with the halloween sale it can be bought cheaper I'd imagine.
I'm still around but I never have any money to Gameshare. Apparently because I'm wasting my money on TWD. :p

Definitely cutting the price. $2 for a Phantom share. :p

That sucks man, could have had the perfect week like barney stinson.

I was thinking of doing that, i've got a few games with like 1 or 2 trophies left but they're all online grinds and I just get bored fast. I could plat tomb raider but i'd rather not grind for like 10 hours online, I just lack the motivation since it's no fun.
That grind to level 60 man.

Got a resell of Diablo 3 available.  Asking $15.  

Once I get that sold I'd be interested in a phantom of Lego Marvel or AC4 if anyone has one.  

PM if interested please.

Looking for a BF4 phantom. I was going to wait until my PS4 + BF4 arrives, but after 7 hours of holding out, you can see that I have very weak will power when it comes to my gaming addiction.
haha i was playing trash first couple of mp games then had a 14 kill positive swing the last three games i played each hahaha such a fun experience but the maps are very different which is great but there is also so much going on in each from debris to just shadows that can mess you up pretty bad when trying to determine to an enemy is in front of you or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back