CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You boosting with the method where 2 people play deathmatch and throw grenades at each other?
No I was doing the one person boost method with the medkits. If you want to do the that two person method, hit me up. I would like to get that game out of the way. Great single player but very mediocre multiplayer.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I was doing the one person boost method with the medkits. If you want to do the that two person method, hit me up. I would like to get that game out of the way. Great single player but very mediocre multiplayer.
You're on my psn list so I'll hit you up when your next online, not gonna forget that psn name after watching steins gate.

You're on my psn list so I'll hit you up when your next online, not gonna forget that psn name after watching steins gate.
Don't mind to dust off my copy of tomb raider to help out if needed. Clearing out Skylander Trophies that my son abandoned and fell asleep few times playing it.

How's LEGO Marvel?
After playing for about two hours, it's more of the same. That said, they've continued the voice overs, which make the cut scenes even funnier.

If you liked the previous Lego games, it's worth a purchase. If you weren't crazy about Lego games, then wait for the BF deals or the $20 price point.

The Walking Dead: Season Two Coming to PS3 and PS Vita

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiDvoPzh4k

10559601984_b7a46118c7_z.jpg

Note to all wwe2k14 groups - there was some kind of mix-up with digital copies not including the online pass and the playstation store not recognizing they should be free. This sounds similar to the deathstroke dlc mix-up from arkham origins last Friday and should be fixed with today's playstation store update. If you're interested in playing online or accessing community creations, make sure all nonsellables go onto the store later and get that online pass before you're deactivated. And sellables, just wait a litttttlllee longer....

The show sucked after season one. Seasons two and three spent way too much time spinning their wheels in the mud. Or as the writers call it "character development." But it's not development when your characters never change, grow, or learn from their mistakes.

The show sucked after season one. Seasons two and three spent way too much time spinning their wheels in the mud. Or as the writers call it "character development." But it's not development when your characters never change, grow, or learn from their mistakes.
I'd say Darryl has developed pretty well and Merle too but shame the episode he developed in also sealed his fate. It's certainly not mad men or the wire but it's entertaining. I get what I ask for out of it.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2)

Resells
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. bossnian90 (Paid)
Phantoms
1. snakeybro (Paid)
2. OblivionIchigo (Paid)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Resells
1. Apollyon
2. Apollyon
Phantoms
1. Apollyon
2. Albasha
BF4
Resells
1. Apollyon
2. Apollyon
Phantoms
1. Apollyon
2. Shiftee

+1 to all the guys in the groups above.

Also a +1 to Trophy DLC for buying ACR phantom from me

im down but not tonight... just got 3 new games to play. sometime next week im deff down, or on the weekend

Im surprised Kurt Sutter let Ubisoft use Jax from SoA in AC4, good idea though...
what is this referring to? he's not in the game...

Just drop in for few rounds. The more people the more targets we have. So all we have to do is toss grenades at each other?
The 2 people method I did for a short while involved both of us grenading each other at the same time and it would give xp for a few different feats at a time.

im down but not tonight... just got 3 new games to play. sometime next week im deff down, or on the weekend

what is this referring to? he's not in the game...
never mind it doesn't matter and i had problems with mp last night on bf4, some texture problems and the start gun load ins so I'm glad they patched again

I have a resell for sale. You must be a vet and a regular contributor. 

AC4 Gold + BF4 w/ Premium & COD: Ghosts w/ Season Paass.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested. 

Still need another resell for this group (the first two games are on sale until 11/5):

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00 from 10/29 to 11/5

Resell ($6)

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

2. menikmati

and a resell and a phantom for this group (doesn't seem too popular around here, but the group is discounted and the game looks pretty interesting -- it's a roguelike dungeon crawler from the Disgaea team):

The Guided Fate Paradox - $40.00

Resell ($13.33)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($6.67)

2. sierra

Battlefield 4

Resell

Phantom

3.snakeybro(Host)

4.Fastlyfe(paid)

Anyone interested?

Ok so I might have 2 open resale spots for my BF4 group. Estonian Beast and Taviaasi have not paid yet and Tavassi hasn't pmed me back so first two people who pm me get a resale spot for BF4! Please be able to pay. thanks.

Anyone wanna gameshare the WWE2k14 online pass? 

Does the online pass not come with phantoms and stuff? I just downloaded the game but if there's no pass I'll share one with you.

Ok so I might have 2 open resale spots for my BF4 group. Estonian Beast and Taviaasi have not paid yet and Tavassi hasn't pmed me back so first two people who pm me get a resale spot for BF4! Please be able to pay. thanks.

Anyone wanna gameshare the WWE2k14 online pass?

Phantom share ($7.99) for sale includes:

Last of Us, Devil May Cry 2013, Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame 2, and 1 month PS Plus 

PM me if interested, have good feedback

Does the online pass not come with phantoms and stuff? I just downloaded the game but if there's no pass I'll share one with you.
the online pass was supposed to be free with wwe and its not so i dunno when there gonna fix it, so i dont wanna wait cause it could take a while and plus i wasn't aware of the issue and i think i got deactivated already and i couldnt dl the online pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back