CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a slot of *deep breath* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate *exhales*

Went through the last 5-6 pages and didn't see anything, apologies if I overlooked something!

CrysisNYC has one for $10 in his sig. I also think someone posted a share for sale for $10 a few days ago, but I don't remember who it was and I can't find the post.
Albasha was selling his. i think is a resale spot.

Lone Survivor for sale/trade. PM me w/ offers. Thanks.

Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $3
Injustice (non-sell) $6
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition (non-sell) $2.50
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - HD Edition (non-sell) $2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (non-sell) $2
Walking Dead (Full Season) (non-sell) $2.50

These on one Account(non-sell) $9 
Dead Island Game of the Year , Dead Space 3 , Lone Survivor , Puppeteer 

Captaink i love both those shows haha and i will play bf4 tonight if your up for it, i love pub stomping its so fun! :) an lol at gamerdad even if you genuinely don't like me i think you are really really funny and i aint mad haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Jak 3 is infuriating. I'm on this second race for artifacts mission. I get them all, get the holocube after like 5 tries. As I'm going back to the garage, not an enemy around, 75% health, I apparently bump a sand dune the size of a mouse, which causes my vehicle to flip out of control, into a rock, and I die. Now I get to do it all over again.

Jak 3 is infuriating. I'm on this second race for artifacts mission. I get them all, get the holocube after like 5 tries. As I'm going back to the garage, not an enemy around, 75% health, I apparently bump a sand dune the size of a mouse, which causes my vehicle to flip out of control, into a rock, and I die. Now I get to do it all over again.
Don't talk to me about ****ing Jak man, that **** is my bane. Two was way worse though.

i meant tek of course in previous post n haha haven't played that game since i was like 8-9 it feels like is it really 10 years old

Don't talk to me about ****ing Jak man, that **** is my bane. Two was way worse though.
yeah i remember getting stuck in two on that damned level on the air board dunking the bombs into the anthill holes and it being on a timer, i was like in elementary school wtf naughty dog...

Lol I'm selling my ps3 on my local craigslist, asking 200 bucks for, the consoles base price, and keeping all the games i have on it for people to play all new games, and this guy emails me and I'm like you want all those games on there right, he's like yeah sure can i access them on your account, me- yeah no prob you can play on my account, your account whatever but they are shares so and he flips out on me "you lying bastard, you are a scammer trying to sell me a console with brand new aaa titles on it for a console only price" me- are you familiar with gamesharing? Him" of course and you are a f-ing cheat go screw others" i couldn't stop laughing at that point so i ask him, um so you wanted access to my main account so you could sell all the shares of these games right? no response what a freaking tool man. maybe some of you won't agree with me and suggest i delete everything that isn't a resell or on my main account and i most likely will but I'm asking 200 bucks not 600 and i could ask whatever i want even if it was completely restored no matter how stupid i could ask 1000 bucks or a million, really such a douche, thought i would share because its slightly funny but also just a heads up to the morons trying to buy our systems when we sell them on craigslist... some parts were sarcastic so hopefully thats recognizable

Edit: Hopefully this doesn't make me look stupid for whatever reason, it shouldn't but i don't know if theres a usual when you sell a console that has phantoms on, anyway i know I'm erratic on here sometimes, and it can be annoying but I'm usually really nice and honest and generally cool with everyone, sometimes that might not show or be case, but I'm really quick to defend myself or not afraid to share my opinions as well which may not be the usual in some of your eyes, anyway want to thank everyone for being accepting of me into this community and id like to stay longer if ps4 sharing works out but i am busy with school as well and won't have much time for this in future. Anyway thanks again and its been a pleasure sharing with those whom i have shared with.
Brand new PS3 in stores is $149. Good luck trying to sell an old used PS3 for $200. I understand you have phantoms on there, but who's to say that they are anything anybody wants, that and like CaptainTek said, its unwise to put those phantoms out to some random person, when other Cag Members may want to trade it off someday. Just saying.

Brand new PS3 in stores is $149. Good luck trying to sell an old used PS3 for $200. I understand you have phantoms on there, but who's to say that they are anything anybody wants, that and like CaptainTek said, its unwise to put those phantoms out to some random person, when other Cag Members may want to trade it off someday. Just saying.
this has been discussed and i already stated i wasn't selling immediately and i would remove all outside content from, plus, theres other influences on the pricing but i understand...

COD Ghosts $60

Resell $20

- edzor

- tasihun

Phantom $10

- tasihun

- tonyv4

1 phantom slot left
hold it i saw someone interested, if i can go back to previous pages to find username ill send to you for quick deal.

QDizzle it as, i believe, stand up and claim your ghosts slot if you still need it :)

Link?

booooooo

SnD was my favorite game mode
on my mobile but that is what I read from the people who played early as ghost went online today. Hopefully they patch the gamemode online asthat is the only one I play. Heard it is only available in private matchs and not pub. Its like how they took pit hardpoint and capture the flag for blitz.

I agree, Jak 2 was way worse. It seems like they improved the checkpoint system a little bit in J3. J2, I'm pretty sure there were no checkpoints at all in any of the missions. J3 seems to have at least one checkpoint per mission. However, the vehicle controls are equally terrible in both. At least in J3, they didn't completely litter the world with people trying to constantly run you down and kill you when you're just trying to get across the map.

All this talk about the Jak series...

I bought the HD Collection after hearing so many good things from my wife and on boards such as this one(I only cared about Nintendo & MGS back in the day).

Yeah.  I hated it.  It's so broken and infuriating that it had me wondering where all the universal praise came from.

almost done with ac4 mp

pirate.gif
lvl 49/55

All this talk about the Jak series...
Ratchet and Clank
thumbsup.gif

Jak
thumbsdown.gif

is AC4 much better than 3? I have yet to finish a AC game considering I actually got them all at some point. Closest one I got into was AC2.

How does it compare? 

is AC4 much better than 3? I have yet to finish a AC game considering I actually got them all at some point. Closest one I got into was AC2.

How does it compare?
Interested in this as well.

I've played and loved them all leading up to III(even the DS, PSP & Vita versions!), and while I finished it that's where they lost me. It was just... Bland. First time in four years they didn't get a pre-order out of me.

AC4 is way better than AC3! It's pretty much a pirate simulator and theres some stealth stuff in it too. You can go around in your pirate ship, destroying other ships and looting them and gettin money to get more things for your ship and crew. I can't wait to play it on ps4 ^_^

Though I have AC4 on the backburner, I'm still trying to finish up AC3 myself.  53 of 65 trophies.  Its all DLC and MP stuff.  Can't wait to see if AC4 is any good.  I've heard mixed reviews of AC3.  Its a little different and I hate the fact that you can't resize the screen.  (I'm still rocking a SD tv), otherwise its hard to see the whole picture.

i'm about 3 hours into ac4 and so far i am not liking it that much (ive played every ac game, didn't really enjoy 3 as much as the rest, wasn't a fan of the pirate stuff but that's not why i'm disliking 4)

they pretty much ignore the entire plot buildup from the previous games with desmond in present day, and this game seemingly sets up its own story

that could change later on, but so far that is my experience with it. gameplay is roughly the same no major differences, the story is what i have a problem with so far

bf4 is just mad I'm too good because every time i finish mvp with 40 kills and like 5 deaths it flipping freezes.... ahhh what the hell dice....

i'm about 3 hours into ac4 and so far i am not liking it that much (ive played every ac game, didn't really enjoy 3 as much as the rest, wasn't a fan of the pirate stuff but that's not why i'm disliking 4)

they pretty much ignore the entire plot buildup from the previous games with desmond in present day, and this game seemingly sets up its own story

that could change later on, but so far that is my experience with it. gameplay is roughly the same no major differences, the story is what i have a problem with so far
There is no Desmond anymore in AC since he's
dead
Think of it like it a reboot of the series kinda.

I have a question, sorry if this is a dumb one or if it's been asked already:

With the $10 upgrade fee, once you upgrade, do you keep the ps3 version in addition to the ps4 version, or does the ps4 version replace the ps3 version?

yeah you should probably delete that post snakey, context clues...

and i know that, i beat ac3. it still doesn't excuse them from not building on it

I have a question, sorry if this is a dumb one or if it's been asked already:

With the $10 upgrade fee, once you upgrade, do you keep the ps3 version in addition to the ps4 version, or does the ps4 version replace the ps3 version?

nobody here can answer that question

I can answer that question, no the upgrade to ps4 fee simply changes your ps3 title to a ps4 title, the question that can't be answered is will sony be able to make the downloaded version of the game on ps3 unable to play but there will no longer be a way to share or access it, so it basically becomes a phantom version unless sony kills it somehow, but the ps4 version will be yours, and can be done with what is expected.

Sony in my opinion should make a universal system like the apple iPad/iphone system where u can pay a premium or maybe an addition to plus and one purchase for games on vita, ps3, or ps4 alike can all be downloaded on whatever system or all three.

I want to play AC: BF so bad but I skipped revelations and now I feel like I've put a dent into the story line before I can progress with 3 and BFlg. I've heard that the pirate ship gameplay is a new spin on things and made it a lot of fun.

The terrible reviews revelations received is steering me away however but it sucks playing an incomplete story.

Still looking for

Lego Marvel (Any share)

CoD Ghost's (Phantom)

I can answer that question, no the upgrade to ps4 fee simply changes your ps3 title to a ps4 title, the question that can't be answered is will sony be able to make the downloaded version of the game on ps3 unable to play but there will no longer be a way to share or access it, so it basically becomes a phantom version unless sony kills it somehow, but the ps4 version will be yours, and can be done with what is expected.

you did not answer his question at all and just reiterated what is obvious

I want to play AC: BF so bad but I skipped revelations and now I feel like I've put a dent into the story line before I can progress with 3 and BFlg. I've heard that the pirate ship gameplay is a new spin on things and made it a lot of fun.

The terrible reviews revelations received is steering me away however but it sucks playing an incomplete story.

Still looking for

Lego Marvel (Any share)

CoD Ghost's (Phantom)

imo:

2 > revelations > brotherhood > 3 > 1

revelations had the least impact on the overall story but i'd still say it's worth playing

you did not answer his question at all and just reiterated what is obvious
fuck you bro, i did answer his question, the ps4 version overrides the ps3 so go suck a rainbow because you're obviously gay and can't get off my dick......

also obviously you can't read, where'd you go to college, devry right, maybe u of phoenix online, seriously go crawl back in your hole asswipe

wait... WAIT... I'm giving you wayyyyy too much credit, apparently you barely got your GED, your comprehension is so lacking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back