CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he gave himself the Banned title. I can still send him a message, and I also just tried and can give myself the title.

Cak???? seriously think about that post and probably edit it or something. U were the last noob to disintegrate everyone and their grandmother's last nerve so take it easy on the guy will you or at least teach him how you overcame.

I have a question, sorry if this is a dumb one or if it's been asked already:

With the $10 upgrade fee, once you upgrade, do you keep the ps3 version in addition to the ps4 version, or does the ps4 version replace the ps3 version?
Unless otherwise noted, you keep both. I believe the terms are the same for BF4 and AC4 as well (I'd check to make sure), but for COD: Ghosts:
'Alternatively, if you buy the digital PS3 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts from the PlayStation Store, you will also be given the opportunity to upgrade to the PS4 version. Simply go to the PlayStation store and purchase the discounted PS4 version for a suggested retail price of $10, €10 or £10 depending on territory. You will then be able to enjoy the PS3 version on your PS3, and the PS4 version on you PS4.'

Take note of AC4's upgrade description:
'Purchasing account will be required to log in to PlayStation®Network to use the content.'

I am making a last push for donations to Extra Life 2013. Any donations to my page is greatly appreciated.

The incentives from my last post are still available. However, the Best Buy Elite status invites have expired. In addition, I also have a Little Big Planet (Vita) code from Extra Life 2013.

Thanks, every one!

Cak???? seriously think about that post and probably edit it or something. U were the last noob to disintegrate everyone and their grandmother's last nerve so take it easy on the guy will you or at least teach him how you overcame.
I know... And I did. How I overcame? I don’t really know. Hmm?

All this talk about the Jak series...

I bought the HD Collection after hearing so many good things from my wife and on boards such as this one(I only cared about Nintendo & MGS back in the day).

Yeah. I hated it. It's so broken and infuriating that it had me wondering where all the universal praise came from.
I still dig Jak 1 overall, but the two that followed weren't that great at the time and haven't aged well. BTW, hitting you up about Castlevania.

almost done with ac4 mp

pirate.gif
lvl 49/55

Ratchet and Clank
thumbsup.gif

Jak
thumbsdown.gif
R&C definitely has aged better.

before i slit my wrists i want to say that baseball is the shittiest sport to ever have been introduced to the world
This is the most ban worthy response he had.

Guys, I have a question about COD Ghost preload and phantoms:

If a phanton download the game this sunday, he have to sign-in again on november 5th for to activate the game or the game activate itself that day?

Guys, I have a question about COD Ghost preload and phantoms:

If a phanton download the game this sunday, he have to sign-in again on november 5th for to activate the game or the game activate itself that day?
Can someone please answer this? I also would like to know.

I still dig Jak 1 overall, but the two that followed weren't that great at the time and haven't aged well. BTW, hitting you up about Castlevania.

R&C definitely has aged better.
Jak 1 was the only one I finished... 2 & 3 were just too awful(and the aging hasn't helped). I may get flamed for this, but all of that made me realize how mediocre ND was until this gen. R&C is way, way better...

Look forward to hearing about Castlevania.

Jak 1 was the only one I finished... 2 & 3 were just too awful(and the aging hasn't helped). I may get flamed for this, but all of that made me realize how mediocre ND was until this gen. R&C is way, way better...

Look forward to hearing about Castlevani a.
I like J&D but I grew up with R&C more. Jak 2 was terrible & Jak 3 was fair, but the whole series just fell apart at The Lost Frontier, doubt Naughty Dog will make Jak 4 to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like J&D but I grew up with R&C more. Jak 2 was terrible & Jak 3 was fair, but the whole series fell apart doubt Naughty Dog will make a Jak 4 to be honest.
I would still like to see it one day, though I don't know if ND needs to work on it. I think Sony should assign it out to a different studio at some point and try to resurrect (and improve upon) the series.

I would still like to see it one day, though I don't know if ND needs to work on it. I think Sony should assign it out to a different studio at some point and try to resurrect (and improve upon) the series.
Sony should give the IP to Insomniac they'll take care of the series :)

hey all, if you dont have a spot on your ps3 for cod ghosts yet; I'm gonna have to recommend you get one, the campaign is the $h!T.
If you’ve played it already.. Great, but can you please not ruin it for everybody else. lol

I like J&D but I grew up with R&C more. Jak 2 was terrible & Jak 3 was fair, but the whole series just fell apart at The Lost Frontier, doubt Naughty Dog will make Jak 4 to be honest.
I feel like no matter what they could do with it, going back to Jak would be a step backwards for ND. They're too far past it now.

seen it, i'm suggesting it...sorry just dont see how saying its cool is ruining it.
No, it’s my fault for jumping to conclusions.. I’ve been around for a while.. Normally when someone starts talking about a game they start talking abt the story. Ruining it for those who haven’t played it yet.

I don't know if there will be any interest for another group, but I am tossing this out there:

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (plus free Quest for Booty)

Release Date: 11/12/13

Price: $30

Resells - $10

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantoms - $5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X2M7USGkgM

I didn't give myself any title i just woke up to it saying that, its probably a warning but, although i went harder, i apologized and i felt i was the victim, I'm not going to get back into it, so thats all I'm saying...

See i changed it, I'm still good cobolatrix, idk how that happened, if it still said I was online, its because i kept the tab up on my computer but i was sleeping and just woke up so I know nothing...

I didn't give myself any title i just woke up to it saying that, its probably a warning but, although i went harder, i apologized and i was definitely the victim, I'm not going to get back into it, so thats all I'm saying...

See i changed it, I'm still good cobolatrix, idk how that happened, if it still said I was online, its because i kept the tab up on my computer but i was sleeping and just woke up so I know nothing...
Please tell us more about your sleeping patterns. We care a lot.

@Yanks I'll take a phantom of R&C if that's cool.

For sure, Im from the west coast but I'm visiting family in the east coast so i was up around 5 am est and now i just woke up at 130 pm est (i can go more into detail by the way), and usually electric fences have signs on them saying "caution-electric" and I'm not the one who can't read here... lol

For sure, Im from the west coast but I'm visiting family in the east coast so i was up around 5 am est and now i just woke up at 130 pm est (i can go more into detail by the way), and usually electric fences have signs on them saying "caution-electric" and I'm not the one who can't read here... lol
Go on....

You bet.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (plus free Quest for Booty)

Release Date: 11/12/13

Price: $30

Resells - $10

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantoms - $5

1. GamerDad08

Eh? Hey now.. lol. . I'm a Bears fan, Cubs, Bulls and Blackhawks fan. I've never played the Jak series though. I know the Bears haven't made it to the super bowl in a while.. but come on..
You redeem yourself a bit with the Cubs, but the Bears simply cannot be tolerated (Packers fan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back