CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need another person for this group, sale ends on Nov. 5. (I'm willing to move to resell also if someone prefers a phantom):

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00 from 10/29 to 11/5

Resell ($6)

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

2. menikmati

and a resell and a phantom for this group:

The Guided Fate Paradox - $40.00

Resell ($13.33)

1. Boosted

Phantom ($6.67)

1. sierra

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00 from 10/29 to 11/5

Resell ($6)

1. asteroide (via PM)

2. El-Producto

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

2. menikmati

Group is tentatively complete (sending PMs to confirm if everyone is still in).

Looking for:

-Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC

-Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

-Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC

Selling/timesharing:

-Mafia 2 DLC (NA) (Joe's Adventures and Jimmy's vendetta)

Looking for:

-Battlefield Bad Company 2 DLC

-Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

-Resident Evil 6 Siege DLC

Selling/timesharing:

-Mafia 2 DLC (NA) (Joe's Adventures and Jimmy's vendetta)
Pravado might be interested in that Mafia 2 DLC. I know he was trying to start a group for a while, but can't remember if he got it, or which region he needed.

Also, I just finished Jak 3. I will never play another Jak game ever. The first part of that last boss was so annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow 31 people already replied to the survey.

Out of 30 people, 13 people are buying a PS4 before 2014. 15 people would prefer a primary resell and 14 people would aim for phantoms. A whopping one person preferred a secondary resell. (Sorry QDizzle, had to call you out on this one. :D)

The way I feel we should handle gamesharing on PS4 is two people in a group. One phantom and one person who owns all resell slots. ($20/$40 split.)
If what people understand is true to be about resells/phantoms for a PS4, and the fact that only the primary resell acquires any trophies.. I'm not sure why more people wouldn't want to be the primary reseller.

If what people understand is true to be about resells/phantoms for a PS4, and the fact that only the primary resell acquires any trophies.. I'm not sure why more people wouldn't want to be the primary reseller.
If all that was said til now confirms, probably phantoms will be able to get trophies too.

I choose primary on this survey mainly bc of the size of PS4 games, specially AAA titles, like Killzone(almost 50gb). And if Sony keep the obligation to have twice the space required for download a game will be worse.

Pravado might be interested in that Mafia 2 DLC. I know he was trying to start a group for a while, but can't remember if he got it, or which region he needed.

Also, I just finished Jak 3. I will never play another Jak game ever. The first part of that last boss was so annoying.
ran out of ps+ on the eu acct that had mafia 2, also it was way overpriced but thanks for remembering lol

too many ppl banking on too much... should just wait to make groups until ps4 is out and we know what's up

same thing goes for the upgrade slot on games, nobody should take payment for it until we know how it works

Blogcast ep. 96

How To Survive($15) (demo also available) 

Collar Doggy: Ghosts(don't forget to pre-load tomorrow!)

Final Exam(demo available)

Guided Fate Paradox

Castlestorm($10)  (cross-buy)

A Men 2(vita)

Adventures of Cookie & Cream(ps2)

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 demo

anyone in for a group of How To Survive and Final Exam on one acct?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8qKv6LPsc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_xXNErwS0[/youtube]

Both are zombie games!

Perfect, we are set. Group complete.

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (plus free Quest for Booty)

Release Date: 11/12/13

Price: $30

Resells - $10

1. Yanksfan (host)
2. Gamer4life88

Phantoms - $5

1. GamerDad08
2. bizmat

@Gamer4life88 - $10 PSN code is totally fine.
Darn it! I've been waiting to get in on an Into the Nexus group. Cool you guys filled it up but count me in as an alternate or if a new group forms.

Still looking for Castle of Illusion and Puppeteer.

Blogcast ep. 96

Guided Fate Paradox

Castlestorm($10) (cross-buy)

A Men 2(vita)

Both are zombie games!
Count me in, snakey. Resell.

Blogcast ep. 96

Guided Fate Paradox

Castlestorm($10) (cross-buy)

A Men 2(vita)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8qKv6LPsc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc_xXNErwS0[/youtube]

Both are zombie games!
I'm in.

Count me in, snakey. Resell.
yayy! brohugs!

How To Survive+Final Exam($25)

r-?

1.strange

2.pancakes

------

p-?

1.snakey

2.brainy

Don't forget to pre-stuff your Cod Ghosts later today guys! Here's some Megan Fox for you in COD, lol. Lamest Cod ad ever! No Kobe in it :(

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmAAukG4uk[/youtube]

Skip to the 41 second mark and look at all the potential gifs to be made :)

@snakey:

pending phantom here, i just wanna wait to see reviews for both games before i fully commit but they'll def be up by tmrw

edit: son of a bitch... i was beaten on timing. is there enough interest for another group? looks like kb got beaten out too so we would need 2 more resells

@snakey:

pending phantom here, i just wanna wait to see reviews for both games before i fully commit but they'll def be up by tmrw

edit: son of a bitch... i was beaten on timing. is there enough interest for another group? looks like kb got beaten out too so we would need 2 more resells
kb is brainy. haha

snake are both those zombie games multi?

also hmmmmm Megan Fox....her and Miranda Kerr are like my 1a 1b
yes they are!

3356558496_megan_fox_before_and_now_answer_4_xlarge.png

I'll take the 07 version. ^_^

Look at you guys acting like thumbs like that on a girl like Megan Fox matters. 

Ze2TSLZ.jpg

Imperfections only matter on hideous or fat women. 

Ze2TSLZ.jpg

Ze2TSLZ.jpg

I prefer my women to have 2 thumbs and 2 big toes...but in Megans case I'll accept 4 big toes. Not a deal breaker when you are hot :D/

who else here is gettin a ps4 at launch? i am. 

My last current gen game is ironically Cod Ghosts and my first next gen game is gonna be Cod Ghosts. You just can't make up this shit haha

My last current gen game is ironically Cod Ghosts and my first next gen game is gonna be Cod Ghosts. You just can't make up this shit haha
No luck so far in the Taco Bell giveaway but I still have 7 days left :bow: .

Getting one also. Preordered from Amazon. Oddly enough the remote play is the feature that's exciting me most.

Won't get PS4 at launch, none of the release titles interest me.
To be honest I really don't want a PS4 right now as I have too many PS3 games yet to play. I remember loving my PS2 and thinking I didn't need a PS3 yet...then I made the mistake of getting a used PS3 and I never went back to my PS2 ever again. I spent too much on PS3 games to have that happen again.

I know I'm going to lose a lot of friends on my PS3 when they buy a PS4 at launch and I don't, but oh well shit happens.

To be honest I really don't want a PS4 right now as I have too many PS3 games yet to play. I remember loving my PS2 and thinking I didn't need a PS3 yet...then I made the mistake of getting a used PS3 and I never went back to my PS2 ever again. I spent to much on PS3 games to have that happen again.
I'll just get it for myself as a Christmas gift.

Tempter to preorder the One though since I'm pretty hard for Forza.

Im pretty sure there wont be massive differences in the graphics in the beginning on PS3 VS PS4. I mean look at the first games on PS3, like Resistance and compare them to the games like TLoU, Uncharted series etc. Give ps4 some time, if you have ps3 games to play, just play those and once PS4 has some amazing games out then it's the right time to get one. That's what im gonna do anyways. 

I'll be buying Killzone also. I'll also get NBA 2k14, BF4 and AC4. I can't wait for dem graphics.
Nah, I’m only getting KZSF... I’ll be waiting for Driveclub.. Damn my first PS3 game was Formula 1 2006 or 7.. Last PS3 game COD: Ghost.. lol

I sadly didn't preorder but i will most likely get it in the first week of release, i guess ill still be playing ps3 games but ill probably be buying bf4 and 2k( multiplayer games) again and maybe cod if i like it on tuesday... sucks but then again I'm lucky how things have worked out here allowing me to save some money and i can skip out on ac4 next gen and pick up something instead as a replacement... 

Im pretty sure there wont be massive differences in the graphics in the beginning on PS3 VS PS4. I mean look at the first games on PS3, like Resistance and compare them to the games like TLoU, Uncharted series etc. Give ps4 some time, if you have ps3 games to play, just play those and once PS4 has some amazing games out then it's the right time to get one. That's what im gonna do anyways.
I think u might have to look at the BF4 ps3 vs ps4 comparison, its pretty much night and day, same with NBA and AC4 too. I've beaten every ps3 game there is to beat, so yea im movin on to ps4 but i am keeping my ps3 for now, probably at least one more year. But after playing BF4 and AC4 on ps3 and seeing those ugly low res shadows just makes not want to play it on current gen. Just look at these vids and you be the judge. First party games on ps3 have always looked incredible from MGS 4 to Beyond Two Souls to Uncharted 2 and Last of Us.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddgEYUMuSVI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr4uUNhsIJY[/youtube]

I think u might have to look at the BF4 ps3 vs ps4 comparison, its pretty much night and day, same with NBA and AC4 too. I've beaten every ps3 game there is to beat, so yea im movin on to ps4 but i am keeping my ps3 for now, probably at least one more year. But after playing BF4 and AC4 on ps3 and seeing those ugly low res shadows just makes not want to play it on current gen. Just look at these vids and you be the judge. First party games on ps3 have always looked incredible from MGS 4 to Beyond Two Souls to Uncharted 2 and Last of Us.
2K14 on current and next gen looks the same...

Yes of course there are differences, better textures and all that sweetness, but there is nothing massive in my opinion. On PS4 they look a little smoother, no doubt in that, just that it's always been like this that the first games arent that impressive, especially on PS4. I mean look at the jump from PS2 to PS3 it was jaw-dropping. But from PS3 to PS4 its smaller as stuff on PS3 already looks really impressive so the jump will not be so massive in the beginning, my guess is that we have to wait a year or two to start seeing some amazing stuff. Right now its not like something extremely amazing. Im buying a PS4 for sure at some point in the next year, just not at the beginning, also its not always about the graphics, i miss some of PS2 games, there was amazing gameplay value in some of those games. I hope we shall see some combination of amazing storys and graphics this gen.

can mods recover deleted posts? i bought a resell a while back and it seems a "deleted user" that sold me the share deleted the post with the login info from the pm chain...

2k14 is made by teams that are not great at graphics at all, no surprise

put this on 720p and be amazed at how much better it looks. there is a pretty big difference in graphics and smoothness imo (ps4 version looks pretty similar): http://youtu.be/LmLWcaJ-8ag?t=18m39s
are u seeing something different?

BF 4 on xbox one is 720 p and ps4 is 900 p. Compare the 360/ps3 versions to those, lol. Have u seen the NBA 2k14 trailer? You obviously don't play much NBA 2k. Yes graphics are still good on current gen systems but its about time we have some of the features that pc has on the ps4. Graphics on Killzone look amazing and BF4 and Cod will look way better on ps4/xbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back