CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been there for a while now and you sir are a real life walking troll, congrats!

troll-sign-alert.jpg
damn he fooled me....

Oh man, that was hard work. I got some space freed up. I don't know how the rest of you all do it.

I would like to hang around here, i can talk about sports.. yeah. Hoops and the touching of downs. That last game was a riot when that guy did that thing.

Ok video games it is, do you all just get them -> plat -> recycle.
Nope

I get it > If I like it > Keep playing

So many phantoms have been deleted w/o finishing them lol I only have 2 plats and I didn't even mean to plat them at the start I just played them long enough and realized I only needed a couple more for it so I did it.

Plat'n is the last thing on my mind.

so ghosts is released 11/4 at 11 pm est so an hour early which is awesome, in the info though, it says its available for 31k days only which is kind of a bummer if anyone wants to play it on my ps3 86 years from now...

Last edited by a moderator:
How this thread has been lately:

Pravado instigates > Cak/Albasha responds > argument starts > repeat
sorry that i don't want to sit idly by while newbs constantly try to derail the thread with things nobody cares about (ironic, i know). maybe if more people spoke their peace i wouldn't always have to be the bad guy. based on PMs that I've had with regulars I know for a fact I am not the only one who feels this way

sorry that i don't want to sit idly by while newbs constantly try to derail the thread with things nobody cares about (ironic, i know). maybe if more people spoke their peace i wouldn't always have to be the bad guy. based on PMs that I've had with regulars I know for a fact I am not the only one who feels this way
1. Its a public thread, not one person here makes the rules.

2. Its really not a big deal, at least not enough to get mad over.

Your avatar bothers me.

2+ years = "newb"... logic=astounding...

(based on pms with regulars, my dealings are generally excellent) 

@akbeast17 dude i feel the same way, i don't know what it is.

goodnight everyone, enjoy your forum perusing.

I pre-ordered the Hardened Edition and it is not available in the Download list yet. Really weird.

EDIT : Never mind. You still need to go through the store to start the download for some reason. All set.

Hehehe. I never really take Prav seriously.. He's just so passionate about this thread... I can't help messing with him at times.. Lol

Batman: Arkham Origins - $15

Longstanding members only. I don't check this thread very often so shoot me a pm if you are interested.

2+ years = "newb"... logic=astounding...

(based on pms with regulars, my dealings are generally excellent)

@akbeast17 dude i feel the same way, i don't know what it is.

goodnight everyone, enjoy your forum perusing.
You're a noob in this community. You're going to have to deal with that.

Your opinion and statements are your own. If you decide to put them out there, don't hide behind that 'others feel the same way and just don't want to say anything'. Take ownership and stand behind it.

And yes, it is ironic that you feel the need to push it as hard as you have been.

Fatal Frame Trilogy (Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly, Fatal Frame III: The Tormented) $18.00

Resell ($6)

1. jrsmaster411 (host)

Phantom ($3)

1. sierra

asteroide dropped so we need a resell and phantom for this group (if 2 people want phantoms, I can switch to resell).

Need For Speed: Rivals

Release Date: 11/19/13

Price: $60

Resells - $20

1) Yanksfan (host)

2) Jlazenby1 (Paid)

Phantom - $10

1) GamerDad08 (Paid)

2) 

Just need one more guys, who wants it?

I am looking for anybody who is selling PSN accounts that might have BACK TO THE FUTURE, JURASSIC PARK, SAM & MAX, Sonic Fighters, Vitrual Fighters

I am also looking for STACKING, Little Riddle( all episodes)

Any Japanese shares with Virtual Striker ?

Please message me

I just woke up and went downstairs and pooped. Shortly after I got breakfast and came back upstairs. It was such a lovely combination

Any COD Ghosts groups still have a slot open?

Also, anyone know if any of the games that qualify for the $10 ps4 upgrade will work with resells and phantoms?

Any COD Ghosts groups still have a slot open?

Also, anyone know if any of the games that qualify for the $10 ps4 upgrade will work with resells and phantoms?
Man that would be awesome if they did, but I highly doubt it. That is if i'm reading the FAQ right

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes consists of one mission - a Cuban rescue mission. It will be out on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next Spring.

In the UK it will cost £19.99 on the older platforms and £29.99 on PS4 and Xbox One. In the US, it's considerably cheaper at $19.99/$29.99 respectively.

Metal Gear Ground Zeroes consists of one mission - a Cuban rescue mission. It will be out on PS3, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 next Spring.

In the UK it will cost £19.99 on the older platforms and £29.99 on PS4 and Xbox One. In the US, it's considerably cheaper at $19.99/$29.99 respectively.
One mission for $20? Also I thought ground zeroes and phantom pain were one and the same? Ground zeroes -> Phantom Pain -> MGS V: Phantom Pain

One mission for $20? Also I thought ground zeroes and phantom pain were one and the same? Ground zeroes -> Phantom Pain -> MGS V: Phantom Pain
Up until now, it's been a depends who you ask, and on what day of the week kind of situation. Sometimes they say it's all the same, other times they say it's different. At one point GZ was the prequel mission that came before PP, and it sounds like that actually will be the case. I don't know about one missions for $20 though, that seems a little steep. Being an MGS game though, it'll probably be around 30 hours due to all the cutscenes.

Up until now, it's been a depends who you ask, and on what day of the week kind of situation. Sometimes they say it's all the same, other times they say it's different. At one point GZ was the prequel mission that came before PP, and it sounds like that actually will be the case. I don't know about one missions for $20 though, that seems a little steep. Being an MGS game though, it'll probably be around 30 hours due to all the cutscenes.
It's on ign I thought i'd highlight the parts that are of interest. I'll definitely game share this on ps3, seems quite expensive especially for us in the UK. Though if it's the one mission I'm not sure whats with the long delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back