CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ShockandAww']Anybody for a Disney Universe group? Trying to get a cheap game for my kid.[/QUOTE]

I am in for a phantom for the same reason.

Poker Night at the Inventory 2 $10.00
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($1.67)
1. snakemaster2389

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Of course it'll start to get better once my membership expires! Why wouldn 't it??[/QUOTE]

Other than Sleeping Dogs May looks pretty awful.

[quote name='NeloAngelo']thats it no more heartache fuk it. Dargon's Dogma: Dark Arisen [ hosted by: boostedgt ] resell $8 OBO[/QUOTE]

This is a resellable phantom account. Therefore you can resell it within the first 6 months. After that it becomes a normal phantom. Just wanted to clarify for everyone.

[quote name='Revanchist']This was happening to me a year ago and it was (to my belief) because of the amount of space my hard drive had left. If i recall it was about 10-16GB left available. But after i upgraded my PS3's hard drive to a 500GB, installing new games went much faster. Again I'm not sure if this is the solution but I'm just throwing it out there.[/QUOTE]

Could be. I have around 18GB left and I just finished installing Dark Arisen and the last 5% took as long as the other 95%, with the whole process taking 2 hours.

@Neloangelo: If the orange light on your PS3 is flashing while the install is going then it's just a matter of time before it finishes. Patience is the key here.

[quote name='Raiborg']Could be. I have around 18GB left and I just finished installing Dark Arisen and the last 5% took as long as the other 95%, with the whole process taking 2 hours.

@Neloangelo: If the orange light on your PS3 is flashing while the install is going then it's just a matter of time before it finishes. Patience is the key here.[/QUOTE]

i've been at it 2 days straight. if i foreground DL it downloads completely but the install gets an error. I tried a combo of foreground and background as well but no matter how many times i tried the install stopped at 13%. all background downloads stop at 88%

[quote name='NeloAngelo']i've been at it 2 days straight. if i foreground DL it downloads completely but the install gets an error. I tried a combo of foreground and background as well but no matter how many times i tried the install stopped at 13%. all background downloads stop at 88%[/QUOTE]

Check the pm I sent you. When you mean stopped installing, do you mean it actually stopped or did the percentage not seem to move?

[quote name='Raiborg']Check the pm I sent you. When you mean stopped installing, do you mean it actually stopped or did the percentage not seem to move?[/QUOTE]

it actually stops and gives me the error message

[quote name='NeloAngelo']i've been at it 2 days straight. if i foreground DL it downloads completely but the install gets an error. I tried a combo of foreground and background as well but no matter how many times i tried the install stopped at 13%. all background downloads stop at 88%[/QUOTE]

Like I said, turn off your router for a good 5 or 10 minutes and restart it to clear the cache. It's using cached data from the corrupted download so it's always going to be the same.

[quote name='boosted02gt']Poker Night at the Inventory 2 $10.00
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($1.67)
1.snakey
2.[/QUOTE]

i'll take a phantom, its pretty fun

Ultimate marvel 3 for PS3 never came to psn did it?

I've got the vanilla version but never played it, I bet online is dead if I tried now.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City + all trophy DLC (Echo Six expansions) - $41.97
Sellable - $13.98
1. SteamboatOp (host)
2. Just2Dirty
Phantom - $6.99
1. frombrknwings

Add yourself if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Sale/Rent:
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

Clone-Do i pay you for the Dragons Dogma group you have in your posts? Or is someone else hosting that. I am confused as it shows under preorders still, thought the game is already out..

[quote name='wjgillespie602']Clone-Do i pay you for the Dragons Dogma group you have in your posts? Or is someone else hosting that. I am confused as it shows under preorders still, thought the game is already out..[/QUOTE]

I don't know what happened but your group was disbanded for some reason as the other members joined other groups.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I don't know what happened but your group was disbanded for some reason as the other members joined other groups.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the response, missed that...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Sellable share of Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - $13.33

Shoot me a pm if you are interested as i don't check this thread very often.[/QUOTE]

What is this game? Never even heard of it.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']bro, u gotta post up vids of Metro and Last of Us. those come out sooner. Beyond is in september bro[/QUOTE]

Now that is amazing! if this game does not come out on the PSN it will be one of the few games I will buy as a retail right next with Heavy Rain and GOW 3.

I have an open slot on my account with these games..
FIFA 13
Need For Speed: MW
LittleBigPlanet
Pain
Zombie Apocalypse
The Walking Dead
Call Of Duty: 4
Call Of Duty
Saints Row 2
BattleField 1943
Fat Princess
Pixel Junk™ Shooter
InFamous
InFamous: Festival Of Blood
Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo HD Remix
Rag Doll Kung Fu™: Fists Of Plastic
Burnout Paradise
Gatling Gears
Pain™
I have a few more titles but I doubt it's worth the mentions.. PM if you have an offer.

For Sale

Far Cry 3 - Resell - $10 - Sold!

Tomb Raider - Modified Resell slot - Sellable until September, then becomes a phantom - ( hosted by boosted02gt ) - $8

PM me for details if you are interested

Ladies and boogers, squeezin one out uhhhhh- http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/28/the-drop-week-of-april-29th-2013-new-releases/ PLOP! Yes theres a demo for Blood dragon lil boy

Demos
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Poker Night 2

PSN Games
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon($15)
Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut($39.99)
Zombie Tycoon II(cross buy)
Poker Night 2($10)
Katamari Damacy(PS2)($10)

Vita Games
Soul Sacrifice
Zombie Tycoon II(cross buy)
T.A.C. Heroes: Big Red One(PSP)

I'm assuming Zeno Clash 2 will be on psn also this tuesday. Poker Night 2 has a lot of unlocks for Blands 2 fyi.

Far Cry Blood Dragon $15.00

One phantom will be available.

Boosted02gt (Host Only)
Resell ($5.00)
1. GogetaSS4 (Paid)
2. ShockandAww (Paid)
Phantom ($2.50)
1. bigwig_rah (Paid)

Far Cry Blood Dragon $15.00 and Poker Night at the Inventory 2
Resell ($8.33)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($4.17)
1. snakemaster2389 (Pending Pancakes approval)
2. jlazenby1 (Paid)

[quote name='boosted02gt']Poker Night at the Inventory 2 $10.00
Resell ($3.33)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($1.67)
1. snakemaster2389

Far Cry Blood Dragon $15.00
Resell ($5.00)
1. boosted02gt
Phantom ($2.50)
1. Locoxx
2. Locoxx

I could also rework the groups so that I have a group with both games together. If I do this then I will have a resell of Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Poker Night at the Inventory together ($25.00)
Resell ($4.16)
1. boosted02gt
2. boosted02gt
Phantom ($4.16)
1. snakemaster2389
2.[/QUOTE]

im already in another group for blood dragon boosted, sorry. How about u combine Deadly Premontion and poker night 2 or somethin

[quote name='boosted02gt']Far Cry Blood Dragon $15.00

One resell available.

Boosted02gt (Host Only)
Resell ($5.00)
1. GogetaSS4 (Paid)
2. ShockandAww
Phantom ($2.50)
1. bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. Brainberry (Paid)[/QUOTE]

I'll take the resell spot for this if available still. Looks pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='Mageshadow']Holy shit dragons dogma is fucking fun

Selling Uncharted 1 & 2 GOTY Dual Pack for $8 PM me[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I have been playing it almost nonstop since I got it the other day.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Opinions on thomas was alone?[/QUOTE]

i bought it on vita with the dlc also. I have it on steam too. Its a simple platformer with puzzles and stuff. Its a nice game yo.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i bought it on vita with the dlc also. I have it on steam too. Its a simple platformer with puzzles and stuff. Its a nice game yo.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I'm genuinely torn. Always on the lookout for promising new games but the concept seems so... Strange!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back