CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='likeme']
I'll join this group[/QUOTE]

[quote name='evoked']Boost count me in on this group.
You know when it will be available on PSN?[/QUOTE]

Umm... aren't you guys in my group already...?

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Phantoms ($6.67)
1) likeme
2) fmz65
3) evoked
4) Doc_j88

Darkstalkers Resurrection - $15
Street fighter 3 3s online complete - $20
Skullgirls - $15
SF2 HDRemix - $10=free
~~~
$16 per sellable spot

A couple of the games are disputable, but I want to spend $50 in march to get $10 in April.

Hopefully this will be $60, we'll get HD Remix in April once the spend $50 get $10 credit hits.

[quote name='akbeast17']Selling:Spec ops the line resell $7( also comes with phantom of the game for free.)

Ps Plus resell account good until May 2014 $25[/QUOTE]

" Selling:Spec ops the line resell $7( also comes with phantom of the game for free.) "

not to assume, but am curious, if you're selling a phant along with a resale.. who holds the 2nd resale?

[quote name='iwarboY']" Selling:Spec ops the line resell $7( also comes with phantom of the game for free.) "

not to assume, but am curious, if you're selling a phant along with a resale.. who holds the 2nd resale?[/QUOTE] boosted

[quote name='boosted02gt']If someone buys Akbeast's Spec Ops resell I will give them a phantom to give to a friend or to pass out for free on the board. I will only do this if the full asking price is paid though.

That means maybe you could find someone who would be willing to pay you $2 for the phantom and then you get the resell for $5.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iwarboY']" Selling:Spec ops the line resell $7( also comes with phantom of the game for free.) "

not to assume, but am curious, if you're selling a phant along with a resale.. who holds the 2nd resale?[/QUOTE]

Boosted has other resale he hosted the spec ops account. We never got a 2nd phantom so he told me to add it the resell when selling my share.

[quote name='TigerLust']Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 (Group 2) [JAP]
Resell (price pending)
1. TigerLust
2. TigerLust (friend)
Phantom (price pending)
1. Mageshadow

Will be getting it whenever it releases digitally, which has yet to be confirmed. The Japanese disc has English speech and captioning options from what I understand. Who wants the last spot?[/QUOTE]

Put me in for a phantom if it does

[quote name='TigerLust']Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 (Group 2) [JAP]
Resell (price pending)
1. TigerLust
2. TigerLust (friend)
Phantom (price pending)
1. Mageshadow

Will be getting it whenever it releases digitally, which has yet to be confirmed. The Japanese disc has English speech and captioning options from what I understand. Who wants the last spot?[/QUOTE]

I'm told that it does not, but it would be cool if so.

[quote name='evoked']Boost count me in on this group.
You know when it will be available on PSN?

Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen
Resell ($10.00) - Access in 6 Months
1. boosted02gt
Resellable/Phantom ($8.33)
1. iwarboY
2. iwarboY (friend)
Phantom ($6.67)
1. likeme
2. evoked[/QUOTE]

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will not be a DLC instead it will be a stand-alone game which will be sold in hard copy and digital copy. It is planned to be sold at $39.99/€29.99/£19.99. The game will be released on:
23 April in North America
25 April in Japan
26 April in Europe
Both digital and disc version will be available on PlayStation 3
Disc version will be available for Xbox 360 (digital version will be available around summer)

Got my info here: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma:_Dark_Arisen
EDIT: (digital version will be available around summer) Hope they're talking about 360's digital release /:

[quote name='iwarboY']Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will not be a DLC instead it will be a stand-alone game which will be sold in hard copy and digital copy. It is planned to be sold at $39.99/€29.99/£19.99.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, going by current exchange rates, the UK version is almost $10 cheaper.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']Dead Island GOTY EU

Resell : $3.50
ClydeShebang - Host - paid - Waiting for phantoms
ganjaman1 - Paid - Waiting for phantoms

Phantom : $1.75
Just2Dirty - Details sent
Snakezx - Installed
[/QUOTE]

Just waiting for Just2Dirty to let me know if he's downloaded and installed then the resells will have it.

psn store is down right now or its a problem from my connection ? :(

nvm: @PlayStation We're aware that some of you are having difficulty connecting to PSN. We're looking into it, stay tuned for updates.

Shares for sale: (all resellable)
The Walking Dead Season Pass (I went in half on this account) - $6
Trine 2 - $2
Mortal Kombat DLC( All DLC Characters) - $4
PS Move Heroes - $6.66
Jak & Daxter HD Collection with Shank 2 and Gotham City Imposters ( all one account) - $12
Saint's row: The Third Season Pass (I went in half on this account)- $8
I am Alive + Journey - $8.50 (this is including this weeks sale for I am Alive)
Payday: the heist - $4
God of War: Origin Collection - $6
Modern Combat - $2
Prince of Persia Trilogy - $6

***Willing to listen to offers.
***Will give deals for multiple purchases.

Just finished the Walking Dead.

Looking for a cheap RESELL of a PS3 staple-classic type game to play next. Something like Bioshock 1, or something else along those lines. Would like it to be cheap so I can play then just keep the trend going and selling it (or giving it away) to someone else.

For sale:

$20 PSN card for $19. I have two available for sale.

Also, an account for sale: It has Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection and Ugly Americans. Ugly Americans is a dual-stick shooter. It has/had a show on Comedy Central.

Both games on one account. A resell for $3. :) I want to sell this account so I can buy other accounts.

PM me if interested. :)

Selling:Spec ops the line resell $7 (includes phantom with purchase) can give to friend or free on forum

Ps Plus resell account good until May 2014 $25

Hey wasn't there a place to post when you sell a gameshare to someone so we can keep track of who has it cause I'd like to post there.

[quote name='iwarboY']Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will not be a DLC instead it will be a stand-alone game which will be sold in hard copy and digital copy. It is planned to be sold at $39.99/€29.99/£19.99. The game will be released on:
25 April in Japan
26 April in Europe
Disc version will be available for Xbox 360 (digital version will be available around summer)

Got my info here: http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma:_Dark_Arisen
EDIT: (digital version will be available around summer) Hope they're talking about 360's digital release /:[/QUOTE]
I'm interested in this. I enjoyed that game.

Is there enough interest to create a second group?

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen $39.99

Resell $13.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $6.67
1. (Add Yourself)
2. (Add Yourself)

[quote name='iwarboY']Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen will not be a DLC instead it will be a stand-alone game which will be sold in hard copy and digital copy. It is planned to be sold at $39.99/€29.99/£19.99. The game will be released on:
25 April in Japan
26 April in Europe

EDIT: (digital version will be available around summer) Hope they're talking about 360's digital release /:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Hey wasn't there a place to post when you sell a gameshare to someone so we can keep track of who has it cause I'd like to post there.
[/QUOTE]

I had started a thread for that but it got shut down pretty quickly. It isn't in the best interest of the community to announce who has what shares apparently. We need to live in secrecy but yet we all post on this thread about what we own and who we buy it from. Oh well.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Hey wasn't there a place to post when you sell a gameshare to someone so we can keep track of who has it cause I'd like to post there.

Is there enough interest to create a second group?

Resell $13.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $6.67
1. Snakezx
2. (Add Yourself)[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a phantom. Brain was also interested, but I'm not which slot he wanted.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - HD Edition $2.50 (non-sellable)
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition $3.50 (non-sellable)
Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear - $3.50 (non-sellable)
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy $2.50 (non-sellable)
The Adventures of TinTin: The Game $4.50 (non-sellable)
DMC Virgil's Downfall DLC $1.50 (non-sellable)
Crysis 3 $10 (non-sellable)
Fist of the North Star 2 $7 (non-sellable)
ni no Kuni $8 (non-sellable)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='boosted02gt']I had started a thread for that but it got shut down pretty quickly. It isn't in the best interest of the community to announce who has what shares apparently. We need to live in secrecy but yet we all post on this thread about what we own and who we buy it from. Oh well.[/QUOTE] I'll just keep record of it in my gameshare records for my resells and hosts so that I can keep track.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I had started a thread for that but it got shut down pretty quickly. It isn't in the best interest of the community to announce who has what shares apparently. We need to live in secrecy but yet we all post on this thread about what we own and who we buy it from. Oh well.[/QUOTE] I'll just keep record of it in my gameshare records for my resells and hosts so that I can keep track.

Resell $13.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. (Add Yourself)

Phantom $6.67
1. Snakezx
2. (Add Yourself)

[quote name='GogetaSS4']

Resell $13.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. StrangeInStereo

Phantom $6.67
1. Snakezx
2. (Add Yourself)[/QUOTE]

I'll take the other resell.

[quote name='Brainberry']Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen $39.99

Resell $13.33
1. GogetaSS4
2. StrangeInStereo

Phantom $6.67
1. Snakezx
2. Brainberry[/QUOTE]
Well that filled up fast.

Jak and Daxter Collection

Resell - $6.66
1. AshtonReeves
-----------------
Phantom - $3.33

SELLING:

Crysis 1
(Resell) - $3.00
Crysis 2 (Resell) - $5.00

* buy both (2) games for - $6.00

Selling: DMC HD resale for $10, hosted by boosted

Selling: Record of Agarest War / Burnout Paradise / Mortal KombatII / WipeoutHD+Fury / Elemental Mosters-Online Card Game / Gold DLC for Magic the Gathering2011 / Little Big Planet / my personal account, for $8.00

Selling: Section8: Prejudice / Magic the Gathering2013 / $5

Playstation All Stars Group B

I just need 2 phantoms

Resell
1. boosted02gt
2. sengez
Phantom ($5.00)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brainberry']Jeez, that fact that you old people wear J's makes me ashamed to own a couple.

I thought you guys were all about New Balances and Rockports?[/QUOTE]

Got a pair of Jordans and a pair of Nikes that I wear for work. New Balances suck royally!

My god man... I'm going thru major baseball withdrawal! Hate that The Show has been out so long and I don't have it...

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Got a pair of Jordans and a pair of Nikes that I wear for work. New Balances suck royally!

My god man... I'm going thru major baseball withdrawal! Hate that The Show has been out so long and I don't have it...[/QUOTE]

And it's so fucking good this year!

[quote name='WV Matsui']And it's so fucking good this year![/QUOTE]

It is every year. I typically look forward to it every year but I couldn't afford it this year.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']It is every year. I typically look forward to it every year but I couldn't afford it this year.[/QUOTE]

Not for $10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back