1. HyeVltg3 (PM Sent)
2.akbeast17 (PM Sent)
------------------
$5
1. newtype06 (Paid)
2.captaintek3304 (Paid)[/QUOTE]

What the... That dropped in price so quick

[quote name='bastiartadi']What the... That dropped in price so quick[/QUOTE]

It is just a sale for this weekend only.

Edit : I have 1 available spot in my Deadly Premonition : Directors Cut Group. This means I have a resell or resellable phantom available. Cost is $13.33 for a resell and $8.34 for a resellable phantom. If interested please PM me directly

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Cleared.... didnt think I was that popular =P (jk jk)
Paying via PSN code just a fyi.

Sorry guys had work from 7pm to 1am EST.

Does anyone else want to get in on that tomb raider bundle? $29 I have the physical game but would love the digital copy and just resell physical. I am only like an hour in but so far the game is awesome.

Resell $10
1. Crashmasteromega

Phantom $5

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Does anyone else want to get in on that tomb raider bundle? $29 I have the physical game but would love the digital copy and just resell physical. I am only like an hour in but so far the game is awesome.

Resell $10
1. Crashmasteromega

Phantom $5
2.[/QUOTE]

Aww you missed our group by a few hours. Filled up fast =P
If I somehow get replaced for delaying our group(joined group and then had a 6hr shift at work =P) , I'll definitely jump in on your group =D

Selling

BioShock® Infinite & BioShock® 1 - $8 (resellable-phantom)
Sale Status: SOLD

PM me

* can be resell till 09/24/2013

GS Groups Hosting:
BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. SillyWilly1718
2. Sengez
BLACK OPS 2 SEASON PASS (Phantoms only pay for Map Packs released)
$??.??
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$?.??
1. Apollyon
2. DAWG26
DEAD SPACE 3 + AWAKENED DLC
$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars
(2 resells- 34.99/resell)
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (19.99GBP)
13.33 GBP
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. HyeVltg3
---------------
6.64 GBP
(2 resells- 10GBP/resell)

PM If you'd like to join any groups, currently seeing if people are interested, or may just go 2-way shares on TTT2 & DS3.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']How is tales of graces f for those that have played it?

I haven't played a legit RPG on my PS3 in over a year now.[/QUOTE]

Wait for Xilia to come out.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Does anyone else want to get in on that tomb raider bundle? $29 I have the physical game but would love the digital copy and just resell physical. I am only like an hour in but so far the game is awesome.

Resell $10
1. Crashmasteromega
2. Purplepanda
Phantom $5
2.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for a resell!

What's the actual size of altier ayesha game on psn? Size didn't nention on first post....on psn it is 14gb but is it just like ni no kuni I mean split into 2.

For Sale/Trade:

Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $2
Trine & Burn Zombie Burn (both games on one account), $6

All accounts are resellable.

Paypal only.

PM please.

Resell $10
1. Crashmasteromega
2. PurplePanda

Phantom $5
1.DAWG26
2.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a phantom.

[quote name='luv2rocku']What's the actual size of altier ayesha game on psn? Size didn't nention on first post....on psn it is 14gb but is it just like ni no kuni I mean split into 2.[/QUOTE]

It is 14.5 GB.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']How is tales of graces f for those that have played it?

I haven't played a legit RPG on my PS3 in over a year now.[/QUOTE]

Tales Of Graces f is very good but I agree with Clonesniper that Tales of Xillia will be even better. Still, I'd recommend getting a share of Graces f as physical copies can be a little hard to find.

[quote name='lustyhitter']Tales Of Graces f is very good but I agree with Clonesniper that Tales of Xillia will be even better. Still, I'd recommend getting a share of Graces f as physical copies can be a little hard to find.[/QUOTE]

I'll look into Xillia, never heard of the Tales games before but it's not heavy on the hard drive space like ni no kuni. So if a cheap phantom of that came along I wouldn't mind a try.

[quote name='ClydeShebang']I'll look into Xillia, never heard of the Tales games before but it's not heavy on the hard drive space like ni no kuni. So if a cheap phantom of that came along I wouldn't mind a try.[/QUOTE]
I love all the games from the Tales of Series.

Who should I message about getting a feedback removed, that someone left me after I sold him a gameshare?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I love all the games from the Tales of Series.

Who should I message about getting a feedback removed, that someone left me after I sold him a gameshare?[/QUOTE]

shrike or trakan happenned to me once also, had to contact them

Thanks kerouac kid.

If anyone has Altier Ayesha especially on phantom and cheaper than ni no kuni then please let me know. Original price of Altier Ayesha is cheaper than Ni No Kuni so I'm expecting $5 for Altier Ayesha :)

[quote name='luv2rocku']Thanks kerouac kid.

If anyone has Altier Ayesha especially on phantom and cheaper than ni no kuni then please let me know. Original price of Altier Ayesha is cheaper than Ni No Kuni so I'm expecting $5 for Altier Ayesha :)[/QUOTE]

$5, good luck with that.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'm also looking for a Altier Ayesha share.[/QUOTE]

There weren't that many groups formed. There was only one recorded formed group so shares are pretty sparse. I'm want a share but I'm probably going to wait for a hopeful sale.

Any Walking Dead shares? Finished up the first episode I got off PS+, now I'm going to be dumb and fill up my HDD and backlog even more by trying these out.

I didn't even enjoy it that much, but it was unique, and I give props for that.

[quote name='luv2rocku']Thanks kerouac kid.

If anyone has Altier Ayesha especially on phantom and cheaper than ni no kuni then please let me know. Original price of Altier Ayesha is cheaper than Ni No Kuni so I'm expecting $5 for Altier Ayesha :)[/QUOTE]
Cheapest price for phantom is $8.33 dunno where u get $5.

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk $50
14.5GB

$16.67
2.GogetaSS4?
------------
$8.33
1.GogetaSS4?
2.luv2rocku

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...dusk/cid=UP4108-NPUB31115_00-A14DLPACKAGE0000

[quote name='Apollyon']Capcom Vs SNK 2
$3.33
1. BARTstation
2. Apollyon
--------------
$1.67
1. raiders4life
2. jrsmaster411

I guess I'll take this

---------------------
Also Selling Dead island riptide phantom - $8.33[/QUOTE]
Sweet! It was supposed to be out next week but I guess not...probably in the next 2-3 weeks

[quote name='Blabadon']Any Walking Dead shares? Finished up the first episode I got off PS+, now I'm going to be dumb and fill up my HDD and backlog even more by trying these out.

I didn't even enjoy it that much, but it was unique, and I give props for that.[/QUOTE]

Brain had it for cheap a couple of days ago. I would pm him if he still has it.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has been installing for over an hour and it's only at 63%. Should I be worried? Ni No Kuni was completely installed in less time than this.

It's a huge game the only thing that disapoints me about this is that I have to start all over since I already beat the game the first time around...

Resell $10
1. Crashmasteromega
2. Purplepanda

Phantom $5
1. DAWG26
2. wpress
[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last phantom!

Anyone have a Dead Island Riptide resell?

Also have a Borderlands 2 resell I'm trying to sell or trade for something.

Will trade for:
Sly Cooper
MGS Revengeance

[quote name='Nephilim83']Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen has been installing for over an hour and it's only at 63%. Should I be worried? Ni No Kuni was completely installed in less time than this.[/QUOTE]

Has it moved at all from 63% for the past hour? Also please don't tell me you told the host that you were done. You don't move on to the resells unless you are done downloading and installing.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Has it moved at all from 63% for the past hour? Also please don't tell me you told the host that you were done. You don't move on to the resells unless you are done downloading and installing.[/QUOTE]

No, I install and play a bit first. But it has been moving, just slowly. Since I posted that, it made it to 81%, which is quite a jump compared to how things have been going. It's almost there. I was just surprised to see it go this slow/ reaaaally eager to play this bad mama jamma.

My installs are way faster than my downloads but that is probably due to the fact that I upgraded my hard drive to a solid state hybrid drive.

[quote name='ashtonreeves']Selling

BioShock® Infinite & BioShock® 1 - $8 (resellable-phantom)

PM me

* can be resell till 09/24/2013
[/QUOTE]

just PM'd you :D

[quote name='Dannykillzombies']Selling resells:
Tomb Raider with preorder bonus (US) - $10
Skyrim All DLCs - $7
Kingdom of amalur - $6
PM me me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll take skyrim elf

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk $50
14.5GB

$16.67
2.GogetaSS4
------------
$8.33
2.luv2rocku

I've been playing Atelier Totori Plus The Aventurer of Arland for the Vita and enjoying it quite a bit.[/QUOTE]
i'l;l take a phantom

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Selling a Resellable Phantom for The Walking Dead Survival Instincts for $6. This is a resellable share until September.[/QUOTE]

pm'd you

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back