need 1 reseller pm ashtonreeves
Resell ($20.00)
1.) 
2.) TheSporkWithin (Payment received)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) siGNN (Payment received)
2.) ProAtWork (Payment received)

If something goes wrong in dowloading game from phantom account like corrupt data then will I be able to download again?

you can re-download. that's not a problem. but you have to do that before the host/re-sellers take the account back from you. so if you face any problems, let the host know and request additional time.

* after you confirm by sending a message to the host that you downloaded & installed the game, he deactivates your system. then you lose access (then you become a phantom/can't re-download).

* you have access to the account until you install the game (re-download etc).

hope this helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually currently I'm on 2mb but I will upgrade to 4mb after last of us size confirmed, if it is less than 27gb then I will buy phantom account.It will take around 4 to 5 days to download 26gb...don't you think seller will wait that long?

Actually currently I'm on 2mb but I will upgrade to 4mb after last of us size confirmed, if it is less than 27gb then I will buy phantom account.It will take around 4 to 5 days to download 26gb...don't you think seller will wait that long?

you're on 2 Mbps means your actual download speed is around 200 Kbps right?

I'm on 8 Mbps, get around 800-1024 Kbps of speed.

also, sometimes when I download i get that corrupt download problem (95% new PSN downloads). I think slower connections doesn't get data properly over PSN when there is high traffic.

that's the main reason I'm not participating in gameshares (unless it's a resell).

Yes it is 200kbps. I also downloaded ni no kuni which is around 21gb but fortunately it works fine.Now I am afraid because you said that 95% new games might get corrupt :(...now I am confused because it will take hell of a time to redownload that 26gb again :(

don't worry. it's entirely my experience. after I re-downloaded, some games worked :)

RE6 (took 3 hours)- downloaded 4 times every time corrupted. sold the resell after that without playing.

Tomb Raider - first time corrupted

Crysis 3 - first time corrupted

Bioshock Infinite - no problems

max payne 3 (took 4-5 hours)- corrupted 2 times

that's what happened to my corrupted downloads as I remember though (recently).

where are you from? are there any other ISP's in your area? I downgraded from 16 Mb (limited to 60 GB per month/$60) because my ISP is greedy. current plan (35GB/$25). but I download more than 100GB per month. last day of every month I gives them Hell :)

normally a phantom gives an account back in 1-2 days. so I can't say for sure that all of the people in your group would wait that long to play the game (depends person to person/everyone is not patient). so you better ask from the host and confirm before you join a group. or go resell.

I got my RE6 game deactivated before 24 hours, without asking me or telling me. because one of the resell guys deactivated the phantoms. luckily host transferred me to a resell in the end.

our host supplied the account info to the resells before we download. that's not the way to go. it was a real drama at that time, those days...

I have the same speed and it shouldn't take you that long to download. I average 1GB an hour so it shouldn't take you more than 2 days to download the game.

List for Sonic the Fighter
Current User : Pravado
1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
I would like to apologize to the group. I have the Sonic share but haven't have a chance to play it until either tonight or tomorrow. If you want I can send out the account information to Bizmat and move myself to the bottom of the list. I have an update list on my work pc because I know a few people added themselves to the list.
I'm in no rush. You can take your time to play it when you can. Thanks though.
Passed on to Bizmat

10. HyeVltg3

11. TheCro

12. Cromzz

The Last of Us
Host: ashtonreeves

Resell ($20.00)
1.) darkpal245 (PM sent)
2.) TheSporkWithin (Payment received)
-----------------
Phantom ($10.00)
1.) siGNN (Payment received)
2.) ProAtWork (Payment received)

1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
I would like to apologize to the group. I have the Sonic share but haven't have a chance to play it until either tonight or tomorrow. If you want I can send out the account information to Bizmat and move myself to the bottom of the list. I have an update list on my work pc because I know a few people added themselves to the list.
Passed on to Bizmat

10. HyeVltg3

11. TheCro

12. Cromzz

How did I get added to this? I don't need it.

1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat
Passed on to Bizmat

10. HyeVltg3

11. TheCro

12. Cromzz

How did I get added to this? I don't need it.
This was on the list I had. If you don't need it we can just remove you from the list.

don't worry. it's entirely my experience. after I re-downloaded, some games worked :)

RE6 (took 3 hours)- downloaded 4 times every time corrupted. sold the resell after that without playing.

Tomb Raider - first time corrupted

Crysis 3 - first time corrupted

Bioshock Infinite - no problems

max payne 3 (took 4-5 hours)- corrupted 2 times

that's what happened to my corrupted downloads as I remember though (recently).

where are you from? are there any other ISP's in your area? I downgraded from 16 Mb (limited to 60 GB per month/$60) because my ISP is greedy. current plan (35GB/$25). but I download more than 100GB per month. last day of every month I gives them Hell :)

normally a phantom gives an account back in 1-2 days. so I can't say for sure that all of the people in your group would wait that long to play the game (depends person to person/everyone is not patient). so you better ask from the host and confirm before you join a group. or go resell.

I got my RE6 game deactivated before 24 hours, without asking me or telling me. because one of the resell guys deactivated the phantoms. luckily host transferred me to a resell in the end.

our host supplied the account info to the resells before we download. that's not the way to go. it was a real drama at that time, those days...

I don't know how you guys get corrupted downloads, Here in USA I have 20 MB which is fair, when I went back to my country in south america I had 1 MB and upgrade it to 4 MB, I download lots of games like Re5, Far Cry 3, Little big planet 1, GTA Vice city and it took like 2 days and a half to download all that or less.

8993651550_19a918c9c7_z.jpg

E3 2013 Sale

Game Title     Normal Price     Sale Price     PS Plus Price

Dishonored     $29.99     $23.99     $21.59

Tomb Raider     $59.99     $22.49     $20.24

Call of Duty Black Ops II     $59.99     $41.99     $37.79

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance     $49.99     $39.99     $29.99

Resident Evil 6     $29.99     $23.99     $17.99

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale     $39.99     $27.99     $14.00

NBA 2K13     $59.99     $41.99     $29.39

FIFA Soccer 13     $59.99     $41.99     $29.39

Far Cry 3     $59.99     $41.99     $29.39

Borderlands 2     $39.99     $27.99     $19.59

Assassin’s Creed III     $39.99     $27.99     $19.59

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two     $39.99     $27.99     $19.59

Assassin’s Creed III Liberation     $26.99     $18.99     $13.29

Sound Shapes     $14.99     $7.49     $3.75

Sound Shapes PS Vita     $14.99     $7.49     $3.75

Quantum Conundrum     $14.99     $7.49     $3.75

Guardians of Middle-Earth     $14.99     $7.49     $3.75

The Unfinished Swan     $14.99     $7.49     $3.75

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit     $14.99     $7.49     $3.75

The Walking Dead – Season Pass     $19.99     $9.99     $5.00

Dishonored – Dunwall City Trials     $4.99     $3.49     $2.79

Dishonored – The Knife of Dunwall     $9.99     $6.99     $5.59

Dishonored – Void Walker’s Arsenal     $3.99     $2.79     $2.23

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/06/10/playstation-plus-e3-2013-sale-free-machinarium-uncharted-3-xcom-more/

I Will Trade Last of Us Phantom or Crysis 1 Resell for any of these games
Bayonetta Borderlands 2 Crysis 2 Dishonored DmC: Devil May Cry Dragon Age: Origins Far Cry 2 Far Cry 3 Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Red Faction: Guerrilla The Sly Collection Tomb Raider (2013) XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Sorry for the sig  making this a double post . Trying to get this trade out there.

Would there be any interest in starting a new Tomb Raider group? It's pretty cheap with the E3 sale.

Tomb Raider (2013)

($22.49)

Resells - $7.5:

- ako127

- ?

Phantoms $3.75:

- ?

- ?

Would also need a host.

Thanks!

Epic sale, I'll have few US PS+ trial codes rolling in soon, no need to rush. Im sure EU update will bring another massive sale too, glad I have few trial codes around :D

Does anyone know when I can start downloading The Last Of Us? I want to know the estimated time so that I can leave it downloading over night.

Thanks in advance

Would there be any interest in starting a new Tomb Raider group? It's pretty cheap with the E3 sale.

Tomb Raider (2013)

($22.49)

Resells - $7.5:

- ako127

- ?

Phantoms $3.75:

- ?

- ?

Would also need a host.

Thanks!
Could someone buy a resell Tomb Raider for me? I'll give you my last of us phantom.

Is this group still on?
The Last of Us
Resell ($20)[
1)
2) EstonianBeast
Phantom ($10)
1) Brimah - Host
2) KuHLiiDE
I pm Estorian to see if he wanted in our group or if he was in another. CWinters isn't as he wanted to use a psn card so still have a resell open and pending on Estorian.

Tomb Raider (2013)

($22.49)

Resells - $7.5:

- ako127

- ?

Phantoms $3.75:

- ?

- ?

Would also need a host.

Thanks!
I'm selling my resell of Tomb Raider if you don't want to build a group and wait for it to fill.

Is the Gameshare Library 2.0 and the other groups members are a part of going to have to be made again or are will the be transferred over?

I only ask because on my profile page theres a link for social groups, which is where I assume they would go under.

Is the Gameshare Library 2.0 and the other groups members are a part of going to have to be made again or are will the be transferred over?

I only ask because on my profile page theres a link for social groups, which is where I assume they would go under.
Transferred over.

Any interest in getting a share together for FFXIII-2? I'm up for starting one as long as it isn't priced any higher than $19.99. Add yourself to the list if you'd be interested

Final Fantasy XIII-2 ($19.99...hopefully)

Sellable Shares ($6.67)

1. Heavyd814life

2. Momouchi

Non-Sellable Share ($3.33)

1. Jlazenby1 (If 19.99 or less)

Just one more spot to fill

1. Pravado
2. BigWig_rah
3. captaintek3304
4. Cromzz
5. Snow Vixen
6. GraveRobberX
7. jlazenby1
8. marauder7
9. Bizmat

10. HyeVltg3

11. Cromzz

Passed on to HyeVltg3

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells and $0.50 on Phantoms)

$4.00 - Resell 1 -

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.00 - Phantom 1 - rams81

$2.00 - Phantom 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Wheel of Fortune (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 -

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

All are super easy and quick games for trophies if you car about that.  It was the main reason I bought them.

Alright, it's time for Giveaway #1. 

The first gameshare consists of about 10 or so games with DLC: Pacman Championship DX, Tetris, Costume Quest, Peggle, Magic Orbz, Dead Nation, Spelunker HD, Space Ace, Street Fighter Alpha, Superstars V8 Racing and a couple others.

First to PM me gets the share.

I'm going to de-activate it now.

Hey, for the Last of Us gameshare, can we do the download method were we can all download at the same time?
i want to address this question head on for any future shares i host personally, i will not be altering the method of sharing.

so i copy/pasted my response and wanted to share my view on the subject.

What this method boils down to, is if anything were to go wrong, someone deactivating by accident, a scammer in the group deactivates the account,, or simply a malfunction within the loophole moreso being this is there own servers for the ' very first time ' .. i will ultimately be responsible for anyones lost shares.

How i gameshare as a group.. first the phantoms, then the resells. i sometimes even allow only 1 resell and one phantom the changed password at a given time to minimize threats and locate who the scammer is directly. i'd rather stick to the tried and true method that has worked.. no sense in fixing something which aint broken, only to see the results of trial and error in a new scheme when the tried and true isn't faulty, especially when the difference is having to wait a bit more. i'll make sure to address this in future gameshares i host.

i want to add the main reason why i do things with caution, is because in the end, if anything goes wrong,anything at all, the messages will be flooding (my) mailbox.

Well thank you for the vouch, haven't really post here much since joining TL's long term share group. Was gonna wait later for TLoUS, but it got so many good review scores. Is it going to get a midnight release?

Hey, for the Last of Us gameshare, can we do the download method were we can all download at the same time?
i want to address this question head on for any future shares i host personally, i will not be altering the method of sharing.

so i copy/pasted my response and wanted to share my view on the subject.

What this method boils down to, is if anything were to go wrong, someone deactivating by accident, a scammer in the group deactivates the account,, or simply a malfunction within the loophole moreso being this is there own servers for the ' very first time ' .. i will ultimately be responsible for anyones lost shares.

How i gameshare as a group.. first the phantoms, then the resells. i sometimes even allow only 1 resell and one phantom the changed password at a given time to minimize threats and locate who the scammer is directly. i'd rather stick to the tried and true method that has worked.. no sense in fixing something which aint broken, only to see the results of trial and error in a new scheme when the tried and true isn't faulty, especially when the difference is having to wait a bit more. i'll make sure to address this in future gameshares i host.

i want to add the main reason why i do things with caution, is because in the end, if anything goes wrong,anything at all, the messages will be flooding (my) mailbox.
Nothing wrong with using the old methods. I am the same way, if anything goes wrong in my shares, except act of god, (playstation gives up the ghost) ect..I know I am responsible by taking the role of "host".

sorry for the noob question, but if Im a phantom for TLoU will I be able to give the game to my roommate on his ps3 later that day? (just deactivate and we can go back to gamesharing each others accounts?)

sorry for the noob question, but if Im a phantom for TLoU will I be able to give the game to my roommate on his ps3 later that day? (just deactivate and we can go back to gamesharing each others accounts?)

No, bro, you are phantom so you cant deactivate or logij back into the account for any reason, if you do, you will lose the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back