Not open for further replies.

[PS3] Looking For:

Anarchy Reigns Resell/Phant
Dead Space 3 + DLC Resell/Phant
Far Cry 3 Resell/Phant
Unfinished Swan Resell/Phant
Zone of the Enders HD Collection Resell/Phant
PM Please.
Willing to Group(Host) for aforementioned games.

RESELL 4 SALE: 
『Saints Row 3 Full Package』
『GRID 2』
『Dead Or Alive 5 DLC (5 bundle packs = ~$24 resell)』
The Last Of Us』 (Sorry, PP only.) (A friend bought me the disc because he was dying to have me play it...forgot to tell him I already have, opened game, cant refund it, so PP goes to my friend's generosity)

UPDATED.

Do you need the original dragons dogma to pay dark arisen. Also, am I able to play this game online as well or is it adventure offline only?

Dark Arisen comes with the original game and there is no online gameplay. The closest thing to online would be the importing of other players' pawns and some form of final boss, the specifics of which I am unfamiliar with. Short answer: No online.

This game would be sick if it was offline, the demo was pretty cool.

Are there any open spots for the last of us?

So... Who witnessed the no calls at the end of the Spurs/Heat game? Sickening. Makes me wanna give my 2k13 share away for free.

So... Who witnessed the no calls at the end of the Spurs/Heat game? Sickening. Makes me wanna give my 2k13 share away for free.
Ehhh, I'd rather see a game 7 anyways, only if Leonard his that FT though..

I don't like both teams, so all I want is to see good games.

Well I can finally come and wheel and deal some games and make purchases

Demon's Souls consumed me for almost all of June!

Was well worth it in the end

8fBFc1p.png

Boletaria Mended, Umbasa!

The bricking of the consoles happening with the new update are more common with ps3's that have 1TB or more for their HDD. So if your at/above 1TB I wouldn't test your luck and shouldn't upgrade. But all in all, I suggest no one upgrade until sony fixes it. 

Interesting theres some bball fans here. Miami's big 4= bron,wade,bosh and joey crawford. smh. The no calls were such BS but I blame the spurs. They should not have let the game be so close. Missed FTs and late turnovers

Also, what does the 'Library' do or serve as?

I will not take any responsibility for the following The Last of Us gameshare!

Resell
1.) EstonianBeast (INFO SENT)
2.) EstonianBeast  (INFO SENT)
-----------------
Phantom
1.) CoastalHorizons (STATUS: UNKNOWN)
2.) Reo 15x (INSTALLED)

phantom "Reo 15x" sent the info to the resell account holder without telling me. and the systems are already deactivated remotely by reo 15x or EstonianBeast

if coastalhorizons did not installed his game, user reo 15x & EstonianBeast should pay him $10!

I messaged the phantoms everyday and asked them to let me know as soon as the download & install finished. so I can change the password and deactivate before giving the account back to resell holder. they didn't not replied me for any confirmation for the last 3 days.

if anyone have problems with this group, please contact each other for ANY future issues. as I said before, if coastalhorizons did not installed his game, user reo 15x & EstonianBeast should pay him $10!

for the safety of the account I just changed the password. @ EstonianBeast contact me!!

personally I will not be participating in any future gameshares if reo 15x is part of the phantoms (only if he's a phantom) to avoid problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS3 Slim with a Terabyte inside.... guess I'll hold off on the update was at 21% Downloading when I read twitter and the posts here.... Thanks Guys.

I will not take any responsibility for the following The Last of Us gameshare!

Resell
1.) EstonianBeast (INFO SENT)
2.) EstonianBeast (INFO SENT)
-----------------
Phantom
1.) CoastalHorizons (STATUS: UNKNOWN)
2.) Reo 15x (INSTALLED)

phantom "Reo 15x" sent the info to the resell account holder without telling me. and the systems are already deactivated remotely by reo 15x or EstonianBeast

if coastalhorizons did not installed his game, user reo 15x & EstonianBeast should pay him $10!

I messaged the phantoms everyday and asked them to let me know as soon as the download & install finished. so I can change the password and deactivate before giving the account back to resell holder. they didn't not replied me for any confirmation for the last 3 days.

if anyone have problems with this group, please contact each other for ANY future issues. as I said before, if coastalhorizons did not installed his game, user reo 15x & EstonianBeast should pay him $10!

for the safety of the account I just changed the password. @ EstonianBeast contact me!!

personally I will not be participating in any future gameshares if reo 15x is part of the phantoms (only if he's a phantom) to avoid problems.
Have you confirmed this was reo?

Im surprised EB hasnt contacted you, he was kind of working his way into good rep... =/

But dont need to state

personally I will not be participating in any future gameshares if reo 15x is part of the phantoms (only if he's a phantom) to avoid problems.

Without proof, its a bit mean to newcomers. (assumption based on the fact I havent heard of reo 15x)

Without proof, its a bit mean to newcomers. (assumption based on the fact I havent heard of reo 15x)
it's only because I really don't want any fingers pointing towards me. that's the reason.

what if the other phantom is not finished their download? it's because reo 15x simple mistake. I don't have any problems with reo. I'm just playing it safe. also few hours ago, reo confirmed that he sent the info to the resell.

@reo, I have no problem with you. I'm just been careful.

Phantom spot has opened pm to join, only join if you're serious payment needed ASAP. Also may be one resell available so if interested quote this post to be first for an offer.

The Last of Us(20)
Spoiler

$20
1. brandonc333
2. Thepoetvd776 (host)
----------------
$10
3. zig91
4.ayevenom

ready to pay

Does anyone have a share of the Psycho pack for Borderlands 2 and/or the Mechromancer pack? Let me know.
I'd also be interested in these packs. I'm also looking for a share of Ni No Kuni.

Also selling a phantom of my main for $12 OBO. It mainly just has games from Plus since Feb 2013, and it lasts until May 2014. Also includes Sonic Adventure 2 and Persona 3 FES. PM Me if you either have Ni No Kuni or are interested in my share. I'm also willing to trade a phantom of my main for Ni No Kuni

Have the following accounts for sale at a discount:

All are super easy and quick games for trophies if you car about that. It was the main reason I bought them.

Modern Warfare 3 Season Pass ($60 value, includes all DLC)

$12 - Resell 1 - TigerLust (paid, has slot)

$12 - Resell 2 -

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Save $1 on Resells )

$4.00 - Resell 1 - Setup (paid, has slot)

$4.00 - Resell 2 -

Jeopardy (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 - GraveRobberX

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

Supercar Challenge (Save $2 on Resell and $1 on Phantom)

$3.00 - Resell 1 -

$3.00 - Resell 2 -

$1.50 - Phantom 1 -

$1.50 - Phantom 2 -

Wheel of Fortune (Save $1.66 on Resells and $0.59 on Phantoms)

$5.00 - Resell 1 -

$5.00 - Resell 2 -

$2.75 - Phantom 1 -

$2.75 - Phantom 2 -

I'm out of this group, everyone bailed. Given up searching.

The Last of Us(20)
Spoiler

$20
----------------
$10

I'm looking to buy phantom account of The Last Of Us but first please tell me how can i send money using the family and friends option in PAYPAL so that seller won't get charged for selling, i can't see any option for this in PAYPAL.

I also need atleast 4 to 5 days to download this game.

PlayStation Plus (1 Year/UK) - £40

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)  
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.) 
2.) 

feel free to join the group :)

* phantoms will be able to download the current offerings ONLY!

PlayStation Plus (1 Year/UK) - £40

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.)
2.)

* phantoms will be able to download the current offerings ONLY!
what are some games that are on the eu ps + that us doesn't have?

PlayStation Plus (1 Year/UK) - £40

Resell (£15)
1.) AshtonReeves (Host)
2.)
-----------------
Phantom (£5)
1.)
2.)

* phantoms will be able to download the current offerings ONLY!
The best ones -

12th June: Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception (Single Player)
12th June: LittleBigPlanet Karting
12th June:XCOM: Enemy Unknown

currently - ICO & SoTC HD

Catherine

Demon's Souls

I'd have gone for the resell but I decided to get one for my main just because I want to play the future vita games on my profile,otherwise my vita is just an expensive paperweight.

:error:

PS+ Free Games - EU Only

* Batman: Arkham City

* Bulletstorm
* Catherine (EU)
* Crysis 2
* Dead or Alive 5
* Dead Space 2
* God of War HD
* Hitman Absolution
* Ico/Shadow HD Collection (EU)
* Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (EU)
* Lord of the Rings: War in the North (EU)
* Mass Effect 3
* Mortal Kombat
* Motorstorm Apocalypse
* Red Dead Redemption
* Chime Super Deluxe (psn)
* Cubixx HD (psn)
* F1 Race Stars (psn)
* Hell Yeah! (psn)
* Limbo (psn)
* Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (psn)
* Okami HD (psn)
* Retro/Grade (psn)
* Thomas Was Alone (psn)
* Velocity Ultra (psn) (EU)
* Big Sky Infinity (psn/vita)
* Coconut Dodge Revitalised (vita) (EU)
* Lumines Electronic Symphony (psn/vita)
* Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (vita)
* Mortal Kombat (vita)
* Puddle (vita)
* Rayman Origins (vita) (EU)
* Sine Mora (vita)

upcoming releases:

BF3
DMC

CYtIlYh.jpg

This was posted way back ago, at first I though it wasnt legit but now after seeing the official post from EU Blog I can say its awesome, been longing for some shooter on Vita. So it seems that PS+ free games are already being selected for few months ahead.

What other Vita game hasn't PS+ given out or discounted beside new releases. Think I need another 32GB memory card to hold my whole collection.
They could always do street fighter x tekken vita. It's got cross play which is pretty sweet and all dlc characters come free. Man my vita needs some love
SF x Tekken was on sales think few months back four 15 - 20 but I bought it for my PS3 and haven't even open the case. My backlog needs some loving.

Is that 3 sepreate months of plus. And is it US? And what months are they?
Different regions?

Anyone have a phantom for Sam & Max Season 2: Beyond Time and Space?

Also Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Phantom?

The DeathSpank series of DeathSpank, DeathSpank: The Baconing, DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue phantom

Frogger Returns EU, HK and JP versions (phantoms)

Please PM me
Bumping this my post again

Anyone have these?

Different regions?
Not thats's the Euorpean Version of PS+

It's June, July, August, someone leaked the Russian versions, most were like it was bullshit, but July content matches up perfectly with leaked pic

So August = DmC and Spec Ops for EU PS+ most likely

No clue on the US/NA side yet

I'm looking to buy phantom account of The Last Of Us but first please tell me how can i send money using the family and friends option in PAYPAL so that seller won't get charged for selling, i can't see any option for this in PAYPAL.
Anyone?

Anyone?
are you using a credit card or your paypal account?
Paypal.
they shouldn't charge you then. I think once you click on send payment, the family and friends option is the second one and they will tell you how much it charges

Anyone?
are you using a credit card or your paypal account?
Paypal.
they shouldn't charge you then. I think once you click on send payment, the family and friends option is the second one and they will tell you how much it charges
Actually I bought ni no kuni from boosted and gave him $8 through paypal but seller charged and there is no option came when I was sending payment.

Anyone?
Where are you located? Some countries do not have the F&F option.

Anyone?
I'm in Pakistan but using my brother's paypal account who lives in Saudi Arabia.

Is psn currently down for everyone?
It's down for me too. Is your error code: 8002A308? If so, I called Sony today with the same, and they said it has to do with yesterday's update, and they couldn't give me any estimate on when it will be back up.

P.S. it's region based, so not everyone will have this problem
I have the same problem right now, cant login, hopefuly they will fix it a few hours.

Anyone have a phantom for Sam & Max Season 2: Beyond Time and Space?

Also Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Phantom?

The DeathSpank series of DeathSpank, DeathSpank: The Baconing, DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue phantom

Frogger Returns EU, HK and JP versions (phantoms)

Please PM me
Bumping this my post again

Anyone have these?
Have the DeathSpank 1 & 2 on one Account and 3 on my Playstation Play Account.

Anyone?
I'm in Pakistan but using my brother's paypal account who lives in Saudi Arabia.
Well...you have found your answer.

Anyone?
Well...you have found your answer.
Yep. I thought you were in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back