CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:

Assassins Creed Revelations (UK) ($2 phantom slot, $6 resellable slot)

NBA2k13 (UK) ($9 resellable slot)

FIFA13 (UK) ($6 resellable slot)

Madden13 ($5 resellable slot)

Looking for:

Lego Lord of the Rings
Lego Harry Potter
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

This never happened to me. All I can do is ask you questions.

Anyway, have you tried restarting the whole mission?

have you downloaded any patches?

Try going on to the next step in the game, and get the crate to move ellie along. The wheels on both sides might pop back up.

Also, 'have you' or 'have you not' finished the download fully?
- Tried restarting the whole mission with no success. Also did the previous mission again and no luck.

- Downloaded a patch when I first opened the installer to start the download.

- It won't let me go the next part, for some reason I can't jump in the water except in that little opening in the pic I posted. When I do that, I go under the map, die, and the mission fails to reload and have to exit it out the game altogether.

- Yes, the game has fully downloaded and finished a good bit before I got to this mission.

Guess there's no way around it lol. Never encountered a problem like this in any of my gamesharing years with any game. Might reconsider renting the disc because I really want to finish the game. I'll keep searching and experimenting for a fix for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Tried restarting the whole mission with no success. Also did the previous mission again and no luck.

- Downloaded a patch when I first opened the installer to start the download.

- It won't let me go the next part, for some reason I can't jump in the water except in that little opening in the pic I posted. When I do that, I go under the map, die, and the mission fails to reload and have to exit it out the game altogether.

- Yes, the game has fully downloaded and finished a good bit before I got to this mission.

Guess there's no way around it lol. Never encountered a problem like this in any of my gamesharing years with any game. Might reconsider renting the disc because I really want to finish the game. I'll keep searching and experimenting for a fix for now.
Why don't you try deleting all content associated with the game except the save file, and download it again?

I dont know then. The only thing you could do is re-download the game. It might not work even then, because of the game save, maybe being corrupted.

As some one who loves all things Lost, to the point where I actively wrote about it for several TV/media sites up until about a year ago, I will say the game is still worth playing if you enjoy the show. Just keep in mind that it was developed and released during the early seasons and the story isn't considered to be par of the show's canon.
I've completed it on 360 already, just wanted another plat. I also have watched lost 5 times in its entirety (including the epilogue, i'm no noob) + twice chronologically. I have "fill in the blank" theories that would blow your mind. Read the encyclopedia also. There's not a thing you can stump me with lol

Library members, got a quick question

I know we shouldn't be talking about it in here, so i'll keep it brief. I know I'm up for voting and not in yet, but I want to be able to contribute when I do get in.

I want to buy trine 2, so can someone from the library tell me if an account with that on it is needed? If so I'll probably throw in the deathspank 2 DLC and second guacamelee dlc on the acct if so. If not I'll just buy it on my main

Library members, got a quick question

I know we shouldn't be talking about it in here, so i'll keep it brief. I know I'm up for voting and not in yet, but I want to be able to contribute when I do get in.

I want to buy trine 2, so can someone from the library tell me if an account with that on it is needed? If so I'll probably throw in the deathspank 2 DLC and second guacamelee dlc on the acct if so. If not I'll just buy it on my main
Trine 2 is not in the library.

Alrighty. I guess I'll buy 3 of those on a new account. Hopefully I can get all 3 for 10 bucks now that gamestop sells $10 psn cards, cause if I have to put a CC on file that's gonna be a no go
If you use a credit card to fund a PSN account you can always remove the CC information once you fund the account.

If you use a credit card to fund a PSN account you can always remove the CC information once you fund the account.
Oh word? Sounds good, I'll go buy it now and throw the guaca DLC on there since there's a $5 minimum anyway. Hopefully another person can vouch for me, I got that and Tomb Raider/House of the Dead 4 to share

+1 Props to Pravado. Just completed a gameshare transaction for Penny Arcade part 2. He was very cool and patient helping a first timer (myself) get everything setup.
veryhappy13.gif
applause44.gif

I've been around CAG for years but never tried this before.

+1 Props to Pravado. Just completed a gameshare transaction for Penny Arcade part 2. He was very cool and patient helping a first timer (myself) get everything setup. :D :applause:

I've been around CAG for years but never tried this before.
I think I gave chitown a +1 already, but in the case that I didn't, here it is.

I'm still looking to share my account with the Black Ops 2 Season Pass, 2 personalization packs, and enough money for 3 more packs when new ones come out. I'd be happy to send the information first to start getting some trades under my belt.

I'm still looking to share my account with the Black Ops 2 Season Pass, 2 personalization packs, and enough money for 3 more packs when new ones come out. I'd be happy to send the information first to start getting some trades under my belt.
With how easy passwords/emails can be changed, sending info first doesn't really earn credibility. You're also taking a risk with the buyer running off with your account w/o paying. As you make trades you will earn good feedback if you're legit, no need to send people info before payment.

TIMESHARES AVAILABLE:

Final Fantasy XIII-2- $2 (10 days)
Time And Eternity- $5 (2 weeks)
Deadpool- $5 (1 week) on loan

PM me

*Also available for sale. One resell on FF, one resell and two phantoms on T&E

Looking to sell the first and second DLC for Borderlands 2:  Pirates and Carnage.

Both on separate accounts. Resells.

$2.50 each or $4 for both.

Dynasty Warrior 8 $59.99

Resell ($18)
1. momouchi
Phantom ($12)
1. skylinersx (Host)
2. skylinersx

Have 1 more spot left for Dynasty Warrior 8 resell available. Pm me or add yourself to the list.

Game is purchased and ready to go.

Thanks.

Anyone got a NCAA 14 resell? I have $16 on it if so.

EDIT: Forgot I had prior obligations, I'll be back in a week or two asking again though.

Why must my TLoU experience have a game breaking glitch my first play through 8 hours in. It has been bothering me all day. Why couldn't this happen when I played 'The Testament of Sherlock Holmes' or something.

Meh, anyways... Looking for Ace Combat: Assualt Horizon or possibly Smurfs 2 lol.

just finished trade with bossnian90 was ofcourse skeptical but he offered sending $ first, and even sent it yesterday despite me telling him i couldnt send him info till today, but anyways, trade went smooth no problems, glad to see legit gs rookies that are here to actually do legit trades and not come up on people. anyways +1 to bossnian90
Thanks man, gotta agree trade went smoothly, even though i am a real noob with this gamesharing thing lol , thanks for helping out.

Bought ni no kuni for 10$ (great game btw), Anyway, if you guys wanna trade with ScytheX3, do not hesitate, legit guy.

Are you out of this one then?

Dynasty Warriors 8 (2)

$20
1. momouchi
----------------
$10
3. rxdoga
4. indignate
If so, I just might end up taking the other resell in skylinersx group.
I actually forgot about that one because nothing ever happened with it. Skylinersx's group is more recent and more likely to complete, so I am switching groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back