Battlefield 4 Group B

Resell ($20.00)

1.Jdub_smooth

2.Jdub_smooth

Phantom ($10.00)

1. GamerDad08

2. Teh Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right ! Of course I'm going to pay, I just don't know the standard rate, so I'm open to offers :)
Well for a phantom of SR4 it would be a 60.00 Deposit, once you're done DL'n and the host is able to get back on the account to change the password he will then send u back 50.00. Basically just to build trust.

Ass Creed 3 coming to EU PS+ next month.
ninja.gif
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/page-543#entry10999255

Basically just to build trust.
I'm speaking in general terms here but if you wanted to build trust, wouldn't you allow the newb to proceed without requiring a full deposit? The reason you are requesting a deposit is because you don't trust them. I think the deposit system is a marvelous idea, but only to protect the seller. I don't see how someone can be trusted when they have been put into a position where they can't actually do anything nefarious. The only way they will try something is if you're dealing with stupidity on another level.

Hey guys, I think it's a good idea too! I can understand you don't trust me. I just want to save a few bucks on games hehe.

I already trade with some members here and had no issues, I know I can't say anything to get your trust but if you think the despoti is a good idea I will give it a try

Saints Row 4

Resell:

1. DarkMaizena (paid)

2. akbeast (paid)

Phantom

1. Teh Reaper (Paid/hosting/ Downloading)

2. tokyostomp (paid- Sent info)

thanks for the group guys

I'm speaking in general terms here but if you wanted to build trust, wouldn't you allow the newb to proceed without requiring a full deposit? The reason you are requesting a deposit is because you don't trust them. I think the deposit system is a marvelous idea, but only to protect the seller. I don't see how someone can be trusted when they have been put into a position where they can't actually do anything nefarious. The only way they will try something is if you're dealing with stupidity on another level.
The deposit system is not just to protect the seller either, theres 2 other members with their money tied to the account. Why even take the chance, you really think this community would benefit from letting anybody in a position to scam. Suggesting on letting a person who just joined take up a phantom on a new release game is just asking for trouble. Its actually pretty funny way to look at it though.

I mean we can at least not make it easy.

To be fair, there are a lot of ways to build trust. Like in this situation they might not have a lot of faith put on them, but they're putting a lot of faith in the other person.

I would definitely give someone a shot if they were willing to put THAT much trust in another. Wouldn't you?

Anyone have a share of the BO2 Season Pass?

Also looking for MGS HD Collection or Bioshock Infinite. I also have two slots open for my Okami HD group - both are phantoms priced at $3.33

I have a resell share of Black Ops 2 for sale. There is a long story behind this share and it goes like this. I had a share available for sale. I was contacted by a member named Zaspera (sp?) who purchased the share from me. That member then proceeded to scam a number of members on here and steal a bunch of accounts before being banned. I can't stand when people do that kind of stuff so I went ahead and changed the password on the account that he purchased. He ended up getting a phantom instead of a resell. The account has now been deactivated so there is a resell slot available for sale. I am looking to get a good price for this and all the money for the share will be split evenly between the members that Zaspera screwed over.

This means that the money will be split between synnarc and Apollyon for the account that they lost. Synnarc lost The Last of Us and Apollyon lost another account. This is one of those times where this community of members can do what is right and help out someone like themselves. 

I love this community and I try to do what I can to better it. Now it is everyone else's turn to do the same.

If you would like to purchase the share please PM me directly with a price. I would like to wrap up the sale by Friday so synnarc and Apollyon can have some walking around money for the weekend.

Thanks for reading.

The deposit system is not just to protect the seller either, theres 2 other members with their money tied to the account. Why even take the chance, you really think this community would benefit from letting anybody in a position to scam. Suggesting on letting a person who just joined take up a phantom on a new release game is just asking for trouble. Its actually pretty funny way to look at it though.

I mean we can at least not make it easy.
I think you misunderstood. First, it's none of my business how people want to organize their groups. I wasn't actually saying you should let a newb into the group without some form of insurance, I was saying if you wanted to put them in a position where they could earn trust, then you should not require a full deposit. Of course, without exception, precautions should be taken when dealing with newbs, just don't say the guy is able to be trusted after requiring a full deposit, is what I was saying.

To be fair, there are a lot of ways to build trust. Like in this situation they might not have a lot of faith put on them, but they're putting a lot of faith in the other person.

I would definitely give someone a shot if they were willing to put THAT much trust in another. Wouldn't you?
Fair enough, I see what you're saying. Personally though I wouldn't do it. A guy does two deposits and ends up scamming during his first transaction without a deposit: Are people going to be surprised?

Splinter Cell: Blacklist & Saint's Row IV - $120
$40
1. yohsh

2. Brockothoko
----------------
$20
1. HustlerKid

2 .

Brockothok Is willing to switch to a resell just to get this filled.

Just don't say the guy is able to be trusted after requiring a full deposit, is what I was saying.

Having them make a deposit IS putting them in a situation to earn trust. How is it not? But its not mandatory but rather a suggestion, majority of host won't deal with new members unless they do something to help ease their minds.

Fair enough, I see what you're saying. Personally though I wouldn't do it. A guy does two deposits and ends up scamming during his first transaction without a deposit: Are people going to be surprised?
No, but I don't think your point is really fair either. Everyone gains trust their own way and everyone views trust a little differently. While some people might ask the absurd like the full deposit, others might give them a better shot on a cheaper game (I would def be more cautious with a newer / higher profile title than say Hotline Miami) and someone might just up and trust them. Sure down the road they can scam someone, but it's not like we haven't seen trusted members stab people in the back and there is no such thing as a sure thing. Long story short... I am just saying to have some faith in people and if you don't, then let someone else take the burden. I don't think anyone is going into a trade with some no name person (9 posts, 0 trades, no rep) without expecting there to be a greater risk than other people.

tbh I would, by his third transac w/deposit, nub would have figured out there's more to gain doing legit dealings... saving $10/20/40 several times >>> saving (stealing) $60 once! I see what you mean otherwise.

I'm up for a GTA5 group, anyone knows if Europe has exclusive preorder dlc like Last of Us?

p1
p2
r1
r2 jlazenby1 (can host)

Q: Feedback should be left for this transaction, right?

A: No. Per Trading/Feedback rules and guidelines in the trading forum:

Trading on CAG is "at your own risk". However, there are some special cases where feedback is not allowed and engaging in this specific trading activity warrants a special warning. Onto the list :

Playstation 3 gamesharing. You are opening up your account to trouble here. You know the risks.

Doesn't the mods have some rules?
We do this at our own risk. Yes, the mods will step in the ban the trouble makers. A while back, I was scammed out of a Record of Agarest War resell slot. Let's just say, that user has been exiled from the forums.

Ultimately, it is up to the community here to protect each other. We have some systems in place where new people can earn the community's trust. Yanksfan voluntarily manages our "unofficial" feedback system.

Hopefully, I can say with certainty that there are a few people here who can vouch for me.

I do like how community protects itself from trouble makers. Some times they may get the best of us but those incidents make us a better and stronger group.

tbh I would, by his third transac w/deposit, nub would have figured out there's more to gain doing legit dealings... saving $10/20/40 several times >>> saving (stealing) $60 once! I see what you mean otherwise.

I'm up for a GTA5 group, anyone knows if Europe has exclusive preorder dlc like Last of Us?

p1
p2
r1
r2 jlazenby1 (can host)

Any GTAV groups who has an open, phantom slot? If not, I'm forming a new one then (will need a host):

Resell

Phantom

1. newtype06

Jlazen just set one up and can host a few posts up. Also there are a few that want phantoms too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back