CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens a lot of times people don't check the completed groups post and assume they were skipped over. Shifter you are in the only WWE group That is completed.
While some people take multiple spots for family, a lot don't. Most people will only take 2 or 3 extra for family or friends and thy normally express that is why they are doing it.
Here is my complete updated and final roster for the 5 GTA 5 groups I am hosting. Everyone in these groups are already paid up so I expect no changes.

GTA 5 GROUP A
Resell
1. Boosted
2. Boosted
Phantom
1. Boosted's Friend
2. Setup

GTA 5 GROUP B
Resell
1. Jdub_Smooth
2. Jdub_Smooth
Phantom
1. Teh Reaper
2. wpress

GTA 5 GROUP C
Resell
1. dtrain12
2. Wario64
Phantom
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

GTA 5 GROUP D
Resell
1. GamerDad08
2. GamerDad08
Phantom
1. menikmati
2. gamerGirl34

GTA 5 GROUP E
Resell
1. Albani310
2. Intuition
Phantom
1. EstonianBeast
2. BenC7

+1 to Boosted for hosting The Puppeteer group. 

SEGAMew: I guess I'm guilty as well; I didn't know you had an account on here!

So we will need like 40 GB free to download and install GTA V? 

I think I need to free up some space if anyone is interested in either of these accounts please let me know:

1. Resident 5 Gold - Sellable 

2. Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer Pack/Level Cap Increase - Sellable

Last edited by a moderator:
So we will need like 40 GB free to download and install GTA V?

I think I need to free up some space if anyone is interested in either of these accounts please let me know:

1. Resident 5 Gold - Sellable

2. Borderlands 2 + Season Pass + Mechromancer Pack/Level Cap Increase - Sellable
Is the borderlands pack a resell? Price?

This is what happens a lot of times people don't check the completed groups post and assume they were skipped over. Shifter you are in the only WWE group That is completed.

While some people take multiple spots for family, a lot don't. Most people will only take 2 or 3 extra for family or friends and thy normally express that is why they are doing it.
That WWE group still needs a resell. Yanksfan backed out.

Looking for The Last of Us

:( , ok still Looking for Diablo 3 resell or phantom.

If there is not i could host a new group taking 2 resells.

If anyone likes it , reply please.

I'm looking for a resell. Lmk

Lol no, unless you feel like giving a share away for free. It's still a large install for us physical disk copy guys at 8gb. Best complete me some phantoms.
How does the trophy list look? Could do a first-to-get-platinum contest for a share of whatever DLC they eventually come out with.

How does the trophy list look? Could do a first-to-get-platinum contest for a share of whatever DLC they eventually come out with.
No point in holding a contest, just give it to graverobberx already, assuming FFXIV hasn't killed him yet.

As for the difficulty, the only ones that look daunting are 'reach level 100 in multiplayer' and depending on what it requires, 'earn 30 platinum awards'

No point in holding a contest, just give it to graverobberx already, assuming FFXIV hasn't killed him yet.

As for the difficulty, the only ones that look daunting are 'reach level 100 in multiplayer' and depending on what it requires, 'earn 30 platinum awards'
This isn't always true with GraveRobberX. He really wasn't even close in the platinum contest we had last month. Revanchist was the fastest when he beat out Usuyami by 2 minutes. GraveRobberX was almost 4 hours behind the top 2 players.

Listhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/game/grand-theft-auto-v/trophies/

71a.jpg
GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types.
trophy_bronze.png

b4a.jpg
GTA Online: Earn 30 Platinum Awards.
trophy_silver.png

522.jpg
GTA Online: Survive with a Bounty on your head.
trophy_bronze.png

f04.jpg
GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.
trophy_gold.png

This isn't always true with GraveRobberX. He really wasn't even close in the platinum contest we had last month. Revanchist was the fastest when he beat out Usuyami by 2 minutes. GraveRobberX was almost 4 hours behind the top 2 players.
dont u need boosting partners for online trophies tho?

You never know. He didn't even get close to Revanchrist or my time in Boosted's contest. I'm sure it'll be a lot closer than people think. It's probably going to take quite a bit of dedication and time to get the platinum, and if he's paying for a FFXIV subscription, it's going to be hard to neglect that game for a week to work on the GTA 5 platinum lol.

Not checked trophies in case of spoilers but saw a few online ones and I don't think anyone will manage to plat anytime soon.

A lot of grinding required, which our crew can help each other with if they really want to.

Edit** Regarding crew's. There were quite a few requests that i accepted but I've checked today and nobody is on there, apart from 3 people. I'm new to the rockstar site so don't know what's happened with it.

You never know. He didn't even get close to Revanchrist or my time in Boosted's contest. I'm sure it'll be a lot closer than people think. It's probably going to take quite a bit of dedication and time to get the platinum, and if he's paying for a FFXIV subscription, it's going to be hard to neglect that game for a week to work on the GTA 5 platinum lol.
Pfft I beat Grave by like an hour, but probably wont even try for the GTA plat cause y'know, level 100.

Grand Theft Auto V (18)

Resell $20

1. Catspit

2. kurrptsenate

Phantom $10

1. EstonianBeast (?)

2. xcefkevin

I will be waiting to fill a spot of someone who drops a GTAV group :D
I dropped out. There you go, I decided to just preorder a physical copy of the game. You're a resell now :)

I can still host the game if you guys need a host, just let me know

BioShock Infinite (6.4GB) + BioShock Infinite DLC Clash in the Clouds (1.4GB) + BioShock (11.2GB) Phantom - $10

Ni no Kuni (22GB) Phantom - $8

Dead Island Riptide (2818MB) Phantom - $8

Mirror's Edge (4.9GB) - Rent only ($0.75/week)

[UK/EUR] Hitman: Absolution (around 17GB) and Sleeping Dogs (around 7GB) Resell - $10/Phantom - $5 (currently being rented)

{Borderlands 2 (6GB) + season pass [all 4 DLC campaigns (5.5GB) + level cap increase] + Mechromancer + Creature Slaughter Dome}

Resell - $14/Phantom - $8

Iv got a phantom in an other group, im not in this one for sure.

Grand Theft Auto V (18)

Resell $20

1. Catspit

2. kurrptsenate

Phantom $10

1. EstonianBeast (?)

2. xcefkevin

I know this isn't exactly the right place, but I got a free month of plus (requires a new account) for someone trust worthy that wants it possibly for a group.

@ people talking about platinum speed and GraveRobberX

While having a high trophy level means you're more likely to do something / have the ability to do so... a lot of games have platinums that rely on plenty of other things. Too many things come into play, like life / skill / accurately following a guide. God knows I've read a few guides that told me to do A, when I should have done B and added time because of that. 

he went to sleep for at least 3-4 hours, I was waiting for him to start the MP trophies lol

Grand Theft Auto V

Resell $20

1. Catspit

2. kurrptsenate

Phantom $10

2. xcefkevin

Took EstonianBeast out of the group for now since he might be in another group and I don't think he added himself to it in the first place.  Also our original host left so we should decide if we want him to remain host (he offered) or if one of our resells would like to host it instead. 

Grand Theft Auto V

Resell $20

1. Catspit

2. kurrptsenate

Phantom $10

1.Dormin

2. xcefkevin

very interested :) in this if possible

Also:
Rayman Legends EU 15.00

Not checked trophies in case of spoilers but saw a few online ones and I don't think anyone will manage to plat anytime soon.

A lot of grinding required, which our crew can help each other with if they really want to.

Edit** Regarding crew's. There were quite a few requests that i accepted but I've checked today and nobody is on there, apart from 3 people. I'm new to the rockstar site so don't know what's happened with it.
I sent the request but didn't check to see if it added me to the crew. I'll check once I get home.

Have Pay Day 2 for sale for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back