CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's up with the surge of new people? I feel like someone is going to get ripped off really soon.. Peronally.. I think its just one or two people with multiple accounts..
you act as if you are not new yourself, i sure haven't seen you around before a week or two ago lol. given the fact that nobody deals with noobs without having regulars vouch for them, scammers can't really get away with much anymore

you act as if you are not new yourself, i sure haven't seen you around before a week or two ago lol. given the fact that nobody deals with noobs without having regulars vouch for them, scammers can't really get away with much anymore
That is true and I've been on here longer than two weeks.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He's been around for a while. Remember, I said he was a scammer when he first started posting? He talks more about people getting scammed than anyone else. Been around for a few months and has 1 feedback. Always looking for "cheap" shares. People say they have what he wants, but he's never interested. I still don't trust him.

gta online seems to be fixed. now instead of having to pick two sets of grandparents, one is set automatically to john marston. stats also seem to be fixed, you get a few more points to spend from what i can see

i made a chick, and lamar brought me a rose and was tryna get in my pants

Guys morning! Trading DarkSiders 2 with every DLC for Diablo III or Dragon's Crown! Please PM me here and then add me on PSN : Jholonox      Thanks in advance :D

He's been around for a while. Remember, I said he was a scammer when he first started posting? He talks more about people getting scammed than anyone else. Been around for a few months and has 1 feedback. Always looking for "cheap" shares. People say they have what he wants, but he's never interested. I still don't trust him.
You know what... I realized you seem to talk out of your ass a lot.

gta online seems to be fixed. now instead of having to pick two sets of grandparents, one is set automatically to john marston. stats also seem to be fixed, you get a few more points to spend from what i can see

i made a chick, and lamar brought me a rose and was tryna get in my pants
I still can't get past the race. It just ends up doing the animation where he brings the car twice and just sits there "waiting for other players".

[customspoiler='Rain Collectables ']
thumbsdown.gif
u need a 2nd playthrough.[/customspoiler]

Hey, everyone, put Pravado and Cak on ignore permanently temporarily and refresh the past page or so. lol, tell me it doesn't look like CAG 3.0 right after it launched.

Have people 100% confirmed GTA V's online mode to be working for phantom shares? Just making sure quick before I hop aboard the phantom train.
There are no problems whatsoever for phantoms.

Hey, everyone, put Pravado and Cak on ignore permanently temporarily and refresh the past page or so. lol, tell me it doesn't look like CAG 3.0 right after it launched.

There are no problems whatsoever for phantoms.
Yeah, it's fine to share. But the online is totally fucked right now. People that can connect (not me) are reporting characters getting deleted or losing levels too, so I would stay away for a day or two until Rockstar fixes everything.

Yeah, it's fine to share. But the online is totally fucked right now. People that can connect (not me) are reporting characters getting deleted or losing levels too, so I would stay away for a day or two until Rockstar fixes everything.
a day or two lol i say a month or 2 =)

almost done with rain

Hate when IT starts messing with your PC.  Can't quote anymore with IE.

Congrats to Jholonox, finally gave me a reason to use the ignore list.

Battlefield 4

$18

1. Apollyon

2. Revanchist

-------------

$9

1. jlazenby

2.Albani310

Apollyon are you hosting?

Looking for Castle Of Illusion! (PM me please)
Yes. but if Revanchist wants to, he can do it

--------------------------

Selling:

Black Ops 2 & Season Pass Phantom
Far Cry 3 Phantom
Saints Row 3 Phantom
~Offers~

Batman: Arkham Origins

Resells: $20

1. sgand (host)

Phantoms: $10

1. purplepanda

2. Luxuria

Need 1 resell

a day or two lol i say a month or 2 =)

almost done with rain
Yo I added you on psn but now you have dissapeared from my friends list. You still need me to help you with the online boost for blacklist right?

All this gta online problem is making me feel a little better tbh, gives me time to finish the story, just got to the half-way point.

Trading DarkSiders 2 ( With every DLC ) for Dragon Age 2 or Demon's Souls PM ME here and add me on PSN : Jholonox    Have a good day guys , logging off!

If anyone has any more GTA V phantoms available (doesn't look like it but hey), I know two people who are interested in buying.  I'll vouch for the trustworthiness of both, one being my stepdad and the other being my best friend who has done a little gamesharing.

Trading or Giving ACCOUNT with DarkSiders 2 ( With every DLC ) for Diablo 3! ( Or Dragon's Crown ) . PM ME here and add me on PSN : Jholonox Have a good day guys , logging off!
I'll explain this to you once and if you post the same deal again, I'm just going to put you on ignore.

Darksiders 2 + DLC is on sale for $27. That makes one resell worth $9. Diablo 3 is worth $20 and Dragon's Crown is worth $16.66. No one is going to take you up on your deal.

GTA Online is working for me now!! For realz!
I was able to get in, without doing the tutorial by just loading online at the start. I couldn't really do anything though. So I left and entered it again, and now it's just stuck at the race again. It's loading people in front of me, but thats it.

its not coming to psn as Day 1 Release , they said they are working on getting it digital in the future , and as you know the future word means forever :D also the cracked version released today with a 21.5 GB size
Well *uckity, *uck. Ah well, I guess I haven't both anything retail on release date in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back