CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we all just get along? I get enough of this at work :boxing: .

i don't have a problem getting along with anyone, pretty much all the regulars on here are on my ps friends list and we play games all the time. but put yourself in my shoes. if someone is going to publicly call me out, i'm going to respond. nobody wants to look like the bad guy. remember a week or two ago when people were calling boosted out, the holy grail of gamesharers, and even he felt the need to defend himself to a community that showed nothing but love for him? people don't like being personally attacked for stupid shit, regardless of if they know only a handful of people are in the opposition compared to the majority that aren't bothered

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here seen pacific rim? My favourite Summer blockbuster of the year.

Would make for an awesome game if done right. Mmm just thinking of controlling gypsy danger bashing a kaiju in a building is making me happy.

CoD: Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
Resells: $31.50
1. noone13
Phantoms: $8.50
1. noone13
2. likeme

$13.50 off regular pricing!

Disgaea 2 : A Brighter Darkness (Discounted to $45.00 total)
Resell ($15.00)
1. Braxis
Phantom ($7.50)
1. nakanenui
2. dcm1602

Price is also dropping to $40 total. Resells will only be $13.33 and $6.67 for the phantoms. :D

Resell ($13.33)
1. Braxis
Phantom ($6.67)
1. nakanenui
2. dcm1602

Price is also dropping to $40 total. Resells will only be $13.33 and $6.67 for the phantoms. :D

Cool beans. So we just need one more resell

I'll be buying $500,000 Ca$h Card ($10.00 PSN) for GTA Online as soon as they put them up. Hopefully tomorrows patch should fix the big things like Character Saves on their Cloud Severs & etc. I made sure to stay away from gta online (still haven't finished story), I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't think it would be this bad. Can't wait to play tomorrow or this weekend.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
Phantoms: $7.50
1. fmills15
2. techguru928

Call of Duty Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: $40 (includes $10 upgrade fee)
1. sgand (host)
1. setup
2. purplepanda

Batman: Arkham Origins
Resells: $20
1. sgand (host)
Phantoms: $10
1. purplepanda
2. Luxuria

As Kerouac said, they have the reboot pictured, so either SCEE messed up on that front, or they will put it on sale during the two week promotion. My guess is the latter and more than likely on a Friday. Given the game is currently around $33, a sale of say 10 pounds would make the game, Vergil's Downfall and the costumes a total of around $34. I'd be in for a resell in that case. Actually, looking at current costs, the combo can be had for around $48, so I might be in for one even if there isn't a sale.

@Pravado - The earlier post was not done for such a petty reason as me being offended. It was done because you have a habit of spreading misinformation about the price of shares that does nothing but undermine other users' attempts to sell. If you feel you have advice for how much someone should sell or buy a share for, please PM them about it.

Use some common sense as well. I'm obviously not referring to cases where someone is attempting to sell a phantom of a $60 game for $15 and the like.

That aside, were you able to get the UK Plus code you were looking for?

other people "like" the post that initiated it. You are guilty of liking some of my controversial posts yourself, and I have the proof to back that up.
Roguesplinter doesnt count, he likes posts when bored lol
Don't look too much into it anyway, theres no "dislike" button...

posting too much is something that's bound to happen on a board that moves as slow as this one does
lmao

Fkn GTAO!

Stuck at "Waiting For Other Players" for like 20 mins now.

How are you guys getting on this shit!
Same. Haven't gotten in after 2 days of trying. My game is also bugged after the patch. SP and online textures are looking incomplete and pop in, which was never a problem before.

Timeshares available:

Puppeteer- $3/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2- $2/week

Time And Eternity- *negotiable*

Forum regulars only please!

I am forming a flashback group. It was one of my favorite PC games:

Flashback $10

Resell $3.33

1. Khaledseif

Phantom $1.67

Note, if the group does not fill before the expiration of the plus deal, i will have to buy it on my ps+ account.

Blashback $10

Resell $3.33

1. Khaledseif

Phantom $1.67

1.Setup ( has no problem to switch to a resell )

Note, if the group does not fill before the expiration of the plus deal, i will have to buy it on my ps+ account.
Count me in .

Also i guess i will start a group for Rocksmith

Rocksmith® 2014 Edition $60 ( 22 oct. )

Resell $20

1. Setup

Phantom $10

CoD: Ghosts + Season Pass
PS4 Slot: aShufflinZombie $40 ($10 Upgrade included)
1. noone13
2. Locoxx
1. noone13
2. likeme

Group is now filled.

Flashback $10

Resell $3.33

1. Khaledseif

Phantom $1.67

I would be in for a resell but I won't have money until Tuesday or Wednesday in my Paypal. Used the last bit I had to buy an Armored Core share last week and it takes 8 business days to transfer money from a bank in Canada -_-

If you need the money ASAP I can see if one of my friends can cover for me.

Resell ($15.00)
1. Braxis
Phantom ($7.50)
1. nakanenui
2. dcm1602

Just a reminder, need 1 more slot

Can't quote again...

For those who are having issues with the first tutorial in GTAO one of the fixes that worked for me was to delete my charector :headache: and took maybe 2 reboots for the race to load.

Pacific Rim was released on Xbox 360 and from the reviews was crap.  Too bad the movie wasn't half bad.

@clonesniper666

UPDATE for the Battlefield 4 (4) Group

$18
1. apollyon
2. revanchist
----------------
$9
3. bogydogy
4. albani310

Jlazenby1 dropped from the group and bogydogy replaced him.

@people in group

Everyone paid and the game has been pre-ordered. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back