CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with the activations on my Dead Space 3 slot. Looking for the other current resell with the email: ipac[email protected]

Please PM me
There is your problem.

don't accounts post like 2012 all only allow for 2 activated devices? i can't imagine why this dead space 3 acct is now showing 4 active. it couldn't have been sniped i'm positive of that

if somehow it was a 5 activation account, does deactivating screw it up somehow?
It often shows more than 2 systems active. However, only 2 systems can access the game.

There is your problem.

It often shows more than 2 systems active. However, only 2 systems can access the game.
im the other resell slot holder if there are any issues

edit- is the issue resolved? i pmed him but im assuming Kerouac stated the fix from the previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is your problem.

It had 2 activations before I deactivated. I deactivated, and then zombie told me it said there was still 2 users. I remade a new user and relogged in and deactivated again, and then went to sonys site after to check and then it said there were 3 devices. When I tried to reactivate it told me there were already 2 slots taken

ipac couldnt have sniped it, there wasnt nearly enough time between me deactivating and zombie trying to reactivate on his end for ipac to randomly log onto the acct to see if a slot was free

ive never seen it say more than 2 devices... but still there is something wrong here since I just platinum'd dead space 3 today and deactivated like right after, meaning the activation was definitely still good on my system

jalbasha, did you touch the account today?

It had 2 activations before I deactivated. I deactivated, and then zombie told me it said there was still 2 users. I remade a new user and relogged in and deactivated again, and then went to sonys site after to check and then it said there were 3 devices. When I tried to reactivate it told me there were already 2 slots taken

ipac couldnt have sniped it, there wasnt nearly enough time between me deactivating and zombie trying to reactivate on his end for ipac to randomly log onto the acct to see if a slot was free

ive never seen it say more than 2 devices... but still there is something wrong here since I just platinum'd dead space 3 today and deactivated like right after, meaning the activation was definitely still good on my system

jalbasha, did you touch the account today?
no i activated last saturday from locoxx downloaded went to my main account and havent touched anything since then not even the game so idk whats wrong

edit : ok i see kerouac was pointing out ipac which im not even familiar with who that is but i havent bothered with anything so its not from my end someone must of sniped but who or how idk

it was not sniped, there was no time for anyone to snipe it

i guess my main question is if anyone's ever seen a 2 activation acct switch to a 5 activation one

bc from my experience once you hit 2 activations, you will always get an error message and no more will show up on sony account on their site. the fact that two extra activations popped up out of nowhere is what i don't understand, the coding should not have even let that happen

no i activated last saturday from locoxx downloaded went to my main account and havent touched anything since then not even the game so idk whats wrong

edit : ok i see kerouac was pointing out ipac which im not even familiar with who that is but i havent bothered with anything so its not from my end someone must of sniped but who or how idk
:whistle2:k

@ akbeast and Cak

Did you guys happen to buy some PS+ cards or ps $$ from a user here before your account passwords had to be reset? (Not a gamesharer)

I bought a couple from a guy and tried to add it to my friends account, it looked like it worked but when I checked the transaction history and time left of plus it didnt go through, then a day or two later he had to reset his password

I tried to add the other to my acct but it didnt enter (said it was already used)

JW if maybe it was the cards/codes that are causing Sony to reset the accounts

i guess my main question is if anyone's ever seen a 2 activation acct switch to a 5 activation one

bc from my experience once you hit 2 activations, you will always get an error message and no more will show up on sony account on their site. the fact that two extra activations popped up out of nowhere is what i don't understand, the coding should not have even let that happen
I think I remember the last time someone mentioned this it turned out that the 3rd activation was just activated for video...I think.

That is indeed the email of the account he sold me. So you activated both slots in the account?

Please get in touch with Mageshadow about the gameshare. If you could kindly deactivate the other resell slot that belongs to me,

I would appreciate that.

Thanks everyone for your input! I greatly appreciate it. So that's what it's called...."sniping".

------------

And......while am here.....some good news for you folks, well I can't confirm this, as I never heard of this site but I was informed about it from a friend of mine. Read the article.

http://www.playstationgamerleague.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/playstation-4/game-says-the-ps4-will-play-all-ps3-digital-con-r70

So, we can play our PS3 Digital games (from our PSN accounts/gameshares) on the PS4. Nice.
I'm sorry. I cannot do that unless I get paid for. I BOUGHT this from mega.

I'm already looking for a buyer to sell this.

the only thing that stuck with me in bioshock infinite was that song elizabeth sings with booker, otherwise overrated imo 

You can still get more than 2 active devices, though only 2 will be able to play the content. You just go to system activation, PS3, game and select activate. If you gave me the Dead Space 3 account info for example, I could do that and it would then show up as 5 devices on the site. Even so, the activations are tied to the content. If you took a new account with a recently purchased game and had 3 people activate as I mentioned above, you could still have 2 more people activate by downloading the game, with only the last 2 being able to play the game.

As for your deactivating, you should have checked the number of devices first, signed out of the site, deactivated and signed back in to note the new number. That would have told you for sure whether something went wrong. Try activating Dead Space 3 again, noting the number before and after.

I had a similar situation that was resolved by having one of the members activate and then deactivate, probably because his original deactivation didn't register properly. However, in that case, I knew all members who had access to the account and it was only three people.

i've got a friend who is interested in purchasing 2 GTA5 phantoms.

pm me please with any offers/suggesions, thanks

Looking for 1 or 2 resellables for GTA V. Wiling to pay with paypal ASAP. PM Me with the prices. Thanks!

I decided to make a group for GTA V,because I didn't seem to find anyone selling it.

GTA V
resell:
1.(host)
2. ganjaman1
phantoms:
1.ganjaman1

I'm not sure about the prices,so feel free to add them.

I would get in on this, but according to the trophy list you need to beat a level with 4 players. I don't think there is an online mode, so unless a person has 4 controllers this trophy is a :censored: to unlock.
hold
psbutton.png
>controller settings>reassign the controller>1>2>3>4?

GTA V
resell: $20

phantoms:$10

I'm not sure about the prices,so feel free to add them.

Selling (resell)
- NFS Most Wanted DLC packs (Europe region) -  5 $

Selling (phantoms)
- Saints Row 4 - 8 $
- Kingdoms of Amalur DLC (2 packs) - 3 $
- Deadly Premonition - 6 $
- Dragon age Origins - 2 $
- Dead Space 1 & 2 - 4 $
- God of War 1 & 2 - 4 $
- Split second, NBA Jam: On fire, Sonic Adventures, Section 8 - 4 $
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass (Europe) - 8 $
- Of Orcs and Men - 3 $

@ akbeast and Cak

Did you guys happen to buy some PS+ cards or ps $$ from a user here before your account passwords had to be reset? (Not a gamesharer)

I bought a couple from a guy and tried to add it to my friends account, it looked like it worked but when I checked the transaction history and time left of plus it didnt go through, then a day or two later he had to reset his password

I tried to add the other to my acct but it didnt enter (said it was already used)

JW if maybe it was the cards/codes that are causing Sony to reset the accounts
No, I think its because.. iN Jamaica the ip kept changing every 20 mins. So I think that might have raised a flag.

Weird that the pass is more expensive on PSN.
It's been covered at length, but it's Sony's and Telltale's f** up. There's an entire thread on the PSN forums dedicated to disgruntled fans, who are angered by this (putting it mildly). If you (like me) bought episode 1 (though sharing it), you're now forced to buy it again if you want the season pass. So, you'd pay the $24.99 that pc users are paying, instead of the $19.99 (total) that the xbox live users will pay.

It's been covered at length, but it's Sony's and Telltale's f** up. There's an entire thread on the PSN forums dedicated to disgruntled fans, who are angered by this (putting it mildly). If you (like me) bought episode 1 (though sharing it), you're now forced to buy it again if you want the season pass. So, you'd pay the $24.99 that pc users are paying, instead of the $19.99 (total) that the xbox live users will pay.
Hopefully there will be enough pressure that they will get it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back