1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom:
1. KuHLiiDE
2. Cak

Selling Resells:
Jak and Daxter HD Collection $4
SSFIVAE $5
Tales of Xillia $15 or negotiate 
Spongebob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (PM me about it) 

I have a TLoU group with “WonkyToad”. We’re trying to get it by 10pm ET tonight.. So that we can get it cheaper with the PS+ discount.

Resell:

1. Cak

2.WonkyToad

Phantom ($6)

1.Purplepanda

Add yourself.

One MORE SLOT!! Come on!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantoms for sale (Everything should be U.S. unless noted):

All in one account send me an offer for this one (Last of Us, GTAV, Batman Arkam Asylum, , Battlefield 3 + Premium, Dishonored + Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore witches, Assasins Creed 3, Doom 3 BFG, Dead Space, Zone of Enders HD, Hitman HD, Stealth, Ducktales, Walking Dead Season pass + 400 days, Just Cause 2, Alice Madness Returns, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Jak Collection, CS:Go, AND PS PLUS with til oct 2014

Pending - GTA V $9
2 - Saints Row 3 Complete edition $3.50

2 - Battle of Tiles EX $2.33

2 - Kingdom of Almaur $3

3 - Zone of Enders HD/ Hitman Trilogy HD $7

2 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (UK)

2 - Sega bundle (includes Jet Set Radio, Nights, Sonic Adventure 2 + dlc) $3

2 - Agarest War $3

1 - Tales of Grace F $5

2 - Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen (UK) (Available 10/27) 

1- Fist of the North Star: ken's rage 2 -$7

BF4

1.estonianbeast(not paid)

2.tavassi(not paid)

-----

1.snakey(host)

2.fastlyfe(paid)

i wanna pre-order the game soon, so hurry up guys!

(might need to be signed in, it's the AC4 ps3 to ps4 $10 upgrade "fee")

Purchase Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ PS4™ for the discounted price of $9.99. This offer is only available to:
Gamers who purchased the digital version of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ for PS3™,
OR
Gamers who purchased a PS3™ Blu-ray Disc of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ and redeemed on PlayStation®Store the code packed into the PS3™ version. To play the PS4™ version of the game when it becomes available, you’ll need to insert the original PS3™ disc in your PS4™ to activate and play the PS4™ version, so hang onto that PS3™ disc!

Purchase now before it is too late! Offer Ends 3/31/14.
When your PS4™ arrives, just look for the PS4™ Digital Upgrade version of the game on PlayStation®Store – it will appear in the 'PS3 to PS4' section of the PlayStation®Store on your PS4™ Free of charge. Just download it and start playing!

1 Player
Network Players 2 - 8

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. Download is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this item. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this item. Purchasing account will be required to log in to PlayStation®Network to use the content.

One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.

© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

each resell needs to pay $10 if they want it on ps4? seeing "Purchasing account will be required to log in to PlayStation®Network to use the content."

Do we have to keep ps3 resell? it's confusing lol

Purchase Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ PS4™ for the discounted price of $9.99. This offer is only available to:
Gamers who purchased the digital version of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ for PS3™,
OR
Gamers who purchased a PS3™ Blu-ray Disc of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag™ and redeemed on PlayStation®Store the code packed into the PS3™ version. To play the PS4™ version of the game when it becomes available, you’ll need to insert the original PS3™ disc in your PS4™ to activate and play the PS4™ version, so hang onto that PS3™ disc!

Purchase now before it is too late! Offer Ends 3/31/14.
When your PS4™ arrives, just look for the PS4™ Digital Upgrade version of the game on PlayStation®Store – it will appear in the 'PS3 to PS4' section of the PlayStation®Store on your PS4™ Free of charge. Just download it and start playing!

1 Player
Network Players 2 - 8

Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and this item's use restrictions. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. Download is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement and any specific additional conditions applying to this item. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this item. Purchasing account will be required to log in to PlayStation®Network to use the content.

One-time license fee for play on purchasing account’s designated, primary PS4™ system and other PS4 systems when signed in with purchasing account.

© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.

each resell needs to pay $10 if they want it on ps4? seeing "Purchasing account will be required to log in to PlayStation®Network to use the content."

The PS3 resell will be on the same account as the upgraded version, so you'll have it anyways, though you won't need it. Assuming it's not another Tomb Raider situation, then it means even the home console won't be able to share the upgraded version with other on-console users. I don't see it on the main game description, just the upgrade, and I don't see anything similar on the other upgrade fees for games like Call of Duty or Battlefield 4. Who knows? Ubisoft going to EA Ubisoft.

Well, let's give it a try.

Blazblue: Chronophantasma ($80) HK PSN

Resell

1. Lemstar

Resellable Phantom ($16 maybe?)

Phantoms ($13.33)

2. Lemstar

Purchasing account will be required to log in to PlayStation®Network to use the content.

Contrasting/conflicting info. one of those will be edited out

WWE 2k14 got an 8.7 from ign and a 9 from Dtoid and 4/5 from giant bomb. Im suprised, I'll take a phantom if theres one left. 

Alien Rage & Ethan: Meteor Hunter (non-sell) $3
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow — Mirror of Fate HD (non-sell) $2.50

Dead Island Game of the Year , Dead Space 3 , Lone Survivor , Puppeteer  (NON-sell) $9.50 (this spot will be available on Tuesday)

Looking for a slot for the following

god of ware ascension

diablo 3

need for speed most wanted

assassins creed 4

call of duty mf3 ghosts or bo 2

dmc devil may cry

crysis 3

stuff not on my list

what i have

Battlefield 3

Resident Evil 6

Dues Ex Human Revolution

Kingdoms of Alamar: Reckoning

Resident Evil 5 Gold

Border Lands [All DLC]

PSN Plus 1 Month 

God of War Origins Collection

God of War Collection

Pure

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Infamous Festival of Blood

there are tons more but thats the more popular ones

i would like a share on any of those games it doesnt need to have all of them mostly just want something new to play

thanks.

Looking for any of the below:

Assassins Creed Revelations 

Batman Arkham Asylum

Lego Marvel

Selling GTA V phantom. 

Also my bad Trophy DLC. I saw the message on my comp but never got around to responding due to distractions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back