CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like all people do on BF4 is run to a spot on the map and lay down lol

Can you join a game as a party? How do you invite friends before you find a game?
Ill get on and figure this out for you lol

Edit: select for battlelog> choose friend> do you have invite option?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, I don't get a invite option.

do you need to be a certain level?
no i highly doubt that dice or ea would ever do something like that, do you have current friends playing, i mean i don't know how there could be a problem like this maybe just looking around or fidgeting with it will reveal a solution for you

no i highly doubt that dice or ea would ever do something like that, do you have current friends playing, i mean i don't know how there could be a problem like this maybe just looking around or fidgeting with it will reveal a solution for you
I tried to invite Brain to check if it works and I can't seem to do it.

Maybe your friends have to be online playing battlefield?

I tried to invite Brain to check if it works and I can't seem to do it.

Maybe your friends have to be online playing battlefield?
im assuming so because all the friends i have that play bf4 are offline and its not letting me send invites but i looked up at it said u should have option there, i suppose it makes sense

Now I understand where Dez Bryant is coming from with his meltdowns lol.

Anyways, back to gamesharing. Anyone have a CoD: Ghosts resell? Too lazy to look.
My group still does:

Call of Duty Ghosts (5)

Spoiler

$20
1. wpress
----------------
$10
3. yanksfan
4. morsz

Call of Duty Ghosts (5)

Spoiler 

$20
1. wpress
2. rams81
----------------
$10
3. yanksfan
4. morsz

Need me to host?

Calling all future dragon dogma-ers i have 1 resell slot for purchase available right now name your price above 6$ :) A pretty great game(nothing compared to the souls series however) and this is serious bang for your buck have at it! 

For sale, all resellables:

Resident Evil 4 HD + Resident Evil Code Veronica HD $5

Darksiders $3

Red Faction Guerrilla $3
PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Battlefield 4 Group, 1 slot open:

Resells: $20

Slot 1 - QuantumMercury

Slot 2 - DarkMaizena

Phantoms: $10

Slot 1 - SkynOver

Slot 2 - FastLyfe
Can anyone in the US host this group? We already have a US account made and just need someone to buy it with their CC or US PSN cards. We can Paypal the money.

Heads up all the uncharted 3 dlc is free due to it being uncharted 3's two year anniversary.

Glad I didn't buy them so will get them now.

Can anybody tell me how BF4 is? I'm going to be downloading from a friend a few days from now and I want to know if it is worth my 9.9gb of space lol.

Do you think TWD Season 2 will fix the framerate/lag issues or will it perform the same?
The Wolf Among Us still has some frame rate issues, so I doubt they can fix it. What I don't understand is, How a game like the Last of Us and GTA V can render so much on screen while not having any frame rate issues and a telltale games suffers from these technical problems.

Tried playing last night and my PS3 locked up twice. Might give it another shot tonight.

Anyone figured this thing out yet?
Currently, there is no pre-game squad system like in BF3, and there is no queue system for joining servers, either.

You have to join a player who is already in-game, which is hard since there are limited servers right now and they fill up fast. If there aren't any open slots, you have to keep trying until a slot opens up.

Also no team chat yet - you can only talk with your own squad.

Picked this up yesterday with the PS4 upgrade pass so I'm in for playing BF4 with you guys. PSN: Akronon

Tried playing last night and my PS3 locked up twice. Might give it another shot tonight.

Anyone figured this thing out yet?
dice forgot to add forming squads before starting a game and adjusting loadouts before a game. Should be a patch soon.

@clyde looks like I'll be hitting up some Uncharted multiplayer eventually.

dice forgot to add forming squads before starting a game and adjusting loadouts before a game. Should be a patch soon.

@clyde looks like I'll be hitting up some Uncharted multiplayer eventually.
good to know this we did some work last night :) on another flight later today guys so won't be on for awhile wish me luck and dragons dogma resell still available ill try to get to you late late tonight or tomorrow morning :)

Question, does the "Sign in automatically" and "save password" option ever uncheck themselves when you do certain things? I'm asking because BF4 was signing me out of PSN last night and thought it was just being buggy. The second time it signed me out, when I tried to log back in (I'm on my main account), both option boxes were unchecked when they usually are, and the password was wrong. Now I don't know if I just forgot my password since I was signing in automatically all the time or if someone else had access to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back