4. nateninja

Last edited by a moderator:
Battlefield 4

Resells:

Phantoms
1.tonyv4 (host)
2.ericpol

Any interest?
Edit:im willing to throw a dollar towards each of the resells making them 19 dollars each. I just want to play some bf today.

Looking for 2 resell spots for CoD: Ghosts (both on same account) and I can pay up now if there is two other phantoms who are interested, also would prefer if someone else could host it because I have never done it.

PayPal Support Added to PS3 PlayStation Store
paypal-440x270.jpg

Pravado, on 01 Nov 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

i'd be interested in a phantom if we can get the + discount on it. $30 with plus, $40 without. Pretty sure I have a one month + code we could use.

purplepanda, on 01 Nov 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

I'll take a resell of Metro Last Light if a spot is open.
I would like to be phantom on this.

So we got a resell and 2 phantoms for metro... akbeast did you want the other resell or should we leave it up for grabs?

What the heck guys, does no one even read what I post? If feel so ignored!
to be fair the past few days have been an influx of newcomers (where are they coming from?) asking for shares of recently released games so i skimmed a lot of posts

Are there any phantoms or resells of WWE 2K14? I'd be interested in either

I've gameshared once with Boosted for Injustice Gods Among Us and from what I understand, he's respected here so you can just ask him to verify my trust.

to be fair the past few days have been an influx of newcomers (where are they coming from?) asking for shares of recently released games so i skimmed a lot of posts
Excuses, excuses.

And RPG, I have not played Crazy Market. Does it get the RPG stamp of approval? I'm trying to make it through Jak 3 while boosting GTA with Strange. Vita has Dragon Fantasy II going on.

Excuses, excuses.

And RPG, I have not played Crazy Market. Does it get the RPG stamp of approval? I'm trying to make it through Jak 3 while boosting GTA with Strange. Vita has Dragon Fantasy II going on.

Jak 3 isn't so bad, though I find anything to do with vehicles in that game infuriating.

Excuses, excuses.

No,avoid. U get 3 cups,then 1 new cup every 30 min.

Limit is always 3 :headache:

Is there hardcore mode in BF4 last night i got into a game and no hit markers showed at all, and also battle log is so slow to update, a lot of the information for me is still incorrect...

Jak 3 isn't so bad, though I find anything to do with vehicles in that game infuriating.
I absolutely hate the focus on vehicles. Also, I feel like the checkpoint system is way too broken. Sometimes I'll make it to the very end of a mission, and accidentally fall down a hole, only to have to start all over. Or in the races, I'll somehow be so far ahead and then I'll bump the smallest rock and my car will flip 1000 times in every direction and I'll end up in last place.

Looking to sell this phantom ASAP:
Borderlands 2 $60
Borderlands 2 Season Pass $30
Borderlands 2 Premier Pack with Creature Dome $16
Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass $30
Sound Shapes $15
Sound Shapes DLC $6
$157 total cost

Asking $18 for the phantom (negotiable). Please PM if interested or making an offer.

I absolutely hate the focus on vehicles. Also, I feel like the checkpoint system is broken. Sometimes I'll make it to the very end of a mission, and accidentally fall down a hole, only to have to start all over. Or in the races, I'll somehow be so far ahead and then I'll bump the smallest rock and my car will flip 1000 times in every direction and I'll end up in last place.

Exactly why I got annoyed plenty of times. Do you know the orbs glitch? Helped me get all 600 in around an hour.

I can't remember what I traded in for it, must have been crap since I rarely trade in games. Guess I'll just play it when I don't have anything else.

You're not missing out on anything. Go on and keep neglecting that one.

Agreed. I found the RE Revelations port to be decent though. It's more of a throwback to traditional RE gameplay.
I thought it was a pretty decent game if you're playing co-op.

Anyone interested in a phantom slot for this share. $30 (around $500 worth of games).

(Last of Us, GTAV, Batman Arkam Asylum, , Battlefield 3 + Premium, Dishonored + Knife of Dunwall + Brigmore witches, Assasins Creed 3, Doom 3 BFG, Dead Space, Zone of Enders HD, Hitman HD, Stealth, Ducktales, Walking Dead Season pass + 400 days, Just Cause 2, Alice Madness Returns, Ratchet and Clank Collection, Jak Collection, CS:Go, AND PS PLUS with til oct 2014 with previous PS+ games.

ok i give up, im not here to waste my time being harrassed and accussed of bs, im just gonna take my business elswhere, this site is a complete waste of my time. thanks anyways. if anyone wants to do any trading just hmu on psn this is is ignorant.

ok i give up, im not here to waste my time being harrassed and accussed of bs, im just gonna take my business elswhere, this site is a complete waste of my time. thanks anyways. if anyone wants to do any trading just hmu on psn this is is ignorant.
I was on here I think a month, maybe 2 before I earned a little trust. It takes time for sure. Arguing with senior members will get you no where, it basically puts a target on you from what I've seen.

ha i remember coming here my first couple months joining and i swore i was a ghost nobody answered my questions about what GS was and how to get involved i had to lurk and slowly but surely earn trust. That took about a year : / The newbies have it easy now I tell you They actually get a crash course from booseted or pravado or rpg  :baby:

Bye! Come back when you realize game sharing isn't a business.

ha i remember coming here my first couple months joining and i swore i was a ghost nobody answered my questions about what GS was and how to get involved i had to lurk and slowly but surely earn trust. That took about a year : / The newbies have it easy now I tell you They actually get a crash course from booseted or pravado or rpg :baby:
Same here, I kept on asking questions before I finally got the hint of why it isn't public information. I pm'd some senior members and lurked just like you did until I finally got the picture lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back