Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

$10 PSN Code = $9

$20 PSN Code = $18

$50 PSN Code = $45

1 Year PS+ = $45

3 Month PS+ = $16

I can buy you anything on amazon, and I'll give you 10% discount (10% off your amazon order total+taxes).

I actually don't have the above PSN codes with me. I have an unused gift card balance on amazon. and I want to cash it. so if anyone wants some PSN stuff let me know. send me a PM me if interested. you get 10% off anything on amazon.

only accepting gifted paypal. 

thanks!!

​EDIT: I have amazon prime so you'll get 2 day shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is definitely a problem. Just tried deactivating an account on my ps4 and it stayed on the ''deactivating'' screen forever. Had to unplug the AC cable directly... couldn't even just turn off the ps4. I hope it doesnt do any damage to the console..

PSN problem? Done net test and psn part keeps failing.
There is definitely a problem. Just tried deactivating an account on my ps4 and it stayed on the ''deactivating'' screen forever. Had to unplug the AC cable directly... couldn't even just turn off the ps4. I hope it doesnt do any damage to the console..
lrn2psnmaintenance, noobs:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/MAINTENANCE-Monday-December-9th-2013/m-p/42384655#U42384655

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Support-PSN/PSN-Maintenance-scheduled-for-Monday-9th-December/td-p/20301447

UK - 12 Deals of Christmas - Deal #5:

Payday 2 - £12: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/12/09/12-deals-of-christmas-deal-5/?WT.tsrc=Forum-blog-en-thread-20301447&WT.mc_id=Forum-blog-en-thread-20301447

Also got some stuff for sale:

ACC1 (resellable, phantom available)

Driver San Fransisco

The Baconing (awsome PSN game)

Beyond Good and Evil

some other minor stuff

This acc also had plus on it for some time.

ACC2 (resellable available)
NFS Hot Pursuit

ACC3 (resellable available)
Resident Evil 6

A phnatom of the main account! 30$ list of games in the spoiler
This is a account i have shared with my friend for years, it's his main, but we buy games on it and use Plus on it. Has a long list of stuff:

Darksiders
inFamous 2
Motorstorm Apocalypse
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath HD
LittleBigPlanet 2
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Chime Super Deluxe
Hamsterball
Outland
Ricochet HD
Sky Fighter
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Wakeboarding HD
Magic Orbz
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Mushroom Wars
Renegade Ops
Smash Cars
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light
Saints Row 2
Starhawk
Just Cause 2
Borderlands
Dead Space 2
Retro/Grade
Rock of Ages
Super Stardust HD (Vita)
Red Dead Redemption
Double Dragon Neon
Machinarium
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Bulletstorm
Hell yeah! Wrath of Dead Rabbit
Crysis 2
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
Gravity Rush (Vita)
Cubixx HD
Chronovolt (Vita)
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (Vita)

Vanquish

Mortal Kombat (Vita)
Batman: Arkham City
Limbo
Big Sky Infinity (PS3 & Vita)
Knytt Underground (PS3 & Vita)
Mortal Kombat
Bioshock 2
Guardians of Middle Earth
Jet Set Radio HD (Vita)
Pinball Arcade (Vita)
God of War
F1 Race Stars
Sleeping Dogs
WipEout 2048 (Vita)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony (Vita)
Quantum Conundrum
Dead or Alive 5
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: MGS2 (Vita)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: MGS3 (Vita)
Mass Effect 3
Joe Danger 2
Puddle (Vita)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Okami HD
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Vita)

The Cave
Thomas Was Alone (PS3 & Vita)
Catherine
Hitman Absolution
Velocity Ultra HD (Vita)
Malicious
Sine Mora (Vita)
Demon's Souls
Team ICO Collection: ICO
Team ICO Collection: Shadow of the Colossus
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Rayman Origins (Vita)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Uncharted 3 Drake’s Deception
Coconut Dodge Revitalised (Vita)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)
Unit 13 (Vita)
Battlefield 3
Payday: The Heist
Saints Row the Third
Spec Ops: The Line
Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita)
Mafia 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
When Vikings Attack PS3 & Vita
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy: Jak II HD
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy: Jak 3 HD
New Little King's Story (Vita)
Assassin's Creed III
Urban Trial Freestyle (Vita)
Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark (PS3 & Vita)

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Far Cry 3
Street Fighter X Tekken (Vita)

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Touch My Katamari (Vita)
Remember Me
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Motorstorm RC (PS3 & Vita)

Burnout Paradise

Plants vs Zombies

NBA 2K13

Stacking

Fallout 3 DLC

Red Faction Battlegrounds

Super Sonic Acrobatic Battle Cars

Critter Crunch

Magic Orb

Cuboid

Mahjong Tales

Smash Cars

Castle Crashers

Sam and Max (EP 1-5)

Shatter

Alot of minis like:

Blast off (minis)

Aero Racer (minis)

Echoes (minis)

Age of Zombies (minis)

Alien Zombie Death (minis)

Mushroom Wars

Fieldrunners [minis)

Yeti Sports (minis)

Also theres a ton of PS One games i CBA to list

Lead and Gold

Awsomenauts

Killzone 3 DLC

Pain

Wipeout HD

Crash Commando

Have bought Hitman and Sleeping Dogs (later came free with plus tho) Bought at december of 2012:

MGS Bundle, should represent MGS 1, 2 if im not wrong, not 100% sure

Thomas Was Alone

All of Fallout 3 DLC

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Sly Cooper 1

Sly cooper 2

Sly cooper 3

MGSR dlc

Sounds Shapes

Playstation Allstars Battle Royale

Sly Cooper Thieves in time

Gran Turismo 5 DLC (most of it)

Some Sleeping Dogs DLC

LBP DLC

Pain DLC

Borderlands 2 DLC

All of RDR's DLC (undead nightmare etc)

FIFA 12 + DLC

Let's just say there's alot of various DLC's

Saints Row 2

BF3 Back to karkand

Dead Nation

Ratchet Quest for some ass

SOCOM SF

Dead Space Extraction

Risk factions

Modern combat domination

UNO

Flower

TV Show king

Trash Panic

Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Dec 17

PS3

$3.33

1. sgand host

$1.67

2. snakey

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Jan 28

PS4

$35

1. sgand host

$25

PlayStation Plus: Borderlands 2 Free for Members
bloghome_borderlands2_120913-440x270.jpg

Tomb Raider Bundle     $13.49+     $14.99     
MLB 13 The Show     $10.00+     $19.99     
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara     $3.75+    $7.49
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires     $5.00+     $9.99     
The Amazing Spider-Man     $35.99+     $39.99
MARVEL VS CAPCOM ORIGINS     $3.75+     $7.49
MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2     $3.75+     $7.49
Dragon’s Crown     $26.99+     $29.99
Dragon’s Crown PS Vita     $26.99+     $29.99
NHL 14     $15.00+     $29.99
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2     $12.50+
hot%2168.gif

hot%2168.gif
     $24.99
Spelunky (Cross-Buy)     $3.75+     $7.49
SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton’s Robotic Revenge     $22.49+    $24.99

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 - $12.50+

Anyone interested in a group? Kinda want to try it and would take a phantom. I have a PS+ trial to donate.

Anyone interested in a group? Kinda want to try it and would take a phantom. I have a PS+ trial to donate.
I'll probably rake both resells. RPG does it have multiplayer like the last one. I might plat it with my friend.

also isn't spelunky the one game captain actually likes? Going to pick that one up.

anyone want to start a group for dynasty 6 empire game? Already played the game so rather not buy on my main.

My friend and I Gs my main so its all good.

I don't like one piece at all, my friend does but I do love musou.
Ah, I see, well thanks Pancakes :)

You don't? One Piece is pretty nice, It gets a little boring though when it's like "20" episodes of fighting when they get to a new place, but I skip some episodes to the end fight when it get too ridiculous with the amounts of fights, just to keep it fresh you know. One Piece sadly isn't as good as Naruto to keep the fights and story at a good pace, but maybe it gets better? I've just seen like 50-60 episodes.

Haha, I have no idea what musou is.

I'll take a resell then.

Ah, I see, well thanks Pancakes :)

You don't? One Piece is pretty nice, It gets a little boring though when it's like "20" episodes of fighting when they get to a new place, but I skip some episodes to the end fight when it get too ridiculous with the amounts of fights, just to keep it fresh you know. One Piece sadly isn't as good as Naruto to keep the fights and story at a good pace, but maybe it gets better? I've just seen like 50-60 episodes.

Haha, I have no idea what musou is.

I'll take a resell then.
I've had to watch over 500 episodes and am caught up to the last one. It gets better once it passes episode 100. I understand why it wildly popular but I still don't really like it.

musou is basically a dynasty warriors type game, hack n slash.

does anyone own a share to demon souls and lotr war in north on same account? if you know who's the host or hosted it.. I've been trying to get password before I sell my resell spot.. may have to end up deleting it if no luck by new year..

I've had to watch over 500 episodes and am caught up to the last one. It gets better once it passes episode 100. I understand why it wildly popular but I still don't really like it.

musou is basically a dynasty warriors type game, hack n slash.
One thing that I hate is that you can't use Crunchyroll here in EU on the Ps3, have to watch it from a shitty streaming site and it's sooooo slow, I think that's a small reason to why I'm skipping episodes too. Well, I'm soon at 100 so that's great :)

Dynasty Warriors? I loved those games before when I were younger, used to play them with my brothers and friends. I remember that Lu Bu or whatever his name is used to slaughter us in on of the games, we raged so much but after a couple of weeks we finally beat him, lol. Me and a friend thought about picking up one of the recent Dynasty Warriors games but he thought it looked bad.

After Sony having to testify before Congress about their big hack, I wouldn't be surprised if PSN was being watched in some way. Honestly, it surprises me a little when people don't just assume at this point that whatever they do online will never be private.
I know this is off topic so I'll make it my last ot post but I've been following these leaks and reports a lot, since I read the guardian, and the thing that surprised me most is that people don't seem to give a shit about being spied on. We all know in some capacity we are being monitored but with the evidence in hand people weren't particularly bothered and cared more about 'celebrities' being discovered as molesters at the time.

I don't know I guess this lack of privacy bothers me more than the average person.

my PS4 is defective. that blue light problem. so I'm still without a PS4. amazon told me they can send me a free replacement. but I have to return the defective unit first.

can anyone help me to ship the replacement PS4 from US? amazon only shipping it to a US address. I only need the system. in return you can keep the dualshock 4. all you have to do is test the system and send it by USPS express mail. it's the safest and cheapest way to send packages intentionally. I'll pay for the shipping of course. after you ship the package I will not bother you with anything. you don't have to worry that I get the package or not. let me know please.

I had an extra PS4 with my friend in US. but he can't send it to me anytime soon, because he's away.
send me a pm. I can help with that, you already have my address.

@chris I'm a big musou fan. Getting the gundam one this December. I think one of the best ones I've played is the kamen rider version.

@rolnandino ff14 is not sharable.

@chris I'm a big musou fan. Getting the gundam one this December. I think one of the best ones I've played is the kamen rider version.
Now that I know what musou are I can say that I'm a fan too, I've played a fair amount of games in that genre (could you call it genre?)

Hmm, I've seen a Dynasty Warriors Gundam game years ago in my local Game store but robots/mechs haven't interested me a lot (except in some cases) but I think that has to do with that robots/mechs ain't as big here in Swede as it is in other countries. I've never heard anyone talk about Gundam, but I've heard a lot about it when I'm "cruising" around on the internet. I might have to check it out. I want to try out Zone of the Enders though, that's mechs isn't it? (not Gundam though I guess)

I'll have to check out that Kamen Rider thing too :)

I'm down for a one piece share too, if anyone is making a group, count me in (phantom preferably)
only a $2 difference if you get a resell and you would complete rams group: chriswillis, factor, rams.

@chris I know that Swedes in dota 2 are top tier. As for Zoe, its mech but its closer to armored core in game play.

terraria resell $2

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back