CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah brah.

RE6 was anything BUT one of the worst games ever made.
Its disappointing the direction it took after 4, but its one of the funner co-op action games out there. It's not a survival horror game, its not old school RE, it's a balls to wall action shooter in the vein of Vanquish. Just dodge and slide and suplex all day long and it never gets boring.
If you want a bad game I point you to rouge warrior, ride to hell... HELL even Operation Racoon City is even WAYYYY worse than RE6.
Rogue warrior is better than RE6. It's so bad it's funny, RE6 is just so bad.

The biggest flaw was the 3 story approach. Not a single one of them was entertaining in the slightest and then Ada's story was also really boring.

I don't know how anyone could say this was better than RE5. Your description described RE5 perfectly. A flawed game, not really resident evil, but still really fun.

Also you new the game was gonna be bad when the cover art was a giraffe getting a blowjob

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogue warrior is better than RE6. It's so bad it's funny, RE6 is just so bad.

The biggest flaw was the 3 story approach. Not a single one of them was entertaining in the slightest and then Ada's story was also really boring.

I don't know how anyone could say this was better than RE5. Your description described RE5 perfectly. A flawed game, not really resident evil, but still really fun.

Also you new the game was gonna be bad when the cover art was a giraffe getting a blowjob
To be fair the game does have a LOT of problems, including not having a proper tutorial, to show you how to use most of the mechanics and use them consistently.

But it seems, like most people who really don't like the game, spend most of their time focusing on what it did wrong rather than enjoying it for what it is. If generic shooters played like RE6 (and vanquish specifically), they'd probably be more interesting. RE6 is loaded with combat options and other games wish they were as in-depth. Yeah, you don't get taught how to use most mechanics in-game, but they're there and destroy most other TPSs in terms of options.

I skipped Resident Evil 5 at launch, played a tiny bit later. Got Resident Evil 6, played it, loved it. Started a Resident Evil 5 playthrough, struggling to get through it. I'm not suggesting what you're saying is incorrect, I genuinely feel Resident Evil 5 is a lot more bland and less interesting than Resident Evil 6.

And rogue warrior is dogshit. You should edit that, because thats completely false. At least Resident Evil 6 is solid mechanically.

Sorry for the wall.

Apology accepted. Is there maybe a short fan made tutorial for RE6 somewhere? I'm not going to get it yet but having it bookmarked would be a good idea. Seems weird that a modern game would leave out some critical info. Most games beat you over the head with the controls at every other screen (which I prefer.)

Even the combat in re6 was really generic. I never played vanquish but a friend of mine swears by it and he thinks RE6 is also a horrible game.

RE4 is probably one of the top 10 games of all time but it pretty much went downhill from there. I don't even care for the originals so I came on when the series was transitioning to action games

Apology accepted. Is there maybe a short fan made tutorial for RE6 somewhere? I'm not going to get it yet but having it bookmarked would be a good idea. Seems weird that a modern game would leave out some critical info. Most games beat you over the head with the controls at every other screen (which I prefer.)
This might scare you if you really want a guide:

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2012/10/11/resident-evil-6-advanced-controls-guide-ps3-1/

Thats a pdf version of all the advanced controls. I never looked up a vid or used this btw.

Most of my playthrough was experimentation of the controls and mechanics. Lot more fun to figure stuff out on your own.

Even the combat in re6 was really generic. I never played vanquish but a friend of mine swears by it and he thinks RE6 is also a horrible game.

RE4 is probably one of the top 10 games of all time but it pretty much went downhill from there. I don't even care for the originals so I came on when the series was transitioning to action games
It cool. Your opinion is valid if you didn't enjoy it, not arguing on that front. :)

Just arguing that the game isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. Some people (like myself) enjoyed it for what it was is all. And the mechanics are not generic whatsoever. But if you believe that, then thats all you.

And dude...

Play Vanquish...

Like now.

Hey snakey I just got another code for PlayStation now beta but it's PS4 version this time. I am not going to use it on my account since I need at least a 5mb/sec connection to stream games. If you want the code message me.
i have one, but thanks.

Dat ps plus lineup- :shame:

Murdered: Soul Suspect(PS4)-out June 3rd

r-$35

--------

p-$25

1.snakey

Murdered= Seven, Lost, Ghost, The Frighteners, La Noire

I hate to be 'that guy' but...

Last post!

I AM IMMORTAL. I will use this to secure my place in history in-case I never become the King of Czechoslovakia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back