CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just beat Child of Light - 100%.

Must say - super fun game, but too easy. Like, really really easy.

Never used an item. never healed a person once. Never even bothered having to get good Stones on my equipment.
Did you play on Normal? Hard was quite challenging but a lot more fun in my opinion. They have even said they will patch so Normal is renamed Casual and Hard, Expert.

off topic- anyone gettin Mario Kart 8 in here?   add me on wii u- snakeybro2389

1001 Spikes comin to PS4, Vita(cross-buy) on June 3rd.

Murdered Soul Suspect(june 3rd) (PS4)

r-$35

============

p-$25

1.snakey

Last edited by a moderator:
Want to buy (PS3):

SSF4 costume alt Phantom/Resell

Idolm@ster 2 Phantom/Resell

Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown with DLC Phantom/Resell

off topic- anyone gettin Mario Kart 8 in here? add me on wii u- snakeybro2389

1001 Spikes comin to PS4, Vita(cross-buy) on June 3rd.

Murdered Soul Suspect(june 3rd) (PS4)
r-$35
============
p-$25
1.snakey
Hey snakey I just got another code for PlayStation now beta but it's PS4 version this time. I am not going to use it on my account since I need at least a 5mb/sec connection to stream games. If you want the code message me.

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Looking for:

NFS Rivals PS3 timeshare

^ Just for him? Nobody else can take it?

Dagnabit. this dog wants one as a treat.
Haha I remember last week he said he wanted to try that and I just got the code today that's why I asked him if he still want the code but if he got one already I'll give it to you :) Sorry for the english.

looks like this has been delayed for PlayStation? no surprise there.

EDIT: I just watched the video. maybe because they want to include all the DLC to the disk. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nid0iExbgcw

PvZ Garden Warfare Ps3 August 19th
$?

2.rpg

------------

$?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Master Reboot (PS3) $7.64 +

$2.55

1.rams (host)

2.rpg

----

$1.27

1.prof

LF Phantom :

• Injustice: Gods Among Us
  • Resident Evil: Revelations
  • Last of US
  • FAT Princess DLC
  • Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass

PlayStation Plus NA – 2 Titles Per Month for PS4, PS3, PS Vita

• Trine 2: Complete Story (PS4)
  • Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate (PS4)
  • NBA 2K14 (PS3)
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
  • Terraria (PS Vita)
  • Mutant Mudds Deluxe (PS Vita)

Nice ;) going to download PS4/Vita games! I guess yearly titles will be announced @ E3?
thats over =(

From EU blog

Fred Dutton 29 May, 2014 @ 3:50 pm 7.2

Chris will be along to answer questions soon, but just to clarify, the annual ‘evergreen’ titles will not be replaced. Instead, you’ll be getting one additional PS4 game every month. So, 2 x PS3, 2 x PS4 and 2 x Vita each month for the foreseeable future.

Fred Dutton 29 May, 2014 @ 3:50 pm 7.2

Chris will be along to answer questions soon, but just to clarify, the annual ‘evergreen’ titles will not be replaced. Instead, you’ll be getting one additional PS4 game every month. So, 2 x PS3, 2 x PS4 and 2 x Vita each month for the foreseeable future.
I'm actually okay with this- maybe they will start doing a "AAA" title with an indie/PSN game every month for PS4. I know I might be the only one but I would love to try Knack if it finally got to Plus

THATS EVEN WORSE THAN THE FAKE ONE
This is one of the better plus updates. Any list that includes Resident evil 6 is horrible. I would say in terms of gameplay and disappointment factor, re6 is one of the worst games of that generation

Trine is a great series and nba 2k14 may be a sports game but at least it's not 2 or 3 years old

This is one of the better plus updates. Any list that includes Resident evil 6 is horrible. I would say in terms of gameplay and disappointment factor, re6 is one of the worst games of that generation

Trine is a great series and nba 2k14 may be a sports game but at least it's not 2 or 3 years old
woah brah.

RE6 was anything BUT one of the worst games ever made.

Its disappointing the direction it took after 4, but its one of the funner co-op action games out there. It's not a survival horror game, its not old school RE, it's a balls to wall action shooter in the vein of Vanquish. Just dodge and slide and suplex all day long and it never gets boring.

If you want a bad game I point you to rouge warrior, ride to hell... HELL even Operation Racoon City is even WAYYYY worse than RE6.

woah brah.

RE6 was anything BUT one of the worst games ever made.

Its disappointing the direction it took after 4, but its one of the funner co-op action games out there. Its even more ridiculous in terms of narrative than any of the other ones, which made it even more enjoyable.

If you want a bad game I point you to rouge warrior, ride to hell... HELL even Operation Racoon City is even WAYYYY worse than RE6.
While I agree with all of this, I still say RE6 is a bad game in general and a huge disappointment, even in comparison to RE5.

While I agree with all of this, I still say RE6 is a bad game in general and a huge disappointment, even in comparison to RE5.
tumblr_m2ce6pyX521rrqomso1_500.gif

ilLZtGPKyYamv.gif
iRJjlo11Y6L6e.gif

Best game after 4 IMO

RE6 had an abundance of problems I give you that, but at least it can hold its head up high and remind itself that it wasn't as ultimately shitty as Operation Raccoon City. A game so painfully dull that I'm pretty sure most people have completely forgotten it even exists despite the fact that it was released six months before RE6.

But yea I enjoyed the game-play mechanics of RE6 quite a lot. It's the closest thing to Vanquish from a TPS we got.

I love this update.  It is great that Sports titles are now getting included!!  

Already have Sly, but it is a fun game.  
My son has been asking for Trine, so that is cool too!!  

ilLZtGPKyYamv.gif
iRJjlo11Y6L6e.gif

Best game after 4 IMO

RE6 had an abundance of problems I give you that, but at least it can hold its head up high and remind itself that it wasn't as ultimately shitty as Operation Raccoon City. A game so painfully dull that I'm pretty sure most people have completely forgotten it even exists despite the fact that it was released six months before RE6.

But yea I enjoyed the game-play mechanics of RE6 quite a lot. It's the closest thing to Vanquish from a TPS we got.
I plan on giving it another shot at some point in the future, but my first go around with it was a let down. It definitely is better than ORC, but that doesn't make it good either.

Anyone have a phantom or resell for an account that has ps+ from the beginning of the service? I know it is a long shot, but figured I would ask.

ilLZtGPKyYamv.gif
iRJjlo11Y6L6e.gif

Best game after 4 IMO

Holyshit. Shame the other update wasn't real then. I played a RE6 demo and thought the game was slow moving and had boring gameplay. Of the 3 demo campaigns I didn't try Leon's since the other 2 soured me on it. Maybe that's where all the fun was hidden.

Best game after 4 IMO

Same here, and YES VANQUISH! <3 probably up there in my best-gameplay-of-all-time List, dont know about anyone else but Speed + Sliding around everywhere + Manual Slow-Mo = Epic funs. so what if story is a bit confusing, so what if characters are hugely cheesy, still gud.

Also I have no idea where this shitstorm of dumbasses crapping on RE5-6 zombies(would add RE4 but its "first time" 3rd-PS covers up the "intelligent" zombies) came from, if you CLEARLY follow RE's story you'd know that THESE AINT ZOMBIES / THE UNDEAD / THE WALKING DEAD, RE's "zombies" are bio-weapons created thanks to the T-Virus...I dont have the patience to explain entire lore and story to ignorant fools that only see one kind of "zombie", its the reason they shoot guns, ride bikes and ever have crazy f**king awesome boss battles, because its a VIRUS similar to mind-control and the mutation is just a bonus (Eg: plaga & dem Lickers << Man-made B.O.Ws)

Sorry for the rant, I consider myself a true RE fan, and I've played RE 1 to 5 (and some of 6, no time these days) while I WAS legally an ADULT able to understand a storyline and where things were going, versus others who played the RE1-3 when they were little kids so all they can remember is being scared of the undead/zombies.

>_> again Sorry for the rant. every gamer's got that one game they defend blindly (probably holds fond memories and shit but that does not mean it should blind you from seeing Good games and Money-grabbin' Games), and every gamer has that one game that everyone shits on, but that gamer understands the game and where the Devs were going, Thats Me with the entire RE series.

Cant wait for RE7 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back