- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass [Resell]
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition [Resell]
- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes [Resell]
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package [Resell]
- Tomb Raider [Resell]

- Wolfenstein The New Order [Resell]

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellabe Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Please PM all questions.

For Sale:

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO - $0.75/week

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals - $1.50/week

[PS4] Thief -$1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (phantom also available)

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

Killzone Shadow Fall

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Bound by Flame

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

Coming Soon:

[PS3] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $5

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium Status + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike + Dragon's Teeth {assuming DICE releases on schedule} Phantom - $8

Diablo 3 Rental - $0.50/week

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be doing the OP for thread #8 (I spoke to Clone already). It's mostly going to be a copy and paste job. I'll be removing outdated sections, like game file sizes and games exclusive to one region, since game sizes can be obtained by a quick search on the web store, and most, if not all games are on all stores at this point. I'm considering adding some info, but only of a certain nature, such as links to the different region PSN stores.

If you think some info may be of use in the OP, PM me the info. There is no rush, as I can always edit in the info after the fact. I don't think it needs to be said, but there is some info which will not be added to the OP, for obvious reasons.

Myself, Extra80, Boosted, Amir, Hyevltg3, Rpg, Tiger, and a few others (who escape me at the moment) tend to sell on a regular basis. I will PM these members and ask whether they wish to be one of the posts on the opening page of the new thread. The idea would be that they could edit their post on the first page to reflect their current offerings. It would NOT replace their usual postings - it would be there to aid in advertising their offerings. 

If you sell on a regular basis and wish to post on the opening page, AND I didn't mention you above, PM me.

Once I have a list of members who wish to partake, I will add it to one of the first posts of the new thread and ask that no one else post until all members on the list have done so. The listed names would only have to make a placeholder post - they could edit in the relevant info at a later time.

If you have any other suggestions, let me know, preferably through PM so as to avoid clutter in here.

Maintenance:

Peru-Lover aka Locoxx was banned. I can't say why for sure, but if I had to guess, it was probably due me asking a mod to look into his situation. I asked the mod to ban him if he did in fact violate the TOS, and if he didn't violate the TOS, to let me know so the situation could be cleared up.

Just88 has done nothing wrong whatsoever. However, I get the feeling he, and likely MeagerHoneybee, are alts of Gordongecko. As far as everyone should be concerned, they ARE NOT the same person, and the first two are clean. I am simply stating my opinion. If either of those two start any crap in here, just report them to a mod. 

European Batman Anniversary Sale: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/05/28/big-savings-batman-games-start-today-playstation-store/

Full games:

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Was €19.99/AU$24.95/£15.99, now €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99

Batman Arkham City

Was €19.99/AU$24.95/£15.99, now €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99

Batman Arkham Origins

Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£49.99, now €14.99/AU$17.95/£10.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us PS4 (Ultimate Edition)

Was €59.99/AU$84.95/£54.99, now €14.99/AU$21.55/£12.79

Injustice: Gods Among Us PS3 (Ultimate Edition)

Was €39.99/AU$49.95/£29.99, now €9.99/AU$12.95/£7.99

Injustice: Gods Among Us PS3

Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €7.49/AU$11.05/£5.99

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3)

Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €7.49/AU$11.05/£5.99

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Vita)

Was €24.99/AU$32.95/£19.99, now €6.19/AU$9.15/£4.99

DLC:

Batman: Arkham City – The Arkham Bundle

Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €3.59/AU$5.95/£2.99

Batman: Arkham City – Catwoman Bundle Pack (Not Available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)

Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €2.49/AU$3.65/£1.99

Batman: Arkham City ‘Harley Quinn’s Revenge’

Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €2.49/AU$3.65/£1.99

Batman: Arkham City – Nightwing Bundle Pack (Not Available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)

Was €6.99/AU$10.35/£5.49, now €1.75/AU$2.55/£1.49

Batman: Arkham City – Robin Bundle Pack (Not Available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)

Batman: Arkham City – Arkham City Skins Pack

Was €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99, now €1.19/AU$1.75/£0.99

Batman Arkham City – Challenge Map Pack

Was €2.99/AU$4.35/£2.39, now €0.75/AU$1.05/£0.59

Arkham Origins: Arkham Credits Vault

Was €7.99/AU$11.75/£6.49, now €1.99/AU$2.95/£1.59

Arkham Origins: Initiation

Arkham Origins: Arkham Credits Attaché Case

Was €5.99/AU$8.85/£4.79, now €1.49/AU$2.15/£1.19

Arkham Origins: Deathstroke Challenge Pack

Was €5.99/AU$8.85/£4.79, now €1.49/AU$2.15/£1.19

Arkham Origins: Infinite Earths Skins Pack

Arkham Origins: New Millennium Skins Pack

Arkham Origins: Arkham Credits Envelope

Was €3.99/AU$5.85/£3.19, now €0.99/AU$1.45/£0.79

Arkham Origins Online – Supply Drop 1

Arkham Origins Online – Supply Drop 2

Arkham Origins: Arkham Credits Billfold

Was €1.99/AU$2.95/£1.59, now €0.49/AU$0.65/£0.40

Arkham Origins: Black Mask Challenge Map Pack

Injustice Season Pass

Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €3.59/AU$5.25/£2.99

Injustice Gods Among Us – Batgirl

Injustice Gods Among Us – General Zod Character Add-On (Not available in Russia)

Injustice Gods Among Us – Lobo

Injustice Gods Among Us – Martian Manhunter

Injustice Gods Among Us – Scorpion

Injustice Gods Among Us – Zatanna

Injustice Gods Among Us – Ame-Comi Skins

Injustice Gods Among Us – Arkham City Skin Pack

Injustice Gods Among Us – Bad Girls Skins

Injustice Gods Among Us – Blackest Night Pack 1

Injustice Gods Among Us – Blackest Night Pack 2

Injustice Gods Among Us – Earth 2 Pack

Injustice Gods Among Us – Flashpoint Skin Pack

Injustice Gods Among Us – Killing Joke Pack

Injustice Gods Among Us – New 52s Skins

Injustice Gods Among Us – Red Son Pack

Injustice Gods Among Us – Red Son Pack 2

Injustice Gods Among Us – Teen Titans Skins

Injustice Gods Among Us – S.T.A.R. Labs Missions

Injustice Gods Among Us – The Man of Steel Pack – Superman

Was €0.99/AU$1.45/£0.79, now €0.25/AU$0.35/£0.21

Injustice Gods Among Us – Zombie Mode

Was €0.99/AU$1.45/£0.79, now €0.25/AU$0.35/£0.21

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – 5 Heroes Pack

Was €1.39/AU$2.05/£1.15, now €0.29/AU$0.35/£0.25

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – 5 Villains Pack

Was €1.39/AU$2.05/£1.15, now €0.29/AU$0.35/£0.25

No discount on Origins' Season Pass or A Cold, Cold Heart? Why would they ever do such a thing?

Garden Warfare for PlayStation confirmed by EA?

Glww05l.png

how are you gonna mod a vita... you gotta buy those games if you want there to be a future for the handheld lol

looking for wolfenstein timeshare, offering $4 for 5 days
I buy all my vita games legit, it's just I refuse to pay again for games that I bought on umd but saying that I've never used the mod.

Still wondering if anyone has a share of or is interested in doing a group for the Drakengard 3 collector's edition.

Re-sellable PS3 shares for sale:

Diablo III - $10

Dead or Alive 5 - $5

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW - $7

Siren (PS2C) - $2

God Hand (PS2C), Grim Grimoire (PS2C), Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2C), Odin Sphere (PS2C), Raiden III (PS2C), Ring of Red (PS2C), X-Men: The Arcade Game - $12

Damn that update sucks.
Yep, that is some bull. And I have the growing suspicion they'll top this shit sundae off with Knack. Maybe they'll come through with a 3rd party surprise, though. Rayman Legends (PS4) is curiously missing from this week's sale!

Yep, that is some bull. And I have the growing suspicion they'll top this shit sundae off with Knack. Maybe they'll come through with a 3rd party surprise, though. Rayman Legends (PS4) is curiously missing from this week's sale!
Can't believe people are complaining about this update when it has great games like FC3 and Guacamelee, then again most people will never be satisfied unless it's 5 games handpicked by them.

Pretty much. If you'd already played the games they keep offering week after week you'd feel like you're wasting your money too. Sure they're good for the people that haven't, but who hasn't played those games yet?

Doing some cleaning up on the library.  I've gotten complaints about a few people ignoring PMs, so I sent a message out to those that I have received complaints about. Check your PMs, library members, to see if you have received a message from me. I will be removing anyone who doesn't respond by next week. Everyone who I sent one to has signed online after their complaint was received, so it's not an inactivity issue. We appreciate all shares donated, but if nobody can take them out, they're useless, and it's a two way system so no lending out = no borrowing.

Can't believe people are complaining about this update when it has great games like FC3 and Guacamelee, then again most people will never be satisfied unless it's 5 games handpicked by them.
Well, I said I was happy about FC3 in the PSN thread so I agree with you there. But the rest of these? Several of you guys have already expressed dissatisfaction with Blackgate. 99% of us have Guacamelee (for shame, if not). And I don't do scary shit so RE has never been my cup of ginger ale. So that leaves...Shooter? A hi-res update to a 5-year old game (that I already own). I love PS+ and give it credit when due but this month is underwhelming. Especially when compared to EU's Dragon's Crown. Mother- fuck-in' Dragon's Crown! But, yeah, every month can't be Christmas, I know.

It has to be fake. If they want people to sign up for plus they would never give the abomination known as resident evil 6 away.

And it's not that the others are bad, they are just old or have been on sale way too many times.

Well when they set these games up for plus I don't imagine they've considered certain PS3 users have played them all due to gamesharing.

It's a double edged sword when it comes to ps plus. I can say I haven't played at least 70% of the plus content for EU.

Well when they set these games up for plus I don't imagine they've considered certain PS3 users have played them all due to gamesharing.

It's a double edged sword when it comes to ps plus. I can say I haven't played at least 70% of the plus content for EU.
I played all those games before I even found out about sharing. They're obviously just giving us good selling AAA titles that have sales that have peaked off, but the problem is that as of late, the games are getting older and older. I can't complain past that though, as the few that I haven't played easily equate to over $50/year and they don't have to give us anything technically. This is more me venting than trying to justify that stance, as we are still getting better games than microsoft's program.

I played all those games before I even found out about sharing. They're obviously just giving us good selling AAA titles that have sales that have peaked off, but the problem is that as of late, the games are getting older and older. I can't complain past that though, as the few that I haven't played easily equate to over $50/year and they don't have to give us anything technically. This is more me venting than trying to justify that stance, as we are still getting better games than microsoft's program.
Maybe I just don't play enough games, at least anymore.

Nope. I haven't gameshared any of these. I typically don't bother with cross-buy titles or...bad games. Sooo, that leaves only FC3, lol.

looking for lego games for the kids.
..."for the kids". There's no shame here, brother.

^ You'd probably have to contact the individual seller/traders about that. Curious about how much the added cost would be.

Not sure how they figured this out. Assuming it's real anyway.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/69317250

That thing seems fake on so many levels. No icons, old logo, the s added to Game, two slots for a cross-buy title. Hell, it doesn't even look like they bothered to make the box sizes line up.

I'm almost at the end of my 30 day trial and I've still not been able to get on either of the 2 servers friends are playing on. To add insult to injury, the character creation screen tells you to make sure you pick the server your friends are on.

*shakes old man angry fist*
I think maintenance is on Wednesdays and immediately after is the best time to join popular servers. That's how I got on Diabolos with my three other buddies. Try that!

Welcome back Usuyami. Try to stay here for a bit this time lol. That is if the siren call of FF XIV will let you.
Thanks bill. There are plenty of games I can't wait to play but probably won't get around to for several more months (at least) until I'm completely done with FFXIV. Perfect timing really, as the AAA games for PS4 will probably start coming out in half a year.

That thing seems fake on so many levels. No icons, old logo, the s added to Game, two slots for a cross-buy title. Hell, it doesn't even look like they bothered to make the box sizes line up.
now that i look at it again the text looks shopped and sony generally doesn't edit out the ESRB rating or w/e out of box art, they just have the box art that doesn't have it on there. calling fake

Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide

Free to attend, but space is limited. Register here: http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

Attendees will go home with a commemorative PlayStation collectible and a surprise gift!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-9Ncf5cApw
surprise gift? smells like a 7 day ps+ code or a lightbar cover

now that i look at it again the text looks shopped and sony generally doesn't edit out the ESRB rating or w/e out of box art, they just have the box art that doesn't have it on there. calling fake
Coming Soon Nba 2k14 Ps3.

Scroll DOWN and click MORE.

http://us.playstation.com/playstation-plus/

--------------------------------------------------------

Master Reboot (PS3) $7.64 +

$2.55

1.rams (host)

2.rpg

----

$1.27

1.prof

Bump

Myself, Extra80, Boosted, Amir, Hyevltg3, Rpg, Tiger, and a few others (who escape me at the moment) tend to sell on a regular basis. I will PM these members and ask whether they wish to be one of the posts on the opening page of the new thread. The idea would be that they could edit their post on the first page to reflect their current offerings. It would NOT replace their usual postings - it would be there to aid in advertising their offerings.

If you sell on a regular basis and wish to post on the opening page, AND I didn't mention you above, PM me.

Update: I have PM'd the above members and Lemstar, Starshadow, Apollyon, Kuhliide and ProfessorStotch

I have finished organizing the info for the new thread. Any minor updates that need to be made will be done after I post it. Once all interested sellers have informed me of their decision, I'll be ready to open the new thread. I'll likely due it on or near the weekend, when it's not as active, so as to minimize any disruption.

Anybody have Wolfenstein and/or Watch dogs phantoms? (PS3)
Want:

Watch Dogs PS3 Resell
• Watch dogs
If the last guy checks out, you first two only need one resell.

If you're going to quote this post, please edit it accordingly.

Just beat Child of Light - 100%.

Must say - super fun game, but too easy.  Like, really really easy.

Never used an item.  never healed a person once.  Never even bothered having to get good Stones on my equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back