CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
40? guess I missed the sale.. it'll be a while till ff14 sale again.. thanks guys

enjoying ac4 so far.. took down all forts but two..I'm at sequence 3 so far..

Anyone want create or join group for FIFA 14 PS4

I will be fantom

PS4 resell 35$

PS4 Banx  25$

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough interest in AC4 to create another season pass group? I'd pay a larger portion for the PS4 slot.

PS4 resell $10
Synnarc

PS3 resell 1 $5

PS3 resell 2 $5

Hayo everyone!

Today I am selling a timeshare of my main account! The duration is of 1 month(30 days) :D

PM me for a FULL LIST of the games on my main :)

Some games I have are -> Call of Duty Ghosts(PS3); Metro Last Light; BioShock; for the rest(around 30 games or so) just PM me :p

The price can be discussed trough PM :)

Mafia 2 PS3 15,24$ Digital code on amazon.com and Borderlands PS3 18.15$ Digital code on amazon.com if people are interested.
Batman Arkham Origins + Season Pass - $59.98

Bioshock - $9.99

Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

Borderlands - $13.99

Borderlands Ultimate Edition - $24.22

Borderlands 2 - $18.15

Call of Duty Ghosts - $49.99

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires - $9.99

Grand Theft Auto 5 - $39.99

Last of Us + Season Pass - $54.98

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $39.99

Mafia II - $15.24

NBA 2K13 - $19.72

NBA 2K14 - $39.99

Payday 2 - $29.98

Puppeteer - $27.99

Saints Row IV - $29.99

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $19.96

Terraria - $7.49

The Bureau XCOM Declassified - $24.99

WWE 2K14 - $39.99

Is anyone timesharing Saints Row IV + Season Pass? I'm willing to pay $4 for just a day to clean-up DLC trophies.

Looking for AC4 Season Pass PS4 and One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 resell and Saints Row IV with dlc timeshare (platinumed the game through a rental.)
Selling Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen resell and Resident Evil Chronicles HD resell. Pm me offers!

Battlefield 4 Premium

$25 PS4

1. sgand host

$10 PS3

1. Apollyon

Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Dec 17

PS3

$3.33

1. sgand host

$1.67

2. snakey

PS4 Ghosts + Season Pass resell $35
BF4 Premium PS3, is it a resell? I want to be able to get the maps not just the benefits of premium. Currently already have the benefits of premium and I plan on selling it as Soon as GamerDad08 lets me download BF4 DLC (I have been trying to get hold of him for 2 weeks now)

There's a cheat/glitch in the game that gets you 20 mill. Read about it on ign, should get you a sweet ride in game.
Doesnt work with digital unless you delete the whole game and reinstall it. There is another glitch though, not even close to 20 mill in the time it takes to update though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NWmOSm_M_M

30k in the IB race, 40k in IA races and 130k in S Class all take 1 to 2 mins to do

BF4 Premium PS3, is it a resell? I want to be able to get the maps not just the benefits of premium. Currently already have the benefits of premium and I plan on selling it as Soon as GamerDad08 lets me download BF4 DLC (I have been trying to get hold of him for 2 weeks now)
Yep, resell. You get all the good stuff.

Nah, want to go about it legit.

I glitched like 20 mil in GTAO and it pretty much made me bored of the game sooner than I hoped.
That's admirable, I heard that earning money would be difficult if I'm not mistaken.

The need for speed that came out before the currently released one, was it good? I liked the PS2 burnout games but didn't really like paradise.

What does a resell and a phantom of Terraria go for?
Batman Arkham Origins + Season Pass - $59.98

Bioshock - $9.99

Bioshock Infinite - $19.99

Borderlands - $13.99

Borderlands Ultimate Edition - $24.22

Borderlands 2 - $18.15

Call of Duty Ghosts - $49.99

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires - $9.99

Grand Theft Auto 5 - $39.99

Last of Us + Season Pass - $54.98

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - $39.99

Mafia II - $15.24

NBA 2K13 - $19.72

NBA 2K14 - $39.99

Payday 2 - $29.98

Puppeteer - $27.99

Saints Row IV - $29.99

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $19.96

Terraria - $7.49

The Bureau XCOM Declassified - $24.99

WWE 2K14 - $39.99
@Chrillwis, if you plan to buy it, it's at half price on Amazon.

Selling my main account timeshare for 2 months!  Price -> 10€

Call of Duty®: Ghosts

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Remember Me
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Far Cry® 3
Spec Ops: The Line
MAFIA II
The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Need for Speed™ Most Wanted
PAYDAY™ The Heist
Saints Row: The Third
Battlefield 3™
Crash Bandicoot®
LittleBigPlanet™ Karting
XCOM®: Enemy Unknown
HD Classics ICO™ and Shadow of the Colossus™
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception™
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Demon's Souls™
Metro: Last Light
MALICIOUS™
Catherine
Hitman: Absolution
BioShock
Okami HD
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
The Cave
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Mass Effect 3
Dead or Alive® 5
God of War® HD
The Sly Trilogy
Quantum Conundrum™
F1 RACE STARS™
Sleeping Dogs
Guardians of the Middle Age
LIMBO
Hydrophobia Prophecy
inFAMOUS™ 2
BioShock 2
Mortal Kombat
Vanquish
Ratchet & Clank: All For One
LittleBigPlanet™ 2
MotorStorm® Apocalypse

That's admirable, I heard that earning money would be difficult if I'm not mistaken.

The need for speed that came out before the currently released one, was it good? I liked the PS2 burnout games but didn't really like paradise.
Well, if you mean Most Wanted, yes it's good, the only thing that I didn't like was that you have to FIND the cars instead of buying them and the way you get upgrades for your cars. At first I thought that finding the cars would be great but after a while I felt like it would be much more fun to buy them, the gameplay is sweet though :)

@Chrillwis, if you plan to buy it, it's at half price on Amazon.
Thanks for telling me, I've got a great offer from Pancakes though so I'll take his resell instead. No money for you Amazon haha! (Don't get me wrong, I like Amazon lol)

One question guys, wasn't Crysis 3 any popular? Or does lots of you have it but think it's so good that you don't want to sell your share, haha? Haven't seen anyone who's got a share of that so I'm thinking of picking it up now for christmas when I've got a little more money. It's like $39 here in Sweden for a retail version :p

And is Metro: LL good? Haven't played through the first one that I've got for PC yet.

Are there any GOOD horror games on the Ps3? I've got/played all the Dead Space games and I can't really think of any other horror games that's supposed to be good :(

Siren: Blood Curse is pretty scary in terms of atmosphere and setting. The gameplay isn't fantastic.
Yeah I've checked that out, I thought about getting it now when the "Horror sale" was but I didn't. It seemed good but I've heard some mixed feelings about the gameplay. My brother got a Siren game for Ps2 a few years ago, but he was so scared that I had to play it instead. The game was okay, quite scary sometimes but nothing that I would shit my pants from when playing.

When I was young I didn't dare to touch a horror game, but now, I don't dare to touch them because most of them are shit. There's like a couple of games that I couldn't finish and that's Condemned Criminal Origins, that was scary and it had shitty controls, but it was good. Then...the second one came -_-
The second one is Fatal Frame, man, THAT was good stuff right thar!

AC4 Freedom Cry dlc(out next week!)

ps4 resell-1.snakey

-----

ps4 phant-1. snakey

ps3 resell-

---------

ps3 phants

dlc is 10 dolla

Are there any GOOD horror games on the Ps3? I've got/played all the Dead Space games and I can't really think of any other horror games that's supposed to be good :(
Sillent Hill Homecoming and Downpour are pretty decent. Not really that scary but they have good stories and atmosphere.

Sillent Hill Homecoming and Downpour are pretty decent. Not really that scary but they have good stories and atmosphere.
The old Silent Hill games were quite good, except the Room or whatever the title was. Which of the two you mentioned are the most recent one, and which is the best? Are they on Ps Store? My ex girlfriend were going to buy one of them for me(don't remember which) so she could watch me play it, but she didn't, she didn't dare to watch it she said :p

Yeah I've checked that out, I thought about getting it now when the "Horror sale" was but I didn't. It seemed good but I've heard some mixed feelings about the gameplay. My brother got a Siren game for Ps2 a few years ago, but he was so scared that I had to play it instead. The game was okay, quite scary sometimes but nothing that I would shit my pants from when playing.

When I was young I didn't dare to touch a horror game, but now, I don't dare to touch them because most of them are shit. There's like a couple of games that I couldn't finish and that's Condemned Criminal Origins, that was scary and it had shitty controls, but it was good. Then...the second one came -_-
The second one is Fatal Frame, man, THAT was good stuff right thar!
I played fatal frame when I was young.. I nearly shit my pants just playing through it

I wouldn't dare touch that game again now, I can barely finish DS2 without having to wipe some poop out of my butt hole

there are no great horror games on ps3. go on steam and check out Outlast and Amnesia Machine for Pigs. 

only scariest game this generation is Bioshock(first one) and maybe Dead Space 1. thats it!

Do not bother with those shitty Silent Hill games!!

I played fatal frame when I was young.. I nearly shit my pants just playing through it

I wouldn't dare touch that game again now, I can barely finish DS2 without having to wipe some poop out of my butt hole
Yeah, same here, and that's why it's so good. I think I would dare to play it now though, but that game would probably send some real shivers down my spine. I feel kinda stupid that I didn't jump on that Fatal Frame group some weeks ago. DS2 ain't that scary though, the first one made me scream in the middle of the night once though, but that's because I was really drunk and tired.

there are no great horror games on ps3. go on steam and check out Outlast and Amnesia Machine for Pigs.

only scariest game this generation is Bioshock(first one) and maybe Dead Space 1. thats it!

Do not bother with those shitty Silent Hill games!!

I've seen Markiplier play Outlast unfortunately, and Amnesia A Machine for Pigs wasn't scary, I played it and got quite bored, but the story was good at least.

Yeah, the first Bioshock was good and a bit scary, but that was just in the beginning of the game, and DS1 was a nice horror game when it first came out, but they ruined the suspense and the horror in the later games.

The Silent Hill games ain't any good? They looked decent, just not like the old SH games.

Yeah, same here, and that's why it's so good. I think I would dare to play it now though, but that game would probably send some real shivers down my spine. I feel kinda stupid that I didn't jump on that Fatal Frame group some weeks ago. DS2 ain't that scary though, the first one made me scream in the middle of the night once though, but that's because I was really drunk and tired.
Yeah I have no idea how I finished DS1.

I thought about joining that Fatal Frame group too.. but I'd be too scared to start the game up, let alone play the damn thing

I've seen Markiplier play Outlast unfortunately, and Amnesia A Machine for Pigs wasn't scary, I played it and got quite bored, but the story was good at least.

Yeah, the first Bioshock was good and a bit scary, but that was just in the beginning of the game, and DS1 was a nice horror game when it first came out, but they ruined the suspense and the horror in the later games.

The Silent Hill games ain't any good? They looked decent, just not like the old SH games.
Nope, not at all! I beat them both.

Yeah I have no idea how I finished DS1.

I thought about joining that Fatal Frame group too.. but I'd be too scared to start the game up, let alone play the damn thing
I don't think that I ever finished DS1, but that's because I rented it for free from the library, only had a week to finish it.

Haha, I just thought, "no trophies :'(", just why did I do that? I'm not even a trophy hunter! I hope that I'll be able to get them sometime, I don't think they're available here in Sweden.

Nope, not at all! I beat them both.
Damn, that's sad, but I guess that I expected that they would be bad.

Aabs Animals ps3

trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

75409.png
-Play for 315 Seconds (get all trophies lol)

Two games made me question being a trophy hunter. Dead Space 1 because I had to beat the game on hard difficulty which was ridiculously stressful. Having surround sound and playing alone at night sure as hell didn't help either. Halfway through the run, I considered giving up. Games are suppose to be fun!

The second game would be X-Blades. Easily the shittiest game I ever played and platinumed. Can't believe it got a sequel.

I have fond memories of playing Fatal Frame on PS2 in high school. Friday night, a group of us went to a buddy's house and turned off all the lights and just took turns playing Fatal Frame. Let me tell you, playing horror games with girls makes your balls swell to triple size. Nothing makes you braver than having a girl clench onto you and hide behind your shoulder. ;)

One question guys, wasn't Crysis 3 any popular? Or does lots of you have it but think it's so good that you don't want to sell your share, haha? Haven't seen anyone who's got a share of that so I'm thinking of picking it up now for christmas when I've got a little more money. It's like $39 here in Sweden for a retail version :p
It wasn't that popular here, I feel like there was one group, maybe two for it. I was in one of those. I platinumed the game, but didn't think it was that great. The bow and arrow combat was pretty cool. Not a bad game by any means, but definitely not one that people would be hoarding their shares of.

Two games made me question being a trophy hunter. Dead Space 1 because I had to beat the game on hard difficulty which was ridiculously stressful. Having surround sound and playing alone at night sure as hell didn't help either. Halfway through the run, I considered giving up. Games are suppose to be fun!

The second game would be X-Blades. Easily the shittiest game I ever played and platinumed. Can't believe it got a sequel.

I have fond memories of playing Fatal Frame on PS2 in high school. Friday night, a group of us went to a buddy's house and turned off all the lights and just took turns playing Fatal Frame. Let me tell you, playing horror games with girls makes your balls swell to triple size. Nothing makes you braver than having a girl clench onto you and hide behind your shoulder. ;)
Hard and impossible were pretty easy on NG+.

It wasn't that popular here, I feel like there was one group, maybe two for it. I was in one of those. I platinumed the game, but didn't think it was that great. The bow and arrow combat was pretty cool. Not a bad game by any means, but definitely not one that people would be hoarding their shares of.
Well, I've played the first two, so I guess I'll buy it this christmas. The first one wasn't that good, just played it for the graphics, and the second was pretty nice. I like the stealth in the games, and the story is okay. What makes the third look awesome to me is the bow and the environments. But if it's an okay game I'll probably buy it to play SP with my friend.

I think I've played a demo for X-Blades and that game was sooo bad, and I don't think it got better later in the game. I've also got it on Steam in some weird way, I don't think that I'll ever play it again.

Yeah, playing horror games and watching horror movies with girls are the tits! When I'm going to the cinema with a date horror movies are the first choice of genre, girls love horror movies, at least all my exes, dates and friends that are girls (lol) does. However, I wouldn't play Fatal Frame with a girlfriend or date, that shit is mine, MY scares...aaand I don't want the girl to hear me scream like a little girl 8-[

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back