CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
EW41275.png
:whee:   :pray:  :whee: I hope this is real.. I've waited so long

Looking for Assassins Creed IV resell :)

Timeshares for Sale:

FIFA 14 -> 2$/week 

There'll be more in the near future ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Castle of Illusion + Ducktales + Epic Mickey - $20.94(Plus discounted, i have a trial code to use)

Resell - $6.98
1.Boosted(host)
2.jsdgame
Phantom - $3.49
3.mark77(can't host)

I think i saw @sgand taking the spot, but idk maybe he gave up on last second...anyways, just one phantom to go!

---------

Yeah, i saw the difficult forum for Epic Mickey game. At least seem more annoying than challenging at all. And i have my brother who loves to do these 'collectables trophies' that i hate, so i'm cool with that lol
How big is Epic Mickey? I'm interested if it is less than 9 GB.

PS Plus: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Free for Members

PS Plus Price

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse $3.75
DUCKTALES REMASTERED $7.19
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $10.00
Proteus $5.94
Proteus Vita $5.94
Dragon Fantasy Book I & II (bundle) $8.39
Dragon Fantasy I $2.50
Dragon Fantasy I Vita $2.50
Dragon Fantasy II $7.34
Dragaon Frantasy II Vita $7.34
Hotline Miami $1.49
Hotline Miami Vita $1.49
DIABLO III $35.19

Last Chance (Leaving on 12/31)SOUL SACRIFICE (PS Vita)
Balls. I bought Book 2 on launch because I loved the hell out of the first one. Haven't even playe a minute of it.

I have a copy of TLOU on disc that came with my PS3. I sort of want to play it, but I always have to get 100% cause... i dont know why.

Anyway. If anyone has a resell slot of the season pass I would be interested...not sure how much they go for. Wouldnt want a phantom though because of future DLCs

Send a PM.

Oh and anyone with bulletstorm DLC....haha.
You might only need the SP DLC for trophies. The first DLC pack didn't add any, but I'm just hoping they pull an Uncharted 3 and release a shitload of MP trophies for it later since the base game's MP trophies weren't enough.

I have a realy stupid question, haha. If i want to buy a game for my kid, and i know that he will play it for a long time. What is better to buy , phantom or ressel ? 

You might only need the SP DLC for trophies. The first DLC pack didn't add any, but I'm just hoping they pull an Uncharted 3 and release a shitload of MP trophies for it later since the base game's MP trophies weren't enough.
To hell with 99% of the MP trophies out there.

I have a realy stupid question, haha. If i want to buy a game for my kid, and i know that he will play it for a long time. What is better to buy , phantom or ressel ?
phantom have to keep on the console forever or you lose it

resell you can remove + redownload as many times as you want + sell when you're done

resell is more expensive. if your kid knows not to delete it you should just get a phantom since it's cheaper

For Sale:

Ratchet & Clank Trilogy , Quizball Goal!, Marvel Pinball + Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD (all in one account) resellable - $5 paypal or trade

phantom have to keep on the console forever or you lose it

resell you can remove + redownload as many times as you want + sell when you're done

resell is more expensive. if your kid knows not to delete it you should just get a phantom since it's cheaper
Thanks for explanation. Haha, kid knows that he cant delete anything from my ps3, so he wont do that. So theres no difference if talking about time how long you can keep the game, thats good.

Your insane. Those Uncharted 3 online trophies were a massive pain... it took me like 2 years to get ONE treasure. lol

Resell - $6.98
1.Boosted(host)
2.jsdgame
Phantom - $3.49
3.mark77(can't host)
4. GordonGecko

i would love to join if only one feedback in the excel is not a problem (saints row 4 resell)
Sorry, but i gave preference for @cobolatrix in this spot, he's a regular here. Thanks!

---------------

I'm selling Borderlands 2 resell(CHEEEAP). I would love a trade, if you have any game to offer PM me, thanks!

Btw wouldn't it be fun to make a poll to see how many from this thread care about trophies when playing a game. Think that majority are hunting trophies when playing or I'm I wrong?

Friend asked if i can get Ac4 for him. So i'm  looking for Ac:black flag phantom, or ressel. He's ps3 stays with me for about 10 more hours, so please pm me with offer. 

Btw wouldn't it be fun to make a poll to see how many from this thread care about trophies when playing a game. Think that majority are hunting trophies when playing or I'm I wrong?
Haha, time ago i didnt care about trophys but now, now i'm kinda addicted to them. But that doesnt meen that i will play bunch of games that i dont like only to get the throphys. Gameplay and storry thats the thing, but trophys is like a bonus.

you guys asking for phantoms of new games: keep in mind you can only create phantoms once every 6 months and 99% of groups for new games have phantoms made the day the group completes

meaning in order to get a phantom you would most likely need to join an existing group that needs a phantom/create a new group

You can usually just tell if they have their trophy card in their name and they have a few plats.

I'd say at least 80% are some form of trophy hunters or at least care about trophies. I pooled in people like snakey and kulide too.

harcore hunters would be hard to tell. There are a few people on here that surprised me as trophy hunters such as bigwig.

wat up does!  yo dont even bother with Epic Mickey 2, its turrible!

i got two 20 psn codes, take em both for 38!

I'll be buyin stuff on the steam sale, see ya later guyz! :D

GTA 5($40 Amazon psn code)
Resell($13.33)
1.iwarboY
2.iwarboY
Phantom($6.67)
1.Teh Reaper

Add yourself if interested please have feedback!

1 more slot open!

Your insane. Those Uncharted 3 online trophies were a massive pain... it took me like 2 years to get ONE treasure. lol
TLOU is a million times better than U3 in terms of multiplayer though

In the end, trophies are there to add replay value. I can get why you'd complain that they're ridiculous and took too long, but Uncharted's were there to give people something to work towards. IMO DLC is just extra credit, platinum is what really matters. If DLC is too expensive or would take too long to complete I just avoid it. Not like anyone but me is going to care about my trophy card in the end anyway.

Plus, if you just wait until the mp trophies are out, you might save time. If they have one like "win 50 matches of survivors" then you could pair that up with the firefly/hunter journey trophies that take 80+ matches each and are required for the plat.

TLOU is a million times better than U3 in terms of multiplayer though

In the end, trophies are there to add replay value. I can get why you'd complain that they're ridiculous and took too long, but Uncharted's were there to give people something to work towards. IMO DLC is just extra credit, platinum is what really matters. If DLC is too expensive or would take too long to complete I just avoid it. Not like anyone but me is going to care about my trophy card in the end anyway.

Plus, if you just wait until the mp trophies are out, you might save time. If they have one like "win 50 matches of survivors" then you could pair that up with the firefly/hunter journey trophies that take 80+ matches each and are required for the plat.
A game like U3 really bugs me though when I have the platinum, but because of the DLC my completion on the game is something like 51%. I can deal with an 80% or maybe even a 75%. But to me that 51% is a real slap in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back