CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sweet. :p So if you or I buy that code, would I be able to make the group for PS3+PS4? Kinda confused what the Super Fan Pack is really.
I read this at the end of the Product description so it looks like it's indeed PS3+PS4.

"Includes full digital download of NBA 2K14 game on PS3 and full digital download of NBA 2K14 game on PS4 • Up to 59 GB storage (9 GB on PlayStation3 and 50 GB on PlayStatoin4) required."

so for a $40 PS3+PS4 group, I'd take a PS3 resell if you guys decide to get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the clarification menewbe! :)

Seems like this group is a go then. I don't how to get prices for each slot and i also cannot host.

NBA 2K14 (PS3 + PS4) 40$

PS4 Resell:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom:

2. mythus

PS3 Resell

3. menewbe

PS3 Phantom

5. rams81

Seems like this group is a go then. I don't how to get prices for each slot and i also cannot host.

NBA 2K14 (PS3 + PS4) 40$

PS4 Resell:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom:

2. mythus

PS3 Resell

3. menewbe

4. KuHLiiDE

PS3 Phantom

5. rams81

I'll take that ps3 resell spot, unless someone had called dibz on it beforehand.

Also, is PSN really not getting and DLC benefits for Pre-Ordering LR:FFXIII compared to retail? :[

I do see it show 2 MB on pre-order screen so it be cool if it was some DLC

I'll take that ps3 resell spot, unless someone had called dibz on it beforehand.

Also, is PSN really not getting and DLC benefits for Pre-Ordering LR:FFXIII compared to retail? :[

I do see it show 2 MB on pre-order screen so it be cool if it was some DLC
You are good to go, the slot was free. :)

Also could someone be so nice and tell me the prices of the resells and phantoms, i have no idea how the price thing works with ps3+ps4 combo's.

Just a heads-up guys

Sony is sending out beta invites for Playstation Now. Hopefully you guys got in.

breakfuss's tears are delicious!

*Edit*

It may be a regional thing. Reported to be L.A. And D.C.

This dragon ball sucked imo. I played the demo and I didn't like it at all and believe me I am a big fan of DB. We really need a Dragon Ball game with a story mode not just some random matches without any cutscenes or a litle back story. Damn I miss the old Budokai and Budokai Tenkaitchi games.
Well it's mostly multiplayer focused especially in its mechanics. I mean cmon there is a healer role. Its actually pretty cool when you learn how to play but I agree the campaign does seem to suck while playing alone.

Hey guys, anyone having problem on deactivating through Qrio? I was up to reset the acc from my giveaway group and it says i can't deactivate bc i did it recently, but no til now i hadn't reseted the acc.

In other game forum i participate a user said was having the same issue. Idk if this is temporary, i hope so.

Hey guys, anyone having problem on deactivating through Qrio? I was up to reset the acc from my giveaway group and it says i can't deactivate bc i did it recently, but no til now i hadn't reseted the acc.

In other game forum i participate a user said was having the same issue. Idk if this is temporary, i hope so.
i just went to try to deactivate a share to test this and it still gives me the "are you sure you wanna do this" option, so i don't think it's a temp problem. who else was in the group?

That happened to me today when I hosted my DBZ group, it showed 3 PS3's when I was on Qrio. I fixed it my logging on my PS3 and manually deactivating my console even though I was not currently activated. I bought the game on my PS3 so maybe it glitched an extra activation or something, who knows.

i just went to try to deactivate a share to test this and it still gives me the "are you sure you wanna do this" option, so i don't think it's a temp problem. who else was in the group?
Yeah, w/ me appears "are you sure..." either, but when i choose yes, says i did it recently and i never had reseted this account.

The group is: @tokyo and albani(phantoms) and Boosted(resell); the other resell goes to library. I didn't contacted you guys bc i wanted to see 1st if anyone was having same problem here in the thread.

Like i said other people in another forum are relating this. One told he contacted Sony and solved the problem, but i want to wait before do that, even bc i never did that and i may need help.

Edit: @rams, my acc show 2 activations as usual, the problem is just when i try deactivate on site.

Yeah, w/ me appears "are you sure..." either, but when i choose yes, says i did it recently and i never had reseted this account.

The group is: @tokyo and albani(phantoms) and Boosted(resell); the other resell goes to library. I didn't contacted you guys bc i wanted to see 1st if anyone was having same problem here in the thread.

Like i said other people in another forum are relating this. One told he contacted Sony and solved the problem, but i want to wait before do that, even bc i never did that and i may need help.

Edit: @rams, my acc show 2 activations as usual, the problem is just when i try deactivate on site.
That is weird. maybe because today is Tuesday and PSN is updating?

Is there a way I can deactivate from my PS3?

Looking for a resell of Army of Two: Devil's Cartel for PS3, if you have one please PM me. Thanks!

EDIT: Got it from HyeVltg3, thanks!

RE-EDIT: I need another resell of this for my brother in-law. PM me f you have another. Thanks guys!

The problem with deactivating happened to me yesterday. 

I knew for sure I hadnt deactivated the account yet. I think it may have somehow had to do with pop up blockers, or my antivirus or something - I switched to a different browser and it let me deactivate.

I knew for sure I hadnt deactivated the account yet. I think it may have somehow had to do with pop up blockers, or my antivirus or something - I switched to a different browser and it let me deactivate.
sony had maintenance yesterday :shame:

@rams, my acc show 2 activations as usual, the problem is just when i try deactivate on site.
Yeah, it's the same problem I was having. Deactivating from the site. It gave me the same error as you but the method I told you fixed it for me and I was able to deactivate (both phantoms) on the site. Guess it's different for certain people.

Also could someone be so nice and tell me the prices of the resells and phantoms, i have no idea how the price thing works with ps3+ps4 combo's.
I'm not sure on the ps3+ps4 price breakdown so I just grabbed the prices from this post.

What do you all think?

PS4 resell ($11.50) / phantom ($7.50)

PS3 resell ($7.00) / phantom ($3.50)

NBA 2K14 (PS3 + PS4) 40$

PS4 Resell ($11.50):

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom ($7.50):

2. mythus

PS3 Resell ($7.00):

3. menewbe

4. KuHLiiDE

PS3 Phantom ($3.50):

5. rams81

I deactivated my adBlock and tried on Chrome/ IExplore without results. Well, i'll wait, probably is because of maintenance yesterday and the update today.

------------

@tokyo, if you deactivate on your PS3, the game won't work but don't worry, let's wait. In last case i may have to contact Sony. If this happens i'll need help from someone here.

Thanks for the clarification menewbe! :)

NBA 2K14 (PS3 + PS4) 40$

PS4 Resell:

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom:

2. mythus

PS3 Resell

3. menewbe

4. KuHLiiDE

PS3 Phantom

5. rams81

6. Trophy DLC
I'll fill this group if phantoms are $3.50.

I'm not sure on the ps3+ps4 price breakdown so I just grabbed the prices from this post.

What do you all think?

NBA 2K14 (PS3 + PS4) 40$

PS4 Resell ($11.50):

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom ($7.50):

2. mythus

PS3 Resell ($7.00):

3. menewbe

4. KuHLiiDE

PS3 Phantom ($3.50):

5. rams81

I'm pretty sure NBA 2k14 isn't up for upgrade on PS4

Okay.. This may be a "noob" question, but where are you guys getting these cheap Vita/PS3 codes from?

What do you all think?

NBA 2K14 (PS3 + PS4) 40$

PS4 Resell ($11.50):

1. EstonianBeast

PS4 Phantom ($7.50):

2. mythus

PS3 Resell ($7.00):

3. menewbe

4. KuHLiiDE

PS3 Phantom ($3.50):

5. rams81

Seems, like were going with these prices then :p

So, heres the games coming out in Feb, put me in for a phantom if im not already :D

Dustforce ps3 version(2/4) 

The Lego Movie Video Game(2/7)

Far Cry Classic(2/11)

Lightning Returns(2/11)

Rayman Legends(ps4) (2/18)

Castlevania: LOS 2(2/25)

Thief(ps4)(2/25)

So, heres the games coming out in Feb, put me in for a phantom if im not already :D

Far Cry Classic(2/11)

Lightning Returns(2/11)

Thief(ps4)(2/25)
Is Far Cry still EU only?

Hmmm, haven't been around this place in awhile. I guess a new baby does that to you. :D/

Any suggestions on what I should grab for my new ps3 (aka, another 15 slots.)?

Ugh, the UK was smart to put the season pass for Metro Last Light on sale at the same time they are making the game free for the IGC, but the season pass doesn't include Ranger Mode, which itself costs more than the season pass. Then again, the season pass costs 3 pounds for plus members. Since a minimum of 5 pounds must be added to an account when funding, you could just add the 2 pounds and get both for 7 pounds. Something to consider if you are interested in the DLC.

Ugh, the UK was smart to put the season pass for Metro Last Light on sale at the same time they are making the game free for the IGC, but the season pass doesn't include Ranger Mode, which itself costs more than the season pass. Then again, the season pass costs 3 pounds for plus members. Since a minimum of 5 pounds must be added to an account when funding, you could just add the 2 pounds and get both for 7 pounds. Something to consider if you are interested in the DLC.

For Sale:
Final Fantasy 13-2 Phantom - $1.67
Gran Turismo 6 Resell - $17/ Phantom - $9
Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2
Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6
Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8
[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $4

Available for rent:
Dishonored and all trophy DLC
All current DLC for BioShock Infinite
Vergil's Downfall
I was gonna get a trial code to play and plat metro last light for free but the amount of dlc trophies put me off, a plat with 60-70% completion.

Far Cry Classic(2/11)
Lightning Returns(2/11)
Thief(ps4)(2/25)
Does Far Cry comes with trophy support? I will be more than happy to play that game again if it has trophies and a plat.

So I hosted a DBZ group yesterday and when I go to the site to deactivate it has the option for me to click on but after I hit yes it tells me it already has been deactivated but both systems are still there hmmm.. Not trying to assume anything here yet but trying to see if anyone has had that issue before.

So I hosted a DBZ group yesterday and when I go to the site to deactivate it has the option for me to click on but after I hit yes it tells me it already has been deactivated but both systems are still there hmmm.. Not trying to assume anything here yet but trying to see if anyone has had that issue before.
Dude, Lightning Returns for $1.67? Lol, is you high? To answer your question though, it is 13-2.

Hey guys, anyone having problem on deactivating? I was up to reset the acc from my giveaway group and it says i can't deactivate bc i did it recently, but no til now i hadn't reseted the acc.

I was gonna get a trial code to play and plat metro last light for free but the amount of dlc trophies put me off, a plat with 60-70% completion.
Nonsense. I hear the game is good, so why deprive yourself for a completion rate? Try thinking that the game will eventually be on the US IGC. If it ever is, you can bet groups for the season pass will form.

Dude, Lightning Returns for $1.67? Lol, is you high? To answer your question though, it is 13-2.

Nonsense. I hear the game is good, so why deprive yourself for a completion rate? Try thinking that the game will eventually be on the US IGC. If it ever is, you can bet groups for the season pass will form.
lmao dude I have no idea how much a final fantasy game cost as I've never really played one :p I just noticed yesterday at GameStop that they recently stop the turn based as that is what I hated the most about the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back