CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I'm born and raised in L.A.

I just don't get it. Why is it called football?
Why is anything called anything? It gets a name and it sticks...this shit wasn't invented in our lifetime. Why do we drive in a parkway but park in a driveway? Why don't you blow your nose in a booger rag instead of Kleenex? Why don't we call toilet paper asspaper instead? It would make more sense but that's what these things have been called for generations. Accept it, it's just a name for identication purposes lol.

EDIT: Also I am curious if anyone bought a share of Carnivores HD and can sell a phantom soon, it will be 6 months since release soon and I'm interested in purchasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakengard 3 (3)

$20
1. kerouac
2. yanksfan
----------------
$10
3. zero kyori
SnowVixen

Saw this a couple pages back. Figured I'd add myself if it's still a thing.

For Sale:

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Final Fantasy 13-2 Phantom - $1.67

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $4

Available for rent:

All current DLC for BioShock Infinite

Vergil's Downfall

I can confirm that as of today it appears there is still a weird glitch with the deactivation link on Qrocity. As someone else had suggested, try deactivating the account from your PS3 and try the site again. If that doesnt work (didn't for me) I had to activate the account on my console (got an error but qrocity showed 3 activations) and then deactivate it again. I was then able to deactivate all successfully. Just thought I'd give the hosts of new groups a heads up so you don't have a small baby chimpanzee like I did at first lol
Thank you so much for posting this! :bow: I freaking out a bit at work when the site only deactivated the ps4 slot on my ps3+4 group. Thought I was going to have to buy the game again to make good for the other resells. I just did your method of trying to activate my ps3, got the error, then deactivated my ps3, and finally the site let me deactivate the 2 phantoms' ps3's :D

Thank you so much for posting this! :bow: I freaking out a bit at work when the site only deactivated the ps4 slot on my ps3+4 group. Thought I was going to have to buy the game again to make good for the other resells. I just did your method of trying to activate my ps3, got the error, then deactivated my ps3, and finally the site let me deactivate the 2 phantoms' ps3's :D
Was telling people about this fix for the past couple of days and it kinda got overlooked lol. Glad it worked for you two though!

Was telling people about this fix for the past couple of days and it kinda got overlooked lol. Glad it worked for you two though!
oh yea I remember reading your post..just found dro's post first when back tracking through the pages

also you were in the group [nba2k14] that this happen to lol

Lol I gave credit to whoever it was who had brought the original resolution to the table. the only difference is, just deactivating the account did not work for me as you had suggested. I had to actually activate it on my ps3 and then deactivate. Still you provided the framework for the resolution and to that a hat tip sir :)

Yeah, I remember manually activating my PS3 and getting an error while trying to see what the hell was going on but had no idea it actually glitched a third activation lol. I guess I know now!

Lol I gave credit to whoever it was who had brought the original resolution to the table. the only difference is, just deactivating the account did not work for me as you had suggested. I had to actually activate it on my ps3 and then deactivate. Still you provided the framework for the resolution and to that a hat tip sir :)
Yeah, I remember manually activating my PS3 and getting an error while trying to see what the hell was going on but had no idea it actually glitched a third activation lol. I guess we all know now!

Anyone interested in a group for Master Reboot, I'd take a resell? I would need a EU funder as I think it is an EU only release.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/01/31/master-reboot-brings-haunting-sci-fi-horror-to-ps3-next-month/
has a platinum, 8 Gold, 7 Silver, 5 Bronze

76986.png
http://www.exophase.com/game/master-reboot-ps3/trophies/

I have no idea what this is but it looks cool, I'll take the other resell.
Something about people uploading their memories, digital nightmare, etc. Not really sure but watched a bit of pc gameplay and it looks really cool.

Master Reboot

R

1. Pancakes

2. bigwig

P

Yeah, I remember manually activating my PS3 and getting an error while trying to see what the hell was going on but had no idea it actually glitched a third activation lol. I guess we all know now!
Yeah, i was worried w/ my account then you told me to do the procedure you did, but man i thought so non sense lol I had already 2(not 3 like you) ativactions(phantoms) and didn't make sense i activate and deactivate again in my PS3. But i did and worked! You are a savior, thanks a lot for posting about it, and to drolan either for adding some new details.

jlazenby1 is a previously banned user/scammer, he defrauded my friend out of a $60 deposit and two re-sells.
Everyone listen to this guy; he's definitely not a noob. He's the granddaddy of gamesharing. jlazenby1 is a longstanding member of this community but if longnight92 says he's a scammer, it must be true.

jlazenby1 is a previously banned user/scammer, he defrauded my friend out of a $60 deposit and two re-sells.
Wait now, hold on people. There maybe more to this story. Noob, please explain yourself. Or if this is just a random posting crap again.. I'll delete my post immediately

Ouuu some Shares-Drama!!!

Dooo "Share" dem deeets!!!

Seriously take it up in PMs

this thread is about serious bizznaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back