CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure anyone still plays GTA5 but free's free lol:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52186/Coming-this-Friday-The-GTA-Online-Valentine-s-Day-Massacr

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good. We will also have more information soon for other forthcoming GTA Online content updates including the Dangerous Business Pack, Online Heists, an expansion to the Creator tool and lots more.

Last edited by a moderator:
granted some of those people pretend depreciation doesn't exist
Two examples:

1. End of November/early December, someone was selling a resell of Diablo, which came out in September. Since I wanted it the game, I PMd for a price, and was told $20. I didn't respond, because I was a little shocked, and the next day was told the lowest they could do was $18. For a three month old game. A couple weeks later, Diablo was a flash sale and I got a phantom for a lot cheaper than $18.

2. Same thing happened with Madden 25. The game was $40 on Amazon and someone was still asking full price when I PMd for a resell. I ended up getting in on a group and got a resell for like $13.

I honestly feel like shares depreciate faster than disc based games. I know I'm definitely not in the majority on that opinion, and it's fine. Each person has their own pricing philosophy. But at the end of the day, I'm still in the mindset of wanting to pass things on to other people for as cheap as I can. I'd like to get some money back, but I'm not here to make money, I'm here to play games for cheap.

Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Anarchy Reigns - 4 $
Tales of Graces F (Knight Edition) - 6 $
Game of Thrones - 2 ·$
Warhammer 40000: Kill Team, Red Johnson: One Against All, Demolition Inc - 4 $
Magic 2014 + DLC - 2 $

PS4 Phantoms
Knack - 15 $
Trine 2 - 7 $
AC4 - 8 $

Selling/Trading (PM Game shares):

- Borderlands 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition
- Dragon's Crown
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package

- PS3 Move Games Collection
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

there kind of is.. You go in for a rental and you get a picture of the game in the case.
Are people really dumb enough to even try that? All they have to do is look up the CC# of the last person that rented that specific game and charge them for it. I can't imagine something like that really happens that often.

Are people really dumb enough to even try that? All they have to do is look up the CC# of the last person that rented that specific game and charge them for it. I can't imagine something like that really happens that often.
That opens up other loop hole. The person who is renting it now can claim that there was no game on the case, only a picture, getting the game for free and making the other guy who was legit to pay for it...

Not to mention that people have figured out they can use prepay visa cards and steal the games. My local Redbox machines are all empty and have been for months. Same couple of guys on Craigslist are constantly selling all of the new games with no cases for like $25.

I haven't bought a resell since black ops II and I'm not sure how it worked. if i bought a resell when and how can I resell myresell when I'm done or if i even can?

I haven't bought a resell since black ops II and I'm not sure how it worked. if i bought a resell when and how can I resell myresell when I'm done or if i even can?
You just deactivate the associated account on your PS3 and you can resell it whenever you want.

I honestly feel like shares depreciate faster than disc based games. I know I'm definitely not in the majority on that opinion, and it's fine. Each person has their own pricing philosophy. But at the end of the day, I'm still in the mindset of wanting to pass things on to other people for as cheap as I can. I'd like to get some money back, but I'm not here to make money, I'm here to play games for cheap.
fuck I wish I knew this before I paid you $5 for that 6 months old Terraria share. I knew it would be much cheaper but I had friends playing it at the time and nobody else was selling it. I'd have lowballed yer ass! :p

Two examples:

1. End of November/early December, someone was selling a resell of Diablo, which came out in September. Since I wanted it the game, I PMd for a price, and was told $20. I didn't respond, because I was a little shocked, and the next day was told the lowest they could do was $18. For a three month old game. A couple weeks later, Diablo was a flash sale and I got a phantom for a lot cheaper than $18.

2. Same thing happened with Madden 25. The game was $40 on Amazon and someone was still asking full price when I PMd for a resell. I ended up getting in on a group and got a resell for like $13.

I have a share of Gran Turismo 6 which was released on my birthday *Dec. 6* that I got for $17. Now I can't even find a buyer for $13!

In any case, selling a $20 psn card for $18

I have a share of Gran Turismo 6 which was released on my birthday *Dec. 6* that I got for $17. Now I can't even find a buyer for $13!

Who's the name of your favorite Uncle?
What was the name of your childhood friend?

Who has a resell or phanty of TLOU resell?
Edit: Will start new account if interest arises.
You can get the game for $25, the game and Left Behind for $40, or the game and the season pass for $45.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Us-PS3-Digital-Code/dp/B00GGUVI5Y/ref=sr_1_16_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1392352023&sr=1-16

You would use a $25 game credit that can be obtained for $20, either from heatison777, or, if he is unavailable, I could give you mine.

*I don't have an interest in a spot, just pointing it out.

You can get the game for $25, the game and Left Behind for $40, or the game and the season pass for $45.

http://www.amazon.com/Last-Us-PS3-Digital-Code/dp/B00GGUVI5Y/ref=sr_1_16_title_0?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1392352023&sr=1-16

You would use a $25 game credit that can be obtained for $20, either from heatison777, or, if he is unavailable, I could give you mine.

*I don't have an interest in a spot, just pointing it out.
Sorry, should have said I just wanted the DLC.

People were commenting on my displeasure with gamesharing, I was contributing my reasons. Piss off if you don't like it.
lol, dude was making a joke. Your birth date, like the info he jokingly requested, is personal info you shouldn't disclose publicly, lest you want to open yourself up to unnecessary risks.

For Sale:

[PS3] Injustice Ultimate Phantom - $4

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Final Fantasy 13-2 Phantom - $1.67

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Resident Evil Revelations Phantom - $6

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $8

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

Vergil's Downfall

That is a $4 hit. If anyone could sell a disc of GT6 for more than $56, I would be surprised.

Even if you sold the share for $5, you would be taking a $12 hit. If you bought the disc, you would be hard pressed to sell it for more than $48 used even right away, let alone a few months after it came out.

Everyone has their own preferences and can do anything they like. I just wouldn't choose retail over gamesharing because of resellability and use the depreciation of shares to justify it. You might be taking a bigger hit on the percentage of money invested, but it still should be less net dollars lost. And that's the number that matters.

FPSMaster and TheeHybrid same person and he nothing to give I buy him BF4 PS3 and Fifa 14 PS4 and send money to pypall 25.00$

i have a resell for 1 and phantom for other id sell both for 25$
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 04:07 AM
okey you have fifa 14 for PS4 and BF 4 for PS3 if yes give me your pypall
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 04:51 AM
my paypal is [email protected]
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 04:55 AM
and id think 30$ is reasonable so just send 30$ and youll get both
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:12 AM
you said 25$ okey then 25$
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:21 AM
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:22 AM
and tell me what phantom and what resell
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:29 AM
fifa 14 ps4 and BF4 PS3
FPSMaster
fifa phantom and battlefield resell
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:33 AM
Yes sir
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:39 AM
okey then I send money
bogydogy
Danco Kurm, you have sent $25.00 USD to Micah Housley
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 09:06 AM
pleas send account 

Has anyone got the phantom deactivation to work on Qriocity yet? If it doesn't work by today I guess I'll be calling in and trying to have a Sony rep manually do it for me.

i have a resell for 1 and phantom for other id sell both for 25$
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 04:07 AM
okey you have fifa 14 for PS4 and BF 4 for PS3 if yes give me your pypall
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 04:51 AM
my paypal is [email protected]
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 04:55 AM
and id think 30$ is reasonable so just send 30$ and youll get both
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:12 AM
you said 25$ okey then 25$
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:21 AM
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:22 AM
and tell me what phantom and what resell
bogydogy
fifa 14 ps4 and BF4 PS3
FPSMaster
fifa phantom and battlefield resell
FPSMaster
Sent 10 February 2014 - 05:33 AM
Yes sir
bogydogy
okey then I send money
bogydogy
Danco Kurm, you have sent $25.00 USD to Micah Housley
bogydogy
Sent 10 February 2014 - 09:06 AM
pleas send account
Wait.. Slow down. What's going on? From what I can extract from that jumbled mess.. Is that you paid someone(with no feedback and never seen before) for a share of a game and they POSSIBLY ripped you off? Or is it the other way around or something else?

Wait.. Slow down. What's going on? From what I can extract from that jumbled mess.. Is that you paid someone(with no feedback and never seen before) for a share of a game and they POSSIBLY ripped you off? Or is it the other way around or something else?
Much confusion. But I think he got scammed from someone with no feed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back