CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode 2 is finally here. Need a timeshare
looking for timeshare of Ep 2 of Walking dead as well.
Need a Timeshare of the new Walking Dead Episode. Willing to pay 1 buck for a day. PM me!
Like others,looking for TWD episode 2 phantom or timeshare

Didn't have time to individually P.M you guys, but I had a list going on from a couple days ago that no one else picked up with. I added you guys in order form this thread. Prav and I should be done by evening? Were downloading em right now. Feel free to remove yourself if you already finished/don't have time to wait.

Anyone wanna pop in the same thing I did with the Wolf Among Us Episode last time? Timeshare an episode for $0.50? It will be the season pass, but you're still required to have previous episodes downloaded.

List: (feel free to add yourself)

1. KuHLiiDE Done

2. Pravado Done

3. TooMuchCoolness - Done

4. Dormin

5. Hestar - Done

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling 
(PS3 phantoms)
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Family Game Night, Greg Hasting Paintball 2, Battle LA - 5 $
Time and Eternity - 3 $
Of Orcs and Men 3 - 3 $
Minecraft - 3 $
The LEGO Movie Videogame - 8 $
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - 5 $
Ridge Racer Unbounded - 3 $
Top Spin 4 - 4 $
Thief - 10 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Gran Turismo 6 - 6.5 $
Remember Me - 4 $

Buy any phantom and get a free phantom slot of God Mode

Didn't have time to individually P.M you guys, but I had a list going on from a couple days ago that no one else picked up with. I added you guys in order form this thread. Prav and I should be done by evening? Were downloading em right now. Feel free to remove yourself if you already finished/don't have time to wait.
I already got a timeshare from another CAG so you can remove me from the list. I'll definitely be interested when you do this for the next episode of The Wolf Among Us though.

So, how's our South Park going cesart19, I'm getting impatient? ;)

Anyway, when were FEZ coming out? And what price would you people believe a resell would go for? Thinking on starting a group.

And does anyone think the Binding of Isaac Rebirth will come out for Ps3? Or is it just for Ps4 (when it comes to consoles)?
I miss that game, it's so damned good, I think I've played for 60 hours on pc.

I feel as if I need to make a PSA as this might come up in the future.

I hosted two groups the past few days and both times after the phantoms downloaded I got the "You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time." message on SEN when I tried to reset.

I had Sony reset the account the first time this happened. I was not aware of this issue and assumed the phantoms used up the slots.

The solution has been posted on here a few times and its very simple, but I never saw them so I feel like people should know about this in case it happens to them since its not the phantom's fault.

Steps to solve the "You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time" issue.

1. log into the account from a resell slot, or if he host is a phantom have one of the resells do this or use another account.

2. Attempt to activate the game, it will tell you that there are already 2 activations. On the SEN site it will now say 3 PS3 activatons.

3. Deactivate this 3rd activation from the PS3

After that the reset should work fine.

I have never encountered this so I was very surprised when it happened to me the first time, I assumed it was one of the phantoms, but it happened on the 2nd account I did this week so I thought something has to be up.

I need to ask to make sure, but if you encounter this error message on the SEN site that means that the phantoms DID NOT reset the account?
Noted, Thanks!

So, how's our South Park going cesart19, I'm getting impatient? ;)

Anyway, when were FEZ coming out? And what price would you people believe a resell would go for? Thinking on starting a group.

And does anyone think the Binding of Isaac Rebirth will come out for Ps3? Or is it just for Ps4 (when it comes to consoles)?
I miss that game, it's so damned good, I think I've played for 60 hours on pc.
South park:The Stick of Truth

Resell($20)
1- TehFlame

2- cesart19

Phantom($10)
1- Mr_Chrillwis
2- frombrknwings

Anyyyoooooone? :razz:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 ($45)
Resell ($15)
-------------------
Phantom ($7.50)
1. Deidara
2. kvntwvlf

Was also thinking about an Earth Defense Force 2025 group, but that might be even harder to fill than Lords of Shadow 2 at this point. :p

Cool with me.When ever someones done and wants to timeshare or whatnot just let me know.Amazon delayed my south park so looking for something to play before I get it.

3/25 to 3/31
$13 regular price http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/03/spring-fever-2014-discounts-on-towerfall-fez-and-more/
1. R-4.33
2. P-2.17

1. R-2.17
2. R-2.17
---
1. P-1.08
2. P-1.08
Ah, so it's a cross-buy with Ps4 too then. $2.17 for a resell is really cheap, so I'm totally gonna go with that (don't know if it's to early for a group now?) there's a lot of content for that money right there! At least for a completionist, I really hope it'll have a plat too, but that may be to much to ask for.

For Sale:

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

Metal Gear Rising Revengenace and all trophy DLC Phantom - $6

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7

BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (you WILL be able to get Burial at Sea part 2 as well) Phantom - $6

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented, # waiting: 1

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (includes Cloud DLC) - $0.75/week

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well currently being rented

Supposedly, the next Arkham game may be announced today. Please be current-gen only :pray:

Also, Gaben will be doing his AMA on Reddit today (5PM EST), after he failed to do it yesterday for some reason.
Just sent you a message in regards to "DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7" GS. Let me know. Thanks.

Finished episode 2 of walking dead. nice little surprise in there! pretty much the rest is what you'd expect
just finished it myself. that was a 10/10 moment. first half of this episode was meh but the second half was real good

the cover of nirvana's "where did you sleep last night" during the credits was incredible

ending choice spoilers

if you choose to give up rebecca, walt dies, alvin lives if you try to protect him, and everyone is taken away but nick who is still in the woods with a rifle

i tried to go after kenny and nick first and pretty much the same thing happened, except alvin died too. never made it to nick cause kenny gave himself up once they took his gf hostage. i'd imagine it's the same end result

real disappointed in bonnie being bad

so in terms of what i encountered, the best option to pick at the end is
giving up rebecca, so you can at least save alvin

So what's the fix when your trying to phantom
The account and it says you already did it but you haven't. I'm having this issue with my South Park account.

you don't really have to add "for cheap" at the end. it's implied that everyone wants everything for as cheap as possible at all times.
I lol'd when I saw a guy posting immediately after you who's trying to sell a $35 phantom of two games and some DLC. :rofl:

I lol'd when I saw a guy posting immediately after you who's trying to sell a $35 phantom of two games and some DLC. :rofl:
that stuff will never get sold, pretty sure he's been trying to sell for months. some people just like to pretend depreciation doesn't exist in a market where supply and demand play a huge factor in pricing

when I click your link it sends me back to nov 22 2013 and in that page none of the post has anything related to it lol >_>.
there is literally a whole paragraph long faq on the previous page

actually ive sold 2 but keep it here since i only sell phantoms, including resell type slots but as phantoms. i assume your talking about me, and you lol'd, i lol i at your ignorance in seeing whats on the account, $250+ spent through jp cards. try buying majo and blazblue right now for twice what i ask for

Looking for a South Park resell. If you have feedback and it's all positive you can count me in and add me.

If we haven't worked it out in the next hour and 30 minutes I won't be around to pay until morning.

actually ive sold 2 but keep it here since i only sell phantoms, including resell type slots but as phantoms. i assume your talking about me, and you lol'd, i lol i at your ignorance in seeing whats on the account, $250+ spent through jp cards. try buying majo and blazblue right now for twice what i ask for
This is why we need a selling thread and a groups thread.

7304572358_a878ff52c1.jpg

Watch out, we've got a big-time gameshare wheeler and dealer over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back